Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The Italian Job – Part Two: Nessun Dorma – sleepless nights in

SystemSystem Posts: 11,006
edited January 2019 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The Italian Job – Part Two: Nessun Dorma – sleepless nights in Brussels

For most of the modern era Italy has been treated as something of a lightweight in world affairs despite being one of the world’s largest economies. This has often been on the back of weak and unpredictable government which has stopped Italy taking a wider role.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited January 2019
    Roger said:

GIN1138 said:

Curious poll showing criticism of Trump AND support for the wall both rising:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/13/shutdown-americans-blame-trump

I guess US voters want the wall... And they'd quite like Mexico to pay for it (as they were promised) ? :D
    Putting aside the facts of what Trump said in his address the other night, auto-cue Trump is quite good at delivering a narrative that if you were on the fence on an issue it would probably convince you to go to his side of the argument.

His address was hard on the crime, the drugs, etc etc etc, minus rally Trump that is all I'm Trump, I am bigly, I am the greatest.

I can see how many Americans could have been swayed by that.
    You must be as barking as they are then
    Given you never seem to understand why anybody does anything you don't agree with, perhaps you should try to harder.

You can watch something and see it is bollocks, but also why people buy into it. Just the same way as people get scammed by phishing emails or think that Corbynonomics is genius.
This discussion has been closed.