Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The battle between LAB & CON viewed through the perspective of

12346»

Comments

• Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,530
    GIN1138 said:

Liam Neeson - Oh dear...

When you go to seek revenge, first dig two graves.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,793
    Foxy said:

GIN1138 said:

Liam Neeson - Oh dear...

Well I suppose the key thing to remember is that he didn't actually murder anyone, but... ;)
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    GIN1138 said:

Foxy said:

GIN1138 said:

Liam Neeson - Oh dear...

Well I suppose the key thing to remember is that he didn't actually murder anyone, but... ;)
    Except his career...
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,530
    GIN1138 said:

Foxy said:

GIN1138 said:

Liam Neeson - Oh dear...

Metaphorically.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,793
    Charles said:

GIN1138 said:

Foxy said:

GIN1138 said:

Liam Neeson - Oh dear...

Except his career...
    :D
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,940
    Remarkably frank from Neeson...but, in a way admirable. He admits the affect growing up under the Troubles had, on his tolerance for violence as a means of problem solving and that he is now ashamed of how he felt and behaved. We forever criticise celebrities for vacuity, mealy mouthedness and virtue signalling, yet here is a man who is reflecting on how he felt and behaved, and saying unequivocally "I was wrong. I was not a good person," And no one forced it out of him.
    And he gets slated.
  • Options

NTH
    ERE
    WAD

• Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,961
    This thread is old news.
  • Options
    TheJezziahTheJezziah Posts: 3,840
    https://twitter.com/CalibreObscura/status/1092520172622106627

The forces of enlightenment deal another blow to the flat earth faction.

• Options
    Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 12,982

Indeed. PSI for tyre pressures. MPG for fuel efficiency. Similar for pushbikes too.

It goes on and on. And so what? It works, it’s understood and it’s fun.

l/100km is the standard fuel consumption metric outside the US and UK.

Continental cyclists (and serious) British ones use bar for tyre pressure.
  • Options
    dotsdots Posts: 615
    I don’t believe May campaigned so poorly at the last election to throw it away whilst Corbyn is a great campaigner who played a blinder. Whatever Corbyn does, PMQs, interviews, speeches, debates, he’s never convincing. The truth is at last election leavers backed brexit is brexit leave means leave, that was May, Labours vote swelled, to some extent by young people who don’t always vote, lending support to Labour in order to stop brexit or make it soft. I am surprised so many suckered into a narrative and myths that came from the result, not the true evidence that built the result.

If May looks in a strong position over Corbyn and over Labour and likely to secure comfortable working majority this year her MPs and members will have little problem letting her go for that, because even if this part of the deal passes, we are then in serious negotiation mode where the majority in the commons will mean more to the Tories than petty squabbling. The idea she delivers, becomes a winner, but then so many insists she has to stand down is not how it works at all.
This discussion has been closed.