Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Fringe concerns. Why all the focus on anti-Semitism in the Lab

12346»

Comments

• Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,583

Foxy said:

rcs1000 said:

27 weird questions that predict with high accuracy whether you are a Democrat or a Republican:

http://www.chartsme.com

I came out as 75% Democrat.

Weird is right. Came out as 77% "liberal" though; apparently my brain is a Democrat. Was quite surprised at some of the questions, though.
    73% Dem for me, but I think those of us who are doing jobs at the more biological end of human existence have different ideas of disgusting. Republicans must be a prissy lot!
    I thought it was the opposite?

Higher score more prissy, lower score more dirty...

65% being about the perfect level of clean but not prissy.
    Er what end of the spectrum do you think germophobe Trump would be?
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Barnesian said:

Charles said:

rcs1000 said:

27 weird questions that predict with high accuracy whether you are a Democrat or a Republican:

You Commie!

I was 71% democrat
    I was 74% Democrat. I'm not easily disgusted.
    I had quite a few “slight disgust” answers which I interpreted as going “eeew.. “ before getting on with whatever needed to be done
  • Options
    geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,135
    Not a luminary, but I would accept the deal as a half a loaf.

... and 53% Republican like @ AlastairMeeks.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

Charles said:

DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

Streeter said:

kle4 said:

I know we joke about the 'nothing has changed' stuff, but it seriously cannot be normal that literally the same story that ran back in December about there being another meaningful vote being run depending on how big the defeat is, with hopes of it being around by around 100, is being circulated again with the dates changed and a 3 after MV instead of a 2?

I mean, that is bonkers. I know May has no other plan to get something agreed other than playing for time, but for heaven's sake MPs, you are going to be very clear how much you do not want to pass this deal, it cannot be beyond even your wit to realise it is time to pass something else to break the impasse?

I fear 'something else' will be passed on the afternoon of March 29th and a Revoke letter will be couriered to Brussels by helicopter later that evening.
    We can't do no deal, so that seems quite likely. Not a very satisfactory outcome for anyone.
    Wrong. It is for me and I guess about 16m others.
    If you look at the Leavers on here, I think around 60% - including such luminaries as Sean_F, MaxPB, Richard_Tyndall and myself - are in favour of the Deal.

This isn't to say that we think it was optimal outcome from 2016. But it's probably the optimal outcome from here.
    And me.
    I am Spartacus!

I think 60% is an underestimate of the leavers who are currently posting. I would acknowledge that some of the more intemperate leavers such as Archer from Australia would not.
    Moi aussi
    You would also acknowledge?... or, like Archer, you would also not support the deal?
    It’s not perfect but it’s good enough.

I believe that the EU doesn’t like the backstop either
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,249
    81% democrat suckers. Sod the earthworm.
  • Options
    TheJezziahTheJezziah Posts: 3,840

Foxy said:

rcs1000 said:

Weird is right. Came out as 77% "liberal" though; apparently my brain is a Democrat. Was quite surprised at some of the questions, though.
    73% Dem for me, but I think those of us who are doing jobs at the more biological end of human existence have different ideas of disgusting. Republicans must be a prissy lot!
    I thought it was the opposite?

Higher score more prissy, lower score more dirty...

65% being about the perfect level of clean but not prissy.
    Er what end of the spectrum do you think germophobe Trump would be?
    To be fair Trump was more like a centrist democrat before his political career. I don't believe he believes much of what he says. Just plays it up for the adoring crowd.
  • Options

NEW THREAD

• Options
    another_richardanother_richard Posts: 25,046

Charles said:

rcs1000 said:

You Commie!

I was 71% democrat
    Only 69% democrat for me - must be a fake quiz! :wink:
    I was 68% Democrat :wink:
This discussion has been closed.