Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » TMay to still be PM and the UK still in the EU at the end of t

13»

Comments

• Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,612
    I expect Diana has had a hand in it:

https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/1124788878727102464
  • Options
    ArtistArtist Posts: 1,882
    edited May 2019
    I didn't realise the Tories had drifted out all the way to 12/1 in Peterborough. Labour should win, but it's not that nailed on. I'm not convinced about the Brexit Party unless they absolutely storm the European Elections.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,612
  • Options
    swing_voterswing_voter Posts: 1,435
    > @Artist said:
    > I didn't realise the Tories had drifted out all the way to 12/1 in Peterborough. Labour should win, but it's not that nailed on. I'm not convinced about the Brexit Party unless they absolutely storm the European Elections.

I've put a few pounds on Labour.....I think the UKIP/BREXIT split will undermine NF's chances....
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,186
    edited May 2019
    @John_McLean and also @PBModerator

So what you have done, on being challenged for a source on a claim I have demonstrated is a straightforward lie, is offered three sources - one of which (the Guardian) says nothing whatsoever about your claims, and two of which (Electronic Intifada and MiddleEastEye) are funded by neo-Nazis and in any case accept that Corbyn was being criticised for his behaviour towards the Jews before he was elected - contrary to your statement.

That's more than a bit worrying. Although it does mean you are effectively conceding the argument, it also suggests you are a Trump-style conspiracy theorist.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,594
    > @justin124 said:
    > Apparently the Local Election results for the wards within the Peterborough constituency came up with this:
    >
    > Lab: 35% (-13)
    > Con: 31% (-16)
    > LDem: 11% (+8)
    > UKIP: 8% (+8)
    > Grn: 6% (+4)
    > Other: 9% (+9)

Looks like Lab hold on reduced majority to me.

The Brexit Party frothers can have their say in the Euros, when it comes to Westminster elections voters care about other things. Brexit is not everyones obsession, indeed many voters are sick to death of hearing from either side on the subject.
This discussion has been closed.