Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Nighthawks is now open

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mick_PorkMick_Pork Posts: 6,530
    fitalass said:

What are you on about, and why the threat? Most folk on here are quite open about the constituencies they live in? But fair enough, if you prefer to just mock others local knowledge of constituency seats from the back seat in the dark, I only assume that you don't live anywhere near this seat or that of Charles Kennedy and your just a robotic rebuttal service to be ignored.

Mick_Pork said:

fitalass said:

Which constituency do you live in?

Mick_Pork said:

HYUFD said:

MP But that poll is generic,

Sorry? It's a poll of 11 Lib Dem Scottish Westminster seats from last year which quite clearly carries far more weight than what little Danny got in 2010 before the lib dems completely tanked in popularity. Nor is the suggestion that all tories suddenly split off to support him anything other than a laughable fantasy. You might get a very small percentage but the scottish tories certainly aren't about to enter any 'pacts' to save little Danny's skin and in any seat where they have a sizeable vote they'll want to take advantage of the the lib dems death spiral in scotland. The scottish tories aren't about to let little Danny have a free ride just because he was nice to Cammie and Osbrowne. No chance of that whatever they say publicly to keep him sweet.
    Are you trying to take over from where SeanT left off?

I'd advise against it.

You really do want me to point out that one of your tory chums on here maliciously revealed details of a posters family and location against their wishes? Entirely your choice. Which is self-evidently why I and many others would not give any clues for PB tories on politicabetting to do the same again. Though why you want to hide behind that as an excuse for your inept Cameroonian spinning is your own business.

If you really do have so much greater local insight than an Ashcroft poll of thousands then perhaps you can tell everyone if you as a scottish tory would campaign for and vote for another party like the lib dems just because little Danny was nice to Osbrowne and Cammie?

• Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,937
    TimB Sounds pretty accurate to me, though I like the theatre beforehand don't think I need to watch the whole speech so will go to bed pretty soon after he has started speaking

MP Many Tories voted LD in the Oldham by-election when they also got subtle hints from Dave and George Towers!
  • Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    edited January 2014
    Well I could have happily debated about Danny's local profile and chances in the constituency I grew up in, and also the views of the local SNP activists in his backyard as well. But your instant switch to either mockery or rabid little attack memes have put paid to that more interesting debate. If you are expecting the SNP to oust either Danny Alexander or Charles Kennedy from their seats at the next GE, you are going to be disappointed. Nite all.
    Mick_Pork said:

fitalass said:

What are you on about, and why the threat? Most folk on here are quite open about the constituencies they live in? But fair enough, if you prefer to just mock others local knowledge of constituency seats from the back seat in the dark, I only assume that you don't live anywhere near this seat or that of Charles Kennedy and your just a robotic rebuttal service to be ignored.

Mick_Pork said:

fitalass said:

Which constituency do you live in?

Mick_Pork said:

HYUFD said:

MP But that poll is generic,

Sorry? It's a poll of 11 Lib Dem Scottish Westminster seats from last year which quite clearly carries far more weight than what little Danny got in 2010 before the lib dems completely tanked in popularity. Nor is the suggestion that all tories suddenly split off to support him anything other than a laughable fantasy. You might get a very small percentage but the scottish tories certainly aren't about to enter any 'pacts' to save little Danny's skin and in any seat where they have a sizeable vote they'll want to take advantage of the the lib dems death spiral in scotland. The scottish tories aren't about to let little Danny have a free ride just because he was nice to Cammie and Osbrowne. No chance of that whatever they say publicly to keep him sweet.
    Are you trying to take over from where SeanT left off?

I'd advise against it.

You really do want me to point out that one of your tory chums on here maliciously revealed details of a posters family and location against their wishes? Entirely your choice. Which is self-evidently why I and many others would not give any clues for PB tories on politicabetting to do the same again. Though why you want to hide behind that as an excuse for your inept Cameroonian spinning is your own business.

If you really do have so much greater local insight than an Ashcroft poll of thousands then perhaps you can tell everyone if you as a scottish tory would campaign for and vote for another party like the lib dems just because little Danny was nice to Osbrowne and Cammie?

• Options
    Mick_Pork said:

fitalass said:

"Well I could have happily debated about Danny's local profile and chances in the constituency I grew up in, and also the views of the local SNP activists in his backyard as well"

So that would be a NO then. As I suspected.

• Options
    Tim_BTim_B Posts: 7,669
    Neil said:

@HYUFD

Texas is trending Democrat - 2024 here we come! Last time I was in New York I saw a great one woman show about Ann Richards, a remarkable woman. I think it's probably a bit too early for Wendy Davis to follow in her shoes but it should be a colourful race.

Wendy peddled a great single mom story which turned out to be somewhat less than truthful. She's still digging out from it.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20140118-as-wendy-davis-touts-life-story-in-race-for-governor-key-facts-blurred.ece

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/01/10-days-later-wendy-davis-still-setting-the-record-straight.html/
  • Options
    NeilNeil Posts: 7,983
    @Tim_B

As I said, it should be a colourful race.
  • Options
    john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    @Mick_Pork

'Which is self-evidently why I and many others would not give any clues for PB tories on politicabetting to do the same again'

Fitalalass asked which constituency you lived in not your street address,you drama queen.

Are you usually so rude to women or does it just come naturally?
  • Options
    Neil Indeed, though the GOP have high hopes for Jeb's son and Dubya's nephew George P who is half-Mexican and running for Texas Land Commissioner this year. Texas Governor 2018? President 2024 after Hillary?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    john_zims said:

@Mick_Pork

'Which is self-evidently why I and many others would not give any clues for PB tories on politicabetting to do the same again'

Fitalalass asked which constituency you lived in not your street address,you drama queen.

Are you usually so rude to women or does it just come naturally?

Poor little Zimmy. So petulant and so very upset.

You should certainly feel free to keep highlighting how it was that on politicalbetting one of the PBtories maliciously revealed personal details of a posters wife children and precisely where their home was from details they had given in the past just like the area they lived in.

I don't know why you keep wanting everyone to know that's what happened on PB (not once but TWICE) but you're definitely doing a great job of reminding posters just why they should be extremely careful on here with PB tories given what they have been allowed to do before.

Perhaps you could also mercilessly patronise Fitalass some more just to top it all off?
    The PB tories are rude to people all the time but as we all know by now they simply can't take it when it's done back to them. Hypocrisy is a way of life for them.
  • Options
    @HYUFD

You're hoping for 36 out of the 44 years in charge for the Bush / Clinton dynasty? What age will Chelsea be in 2032? ;)
  • Options
    john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    @Mick_Pork

'Poor little Zimmy. So petulant and so very upset. '

Just upset at your pig ignorant rudeness to fitalass ,but I guess that gets ditched out by anyone that dares challenge the SNP. Instead of an advocate for your party you seem to take satisfaction in being repellent.

Hilarious though to see the rudeness & aggression suddenly switch to drama queen & chicken when someone asks which constituency you live in.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Neil No, I am expecting Bobby Kennedy's grandson Joseph P Kennedy III, elected to Congress in 2012, to succeed George P as president in 2032. A nice pattern, Jeb and Bobby's son/grandson win the presidency they craved but only their brothers could win! (Or in my wildest speculations!)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    john_zims said:

@Mick_Pork

'Poor little Zimmy. So petulant and so very upset. '

Just upset at your pig ignorant rudeness to fitalass

She was rude too little Zimmy but I guess like all PB tories you childishly think that while you should be able to get away with it nobody else should dare be allowed to do it back to you.
    It's that spoiled sense of entitlement we've all come to expect from out of touch Cameroons.

You still want to keep raising how it was that a PBtory maliciously posted family details of another poster by trawling back through their posts to find out details like which constituency and area they lived?

I'm sure you know best little Zimmy. After all, it's not like most of the posters on PB quite naturally want to be allowed the anonymity that this website is supposed to protect while you continually highlight why even that isn't enough to protect their family and exact location from malicious posters on PB. Maybe next time someones family details get revealed on here you can just shriek at them that they are a "drama queen" and see how you get on.
  • Options
    @HYUFD

Do you want a 1000/1 accumulator on that? I'd demand at least a cocktail in return in 2032 should you collect though ;)
  • Options
    G Phi ‏@grahphil 2h

#Cameron plays Theremin to calm #Tory rebels anxious about his failure to control immigration http://fw.to/upbeZuK
    *chortle*
  • Options
    Neil Will have to have a think, but thanks for the offer, anyway off to watch the beginning of the State of the Union just starting on BBC and then to sleep, night all!
  • Options
    BlueberryBlueberry Posts: 408
    Perhaps of interest: the author of the Jesus and Mo cartoons interviewed by Paxman on Newsnight tonight in relation to the death threats made against the Lib Dem candidate for Hampstead and Kilburn. I wonder if we are finally beginning to see the establishment thinking about tentatively drawing something that might look like a line in sand between freedom of speech and Islamic offense culture. Tricky one for all concerned giving what's happened in Denmark.
This discussion has been closed.