Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Corbyn’s English challenge

123457»

Comments

• Options
    saddenedsaddened Posts: 2,245

Dara O Biain..Now you know how Brits feel about the Shopping Mall bomoing IRA... Corbyns friends

The killing wasn't one-sided.
    Do tell. It's such a secret, no one knows that there were, are, loyalist scumbag killers. If only someone could keep repeating the point to get the secret out there.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,116

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

felix said:

felix said:

Dara O Biain..Now you know how Brits feel about the Shopping Mall bomoing IRA... Corbyns friends

The killing wasn't one-sided.
    No one says it was. But what prominent politician shared a platform with the Loyalist paramilitaries like Corbyn did with the IRA?

I preferred it when you were a kipper!
    Well quite - the whole Prasannan meme is increasingly tedious and meaningless.
    Sunil is a PB institution
    Time he got back on the trains.
    You mean to say I'm on the wrong track? :lol:
    Or missing the point? :wink:
    A right pain in the shunting neck??
    I think this conversation has hit the buffers...
    No, it's just been affected by planned engineering works!
    It's been bussed wide open!
  • Options
    Sunil .. Those bombings were carried out by Irishmen on Irishmen..small point but significant..
  • Options

Sunil .. Those bombings were carried out by Irishmen on Irishmen..small point but significant..

You claimed there were no bombs in shopping streets in the Republic!
    also:

The report said it was likely that British security force personnel were involved but had insufficient evidence of higher-level involvement. However, the inquiry was hindered by the British government's refusal to release key documents.[4] The victims' families and others have continued to campaign for the British government to release these documents.

• Options
    Look, new squirrel! I mean THREAD!
  • Options
    IndigoIndigo Posts: 9,966
    edited September 2015

Indigo said:

SUNIL I don't recall any shopping Malls being blown up in SI..by British dissidents.. and if there were any.. which there were not.. then I don't think any leading politician would support it..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_and_Monaghan_bombings

The Dublin and Monaghan bombings of 17 May 1974 were a series of co-ordinated car bombings in Dublin and Monaghan, Republic of Ireland. Three exploded in Dublin during rush hour and a fourth exploded in Monaghan almost ninety minutes later. They killed 33 civilians and a full-term unborn child, and injured almost 300. The bombings were the deadliest attack of the conflict known as the Troubles
    Yes... now name the British politician that invited those bombers to the House of Commons the following week.... come on now, don't be shy.
    The report said it was likely that British security force personnel were involved but had insufficient evidence of higher-level involvement. However, the inquiry was hindered by the British government's refusal to release key documents.[4] The victims' families and others have continued to campaign for the British government to release these documents.

Its possible that Uncle Tom Cobly was involved as well. However we are talking about politicians and that lack of judgement, with specific reference to the new leader of the Labour Party. Can't see the name of the politician yet, come on now, don't keep us waiting...