Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Ladbrokes makes 2020 or later the favourite for Mr Corbyn’s

12346»

Comments

• Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    edited September 2015
    alex. said:

So we agree that the Tories and UKIP have voted to make millions of working people worse off.

Yes, in the sense that Labour made millions of working people worse off by increasing National Insurance rates. The difference is that you think, for reasons I don't understand, that the former is reprehensible and the latter is not.
    To be fair I think there is a distinction in that national insurance rises were universal, whereas tax credit cuts are targeted.
    Remember the uprising and riots that were going to occur from middle earners when child benefit was slashed ?

It failed to happen - nobodies salary fell and hence the nation shrugged.

This will be the same.
  • Options
    In order for Corbyn to leave as Leader..he must first arrive....
  • Options
    saddenedsaddened Posts: 2,245
    MikeK said:

Juliette ‏@Juliet777777 8h8 hours ago
    SHOCKING: Muslim ‘migrants’ raping women children #Germany Women bathroom at night sleep in clothes.http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/document-muslim-migrants-raping-women-and-children-in-camp-in-germany.html/#sthash.DsZZHLcV.dpuf@ritzy_jewels

So what else is new?

What's your opinion on this outrage?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4484305,00.html

• Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098

Mr. Llama, was the Louis to whom you refer involved in the French invasion in the early 13th century? [Just a guess].

That's the chap. Not sure I would agree with the term French Invasion, though. True he came over with an army but it was at the behest of some of the aristocracy who were trying to get rid of King John at the time. Louis was proclaimed King but never crowned and then John snuffed and the the aristos rallied behind his son (Henry III) and told Louis, rather forcibly, to sod off back to France, which he did.
  • Options
    Plato_SaysPlato_Says Posts: 11,822
    The Plackardini will huff puff and no one else will be converted.

I'm expecting a great deal of this to come.
    TGOHF said:

alex. said:

So we agree that the Tories and UKIP have voted to make millions of working people worse off.

Yes, in the sense that Labour made millions of working people worse off by increasing National Insurance rates. The difference is that you think, for reasons I don't understand, that the former is reprehensible and the latter is not.
    To be fair I think there is a distinction in that national insurance rises were universal, whereas tax credit cuts are targeted.
    Remember the uprising and riots that were going to occur from middle earners when child benefit was slashed ?

It failed to happen - nobodies salary fell and hence the nation shrugged.

This will be the same.
  • Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,822
    Evening all :)

As we're in the MAD part of the day, my only contribution is to wonder how many people would be able to sing along to the second and third verses of the National Anthem ?

I can get to halfway in verse 2 - it's a pity the other verses don't get so much exposure although if memory serves, there's an unkind comment about Scotland or as some numpty regularly refers to it, "North Britain".
  • Options
    Assad speaks on the migrant crisis:

http://www.rt.com/news/315431-assad-interview-refugee-terrorists/
    'If you are worried about refugees, stop supporting terrorists'

Hard to disagree.
  • Options

Hard to disagree.

Yeah lets get everyone under the iron thumb of a dictator that gasses his own people for our own convenience ...
  • Options
    EPGEPG Posts: 6,001
    stodge said:

Evening all :)

As we're in the MAD part of the day, my only contribution is to wonder how many people would be able to sing along to the second and third verses of the National Anthem ?

I can get to halfway in verse 2 - it's a pity the other verses don't get so much exposure although if memory serves, there's an unkind comment about Scotland or as some numpty regularly refers to it, "North Britain".

Crush Scots and get a fictitious entity to save one woman in particular.
  • Options

Hard to disagree.

Yeah lets get everyone under the iron thumb of a dictator that gasses his own people for our own convenience ...
    Leaving aside the issue of gassing (it's by no means supported by the evidence that he did), what is this 'his own people' shite that keeps being regurgitated? It's a civil war - the clue's in the title. Is gassing someone else's people preferable?
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,937
    2016/17 are not that far behind. Personally I would make autumn 2017 favourite, either before or shortly after EU ref, especially if he is polling nearer 25-30% than 30-35%. The killer would be Labour coming third behind UKIP in a seat they used to hold, remember it was the Tories coming third in Brent East which did for IDS even when he won 60% of Tory members votes (Corbyn won 59%). If we were Australia Corbyn would have a target firmly on his back, but even so I cannot see Labour MPs at least not attempting to topple him if they think there is any risk of Labour going backwards in 2020 or even failing to show any improvement
  • Options
    jayfdeejayfdee Posts: 618
    Re Her Maj, I had the great pleasure in meeting her and shaking her gloved hand,she was extremely pleasant, and good to talk to, also met Princess Anne at the same function, who was even more pleasant and stopped to talk for 4 or 5 minutes. The Duke came over for a quick chat , but was not quite as friendly, but OK.
    Then the evening went downhill, I was introduced to Gordon Brown, who was completely disinterested, and waved me aside, saying " just write to my office", a horrible man.
    The Queen works extremely hard, and is a huge asset to the country, mark me down as a supporter.
  • Options

Hard to disagree.

Leaving aside the issue of gassing (it's by no means supported by the evidence that he did), what is this 'his own people' shite that keeps being regurgitated? It's a civil war - the clue's in the title. Is gassing someone else's people preferable?
    Gassing civilians which is absolutely supported by the evidence has nothing to do with civil war. You think its perfectly acceptable to gas civilians if its a civil war?
  • Options
    EPGEPG Posts: 6,001
    kle4 said:

Makes sense, on the assumption it will be hard for him to be pushed from the position. Jump? Perhaps.

Not been online much today today, but reading around it feels that when Dan Hodges thinks the Tories might be going a bit too far on something, that's notable in a small way. Not his usual tone.

Nah. Dan Hodges is only brilliant when he is attacking Labour.
    When he is attacking the Tories, like Henry G Manson, he is producing low-quality articles that are distracting people from the real issue, which is to attack Labour.
  • Options
    alex.alex. Posts: 4,658
    jayfdee said:

Re Her Maj, I had the great pleasure in meeting her and shaking her gloved hand,she was extremely pleasant, and good to talk to, also met Princess Anne at the same function, who was even more pleasant and stopped to talk for 4 or 5 minutes. The Duke came over for a quick chat , but was not quite as friendly, but OK.
    Then the evening went downhill, I was introduced to Gordon Brown, who was completely disinterested, and waved me aside, saying " just write to my office", a horrible man.
    The Queen works extremely hard, and is a huge asset to the country, mark me down as a supporter.

50% chance she even manages to convert Corbyn.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,306
    edited September 2015

Hard to disagree.

Gassing civilians which is absolutely supported by the evidence has nothing to do with civil war. You think its perfectly acceptable to gas civilians if its a civil war?
    No it's not. But this could go on tit for tat forever. You allege gassing, you provide evidence.

My point is that 'killing/gassing/butchering/slaughtering/insert blood curdling adjective here -his own people' is nothing more than an empty media sound-bite. Whose people would they be? Not just that, it cleverly leaves out all those who have used depleted uranium shells, white phosphorous etc. on other people's people.

I don't think it's acceptable to gas anyone. Which is why I'm alarmed at frequent reports, both before and after the alleged attacks by Assad's army, of various rebel factions acquiring, manufacturing, and using chemical weapons. Your wish is to let the bloodshed continue (or rapidly accelerate it) simply because of a sulk, simply because you're too proud to admit you were wrong. It's pathetic and abominably lacking in moral fibre.
  • Options
    DairDair Posts: 6,108

He was not so much King as king in name only and only for as long as Mary was alive. There is big contrast between what Parliament allowed for Mary and Philip and what it allowed for the other big name co-monarchy William and Mary a hundred years later. (republicans, please note that it was Parliament that gave consent to the marriage and set the conditions).

I'm not sure what "consent" parliament could have refused while England was over run by the invading Dutch army
  • Options

Hard to disagree.

Up to a point, perhaps, but when some of the refugees are running from their own Government dropping barrel bombs on them, it becomes a bit less straightforward.

We've seen a terrible humanitarian disaster so far but it will be much worse if places like Latakia get into the conflict.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Dair said:

SeanT said:

The excuse that he's a republican makes me want to barf. This isn't about him, it's about respecting the fallen and singing OUR national anthem. Until we're a republic [never in my view], he should sing it for the purpose that it signifies.

The pulled down tie just looks like he's a teenager who doesn't want to look smart at a funeral.

SeanT said:

Ed Miliband: "Whenever I look at Jeremy Corbyn in a half buttoned shirt and tie I just think DISRESPECT"

Rilly. This is Corbyn's biggest fuck up yet. You're either gonna go to an RAF memorial in a properly buttunoed shirt and tie, ready to sing the national anthem - or you're not.

You don't turn up just to make it plain you feel no respect whatsoever for proceedings, whistling and sneering, looking at your watch, sighing heavily, smirking.

What a tit.

As a devout atheist, I never join in with any recitation of the Lord's Prayer or similar thing when present at an event where such a thing takes place.

That is no different to a republican not joining in with a song that exists to worship monarchy

If our national anthem was 'Land of Hope and Glory' (as I think it probably should be) then he certainly should join in
    You're not the leader of Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition. Hoping to be elected prime minister. In a country where 70% of the people are monarchists.

Also why the F can't he just do up his fecking top button? This is a memorial for the dead. How old is he? 13?

Plato is right: he's acting like an adolescent who wants to show his rebellious disrespect but hasn't actually got the bollocks to boycott the event entirely.
    It's not so long ago that 70% of Scotland were unionists.

Things change. Ironically, if the BBC is properly gutted by the Tories then the main tool of propaganda for the monarchy will be gone and that 70% will start to slide.

As for the song, it;'s a disgraceful dirge, woeful on every level and the lyrics, filled with the idea of kowtowing to some inbred, sour faced old crone are disgusting.
    55% of Scots still were unionists in 2014 and even the SNP have said the monarchy will stay even if there is independence (although the Duke of Bavaria also had a claim to the throne of Scotland through the Jacobite line http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/286277/The-rightful-heir-to-the-Scottish-throne), with Wills and Kate and George still to come the monarchy is still in safe hands.
  • Options
    stodge said:

Hard to disagree.

Up to a point, perhaps, but when some of the refugees are running from their own Government dropping barrel bombs on them, it becomes a bit less straightforward.

We've seen a terrible humanitarian disaster so far but it will be much worse if places like Latakia get into the conflict.

I'd be far more likely to run if I had a bunch of insurgents holing up in my house, which is why a barrel bomb would be dropping on me.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Dair said:

SeanT said:

The excuse that he's a republican makes me want to barf. This isn't about him, it's about respecting the fallen and singing OUR national anthem. Until we're a republic [never in my view], he should sing it for the purpose that it signifies.

The pulled down tie just looks like he's a teenager who doesn't want to look smart at a funeral.

SeanT said:

Ed Miliband: "Whenever I look at Jeremy Corbyn in a half buttoned shirt and tie I just think DISRESPECT"

Rilly. This is Corbyn's biggest fuck up yet. You're either gonna go to an RAF memorial in a properly buttunoed shirt and tie, ready to sing the national anthem - or you're not.

You don't turn up just to make it plain you feel no respect whatsoever for proceedings, whistling and sneering, looking at your watch, sighing heavily, smirking.

What a tit.

As a devout atheist, I never join in with any recitation of the Lord's Prayer or similar thing when present at an event where such a thing takes place.

That is no different to a republican not joining in with a song that exists to worship monarchy

If our national anthem was 'Land of Hope and Glory' (as I think it probably should be) then he certainly should join in
    You're not the leader of Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition. Hoping to be elected prime minister. In a country where 70% of the people are monarchists.

Also why the F can't he just do up his fecking top button? This is a memorial for the dead. How old is he? 13?

Plato is right: he's acting like an adolescent who wants to show his rebellious disrespect but hasn't actually got the bollocks to boycott the event entirely.

Things change. Ironically, if the BBC is properly gutted by the Tories then the main tool of propaganda for the monarchy will be gone and that 70% will start to slide.

As for the song, it;'s a disgraceful dirge, woeful on every level and the lyrics, filled with the idea of kowtowing to some inbred, sour faced old crone are disgusting.
    55% of Scots still were unionists in 2014 and even the SNP have said the monarchy will stay even if there is independence (although the Duke of Bavaria also had a claim to the throne of Scotland through the Jacobite line http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/286277/The-rightful-heir-to-the-Scottish-throne), with Wills and Kate and George still to come the monarchy is still in safe hands.
    The chance of the monarchy being extant in Scotland in 2075 is pretty remote.

George will never be King of Scots.
  • Options
    Dair said:

He was not so much King as king in name only and only for as long as Mary was alive. There is big contrast between what Parliament allowed for Mary and Philip and what it allowed for the other big name co-monarchy William and Mary a hundred years later. (republicans, please note that it was Parliament that gave consent to the marriage and set the conditions).

I'm not sure what "consent" parliament could have refused while England was over run by the invading Dutch army
    In that case you clearly don't know your history. The 'consent', actually an invitation, was made long before any Dutch army was anywhere near English shores. In fact he refused to agree to the plans when he was first asked by the senior English political figures. It was only when he received a formal letter of invitation along with assurances that he would not be opposed by the bulk of the English army or navy that he agreed to the invasion.
  • Options

Dair said:

In that case you clearly don't know your history. The 'consent', actually an invitation, was made long before any Dutch army was anywhere near English shores. In fact he refused to agree to the plans when he was first asked by the senior English political figures. It was only when he received a formal letter of invitation along with assurances that he would not be opposed by the bulk of the English army or navy that he agreed to the invasion.
    "Invitations" don't normally need to be accompanied by 40,000 troops and engage in battle before the invaded country collapses and capitulates the way England did in 1688.
  • Options
    Dair said:

HYUFD said:

Dair said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

What a tit.

Wills and Kate are pretty popular with the younger generation, certainly more so than most politicians, I would say it is more likely than not, after all Australia, New Zealand and Canada still have the monarchy as their Head of State even now. Of course yougov this week had No still ahead in any new indyref too
  • Options

stodge said:

Hard to disagree.

I'd be far more likely to run if I had a bunch of insurgents holing up in my house, which is why a barrel bomb would be dropping on me.
    I suspect those dropping the bombs aren't too selective about where they are dropped.

• Options
    MSNCB/Telemundo/Marist General Election
    vs. Clinton
    Clinton 49%
    Bush 45%

Clinton 50%
    Rubio 44%

Clinton 52%
    Cruz 41%

Clinton 53%
    Trump 40%

“Among Latino voters, Clinton outpaces Trump by 47 points, Cruz by 33 points, and Rubio and Bush by 30 points. President Barack Obama carried the Latino vote in 2012 over Republican nominee Mitt Romney by 44 points.”

vs. Biden
    Biden 50%
    Rubio 42%

Biden 50%
    Bush 42%

Biden 54%
    Cruz 39%

Biden 56%
    Trump 38%
    http://maristpoll.marist.edu/914-decision-2016-clinton-leads-gop-rivals-bush-most-competitive-against-clinton/
  • Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,987
    edited September 2015

Pauly said:

Looks like only two Tory rebels on Tax Credit cuts: @DavidDavisMP and @SMcPartlandMP
    And Andrew Percy abstain, massive unity from the tory benches.

If two government MPs voted against then by my maths 22 opposition MPs must have abstained. That's not impressive.
    Analysing the Trade Union Bill votes and the Tax Credits votes it looks as if Lady Hermon has joined the Tories making their majority a nominal 14. The DUP/UUP seem to be abstaining in the main, which together with Sinn Fein gives the Tories a notional majority of 29.

The Tory discipline seems a bit better than the opposition in terms of non-voters/abstainers.
    Last night I make it that 12 Tories didn't vote (including Cameron), with 9 DUP/UUP and 19 Lab/LibDem/SNP not voting. (14/3/2) There will have been some pairing but also some opposition AWOL of approximately 7.

That's not bad in the circumstances the Labour Party finds itself in.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,821
    Dair said:

HYUFD said:

Dair said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

What a tit.

GWNBKOS
  • Options
    PPP- Florida General Election (vs. Clinton)
    Carson 49% (41%)
    Clinton 40% (49%)

Trump 48% (–)
    Clinton 42% (–)

Rubio 48% (46%)
    Clinton 43% (48%)

Fiorina 46% (–)
    Clinton 41% (–)

Bush 45% (44%)
    Clinton 42% (47%)

Kasich 44% (–)
    Clinton 41% (–)

Walker 45% (41%)
    Clinton 43% (49%)

Clinton 45% (49%)
    Cruz 43% (42%)

Clinton 45% (49%)
    Huckabee 43% (44%)
    http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2015/09/florida-down-on-bush-rubio-campaigns.html
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

with Wills and Kate and George still to come the monarchy is still in safe hands.

You've inexplicably missed one strand of the golden thread yet to come.
  • Options
    We get a total dork as leader of the Labour Party.. he continues to make gaffes almost on an hourly basis.. so now is a good time to talk about the Monarchy..well it is a diversion I suppose
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,624

HYUFD said:

with Wills and Kate and George still to come the monarchy is still in safe hands.

He may well surprise people, everyone already knows what to expect.
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,209
    edited September 2015

Dair said:

HYUFD said:

Dair said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

What a tit.

GWNBKOS
    Are you sure? Never? He did save the world, you know - surely a grateful nation would like to honour him?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Think this might be the list of non-voters (exc speaker, Sinn Fein, Tellers). Guessing that Reeves and Pickles are paired?

Couple of Shadow Cabinet members and the Mayoral candidate in there.

Abbott, Diane (Labour)
    Berger, Luciana (Labour (Co-op))
    Brake, Tom (Liberal Democrat)
    Dakin, Nic (Labour)
    Danczuk, Simon (Labour)
    Day, Martyn (Scottish National Party)
    Debbonaire, Thangam (Labour)
    Ellman, Louise (Labour (Co-op))
    Griffith, Nia (Labour)
    Hamilton, Fabian (Labour)
    Kaufman, Sir Gerald (Labour)
    Khan, Sadiq (Labour)
    Kinahan, Danny (Ulster Unionist Party)
    Lewell-Buck, Emma (Labour)
    Lewis, Ivan (Labour)
    Mc Nally, John (Scottish National Party)
    McDonnell, Alasdair (Social Democratic & Labour Party)
    Nandy, Lisa (Labour)
    O'Hara, Brendan (Scottish National Party)
    Percy, Andrew (Conservative)
    Pickles, Eric (Conservative)
    Reeves, Rachel (Labour)
    Shah, Naz (Labour)
    Wilson, Phil (Labour)
    Wilson, Sammy (Democratic Unionist Party)

http://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/hansard/commons/todays-commons-debates/read/unknown/666/
  • Options
    So Corbyn tells the TUC.. the organisation that fights for workers wages, working conditions,etc..that he wants to have no limit to benefits for those that don't work.. that will be paid more in benefits than the average TUC member has to earn by going to work. and have taxes deducted from their pay check ..and the TUC applaud him.. Am I missing something here ..
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,821
    TOPPING said:

Dair said:

HYUFD said:

Dair said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

What a tit.

GWNBKOS
    Are you sure? Never? He did save the world, you know - surely a grateful nation would like to honour him?
    Idi Amin was the last King of Scotland

• Options

HYUFD said:

Charles will be King for 5-10 years at most
  • Options
    surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549
    Hungary should be asked to leave the European Union, at least, temporarily until it complies with international laws.
  • Options
    tysontyson Posts: 6,049
    Funny watching the Channel 4 News in which Mathew Paris and Will Self agree that the Corbyn experiment could unravel in weeks.

The divergence between the Labour leadership and Parliamentary Party is just inherently and dangerously unstable. Note to comrades on pbCOM- I did point this a few weeks ago. Nick Palmer disagreed with me..Nick said that Cornbyn would not appoint the likes of McDonnell to a senior post.

You easily have a leadership at odds with it's membership- after all most party members from any party are fruit loon cakes (and I put myself and my pb fraternity in that camp).

But the beauty of the Tory leadership system is that it has automatic stabilisers in situ- i.e. any leader has at least a substantial backing of his MP's. With Labour's system you throw out the whole process to the swivel eyed loonies- and god knows what they're capable of. Well we know....Corbyn and McDonnell.
  • Options
    stodge said:

stodge said:

Hard to disagree.

I suspect those dropping the bombs aren't too selective about where they are dropped.

I don't - I don't think they've got enough ammunition or helicopters.
  • Options
    Hungary is protecting its borders and its people..so sod off
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,280
    edited September 2015
    New Thread New Thread
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195

Corbyn happily sings the ‘Red Flag’ with gusto, but remains silent to ‘God save the Queen’.

It’s a little thing, but the significance is huge and will not go unnoticed by a great many Brits.

One of the guys at work saw the story on line and saw a picture of him with his tie askew - his considered opinion was.....

That guy is a c***

Winning friends the JC way.
  • Options

So Corbyn tells the TUC.. the organisation that fights for workers wages, working conditions,etc..that he wants to have no limit to benefits for those that don't work.. that will be paid more in benefits than the average TUC member has to earn by going to work. and have taxes deducted from their pay check ..and the TUC applaud him.. Am I missing something here ..

Well I suppose that all things being equal higher benefits reduces competition for jobs...
  • Options
    surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549
    HYUFD said:

Dair said:

HYUFD said:

Dair said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

What a tit.

Wills and Kate are pretty popular with the younger generation, certainly more so than most politicians, I would say it is more likely than not, after all Australia, New Zealand and Canada still have the monarchy as their Head of State even now. Of course yougov this week had No still ahead in any new indyref too
    Australia now has a conservative republican PM. Last time, Howard split the republican vote by muddying the waters and the goats fell for it !
  • Options
    surbiton said:

Hungary should be asked to leave the European Union, at least, temporarily until it complies with international laws.

Which international laws is Hungary breaking? Surely every nation has a right to defend its borders and arrest people crossing illegally?
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,754
    surbiton said:

So should Germany
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548

surbiton said:

Which international laws is Hungary breaking? Surely every nation has a right to defend its borders and arrest people crossing illegally?
    Schengen also allows for suspension of free movements in emergencies, and this seems to qualify.

• Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362

surbiton said:

So should Germany
    How true Mr Brook.
  • Options

surbiton said:

Schengen also allows for suspension of free movements in emergencies, and this seems to qualify.

Indeed. The reason Hungary ended up in the mess in the first place is they actually tried to enforce the EU rules on asylum by trying to process the refugees at their first point of entry into the EU. And look at the thanks they have got for that. Of course the refugees don't want to be processed in Hungary because it is not as easy to claim asylum there as in Germany or other EU countries.

The idea that other EU countries are criticising Hungary for trying to follow the rules is perverse.
  • Options
    surbiton said:

Stunning ignorance on display there by you Surbiton.
  • Options
    Dair said:

Dair said:

"Invitations" don't normally need to be accompanied by 40,000 troops and engage in battle before the invaded country collapses and capitulates the way England did in 1688.
    Hardly a battle. 600 Irish levies were all James could find to fight for him and they ran away when the English townsfolk started firing at them as well.

You really, really don't know your history do you Dair.
  • Options
    surbiton said:

HYUFD said:

Dair said:

HYUFD said:

Dair said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

What a tit.

55% of Scots still were unionists in 2014 and even the SNP have said the monarchy will stay even if there is independence

Australia now has a conservative republican PM. Last time, Howard split the republican vote by muddying the waters and the goats fell for it !
    The waters are still muddied and there is little support for change in polling at the moment
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071

surbiton said:

Stunning ignorance on display there by you Surbiton.
    Situation normal, then,