Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The favourite to be next Labour leader has now decided he w

13»

Comments

• MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    Omnium said:

SeanT said:

I'm not even sure it is theoretically possible to talk with ISIS

These people are human. It's very easy to talk with them, and it's very hard for them to maintain their hate.

Send the Mormons in!

Why don't you volunteer to talk to them, @Omnium? But keep hold of your head!

• FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195

@LOS_Fisher: A trusted Labour mole in Oldham tells me one of Momentum's 5 vast coaches disgorged only 9 activists...

ROFL
  • john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    edited November 2015
    @Danny565

'For me, just bombing feels like we'll get all the downsides of a full intervention (making us an even bigger target, making the politics in that part of the world even messier) but without even the upside of having a realistic chance of doing something that would take out IS.'

You really believe that ISIS will give the UK a fee pass because we are only bombing them in Iraq ?

• SeanT said:

Incroyable.

Mark Rylance says we should have peace talks with ISIS. And that ISIS "are, like Mandela, fighting injustice"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337948/Rylance-Let-s-talk-ISIS-not-bomb-Wolf-Hall-star-called-open-peace-talks-terrorists.html

The stupidity of the Luvvie Left.

Bridge of Lies?
  • MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 43,608

Mark Rylance reminds me of Sellers character in Being There...It is probably a surprise to him to find he is actually an actor..

He reminds me of the actor in that Michael Crichton novel - being politically right-on, he enthusiastically denies the existence of cannibalism as the villagers lead him and his companions towards the pot...
    Scott_P said:

@FraserNelson: John McDonnell: Ukip is ‘an evil force within our society’ https://t.co/4y1nC8D2Dp https://t.co/H1qF6p0Nii

Unlike the IRA John? W&&&&R

SeanT said:

Incroyable.

Mark Rylance says we should have peace talks with ISIS. And that ISIS "are, like Mandela, fighting injustice"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337948/Rylance-Let-s-talk-ISIS-not-bomb-Wolf-Hall-star-called-open-peace-talks-terrorists.html

The stupidity of the Luvvie Left.

He will be on QT shortly then....as the "entertainment" industry now appear to have a weekly panelist slot.
    Mark Rylance may be a good actor, however, he, like a lot of the left are some of the biggest fools going. Talking about turkeys voting for Xmas, ain't in it. These starry eyed types are the first people Daesh and similar thugs, would kill if they ever got power over them.

@Jack_Blanchard_: Blimey. Fighting talk from Red Len. "Any attempt to force Labour’s leader out will be resisted all the way by Unite” https://t.co/IODzJSddda

They really are going to drive that bus off the cliff aren't they......
  • OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,688
    MikeK said:

Omnium said:

SeanT said:

These people are human. It's very easy to talk with them, and it's very hard for them to maintain their hate.

Send the Mormons in!

I'd be happy to do that.

• richardDoddrichardDodd Posts: 5,472
    I bet Spielberg is chuffed with the idiotic ramblings of Rylance..
  • isamisam Posts: 40,724
    Oldham Market

Lab winning margin
    0-5 3/1
    5-10 7/4
    10-15 4/1
    15-20 18/1
    20-25 33/1
    25+ 40/1

Lab Lose 5/2
    Omnium said:

MikeK said:

Omnium said:

SeanT said:

Send the Mormons in!

I'd be happy to do that.

I'd be happy to see you do that, too. I won't mourn as they slice your neck open, and I will laugh at your stupidity.
  • JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 38,517
    Omnium said:

MikeK said:

Omnium said:

SeanT said:

Send the Mormons in!

I'd be happy to do that.

There are many questions to ask you about that, but perhaps the most important:

On their turf?
  • New Thread New Thread

• HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098
    I sense the mood is that we should bomb ISIS/ISIL/Daesh, call them what you will, until they are degraded beyond the point of being able to attract recruits or mount operations on our streets. That there will be innocents who die in such a campaign goes without saying.

So I wonder, why just not open a couple of tins of Instant Sunshine - turn Eastern Syria/North Western Iraq into a glass car park? Much quicker, cheaper and more efficacious than faffing around with Brimstone missiles taking out a Toyota pick-up truck here and there and pretending we are achieving something. No need for us to do it, of course, or at least not alone, the Russians and the French have equal or better capabilities in this regard.
  • richardDoddrichardDodd Posts: 5,472
    edited November 2015
    Mike K..ISIS are renowned for their entertainment industry..lots of vids showing the very latest rapes of kids, hangings, beheadings, stonings, burning people alive, the comic relief comes in the sharp short pistol shot to the back of the head..apparently they cant get enough of it...sequels every day..
  • foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    isam said:

Oldham Market

Lab winning margin
    0-5 3/1
    5-10 7/4
    10-15 4/1
    15-20 18/1
    20-25 33/1
    25+ 40/1

Lab Lose 5/2

Could you clarify your bands? Is it 0 to 4.99999% or 0-5 then 5.0001- 10 etc?

I may be tempted for a nibble!
  • GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071
    Last!
This discussion has been closed.