Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Read all about it. The news sources that matter nowadays

SystemSystem Posts: 11,007
edited March 2016 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Read all about it. The news sources that matter nowadays

The EU referendum has turned into a battle between the Prime Minister and the right-leaning newspapers.  In 1992 the Sun hubristically claimed to have be the one wot won it.  Will it be the Mail wot wins the EU referendum for Leave in 2016?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MTimTMTimT Posts: 7,034
    One of the news sources that does not matter is Alastair Meeks on anything to do with the EU referendum.

Bring back anti frank. I liked him well enough.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    Why have IS jihadists targeted Belgium?

IS thrives on chaos and disorder and, in Belgium, hopes to drive a wedge between Muslims and non-Muslims.

In a way, they hope for what Samuel Huntington described as the clash of civilisations. And by creating a sphere of Islamophobia, they seek to create a fertile breeding ground.

Looking at how Islamist networks in Belgium have operated, there has always been one grievance they cite: the feeling that Belgium has treated them as second-class citizens.

The ban on wearing the full face veil in public and the fact that ritual halal slaughter of animals is no longer allowed on private grounds have been named as reasons to leave the country by Belgian jihadist fighters.

At the start, some went to fight Syrian President Bashar al-Assad while others were enticed by family or friends.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35882372

We move through the cycle so quickly these days...
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    ISIS' second in command was killed during a raid in Syria this month, defense officials tell NBC News.

Defense Secretary Ash Carter and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford are expected to provide details on the raid that killed Haji Imam at 10:30 a.m. ET Friday.

Officials told NBC News earlier this month that top ISIS commander Omar al-Shishani — also known by his nickname Omar the Chechen — was believed killed in a U.S. airstrike in Syria.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/isis-s-second-command-killed-raid-sources-n545451
  • Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478
    edited March 2016
    I suspect that what Mr. Meeks says is largely true. If more papers, especially P. Eye, The Economist, The Guardian, The Times (although not the paper it was 50 yrs ago), and The Mail (for laughs & stirring) follow the Indie I fear I'll be bereft.
    P/S you can get a mobie that just does 'phone calls, to a very good fidelity, & texts from a maker whose name is a Germanic anagram of "knupt".
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS: Anti-terror police shoot suspect holding rucksack at tram station in fresh Brussels swoop as two explosions are heard

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509420/Two-explosions-heard-Brussels-anti-terror-police-launch-fresh-raid-wake-suicide-attacks.html
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,419
    So, in a nutshell, The Guardian is overwhelmingly the most influential news-source in the country?
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,936
    Thanks for an interesting article Alastair.

I don't have the figures to hand, but my gut feeling is that the reach of FB would be far greater than Twitter...
  • Options
    Plato_SaysPlato_Says Posts: 11,822
    Are we doing this again?
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,419
    Two comments I'd make about online newspaper readership is that I suspect that most people read far less content than they would from a hard-copy version, and that for the tabloid and mid-market papers, much of that reading will be entertainment, sport and celeb-news, rather than the kind of stories that make the broadcast news.
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,936

So, in a nutshell, The Guardian is overwhelmingly the most influential news-source in the country?

And even they don't support Corbyn....

I wonder what the reach of the Morning Star is....?
  • Options
    Yup, I read maybe 15% of the Times - when I'd a paper copy - it's be 80%.

I like the comments.

Two comments I'd make about online newspaper readership is that I suspect that most people read far less content than they would from a hard-copy version, and that for the tabloid and mid-market papers, much of that reading will be entertainment, sport and celeb-news, rather than the kind of stories that make the broadcast news.

• Options
    Moses_Moses_ Posts: 4,865
    No mushy peas?? Is that posh fish n' Chips or what?
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,969
    Good afternoon, everyone.

Mr. Moses, I don't have mushy peas with fish and chips.
  • Options
    I loathe mushy peas - they're so unappealing looking.

Good afternoon, everyone.

Mr. Moses, I don't have mushy peas with fish and chips.

• Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,576
    I think Mr Meeks underestimates how newspapers can help influence the agenda for TV news.....in particular, IIRC one newspaper is disproportionately popular at the BBC......
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    For those of rather more interested in Ly'ing Ted https://twitter.com/hashtag/cruzsexscandal 285k tweets so far
  • Options
    Miss Plato, quite. Like an orc that's been halfway liquidised.
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071
    Moses_ said:

Posh fish'n'chips comes with guacamole.

© Peter Mandelson
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670

I think Mr Meeks underestimates how newspapers can help influence the agenda for TV news.....in particular, IIRC one newspaper is disproportionately popular at the BBC......

The guardian is not disproportionately popular, it is slightly more popular than the times

Guardian 59 thousand
    Times 51 thousand
    Telgraph 48 thousand
    Daily Mail 45 thousand
    Financial Time 33 thousand
  • Options

For those of rather more interested in Ly'ing Ted https://twitter.com/hashtag/cruzsexscandal 285k tweets so far

https://twitter.com/Chris_Smoove/status/713298025452535808
  • Options
    I've always had a bit of thing for battered fish with Primula - and petit pois. And toasted fishfinger sandwiches with Primula.

Culinary crime, but yummy :smiley:
    GeoffM said:

Moses_ said:

© Peter Mandelson
  • Options
    Mr Meeks what is your justification for "the potential impact of the Mail’s bully pulpit"? Is this just your biased view against this, one of the two most popular newspapers with the largest online readership of any newspaper?
  • Options
    LondonBobLondonBob Posts: 467
    http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jordans-king-accuses-turkey-sending-terrorists-europe-1687591648

King Abdullah of Jordan accused Turkey of exporting terrorists to Europe at a top level meeting with senior US politicians in January, the MEE can reveal.

The king said Europe’s biggest refugee crisis was not an accident, and neither was the presence of terrorists among them: “The fact that terrorists are going to Europe is part of Turkish policy and Turkey keeps on getting a slap on the hand, but they are let off the hook.”

Asked by one of the congressmen present whether the Islamic State group was exporting oil to Turkey, Abdullah replied: ”Absolutely.”

Judeh said that when the Russian bombing campaign prevented Turkey from establishing safe zones in northern Syria to stop refugees from coming to Turkey, "Turkey unleashed the refugees onto Europe”.
  • Options
    So a minority taste newspaper such as the Guardian with 200,000 sold papers is portrayed in the article above as better than the Mail's 2 million sold papers just becuase the Guardian readers are slightly more trustful/duped by it.....? Is this beyond parody? The Morning Star probably has a much higher trust from its committed readers as they clearly have to love it to by the publication out of love not the quality of writing....
  • Options
    Alistair said:

The guardian is not disproportionately popular, it is slightly more popular than the times

Guardian 59 thousand
    Times 51 thousand
    Telgraph 48 thousand
    Daily Mail 45 thousand
    What are these numbers referring to?

They certainly don't relate to the frequency that different newspapers are quoted in the paper reviews, for example.
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Guardian 59 thousand
    Times 51 thousand
    Telgraph 48 thousand
    Daily Mail 45 thousand
    Compared to general circulation, I stand by my comment that the Guardian (164,000) is disproportionately popular compared to the Times (404,000), let alone the Mail (1.6 million).....
  • Options
    LondonBob said:

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jordans-king-accuses-turkey-sending-terrorists-europe-1687591648

King Abdullah of Jordan accused Turkey of exporting terrorists to Europe at a top level meeting with senior US politicians in January, the MEE can reveal.

The king said Europe’s biggest refugee crisis was not an accident, and neither was the presence of terrorists among them: “The fact that terrorists are going to Europe is part of Turkish policy and Turkey keeps on getting a slap on the hand, but they are let off the hook.”

Asked by one of the congressmen present whether the Islamic State group was exporting oil to Turkey, Abdullah replied: ”Absolutely.”

Judeh said that when the Russian bombing campaign prevented Turkey from establishing safe zones in northern Syria to stop refugees from coming to Turkey, "Turkey unleashed the refugees onto Europe”.

The BBC will be all over King Abdullah as a racist fairly quickly....
  • Options
    edited March 2016

So a minority taste newspaper such as the Guardian with 200,000 sold papers is portrayed in the article above as better than the Mail's 2 million sold papers just becuase the Guardian readers are slightly more trustful/duped by it.....? Is this beyond parody? The Morning Star probably has a much higher trust from its committed readers as they clearly have to love it to by the publication out of love not the quality of writing....

The Morning Star speaks only the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and I will hear nothing said against it..in the same way as the Sunday Sport does...
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 38,916
    LondonBob said:

Thanks for the daily letter from Russia, MoscowBob.

To put that final paragraph in other terms: Russia bombed safe zones that were housing refugees, causing them to flee into Turkey, which was already overstretched coping with well over a million refugees.

So the current problems are Russia's fault.
  • Options

I've always had a bit of thing for battered fish with Primula - and petit pois. And toasted fishfinger sandwiches with Primula.

Culinary crime, but yummy :smiley:

GeoffM said:

Moses_ said:

© Peter Mandelson
    On the subject of acquired tastes... ¡Hay Caracoles!

It's snails in broth season over here now. I'm preparing some today with almonds :)
  • Options
    Mr. M, sacre bleu!
  • Options
    GeoffM said:

Alistair said:

Guardian 59 thousand
    Times 51 thousand
    Telgraph 48 thousand
    Daily Mail 45 thousand

They certainly don't relate to the frequency that different newspapers are quoted in the paper reviews, for example.
    Papers bought by the BBC in period between 1 April 2010 and 28 February 2011
  • Options
    TCPoliticalBettingTCPoliticalBetting Posts: 10,819
    edited March 2016
    One oddball newspaper in this referendum period is the Mirror. If it backs REMAIN it is out of kilter with its readers who Yougov list as 54% LEAVE and 46% REMAIN. Similar, I suspect to the hidden splits in the Labour party with its wwc base.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    WTF....British border not allowed to use x-ray to search for illegals in lorries.

Mrs Moreton told The Times: ‘The French will not allow us to use them for looking for illegals. They only allow us to use scanners to search for contraband, not people.’

This can't be true, surely. I mean I am sure heat seeking technology is better, but really...right Pierre we want to give that lorry an X-Ray, not sure what is in it, could be contraband, could be illlegg...just contraband...just checking for contraband, definitely not looking for illegals, no definitely not.
  • Options

The Morning Star speaks only the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and I will hear nothing said against it..in the same way as the Sunday Sport does...
    As the old Soviet joke had it.....there is no Truth in Pravda, nor News in Izvestia.....
  • Options
    Alistair said:

GeoffM said:

Alistair said:

Guardian 59 thousand
    Times 51 thousand
    Telgraph 48 thousand
    Daily Mail 45 thousand

Cheers for putting your random numbers into a random context.
  • Options
    Mr. Urquhart, it was mentioned on the previous thread, I think.
  • Options

LondonBob said:

To put that final paragraph in other terms: Russia bombed safe zones that were housing refugees, causing them to flee into Turkey, which was already overstretched coping with well over a million refugees.

Russia does not bomb civilians. The videos you see of Russian helicopters dropping unguided munitions on civilians is faked.
    There are no civilian casualties from glorious Russia's successful bombing campaign.
  • Options
    TCPoliticalBettingTCPoliticalBetting Posts: 10,819
    edited March 2016
    SkyNews featuring a very long programme on Trump and have NO mention of the
    NewsOfTheCruzScrews*.

*registered tcpoliticalbetting inc.
  • Options
    GeoffM said:

Alistair said:

GeoffM said:

Alistair said:

Guardian 59 thousand
    Times 51 thousand
    Telgraph 48 thousand
    Daily Mail 45 thousand

Cheers for putting your random numbers into a random context.
    There was a freedom of information request filed with the BBC, that is why we know those numbers for those dates.
  • Options
    The odd thing is #CruzSexScandal is no longer trending in the US on Twitter....it was number 1 a couple of hours ago.....
  • Options
    Alistair said:

GeoffM said:

Alistair said:

Guardian 59 thousand
    Times 51 thousand
    Telgraph 48 thousand
    Daily Mail 45 thousand

Alistair how does 164,000 Guardian papers equate to 400,000 Times? Is this some secret leftie weighting used in calculating influence?
  • Options
    Twitter removed it a few hours ago - but it's alive and well - just about to break 300k

The odd thing is #CruzSexScandal is no longer trending in the US on Twitter....it was number 1 a couple of hours ago.....
  • Options
    Alistair said:

GeoffM said:

Alistair said:

Guardian 59 thousand
    Times 51 thousand
    Telgraph 48 thousand
    Daily Mail 45 thousand

Mwhahahaha... Bites down hard on clenched fist...
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,109
    Wasn't it the Sun that had a wonderful headline for the near-identical scandal involving Steve Norris:

'Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes Minister!'?
  • Options
    Oh my

Liberal Bias
    Cruz Town Hall abt 2 begin in WI. It will be interesting to see if he addresses it. Watching his body language #CruzSexScandal
  • Options
    MonikerDiCanioMonikerDiCanio Posts: 5,792

NewsOfTheCruzScrews*.

Ted Scruz
  • Options
    Alistair said:

LondonBob said:

Russia does not bomb civilians. The videos you see of Russian helicopters dropping unguided munitions on civilians is faked.
    There are no civilian casualties from glorious Russia's successful bombing campaign.
    And, as we were told a few months ago, their missiles never fail.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    The US has announced that it has killed a number of leading Islamic State (IS) militants in the past week, including the purported second-in-command.
  • Options
    Of course the likes of Erdogan rely on their useful idiots.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/712811615247183873

I was wondering why James Woods hasn't done any films recently, but then I saw his twitter account.

Blacklisted.
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787

They're all having a post tweet fag ....
  • Options

The special interests last hope was Cruz, shame.
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,891
    edited March 2016
    MTimT said:

One of the news sources that does not matter is Alastair Meeks on anything to do with the EU referendum.

Blessed is the Meek for he shall inherit the earth.

(Ignore the Philistines)
  • Options
    Mr. Roger, that doesn't seem to be happening in the Republican Party :p
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    Wisconsin - Bushwood & Washington Free Beacon

Cruz 36 .. Trump 31 .. Kasich 21

Sample 500

http://freebeacon.com/politics/free-beacon-poll-cruz-expands-lead-over-trump-in-wisconsin/
  • Options
    JackW said:

Wisconsin - Bushwood & Washington Free Beacon

Cruz 36 .. Trump 31 .. Kasich 21

Sample 500

http://freebeacon.com/politics/free-beacon-poll-cruz-expands-lead-over-trump-in-wisconsin/

Is that sample all the women Cruz has slept with...Allegedly...Allegedly slept with...
  • Options

Mr. Roger, that doesn't seem to be happening in the Republican Party :p

...what he needs is the dexterity of a plate spinner
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,026
    The warm up man is on now. "Ted Cruz is a political outsider working on the inside."
  • Options
    Sky on Trump looks pathetic hatchet job, and very funny in light of Cruz today.
  • Options
    tysontyson Posts: 6,049
    edited March 2016
    I must say Roger that Alastair Meeks article on Cameron, moreover the ungrateful group of back stabbing, disloyal swivel eyed, lunatic Tories that comprise the majority of the party, was absolutely outstanding.

Cameron has made the Tories into an electoral force, against all the odds, and in doing so has marginalised Labour and the LD's. And what does he get in return from his lot. A whole heap of crap.

It is little surprise that Meek's articles piss off the head banging pbCOM Tories.
    Roger said:

MTimT said:

(Ignore the Philistines)
  • Options

The warm up man is on now. "Ted Cruz is a political outsider working on the inside."
    Unfortunate choice of words...
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,026
    Heidi Cruz on stage now.
  • Options

Heidi Cruz on stage now.

Its like the Good Wife....
  • Options
    I wonder whether the rapidly declining readership in the popular press is linked to how little they are trusted even by their own readership. Why read badly written fiction? (SeanT excepted of course)
  • Options

NewsOfTheCruzScrews*.

Ted Scruz
    great
  • Options
    This is all so wince making, just make it stop.

• Options
    Isn't it just. I feel really sorry for her.

Heidi Cruz on stage now.

Its like the Good Wife....
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341
    I haven't read the article in it's entirety - a picture paints a thousand words, so I'd suggest some graphics - but is there any modelling of news sources onto voter turnout?

My core instinct is:

Old people watch TV, read papers and vote.
    Young people use the internet and don't vote.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,903
    "Ted burst in with a big bouquet of flowers and chocolates."

Clearly wasn't feeling guilty lol.
  • Options
    Ted always puts his family and faith first...

How small is the crowd?
  • Options

Ted always puts his family and faith first...

How small is the crowd?

BusTed
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Heidi is the most incredible, beautiful blah blah wife and my best friend.

Yeah right.

Are the handful of an audience the only ones not on Twitter?
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,321

Supposedly Twitter has deleted/banned the hashtag. But it's hard to disentangle fact from fiction in the social media world. I'm reserving judgment on the Cruz story too (though frankly the number of women he's slept with is the least of the worries we might have about him).
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    He is acting like the National Enquirer article doesn't exist and that twitter hasn't seen it. He isn't going to be able to just ignore it for the rest of the campaign.
  • Options
    Mr. Tyson, Cameron's irritated his party by poor management, arrogance and complacency. If winning elections were enough to make a man popular, Labour would love Tony Blair [not that Cameron's so bad].
  • Options
    This isn't a man heading for the White House, it's a man heading for the divorce courts.
  • Options

Sky on Trump looks pathetic hatchet job, and very funny in light of Cruz today.

Yes. SkyNews does lean towards the BBC leftie Guardian mode in its politics. Huge outrage over Trump. FWIW ex Political editor married to former Blair spad or current Political editor from leftie C4News.
  • Options
    Cruz - Abolish the IRS...and they say Trump policies are bonkers...
  • Options
    tyson said:

I must say Roger that Alastair Meeks article on Cameron, moreover the ungrateful group of back stabbing, disloyal swivel eyed, lunatic Tories that comprise the majority of the party, was absolutely outstanding.

Cameron has made the Tories into an electoral force, against all the odds, and in doing so has marginalised Labour and the LD's. And what does he get in return from his lot. A whole heap of crap.

It is little surprise that Meek's articles piss off the head banging pbCOM Tories.

Roger said:

MTimT said:

(Ignore the Philistines)
    Hi Tyson. I agree. One of the most informed and interesting commentators on here.

Do they need a better reason not to read him?
  • Options
    #cruzsexscandal https://t.co/5r5ZHtSeYB
    Pulpstar said:

This isn't a man heading for the White House, it's a man heading for the divorce courts.

• Options
    Apparent terrorist neutralised at tram station in Brussels ... Some amazing photos here. Guy had a small child with him at the time though which had to be enticed away before they got a remote mobile camera to inspect the bag. All seems a bit odd and he had a small child?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509420/Two-explosions-heard-Brussels-anti-terror-police-launch-fresh-raid-wake-suicide-attacks.html
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 39,966
    LondonBob said:

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/712811615247183873

I was wondering why James Woods hasn't done any films recently, but then I saw his twitter account.

Blacklisted.

By the looks of his twitter pic he'll be a shoo-in for a Dick Cheney bio pic.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Supposedly Twitter has deleted/banned the hashtag. But it's hard to disentangle fact from fiction in the social media world. I'm reserving judgment on the Cruz story too (though frankly the number of women he's slept with is the least of the worries we might have about him).
    Without being funny...it isn't just the NE and a load of twitter trolls. Mainstream journos are now confirming this e.g. A Washington Times reporter among others have now confirmed they knew.

https://twitter.com/Drews_Views/status/713222276875812865
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,914
    Alistair said:

Guardian 59 thousand
    Times 51 thousand
    Telgraph 48 thousand
    Daily Mail 45 thousand

Put another way, that's 144,000 right-leaning newspapers, 59,000 left-leaning ones and the FT.
  • Options
    Ted won't chuck in the towel, but it's going to gnaw away at his campaign now.

His town hall today is definitely slightly subdued.

I think it is the $500,000 hush money to Fiorina that might end up doing for him.
  • Options
    MonikerDiCanioMonikerDiCanio Posts: 5,792
    edited March 2016

Don't the blackmail opportunities worry you ?
  • Options
    I watched one debate where he reckoned that a postcard would replace tax returns.

I was WTF are you On?!?

Cruz - Abolish the IRS...and they say Trump policies are bonkers...

• Options
    WandererWanderer Posts: 3,838
    While it's clearly true that newspapers are less influential than they were it's not clear that they won't play a decisive role in the referendum. If Cameron is having difficulty in getting his message across it may be a lot to do with the fact that the right-wing press is now contradicting rather than supporting his message. That's not an absolute switch, of course. The right-wing press has never been solidly behind Cameron at the best of times and there still some Conservative columnists supporting him now, but essentially an ally has turned into an opponent.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

I think it is the $500,000 hush money to Fiorina that might end up doing for him.

If the rumours (being spread by other journos) are true. Breitbart are going to take a battering as well.
  • Options
    LondonBob said:

(Snip)

As does Putin. Except 'idiots' isn't quite the term I'd use.
  • Options
    Fastest way to hold the Conservative party would be this move by Cameron. To embrace the VOTE LEAVE kippers that Farage is isolating. Cameron can still campaign for REMAIN, but will look like a big man if he brought back Carswell, Evans and O'Flynn etc.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/12204198/Ukip-is-a-party-with-no-future.-Suzanne-Evans-should-join-the-Tories.html
  • Options
    Roger said:

tyson said:

Roger said:

MTimT said:

(Ignore the Philistines)
    Hi Tyson. I agree. One of the most informed and interesting commentators on here.

Do they need a better reason not to read him?
    Perhaps you two could just get one of your spare rooms in either one of your houses in the south of France or the south of Italy.
  • Options
    WandererWanderer Posts: 3,838

Don't the blackmail opportunities worry you ?
    Why would they? There have been plenty of imperfectly faithful Presidents.
  • Options
    The Trump staffer identified as one of 5 has disappeared from Twitter, another has locked her instagram account and the rest are all now named.

It's a train wreck. And Breitbart are waist deep in it. As is Glenn Beck.

Pulpstar said:

If the rumours (being spread by other journos) are true. Breitbart are going to take a battering as well.
  • Options

Alistair said:

Guardian 59 thousand
    Times 51 thousand
    Telgraph 48 thousand
    Daily Mail 45 thousand

Put another way, that's 144,000 right-leaning newspapers, 59,000 left-leaning ones and the FT.
    I can't spot a single "right-leaning" newspaper in that list.
    Have you actually read the Telegraph in the last decade?

I add it up as 99,000 centrist wishy-washy papers, 92,000 lefty papers and the Mail which pleases itself.
  • Options
    Mr. Betting, unsure whether it would be wise to allow Carswell to return. If people think defection's a burnt bridge, rather than merely a singed one, they're less likely to do it.

Getting Evans for the blues would be wise.
This discussion has been closed.