Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Two new Westminster voting polls with the same picture: Corbyn

SystemSystem Posts: 11,019
edited November 2016 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Two new Westminster voting polls with the same picture: Corbyn/McDonnell/Milne’s party in dire trouble

"undefined"==typeof window.datawrapper&&(window.datawrapper={"VV46H":{}}),window.datawrapper["VV46H"].embedDeltas={"100":724.8,"200":653.8,"300":626.8,"400":626.8,"500":599.8,"600":599.8,"700":599.8,"800":599.8,"900":599.8,"1000":599.8},window.datawrapper["VV46H"].iframe=document.getElementById("datawrapper-chart-VV46H"),window.datawrapper["VV46H"].iframe.style.height=window.datawrapper["VV46H"].embedDeltas[Math.min(1e3,Math.max(100*Math.floor(window.datawrapper["VV46H"].iframe.offsetWidth/100),100))]+"px",window.addEventListener("message",function(a){if("undefined"!=typeof a.data["datawrapper-height"])for(var b in a.data["datawrapper-height"])"VV46H"==b&&(window.datawrapper["VV46H"].iframe.style.height=a.data["datawrapper-height"][b]+"px")});

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    First!
  • Options
    Love OGH perspective - its because Corbyn is doing badly, not because May is doing well.......

On Milne....what happened to McBride replacing him? I thought we saw a distinct improvement in Corbyn's PMQs game after McBride was reputed to have come aboard.....
  • Options
    FishingFishing Posts: 4,561
    As somebody in the Guardian comments section pointed out (tongue in cheek), this is all anti-Corbyn propaganda:

"Corbyn on course for victory. Labour's poll rating surges while tories flounder: 3% (1/26) increase in support in 20 days vs 0% (0/43). Extrapolation to 2020 (27 + (3.5x365/20)) = Labour 282%, Tories 43%."
  • Options
    taffystaffys Posts: 9,753
    Not the least interesting question to emerge from these polls is why UKIP are above 10%.
  • Options
    Mrs May still failing to hit the 50% plus mark Dave achieved
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,057
    Joe and Mika don't have Hillary's back anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXB0tV1PqI
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,754

Love OGH perspective - its because Corbyn is doing badly, not because May is doing well.......

On Milne....what happened to McBride replacing him? I thought we saw a distinct improvement in Corbyn's PMQs game after McBride was reputed to have come aboard.....

I was laughing yesterday at the Orgreave decision.

Burnham nearly wet his pants live on TV, brilliant.

• Options

Mrs May still failing to hit the 50% plus mark Dave achieved

Dave who ?
  • Options
    But council by elections.
  • Options
    Alistair said:
    The work of Putin.
  • Options

I did ask some Labour people in Sheffield yesterday why didn't they launch an inquiry whilst they were in government.
  • Options
    DromedaryDromedary Posts: 1,194
    Betfair midprices:

Clinton 1.365
    Trump 3.825
    Sanders 435
    Kaine 570
    Biden 635
    McMullin 940
  • Options
    Over in France (Kantar TNS - not brand new but I had to find it manually :P)

Juppé 28
    Le Pen 28
    Macron 15
    Mélenchon 12
    Hollande 9

9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might make Corbyn feel better.
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,605
    "He appears happiest at rallies when he is enthralling the faithful."

That would be SWP rallies.
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    edited November 2016
    I don't think anyone is taking much notice of Labour at the moment. There really isn't much to take notice of; so irrelevant have they become to the issues of today that they are reduced to making a huge fuss about a 32-year old 'miscarriage of justice' in which no-one died and no-one was wrongly convicted. UKIP and the LibDems are almost as irrelevant.

Meanwhile Theresa May is getting the benefit of the doubt. For now, voters seems to be relieved that she's trying to sort out the mess. Whilst she's making mistakes, they are mostly on peripheral issues. Of course, as time goes on things will get harder for her, but, for now, she's the only show in town.
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549

I very rarely see any television during the day but happened to see that yesterday. What an absolute chump. I don't know how anybody takes him seriously.
  • Options

I did ask some Labour people in Sheffield yesterday why didn't they launch an inquiry whilst they were in government.
    why not try closer to home on PB ?

the whining yesterday was almost as good as why they had done nothing on Murdoch
  • Options
    EssexitEssexit Posts: 1,956
    There's a vacuum wide open for the Lib Dems to fill, unfortunately for them Tim Farron couldn't fill a sandwich.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,057

Juppé 28
    Le Pen 28
    Macron 15
    Mélenchon 12
    Hollande 9

What are the numbers with Sarkozy?
  • Options
    theakestheakes Posts: 842
    The Conservative & UKIP figures continue to be out of kilter with the present voting reality. Is it because it could include past voting performance, because it does not seem to apply at the moment. There has been a distinct sea change in actual voting since the last General the main beneficiary being the Lib Dems who surely are now in 3rd place for actual and real current voting intentions
  • Options

Juppé 28
    Le Pen 28
    Macron 15
    Mélenchon 12
    Hollande 9

outlier, Hollande must be sub 5
  • Options
    "Labour has got a lot of members but they are of no use whatsoever..."

Thy are wore than no use. They are causing damage by turfing out experienced, capable branch and CLP officers and replacing them with people whose only claim to office is that they are Corbyites.
  • Options
    Corbyn is the Facebook post or twitter feed of that guy you know (the one whose posts you've probably now opted out from, or blocked) who constantly broadcasts ideologically pure views that fit with their world view and only permits likes or comments that wholeheartedly agree, and blocks or attacks the rest.
  • Options

the whining yesterday was almost as good as why they had done nothing on Murdoch
    I went trick or treating last night here in Sheffield, I should have gone as Thatcher.
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527
    The BMG data is a bit old!
  • Options

Indeed it is funny how Labour gets behind such campaigns only when they become a useful tool for attacking the government.

• Options
    Does anyone have a map of where Clinton or Trump are spending their time, money and ads?

I want to see state-by-state density and frequency.
  • Options
    Trump plus 29 with Independents in latest ABC poll yet is only one point ahead?
  • Options

I don't think anyone is taking much notice of Labour at the moment. There really isn't much to take notice of; so irrelevant have they become to the issues of today that they are reduced to making a huge fuss about a 32-year old 'miscarriage of justice' in which no-one died and no-one was wrongly convicted.

Meanwhile Theresa May is getting the benefit of the doubt. For now, voters seems to be relieved that she's trying to sort out the mess. Whilst she's making mistakes, they are mostly on peripheral issues. Of course, as time goes on things will get harder for her, but, for now, she's the only show in town.

First time Ive agreed with you in ages Richard :-)
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    National Tracker - Rasmussen - Sample 1,500 - 28 Oct - 31 Oct

Clinton 44 .. Trump 44

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_nov1
  • Options
    But what about the 1908 Bognor by-election which means that Labour aren't in trouble at all? ;-)
  • Options
    The odd thing is the Labour leader or his party troubles have hardly been in the news this past month. – Do these poll results suggest the public’s mind is already made up?
  • Options
    Essexit said:

There's a vacuum wide open for the Lib Dems to fill, unfortunately for them Tim Farron couldn't fill a sandwich.

The Witney by election provided clear evidence that Labour is well able to repel the LibDems with 'You cannot trust them not to put the Tories in'.
  • Options

I went trick or treating last night here in Sheffield, I should have gone as Thatcher.
    But then lefties would have to bow down and thank you for stopping coal pollution and making a major contribution to slowing global warming
  • Options
    tpfkartpfkar Posts: 1,546
    edited November 2016
    Little thing I was wondering - what if Labour completely imploded, nationally as they have in Scotland? I'm imagining the Tory election campaign will dig up plenty of known past misdemeanours on Corbyn & McDonnell, and they are probably holding some back. Combined with new boundaries, what if we ended up with something like:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

Could parliament function like that, with the SNP acting as Her Majesty's Official Opposition for the whole of the UK? Constitutionally they wouldn't be in a position to act as a Government in waiting. While it would be the biggest free pass the Tories could dream of, it would polarise the country like never before thanks to FPTP effectively disenfranchising all non-Scots opposition.
  • Options

Juppé 28
    Le Pen 28
    Macron 15
    Mélenchon 12
    Hollande 9

Le Pen 26
    Sarkozy 20
    Macron 15
    Mélenchon 13.5
    Hollande 10

All the polls are much of a muchness at the moment.
  • Options
    tpfkar said:

Little thing I was wondering - what if Labour completely imploded, nationally as they have in Scotland? I'm imagining the Tory election campaign will dig up plenty of known past misdemeanours on Corbyn & McDonnell, and they are probably holding some back. Combined with new boundaries, what if we ended up with something like:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

Could parliament function like that, with the SNP acting as Her Majesty's Official Opposition for the whole of the UK? Constitutionally they wouldn't be in a position to act as a Government in waiting. While it would be the biggest free pass the Tories could dream of, it would polarise the country like never before thanks to FPTP effectively disenfranchising all non-Scots opposition.

You are in the realms of fantasy there. Enjoy it!
  • Options

A big chunk of people who consistently vote Republican identify as independents. This is why national elections are competitive, despite there being significantly more self-identified Democrats than Republicans.
  • Options
    TonyETonyE Posts: 938
    tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

I think that's very unlikely. There are far too many seats where Tory isn't even a consideration, certainly far more than 40. With no Lib Dem Resurgence, I would expect the Labour floor to be over 100 seats, probably significantly more than that.
  • Options
    glw said:

Indeed it is funny how Labour gets behind such campaigns only when they become a useful tool for attacking the government.

I did point out there's a potential new outrage brewing in Rotherham, that's where their focus should be.
  • Options
    justin124 said:

The BMG data is a bit old!

as we know a lot has changed. Except it hasn't :P
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    glw said:

I very rarely see any television during the day but happened to see that yesterday. What an absolute chump. I don't know how anybody takes him seriously.
    If "anybody" means "anybody who went to private boarding school", they don't.

Never fear. Blighty keeps a fortnight's gas stocks in preparation for a Russian cut-off, and Zil lanes can be opened up from the City to Heathrow.

I don't watch TV, but I heard some Tory or other on the radio answering questions about Orgreave. All he could say, over and over again, was that some policemen got injured. He was full of class hatred. No surprise. Just saying. And thick as two short planks. Injuries to police officers don't make an argument for not having an inquiry. Nor does the repeatedly parroted fact that unlike at Hillsborough, there weren't scores of deaths. But who listens to oiks when they think they're making a case? Just laugh at them when they get angry at being refused.
  • Options

But then lefties would have to bow down and thank you for stopping coal pollution and making a major contribution to slowing global warming
    Did UK coal consumption fall significantly under Thatcher? I thought we just replaced British coal with imports from Russia, RSA, Colombia, etc.?
  • Options
    We are surely due a YouGov poll this week.
  • Options
    tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

For Labour to completely implode south of the border, there needs to be an alternative lefty flavoured party. The SNP did a fantastic job of killing Labour off up here partly by dressing up as left wing.
    The scenario you paint won't happen unless another party or parties emerged to attract enough Labour voters, but not enough of them to convert to actual seats.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    A nationwide Labour collapse would help Cons in Scotland as the drop in support would bleed over - certainly for the next 2020 - longer term the SNP might benefit.
  • Options
    tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

There are plenty of places in the country where the Labour vote could collapse, but it would require another alternative because wouldn't be to the Tories.

Any area with a legacy of coal-mining or major ex-industrial metropolitan area in the North is pretty safe, for now.
  • Options
    TonyETonyE Posts: 938

Did UK coal consumption fall significantly under Thatcher? I thought we just replaced British coal with imports from Russia, RSA, Colombia, etc.?
    There's a chart half way down this that tells some of the story of declining coal use.

https://www.carbonbrief.org/uk-coal-use-to-fall-to-lowest-level-since-industrial-revolution
  • Options

Ah but that's exactly the point. The UK establishment sets its sights on hollowing out domestic industry so it can say we dont do that. And then promptly replaces its consumption with imports.

Dole not Coal
  • Options
    MP_SEMP_SE Posts: 3,642
    edited November 2016
    Tim Farron's strategy of targeting Remain voters is clearly working....

What a loser.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    (deleted)
  • Options
    TonyE said:

tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

I think that's very unlikely. There are far too many seats where Tory isn't even a consideration, certainly far more than 40. With no Lib Dem Resurgence, I would expect the Labour floor to be over 100 seats, probably significantly more than that.
    A Labour collapse in the North would probably help a Nuttall-led UKIP more than the Tories. Even so, the purples can only advance so far from their current support.

UKIP take Bootle? Probs not.
  • Options

"Labour has got a lot of members but they are of no use whatsoever..."

Thy are wore than no use. They are causing damage by turfing out experienced, capable branch and CLP officers and replacing them with people whose only claim to office is that they are Corbyites.

How are things going with candidate selections for next year's local elections?
  • Options
    tpfkartpfkar Posts: 1,546
    justin124 said:

tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

I can assure you it's very much a nightmare rather than fantasy! To those saying it could never happen - I would never have predicted Lab being down to 1 seat in Scotland either - if they were down at 40 I'd still expect 20 to be within the M25 (and Paul Nuttall to cost them dozens of seats in the north, albeit benefiting the Tories)
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901
    edited November 2016
    The LDs are still fourth and still below 10%.

If Labour are in 'dire trouble', the English language fails to describe the situation in which the LDs find themselves. Perhaps we should use that to coin at a term.

Labour may be in dire trouble, but at least they are not in the Liberal Democrats.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    46% is the highest I've ever seen Trump. Usually he gets stuck at about 44%. That's definitely worrying.
  • Options

tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

There are plenty of places in the country where the Labour vote could collapse, but it would require another alternative because wouldn't be to the Tories.

Any area with a legacy of coal-mining or major ex-industrial metropolitan area in the North is pretty safe, for now.
    UKIP could have been an option in these areas...
  • Options
    TCPoliticalBettingTCPoliticalBetting Posts: 10,819
    edited November 2016
    Essexit said:

I would reduce Lab polling ratings by at least 2% and increase LDs by the same. Mainly due to the weighting adjustments based on GE2015 pre-Corbyn as Leader.
  • Options
    glw said:

Does anyone take him seriously these days?
  • Options
    tpfkar said:

justin124 said:

tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

I can assure you it's very much a nightmare rather than fantasy! To those saying it could never happen - I would never have predicted Lab being down to 1 seat in Scotland either - if they were down at 40 I'd still expect 20 to be within the M25 (and Paul Nuttall to cost them dozens of seats in the north, albeit benefiting the Tories)
    FPTP is brutal when a party goes over the cliff. The question is whether the generations-old Labour brand is sufficient to keep them at around the mid-20s through this period of crisis and thereby survive in 2019/20 to fight another day.
  • Options
    RE: Coal

Next year, for the first time, there is a very real possibility that none of our power will be coal-based for six months of the year.
  • Options

A big chunk of people who consistently vote Republican identify as independents. This is why national elections are competitive, despite there being significantly more self-identified Democrats than Republicans.
    Yes but it does look from this as if the Republican inclined Indies are breaking for Trump in a big way.
  • Options
    tpfkar said:

justin124 said:

tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

It won't happen. Labour will remain above 150.Also Boundary changes are far from certain.
  • Options
    MarkSeniorMarkSenior Posts: 4,699

Essexit said:

I would reduce Lab polling ratings by at least 2% and increase LDs by the same. Mainly due to the weighting adjustments based on GE2015 pre-Corbyn as Leader.
    I would knock 10% off the Conservative poll figures and it would still be higher than they actually achieve in real elections
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901
    edited November 2016
    MaxPB said:

46% is the highest I've ever seen Trump. Usually he gets stuck at about 44%. That's definitely worrying.

The most successful political betting strategy.

* Imagine the worse outcome
    * Double it
    * Confirm that in your gut you know there is no way in real life this could actually happen.

Back that outcome heavily.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,926
    That PA strike sounds good for someone..
  • Options

tpfkar said:

justin124 said:

tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

FPTP is brutal when a party goes over the cliff. The question is whether the generations-old Labour brand is sufficient to keep them at around the mid-20s through this period of crisis and thereby survive in 2019/20 to fight another day.
    If these figures were to be reflected in next year's Local Elections there would be a good basis for a renewed challenge to Corbyn's leadership. The moderate 'soft' left would turn against him.To date, however, Labour has outpolled expectations under him in by elections and this year's locals.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Essexit said:

I would knock 10% off the Conservative poll figures and it would still be higher than they actually achieve in real elections
    Mark, I have been generous to the Lib Dems, so please do not take liberties with my kind words! That said I do think the Con numbers are possibly under stating their rating because of the slump in UKIP.
    :smile:
  • Options
    "They used to blame the “plotters” – maybe they should look at their own hapless leadership "

I thought for a moment OGH was referring to Two Taxi Tim's party.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,980

Juppé 28
    Le Pen 28
    Macron 15
    Mélenchon 12
    Hollande 9

That's more complicated, because Bayrou will probably stand if Sarkozy is the LR candidate.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Jonathan said:

MaxPB said:

The most successful political betting strategy.

* Imagine the worse outcome
    * Double it
    * Confirm that in your gut you know there is no way in real life this could actually happen.

Back that outcome heavily.
    I've been backing Trump for a few days now, wiped out my entire positive position on Clinton. I will break even with a Clinton victory and make enough to pay for my holiday to Fiji if Trump wins. At least I'll be by a beach sometime in February.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Essexit said:

Mark, I have been generous to the Lib Dems, so please do not take liberties with my kind words!
    :smile:
    There are some commentators who suspect that the pollsters have overadjusted for their 2015 debacle and that their figures are now flattering the Tories somewhat. ICM - I think - has moved to Online polling in recent months so making meaningful comparisons with earlier periods is far from straight forward.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

tpfkar said:

justin124 said:

tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

In modern times the low point for Labour was the 209 MPs in 1983. That total was inflated by 41 SLAB MPs, therefore a level of 160/170 is not impossible for 2020.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Juppé 28
    Le Pen 28
    Macron 15
    Mélenchon 12
    Hollande 9

That's more complicated, because Bayrou will probably stand if Sarkozy is the LR candidate.
    Yes the results I posted downthread are Sarkozy & Bayrou
  • Options

Essexit said:

When are you going to learn, no one gives a shit about the local bin collection. They definitely don't care about local by elections.
  • Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787

Alistair said:
    The work of Putin.
    SEPTA strikes are a Philly thing. To rip off Geico, it's what they do.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,980

rcs1000 said:

Juppé 28
    Le Pen 28
    Macron 15
    Mélenchon 12
    Hollande 9

Yes the results I posted downthread are Sarkozy & Bayrou
    Ah ha, didn't see that. As an aside, it looks like Macron will sit it out if Juppe is the LR candidate...
  • Options
    Dromedary said:

glw said:

If "anybody" means "anybody who went to private boarding school", they don't.

Never fear. Blighty keeps a fortnight's gas stocks in preparation for a Russian cut-off, and Zil lanes can be opened up from the City to Heathrow.

I don't watch TV, but I heard some Tory or other on the radio answering questions about Orgreave. All he could say, over and over again, was that some policemen got injured. He was full of class hatred. No surprise. Just saying. And thick as two short planks. Injuries to police officers don't make an argument for not having an inquiry. Nor does the repeatedly parroted fact that unlike at Hillsborough, there weren't scores of deaths. But who listens to oiks when they think they're making a case? Just laugh at them when they get angry at being refused.
    Don't know why you are going on a rant about class.

It seems to me that the people "making a case" haven't made a case, hence the Home Secretary turning down their request. Labour support for the campaign looks to be nakedly political. And from what I've heard from both sides on the radio there's been some very selective recall of the events.

Personally I'm skeptical of all inquiries into events decades after they have happened.
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,287
    Has Andy Burnham demanded an inquiry into Tory dog killers?
  • Options
    Whatever happened to'tipping point'?
  • Options
    I want Hiliary to win, but it Trump does...it'll be so FUN!

Imagine the Guardianista's
  • Options
    Still wrong. You don't have to be particularly violent to bite Michael Heseltine.
  • Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787
    tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

The Canadians survived the Bloc Québecois being the official opposition.
  • Options
  • Options
    Hold your nerve Clinton backers!! Ground game:

"The Democratic presidential nominee and her allies in a dozen battleground states have more than 4,800 people knocking on doors, making phone calls and otherwise working to support her candidacy."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-launches-harsh-attacks-clinton-43210035
  • Options
    Essexit said:

Still wrong. You don't have to be particularly violent to bite Michael Heseltine.
    But you should have a tetanus and rabies jab as soon as possible.
  • Options
    dr_spyn said:

Not yet but give hime time.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

Essexit said:

When are you going to learn, no one gives a shit about the local bin collection. They definitely don't care about local by elections.
    I wouldn't hold your breath.
  • Options

tpfkar said:

Tory 470
    SNP 50
    Lab 40
    Lib 10
    UKIP 10
    Others 20

Labour gets some positive votes in small sections of the country - inner London, Brighton, maybe parts of Brum; elsewhere it is sustained by an anti-Tory vote. Right now, most people aren't anti-Tory in the way that so many used to be. That is an undoubted legacy of Cameron/Osborne. A bad Brexit and a few more years of the ludicrous cabinet that May has assembled, and that may change - but Labour cannot count on that; and, in any case, under Corbyn the Tories win whatever they do. Labour needs a fundamental rethink - something which right now it is clearly incapable of. With FPTP, that leaves a lot of us with nowhere to go, except waiting for the day that the unions pull the plug. With Momentum now in open civil war that day may be a little sooner than I thought, though I am still looking at late 2018 as the most realistic time.

• Options
    So who else has taken next Tuesday/Wednesday off work?
  • Options

I want Hiliary to win, but it Trump does...it'll be so FUN!

Imagine the Guardianista's

The fun might be shortlived if the whole of the Middle East is in flames and millions of refugees are on the march northwards.
  • Options
    dr_spyn said:

Changed his mind.
  • Options
    nunununu Posts: 6,024

"The Democratic presidential nominee and her allies in a dozen battleground states have more than 4,800 people knocking on doors, making phone calls and otherwise working to support her candidacy."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-launches-harsh-attacks-clinton-43210035

That doesn't sound a lot, Leave had 30,000 and Remain 40,000.
  • Options
    peter_from_putneypeter_from_putney Posts: 6,875
    edited November 2016
    justin124 said:

We are surely due a YouGov poll this week.

They seem to be doing a great deal of polling in the US right now .... perhaps they've deployed their top guns over there. While political polling probably isn't that profitable per se, it doesn't half provide them with corporate name familiarity going forward.

Extra bit - I think this is my 5,000th post on Vanilla!
  • Options

Sounds like IoS in April 2015. Look at what happened there. Back Trump and spend the winnings on going on holiday. Time it for when the nuclear war starts.
This discussion has been closed.