Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Can Vladimir Putin make Jeremy Corbyn Prime Minister?

SystemSystem Posts: 11,683
edited April 2017 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Can Vladimir Putin make Jeremy Corbyn Prime Minister?

For us political gamblers one of the things we’re now having to factor in to our bets is which candidate or party is Vladimir Putin backing.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    no.
  • Options
    OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,779
    No!
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,190
    And thrice no.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,974
    FPT
    SquareRoot said:

» show previous quotes
    You mean he doesn't agree with you Malc.. Is the sun shining in the Midlands? You seem to have caught a touch.. and so early in the day too.

Your guidance geometrics are about as accurate as US missiles , 300 miles off target. No problem with him diasgreeing , I meanwhile doubt some of the information and engage my brain whereas the fool just regurgitates US propaganda verbatim. Not enough brains to be able to think for himself.
  • Options
    That's four noes so far...
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,003
    Perhaps a pertinent question is why he would want Corbyn.
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    1. Click bait. :lol:
    2. Michael Dugher not pulling his punches, he’ll be on Jeremy’s naughty step at this rate.
    3. I never know if Putin’s seal of approval is good or bad for the candidate.
  • Options
    The header photo is misleading I feel. I imagine that Le Pen is the worst possible French President for Putin.

The UK acts as the banker for Russia's elite (such as it is). I'm not so sure that Comrade Corbyn is quite the thing for them any more.
  • Options
    Omnium said:

The header photo is misleading I feel. I imagine that Le Pen is the worst possible French President for Putin.

The UK acts as the banker for Russia's elite (such as it is). I'm not so sure that Comrade Corbyn is quite the thing for them any more.

Correct he wants to keep the laundry open
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098
    The whole thrust of TSE's header is a nonsense. How FFS can Russia decide or even influence millions of voters? The idea is preposterous. I suspect it is being used by those who want to excuse the failure of their prefered candidate.
  • Options

That's four noes so far...

I feel like Sir Winston Churchill warning the appeasers in the early 30s.
  • Options

The whole thrust of TSE's header is a nonsense. How FFS can Russia decide or even influence millions of voters? The idea is preposterous. I suspect it is being used by those who want to excuse the failure of their prefered candidate.

Hurst , he was kidding when he said it was NOT clickbait. You are very kind just rating it as preposterous.
  • Options
    DavidBrackenburyDavidBrackenbury Posts: 353
    edited April 2017
    Well if Putin can put Mr. Corbyn into Downing Street, it would be a campaign as brilliant as anything done by Alexander back in the day!
  • Options
    AnneJGPAnneJGP Posts: 2,869
    Is No the new First? It has the advantage of allowing more than one winner.

O/T Well, maybe, but are we to assume Mr Putin is already trying, and has been trying for ages, or that he has yet to stick his oar in?

If his attempts are still to come, it would presumably have to be making the Conservatives look so bad that swathes of the electorate will think anything's better than that.

Since that's what most of them seem to think already about Mr Corbyn's Labour, I can't help thinking that before the UK got very far down that path, some unintended consequences would kick in and there would be some rather unexpected results.

Mr Farage for PM, perhaps?

Good afternoon, everybody.

• Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098
    malcolmg said:

Hurst , he was kidding when he said it was NOT clickbait. You are very kind just rating it as preposterous.
    Fair go, Mr. G., I think I will go and have a nice curry lunch. I may be back later, but I doubt it.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,850
    No.
  • Options

Have you read the thread?

Dick Cheney says Russia interfered with the last US Presidential election, he is no fan of Hillary Clinton.

Events in France have also led to concerns.

If it can happen in America and France why not here?
  • Options
    BigRichBigRich Posts: 3,489
    I have heard people say that Putin (well the Russian government) has lent Le Pen, 10 million Euro, to help her run her campaign.

Does anybody know if there is any thing in this?

I could have thought that, it would have crated a bigger back lash than it was worth. but maybe I am wrong.
  • Options
    BigRich said:

I have heard people say that Putin (well the Russian government) has lent Le Pen, 10 million Euro, to help her run her campaign.

I could have thought that, it would have crated a bigger back lash than it was worth. but maybe I am wrong.

A Russian hackers’ collective released emails that appeared to show Le Pen had received a loan from a Russian bank in 2014 in return for taking pro-Moscow positions in public.

Le Pen has denied those allegations, but makes no secret of the fact that the Front National has taken loans from foreign banks because French financial institutions refuse to fund the presidential campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/24/vladimir-putin-hosts-marine-le-pen-in-moscow
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,750
    Jeremy Corbyn is not the British Trump; Trump had an energised core of support and a party which united behind him once he won the nomination, and he's a charismatic rabble rouser who faced off against an unpopular party robot.
  • Options
    BigRich said:

Seems unlikely. I'm more than happy to borrow vast sums from my enemies anyway. I'm less happy to borrow from my friends.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,817
    But Vlad didn't make Donald POTUS?
  • Options
    Did Putin interfere in the AV referendum?
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549
    GIN1138 said:

Putin might have preferred Trump to Clinton, although he may be having second thoughts now, but I do wonder how effective Russian influence proved to be in the end. "Basket of deplorables" and not campaigning in some close mid-west states probably did more harm to Clinton than anything the Kremlin arranged. Do people want to claim that the Russians were involved in f*cking up the Democrat campaign? I could almost believe that.
  • Options
    BigRichBigRich Posts: 3,489

BigRich said:

A Russian hackers’ collective released emails that appeared to show Le Pen had received a loan from a Russian bank in 2014 in return for taking pro-Moscow positions in public.

Le Pen has denied those allegations, but makes no secret of the fact that the Front National has taken loans from foreign banks because French financial institutions refuse to fund the presidential campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/24/vladimir-putin-hosts-marine-le-pen-in-moscow
    Thanks, that now makes more sence.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    lol superb click bate

Nothing on this earth could makke Corbyn PM - apart from revolution favoured by the hard left loons.
  • Options

Very probably, lets re- run it
  • Options

BigRich said:

I find the idea of loans for this purpose rather strange. If a political party can't afford a campaign, what hope have they of repaying a loan once the campaign is over?
  • Options

Dick Cheney says Russia interfered with the last US Presidential election, he is no fan of Hillary Clinton.

One word, Corbyn.
  • Options
    AnneJGP said:

BigRich said:

I find the idea of loans for this purpose rather strange. If a political party can't afford a campaign, what hope have they of repaying a loan once the campaign is over?
    Well it got Tony Blair into trouble,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_for_Honours
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Floater said:

One word, Corbyn.
    I would suggest that the mods immediately ban you for that sort of language.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,817
    glw said:

GIN1138 said:

Putin might have preferred Trump to Clinton, although he may be having second thoughts now, but I do wonder how effective Russian influence proved to be in the end. "Basket of deplorables" and not campaigning in some close mid-west states probably did more harm to Clinton than anything the Kremlin arranged. Do people want to claim that the Russians were involved in f*cking up the Democrat campaign? I could almost believe that.
    The paranoia about Vlad and Russia is getting crazy.

I'm not a fan of Putin myself but at the moment it feels like we're back in the 1950's and "red's under the bed" lol! ;)
  • Options

Well George urged Dave to campaign strongly against AV, George now works for a Ruskie at The Evening Standard.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    GIN1138 said:

I'm not a fan of Putin myself but at the moment it feels like we're back in the 1950's and "red's under the bed" lol! ;)

I don't dispute for a moment that the Russians try to influence elections, but I wonder how effective it is. My guess is fairly marginal. I do find it hard to take US complaints particularly seriously when they seem to have no qualms about using a wide spectrum of techniques to influence the politics of other countries.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

glw said:

GIN1138 said:

I'd have thought the obvious way to set about it would be to push (covertly, of course) for electronic voting. The hackers could then 'elect' whoever they wanted.

Except, of course, there might be rival gangs of hackers with differing aims.
  • Options
    David_EvershedDavid_Evershed Posts: 6,506

Using fake news on social media.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,930
    edited April 2017
    Isn't the difference (assuming this is a serious proposition) that Corbyn is already defined as a loser with dozens of negatives that has taken a party down from where he found it? I think it would be impossible to polish this particular turd as its already stuck to the shoe of the person yet to be convinced

The other alleged Russian influenced events were always on the up werent they?
  • Options
    AnneJGP said:

GIN1138 said:

glw said:

GIN1138 said:

I'd have thought the obvious way to set about it would be to push (covertly, of course) for electronic voting. The hackers could then 'elect' whoever they wanted.

The Russians are about as far away as it's possible to be from 'reds' in the historical sense. It really is a gangster fiefdom.
  • Options
    Omnium said:

Floater said:

One word, Corbyn.
    You can Corbyn right off :-)
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    Putin to make Jezza PM ? .... Obviously No.
    Nuttall to make Jezza PM ? .... Obviously.
  • Options

If one rules out the whole idea then there's no need to factor the possibility into one's bets. (I don't bet anyway.)

However, maybe it isn't preposterous. In that case PB.com would be looking long & hard at the Kremlinology. So, first up: is there any real evidence to suggest that countries' recent elections have been won by parties/individuals beneficial to Moscow? (Remember that 'beneficial' isn't necessarily the same as 'friendly'.)
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,433
    I feel faint - I've just agreed with Tim Farron over something.

That something being his accusation of Boris being a pathetic Washington poodle for not going to see the Russians but having Uncle Rex go instead.

If he must be kept around, it's time for Boris to be made Minister for paperclips or something.
  • Options
    Floater said:

Omnium said:

Floater said:

One word, Corbyn.
    I've had Abbott as much of you as I'm prepared to take. Don't make the McDonnell of thinking that I'll stand for this. I've considered these matters over a Long-Bailey while. There's not a chance in an Umunna that you're right. I don't give a Will Straw for your views. I hope I've Benn clear!

• Options

That something being his accusation of Boris being a pathetic Washington poodle for not going to see the Russians but having Uncle Rex go instead.

If he must be kept around, it's time for Boris to be made Minister for paperclips or something.

You'll be wearing sandals and eating quinoa next.
  • Options
    AnneJGP said:

If one rules out the whole idea then there's no need to factor the possibility into one's bets. (I don't bet anyway.)

However, maybe it isn't preposterous. In that case PB.com would be looking long & hard at the Kremlinology. So, first up: is there any real evidence to suggest that countries' recent elections have been won by parties/individuals beneficial to Moscow? (Remember that 'beneficial' isn't necessarily the same as 'friendly'.)
    The roughly $5 billion spent by official campaigns and lobbyists during the run up to the Presidential and Congressional elections is far more likely to have determined the result than the efforts of the Kremlin. I look forward to Congress investigating the malign influence of those efforts.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,109
    Omnium said:

AnneJGP said:

GIN1138 said:

glw said:

GIN1138 said:

The Russians are about as far away as it's possible to be from 'reds' in the historical sense. It really is a gangster fiefdom.
    You don't think Stalin's cabal resembled a gangster fiefdom? In fact Joseph Vissarionovich was literally a gangster in his youth.
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,335
    No.
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,782

...How FFS can Russia decide or even influence millions of voters?...

The four specific accusations with respect to POTUS 2016 are:

* 1) Accessing voter registration lists.
    * 2) Creating fake news sites
    * 3) Funding research and targeting organisations
    * 4) Liasing with opposition candidates

You take the voter registration lists, use the research and targeting organisations to construct profiles of voters who are more recipient to your messages, target them with your fake news and "push polling", use your liaisons to ensure you know who's doing what and make sure you're not pissing your money away.

If you're feeling really sadistic, you can deregister voters you believe will vote against you, and plant/uncover unflattering/criminal details of the people you don't want to win, ready to pop just before the election. Garnish with virtual posters generating fear, uncertainty and doubt and serve.

Basically, normal politics but with the force of another state behind it.

Pause.

Well, you did ask...

• Options
    Congrats to @TSE on a really amusing thread!

Let's hope it is amusing and not prescient.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    GIN1138 said:

glw said:

GIN1138 said:

Afternoon Gin, just have a more illiterate easier fooled public nowadays. They believe any crap the tame media put out, braindead many of them.
    No muzzling the press nowadays just get them to print mince.
  • Options
    I couldn't find a picture of Corbyn and Putin together. If only General Boles hadn't retired.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,930

I couldn't find a picture of Corbyn and Putin together. If only General Boles hadn't retired.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNDdBY5sKAU

Would have done
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,007
    kle4 said:

Jeremy Corbyn is not the British Trump; Trump had an energised core of support and a party which united behind him once he won the nomination, and he's a charismatic rabble rouser who faced off against an unpopular party robot.

If Corbyn is anything he is an uncharismatic Bernie Sanders
  • Options

Omnium said:

AnneJGP said:

GIN1138 said:

glw said:

GIN1138 said:

You don't think Stalin's cabal resembled a gangster fiefdom? In fact Joseph Vissarionovich was literally a gangster in his youth.
    Yes. The Russia that most people think of as the 'reds' and that the British left identify with though clearly isn't that. It's the 1950s collectivism. The Leninist veneer that was painted over what Stalin did. In some ways it worked though.

The current arrangement in Russia also works. A side effect though is that we get to see the rather unpleasant side of Russian society here in the UK spending their gains.
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,782
    isam said:
    I believe it's traditional to respond with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMKsR_wUSfA
  • Options
    Omnium said:

Floater said:

Omnium said:

Floater said:

One word, Corbyn.
    I've had Abbott as much of you as I'm prepared to take. Don't make the McDonnell of thinking that I'll stand for this. I've considered these matters over a Long-Bailey while. There's not a chance in an Umunna that you're right. I don't give a Will Straw for your views. I hope I've Benn clear!

Bravo sir, bravo
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,616
    Based on this thread I have just staked my entire life savings on Jezza for next PM.

Not.

Anyway, to answer 'why couldn’t Putin make Corbyn PM?', what's that line about a pig and lipstick again?
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    viewcode said:

...How FFS can Russia decide or even influence millions of voters?...

The four specific accusations with respect to POTUS 2016 are:

* 1) Accessing voter registration lists.
    * 2) Creating fake news sites
    * 3) Funding research and targeting organisations
    * 4) Liasing with opposition candidates

You take the voter registration lists, use the research and targeting organisations to construct profiles of voters who are more recipient to your messages, target them with your fake news and "push polling", use your liaisons to ensure you know who's doing what and make sure you're not pissing your money away.

If you're feeling really sadistic, you can deregister voters you believe will vote against you, and plant/uncover unflattering/criminal details of the people you don't want to win, ready to pop just before the election. Garnish with virtual posters generating fear, uncertainty and doubt and serve.

Basically, normal politics but with the force of another state behind it.

Pause.

Well, you did ask...

None of PB's finest would be taken in by fake news sites.

Normal politics? Sadly.
  • Options

Based on this thread I have just staked my entire life savings on Jezza for next PM.

Not.

Anyway, to answer 'why couldn’t Putin make Corbyn PM?', what's that line about a pig and lipstick again?

Didn't you vote for Corbyn as leader?
  • Options
    Floater said:

Omnium said:

Floater said:

Omnium said:

Floater said:

One word, Corbyn.

Bravo sir, bravo
    Ta :)
    Should have been 'chance in a blue Umunna', but I'm sure you guessed that.

• Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    Lively start at Goodison Park...
  • Options
    In this Telegraph article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/08/boris-johnson-spearhead-diplomatic-drive-get-russian-forces/

Are these tweets really from the Russian Embassy? The Telegraph seems to report them as such.

• Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,067
    Omnium said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/08/boris-johnson-spearhead-diplomatic-drive-get-russian-forces/

Are these tweets really from the Russian Embassy? The Telegraph seems to report them as such.

Yes they're genuine. Incidentally and on topic, the Russian embassy in London has a 'club' which in order to join you need to grant access to retweet on your behalf from your Twitter account...
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,983
    Good afternoon, comrade posters.

Do not forget to consult the People's Sporting Excellence Motorsport Blog, compiled with ruthless scrutiny and objectivity by the Commissar for Highly Dangerous Speed (myself): http://enormo-haddock.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/china-post-race-analysis-2017.html
  • Options
    CyanCyan Posts: 1,262
    edited April 2017
    Which current or recent leader of a major British political party appears most on Russia Today? That's right. Not Jeremy Corbyn.
  • Options
    CyanCyan Posts: 1,262

Omnium said:

Yes they're genuine. Incidentally and on topic, the Russian embassy in London has a 'club' which in order to join you need to grant access to retweet on your behalf from your Twitter account...
    What are the benefits of membership?
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,242
    edited April 2017
    Easy mistake to make though. Both are extremists, both have problems with antisemitism in their party, both are in politics because of family influence, both are rather dim, both pretend to care about poor people and both have f*** all idea of how to actually help them. One of them is dead certain to come second at the next election, and one will undoubtedly come second unless the Liberal Democrats have a really surprisingly good night.

The key difference is that Le Pen is a woman. However it should be noted that this is the key difference most noticeable in this photograph.
  • Options

Omnium said:

Wow.

I'm sort of speechless. What an embarrassment for anyone that's Russian.

• Options

Good afternoon, comrade posters.

Do not forget to consult the People's Sporting Excellence Motorsport Blog, compiled with ruthless scrutiny and objectivity by the Commissar for Highly Dangerous Speed (myself): http://enormo-haddock.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/china-post-race-analysis-2017.html

Good afternoon, Mr Dancer.

Do you reveal all, about how Mr Putin arranges the podium-finishers before the race starts?
  • Options
    Cyan said:

Omnium said:

Members receive a newsletter with news and analysis handpicked by the Russian Embassy in London, participate in regular competitions and prize draws, and are invited to a special reception at Ambassador’s London residence. But most important, you become a part of a global discussion, by not just spreading a message, but also sharing your personal views.

http://rusemb.org.uk/dc/
  • Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478
    Full marks for lateral thinking TSE.
    I wonder whether you've ever considered writing comedy scripts.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,190

Being Foreign Secretary is like being Minister for FA.
  • Options
    Comrade Miss JGP, good and productive afternoon to you.

Naturally, all sporting events have no pre-determined result. It is simply the law of moral competence that those who most ardently support glorious President Putin, and therefore have the strongest moral fibre, go on to achieve the greatest success.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,242
    edited April 2017
    tlg86 said:

Being Foreign Secretary is like being Minister for FA.
    It's still a mis-step by May to give him Foreign Affairs. Boris' strength is in Office Affairs.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,967

Cyan said:

Omnium said:

Members receive a newsletter with news and analysis handpicked by the Russian Embassy in London, participate in regular competitions and prize draws, and are invited to a special reception at Ambassador’s London residence. But most important, you become a part of a global discussion, by not just spreading a message, but also sharing your personal views.

Wasn't OGH invited to such a reception? :D
  • Options

Cyan said:

Omnium said:

If that's the sign-up link, by posting it here you've probably just guaranteed that they'll be deluged with subscribers. Watch out for a sudden spike in traffic/activity! (Or maybe their server will fall over.)
  • Options
    AnneJGP said:

Cyan said:

Omnium said:

If that's the sign-up link, by posting it here you've probably just guaranteed that they'll be deluged with subscribers. Watch out for a sudden spike in traffic/activity! (Or maybe their server will fall over.)
    Perhaps they'll be infiltrated by Momentum. "Give us 30 fake news items. You do hundreds of them so 30 shouldn't be a problem."
  • Options

AnneJGP said:

Cyan said:

Omnium said:

Perhaps they'll be infiltrated by Momentum. "Give us 30 fake news items. You do hundreds of them so 30 shouldn't be a problem."
    If that twitter feed is real then if they get infiltrated by some tubs of lard it'll be a significant upgrade to their ability to think.

• Options
    Toms said:

I felt the need to stop the monotony of the Corbyn is crap pieces.
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548

Toms said:

Putin would love Jezza in Number 10. It would be Jam everyday!
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071

Toms said:

No need to worry,
    Those are already split up amongst hilarious "LibDem World Domination Is Imminent" threads
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

Has no one printed out we have a parliamentary rather than presidential system?
  • Options
    FregglesFreggles Posts: 3,486
    Is the current government not sufficiently pro-Putin anyway?
  • Options
    Charles said:

We have a quasi Presidential system.
  • Options
    Beverley_CBeverley_C Posts: 6,256

Charles said:

What difference does it make? Corbyn will never be PM.
  • Options
    Charles said:

Isn't that factored in already? If you can swing one vote, why not 650?
  • Options
    Mrs C, it's happily unlikely but many said that Trump could never be president and the UK would never vote to leave the EU.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

Charles said:

Not enough to facilitate a demagogue being elected. You need to influence a large minority of voters in 336 localities. Much harder to organise
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,675
    Cyan said:

Which current or recent leader of a major British political party appears most on Russia Today? That's right. Not Jeremy Corbyn.

Eck?
  • Options

Charles said:

There's nothing quasi about the Prime Minister.
  • Options
    GeoffM said:

Toms said:

No need to worry,
    Those are already split up amongst hilarious "LibDem World Domination Is Imminent" threads

Go back to your constituencies and prepared for World Domination.
  • Options

Cyan said:

Eck?
    Yes; I wasn't sure the answer to this.
    Do we get multiple choices?

It felt like a tie-breaker in a pub quiz when the answer turns out to be someone completely unexpected.
  • Options
    Beverley_CBeverley_C Posts: 6,256

Mrs C, it's happily unlikely but many said that Trump could never be president and the UK would never vote to leave the EU.

Mr Dancer, the minute it looks like Labour is electable, some ambitious bunch within Labour will ensure Corbyn is sidelined and that their person is leader.

Corbyn might as well remain in charge of a shambles because at this point there is no benefit for whoever succeeds him so no contenders will emerge.
  • Options

GeoffM said:

Toms said:

No need to worry,

Go back to your constituencies and prepare for World Domination.
    As a rallying cry it's not bad at all!

It needs Fallon to be stroking a white cat at the time, though.
  • Options
    AnneJGP said:

Charles said:

If they are Tories it is just how much cash required
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,967
    malcolmg said:

AnneJGP said:

Charles said:

Labour and the Lib Dems have also been fined by the electoral commission. :smiley:
  • Options
    RobD said:

malcolmg said:

AnneJGP said:

Charles said:

Labour and the Lib Dems have also been fined by the electoral commission. :smiley:
    Rob, they are amateurs compared to the Tories, same as spies defecting to the Russians, Tory to a person. A perfidious lot for sure.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

AnneJGP said:

Charles said:

What is the point at which we should be getting suspicious of foreign intervention? Con Gain Bootle, as @Ave_it used to say?
  • Options

Charles said:

There's nothing quasi about the Prime Minister.
    Hmmm
This discussion has been closed.