Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Ex-CON leadership favourite, DDavis, slips to just 6.6% chance

2»

Comments

• Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,772
    edited December 2017
    deleted
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,419
    Hammond, dear me.
  • Options
    @DuraAce.

The quote button has stopped working. I do have some sectoral impact analyses prepared on the matter though.

They're not sectoral impact analyses. They are analyses of impact-like elements in areas that may to the uninitiated appear to be sectoral but are in fact entirely different.
  • Options
    another_richardanother_richard Posts: 25,082
    edited December 2017
    ' This season, Liverpool have had more 7 nil wins than they've had 1 nil wins. '

Here's another one, with a goal better than Carlos Alberto's to finish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzKcNevWbO4
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    edited December 2017
    When people worry about the rise of AI stealing all the jobs and people say yes but new totally un-imagined new sectors will come along...

We are going to need new traders to invest ones money in CryptoKitties...

An estimated $4.5m (£3.35m) has been spent on the cartoon cats at the time of writing. The game's top cat brought in $117,712.12 (£87,686.11) when it sold on Saturday, 2 December.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42237162

• Options
    Anyhoo. I was going to contribute tonight but I can't think of anything to say that won't devolve into fantasies of driving over each Cabinet member's head with a truck. So I'll just leave you with this reminder of the last time the Government did something right instead of being a daycare center for overeducated special needs adults who earn ten times what my father did but can't put a hammer to a nail without fucking it up and blaming the EU. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NVGh9MRfNw

• Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,989
    What can the 20 or so hard Brexiteers actually do?

They can call for a vote of no confidence in TMay which they will lose by a large margin.

They can try to add amendments to legislation which they will lose.

They can vote against key legislation with Labour and risk triggering a General Election.

They are impotent and I think they know it and TMay knows it - which is why her spirits have risen in recent days in spite of the frustrations.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,966
    @TSE
    Fear another 7-0 more likely than 1-0 Sunday.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,609
    @david_herdson , Wellington, I'm sure, would have referred you to the Scipio Africanus story which sits above the article:
    ...asking whom Hannibal considered third, he named himself without hesitation. Then Scipio broke into a laugh and said, “What would you say if you had defeated me?”

While Ghengis Khan would simply have exterminated his so-called rivals.
  • Options
    Some people are in for a very bad Christmas...

Mining Service Nicehash Hacked, $60 Million in User Funds Stolen

https://cointelegraph.com/news/mining-service-nicehash-hacked-60-million-in-user-funds-stolen
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,205
    @TGOHF

The Labour Party is, I am afraid to say, becoming institutionally anti-Semitic. In its desire to help Palestinians - in itself commendable - it is seemingly incapable of finding any Palestinians who don't want to slaughter Jews.

It is of course possible that there are no Palestinians who don't want to kill Jews. In which case Labour would be in a bit of dilemma: its principles or votes from those who are in favour of killing Jews or being horrible to them or don't care one way or another. Decisions, decisions.

Still, I am now and again an optimistic soul. There are Palestinians who don't hate Jews and want to kill them. And these are the sorts of people who should be talked to and invited to Parliament.

And if Labour people continue associating with people who spread hate, well they will deserve all the criticism they will get.
  • Options
    surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549
    Who are the 19 MPs that have written to May about the "highly irresponsible" Brexiteers ?
  • Options
    Tim_BTim_B Posts: 7,669
    Pressure has become overwhelming for Al Franken to resign.

Oddly enough this has less and less to do with Franken. They are clearing the decks for an all out assault turning Roy Moore into the face of the Republican party.

In the absence of any policies this is what they have. Roy Moore will be the Republican hood ornament.
  • Options
    When people worry about the rise of AI stealing all the jobs and people say yes but new totally un-imagined new sectors will come along...

We are going to need new traders to invest ones money in CryptoKitties...

An estimated $4.5m (£3.35m) has been spent on the cartoon cats at the time of writing. The game's top cat brought in $117,712.12 (£87,686.11) when it sold on Saturday, 2 December.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42237162
    This is just my luck, I spent 6 months working on an application and now I'm nearly ready to deploy it to the Ethereum network I find the whole thing is clogged up with kittens.
  • Options
    DadgeDadge Posts: 2,038
    The Sun's anti-Starmer story is disingenuous to say the least. The charity concerned does not "praise killing Jewish kids".
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited December 2017
    Tenant fee ban may not come in until April 2019 and those with existing tenancy agreements may have to pay fees indefinitely;

http://www.propertyindustryeye.com/renewal-charges-on-tenancy-agreements-signed-before-fee-ban-may-still-be-allowed-arla-propertymark/

Looks like the estate agents are writing the legislation.
This discussion has been closed.