Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » There’s the potential for Labour to get a long term polling bo

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited April 2018 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » There’s the potential for Labour to get a long term polling boost because of their anti-semitism issues

Chart from polling conducted by YouGov for the Campaign against Antisemitism

Read the full story here

Comments

• ThomasNasheThomasNashe Posts: 4,922
    Just following up comments on the previous thread about Corbyn. Yes, you're right that it's clear that he would provide a real danger to our national security. However, what was missing from most of those posts was any sense of the Tories' culpability for his rise.

Beyond the contemptible £3 Tories for Corbyn -whom I'd accept were a minority - it's the comprehensive shafting of a generation of voters over housing, Brexit and tuition fees that means no matter what Corbyn does or says, swathes of young people will not be deterred from voting Labour. For a party that once prided itself on its one-nation credentials this is truly shocking.
  • I have just started using GarageBand on my PC, it’s a complete package of amazing instruments and recorded tunes. I am not a learned musician or an artist, i just love creating music in my free time. GarageBand lets me enjoy my own music on my PC, I can save it and share it with others easily. Get Garageband for PC from here
This discussion has been closed.