Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » PaddyPower clearly doesn’t understand the CON leadership rules

Comments

• Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787

May has mis-managed to lose her Head of Brexit and her Head of Foreign Relatons. That demonstrates a monumental fuck-up in her handling of Brexit.

She is overseeing the biggest humiliation in British standing since Suez.

For God's sake woman, forty billion quid buys you some concessions from the EU.

There is little doubt that the BREXIT shambles presently inflicted upon the nation by Mrs May's government is greatly of her making but also in no small measure through the utter incompetence of David Davis and Boris Johnson.

Rarely has the country been so ill served by a government in peace time.

As for the £40bn. It buys us very little. The EU holds all the aces. We have no cards that the EU does not hold a card of higher value and that will remain the case whomsoever the Queen appoints as Prime Minister.
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,754
    Anazina said:

Anorak said:

brendan16 said:

I do despair at the level of debate....old Fat head was banging on about chlorinated chicken as the reason why we can't Brexit / do a deal with America.

There are lots of reasons why there are lots of complications, but this nonsense on chlorinated chicken is just bollocks. When he was called on it, that we already have products that are chlorinated, but he said but the public are resistant to it....well you massive muppet, the public simply won't buy it will they.

We coat our kids in chlorine everytime they go swimming. Not sure why it's any worse for chicken?
    NEWSFLASH: Man hospitalised after drinking four pints of shampoo. "I don't understand. I wash the kids with this every night."
    We drink chlorine every single day.

https://www.water.org.uk/consumers/water-and-health/faqs#chlorine
    For crying out loud. It doesn't mean we should wash chicken in it. We should be moving towards less food processing, not more. Well reared free-range chicken doesn't need chlorine on it. The reason they chlorinate chicken is because it is utter shite.
    where have you been most of your adult life ?

the trend right across Europe is towards more processed food not less. Being in the EU didn't stop big corporations adding donkey meat to lasagne or using chemically tainted eggs in mayonnaise. If you are really that concerned about health, chlorine wash is the least of your problems.

Start with diesel fumes
  • Options
    David_EvershedDavid_Evershed Posts: 6,506
    The key question is whether 42 Conservative MPs have sought a challenge to the leader of the Conservative party and whether she would win that challenge.

• Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,929
    Might be an error, but I've redded out Mayxit 2018 (For a loss of £40). Also laid Corbyn to zero for next PM - he's still 6.6 to lay in that market - surely surely May will go before the next GE now.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,444
    GIN1138 said:

surby said:

Before I left London, Davis was gone. Before I leave Dusseldorf, Boris is gone. Who would be gone after I land in London ?

Javid seems to be very quiet today...
    He's been dealing with the murder of a British citizen by a country that backed Leave.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited July 2018
    Melanie Phillips has called for Farage to be given a peerage and appointed as prime minister. (Unless someone has hacked her twitter account).
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,298

The key question is whether 42 Conservative MPs have sought a challenge to the leader of the Conservative party and whether she would win that challenge.

• Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,983
    Mr. Pulpstar, your portmanteau is worthy of cruel and unusual punishment.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,850

kjohnw said:

GIN1138 said:

dixiedean said:

GIN1138 said:

OMG. Just heard Boris has gone. It's all out war now!

The government is collapsing.
    No it is not
    You must admit it is giving a reasonable impression of so doing.
    A cull of the Brexiteers is needed
    The Brexiteers are representing 17.4m people who WON the referendum.
    No they are not. Few voted to lose their jobs. You are getting carried away. Hard Brexit is over
    Wrong, we valued our sovereignty and independence and freedom, and we were prepared to accept the short to medium term hit on our economy , for the long term gains brexit would eventually bring once we have managed to unshackle ourselves from the EU prison and make ourselves competitive in the world again

We = I

Leave voters were promised no downsides and all the benefits of being an EU member state with none of the negatives.

Leave voters = people you don't understand

I voted Leave and was promised nothing of the sort, you just make it up

I understand that each Leave voter is an individual. As you make clear.

We were all promised a Leave with no downsides. All warnings to the contrary were dismissed as Project Fear. Some of us - on both sides of the divide - chose not to believe what the Leave elite were saying.

We were promised both delights and horrors.
  • Options
    My book is set up for a VoNC followed by a contest now, so May will probably survive.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,993

MaxPB said:
    Priti Patel.
    Not in the cabinet.
  • Options
    StereotomyStereotomy Posts: 4,092
    edited July 2018
    GIN1138 said:

Whittingdale gets it.

This attack on the Brexiteers from Theresa May (right from Friday's taxi nonsense) is actually an attack on the 17.4m people they are in the Cabinet to represent.
    Ah yeah, when we had that referendum on which type of Brexit we wanted.
  • Options

Mr. Pulpstar, your portmanteau is worthy of cruel and unusual punishment.

Mayxit 2018 :p ?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

My book is set up for a VoNC followed by a contest now, so May will probably survive.

It is needed to clarify May position
  • Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826

If there's not 42 letters by the end of the day I'll be amazed.

The logical conclusion of resigning and the only way surely to overturn Chequers is to send in a letter.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,966
    AndyJS said:

Melanie Phillips has called for Farage to be given a peerage and appointed as prime minister. (Unless someone has hacked her twitter account).

Is she still a thing? By what mechanism does she propose this happen?
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:
    Priti Patel.
    Not in the cabinet.
    I know, less haste on my part.
  • Options
    ralphmalphralphmalph Posts: 2,201
    A lot of people say that Boris is a busted flush, but DD resigns and gets 10min interview on Today prog. Boris resigns and there are camera teams and reporters waiting outside the gates for a statement.
    Boris on the backbenches is very dangerous to May.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,637
    Anazina said:

Anorak said:

brendan16 said:

I do despair at the level of debate....old Fat head was banging on about chlorinated chicken as the reason why we can't Brexit / do a deal with America.

There are lots of reasons why there are lots of complications, but this nonsense on chlorinated chicken is just bollocks. When he was called on it, that we already have products that are chlorinated, but he said but the public are resistant to it....well you massive muppet, the public simply won't buy it will they.

We coat our kids in chlorine everytime they go swimming. Not sure why it's any worse for chicken?
    NEWSFLASH: Man hospitalised after drinking four pints of shampoo. "I don't understand. I wash the kids with this every night."

For crying out loud. It doesn't mean we should wash chicken in it. We should be moving towards less food processing, not more. Well reared free-range chicken doesn't need chlorine on it. The reason they chlorinate chicken is because it is utter shite.
    Not so much husbandry as slaughterhouse practice. There is a lot of faecal contamination because of the rate of slaughter lines in the USA. Coordination is to kill off surface contamination, so that microbiological tests are passed. It does not deal with deeper contamination.

One of the good things about May's proposal is that the EU will continue to regulate our food standards.
  • Options
    Mr. Pulpstar, if you find yourself attacked by a large land-walking fish of surpassing intelligence and military prowess, know that you brought it upon yourself.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

She has joined Adonis in Brexit turning them loopy
  • Options
    If anyone wants to pretend it's 2003, Federer and Serena Williams are crushing all opposition at Wimbledon.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,993
    edited July 2018
    AndyJS said:

I had dinner with some Jewish friends in London about 18 months ago. Among the guests was a stocky ex-IDF guy. The conversation ended up on Israel and the Palestinians, and I could not believe the vitriol the IDF guy had for Melanie Philips. He basically shat on her for 20 minutes about how she had never laid her life on the line for Israel, and how she misundserstood everything.

Edit to add: he was no Labour or Palestinian supporter. He just thought she was scum of the earth.
  • Options
    All that seems to have been decided at Chequers is that the PM said My Way or the Highway.

So it's a power game between May and those who want to Leave.

• Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787
    AndyJS said:

I'm surprised Liam Fox hasn't resigned yet. If anything his Brexit views are more hardline than David and Johnson.

Fox is so dim he's probably not noticed Johnson and Davis have gone yet, and probably won't until he realizes they're not at the next Cabinet meeting.

Assuming this administration has another Cabinet meeting.
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,754

kjohnw said:

GIN1138 said:

dixiedean said:

GIN1138 said:

No it is not
    No they are not. Few voted to lose their jobs. You are getting carried away. Hard Brexit is over
    Wrong, we valued our sovereignty and independence and freedom, and we were prepared to accept the short to medium term hit on our economy , for the long term gains brexit would eventually bring once we have managed to unshackle ourselves from the EU prison and make ourselves competitive in the world again

We = I

Leave voters were promised no downsides and all the benefits of being an EU member state with none of the negatives.

We were all promised a Leave with no downsides. All warnings to the contrary were dismissed as Project Fear. Some of us - on both sides of the divide - chose not to believe what the Leave elite were saying.

on that basis" we" were promised a deep recession, 5 million unemployed and huge tax rises.

all statements to the contrary were dismissed a pipedream optimism

I really don't see what ramping old mistruths from either side adds to the overall well being of the site.

• Options
    Where is Leadsom today?
  • Options

Where is Leadsom today?

Next but one to TM
  • Options
    rawzerrawzer Posts: 189

Where is Leadsom today?

5 feet from the PM at the moment
  • Options

Where is Leadsom today?

2 seats in the right of May on my telly.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,125
    God, to be a fly on the wall at that meeting of Tory MPs this evening......
  • Options
    JohnOJohnO Posts: 4,215

Where is Leadsom today?

Sitting in her usual place in the Commons
  • Options
    The_ApocalypseThe_Apocalypse Posts: 7,830

AndyJS said:

She has joined Adonis in Brexit turning them loopy
    Don’t forget A C Grayling as well, although Melanie Phillips had been called ‘Mad Mel’ before Brexit.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,674
    edited July 2018

Where is Leadsom today?

She's been touring the studios supporting the PM....currently next but one to the PM.
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,304
    Here's another WTO-er from Paterson.
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    AndyJS said:

If anyone wants to pretend it's 2003, Federer and Serena Williams are crushing all opposition at Wimbledon.

When they won their first Wimbledon titles, Blair was still PM, IDS was Tory leader, Bush was President....
  • Options
    AnorakAnorak Posts: 6,621
    kjohnw said:

To be read while watching this. Tear to the eye...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1HEXNI9c4
  • Options
    maaarshmaaarsh Posts: 3,391

Where is Leadsom today?

She's been touring the studios supporting the PM....currently next but one to the PM.
    Yep, was delightfully poor on the daily politics - if she believed what she was saying she'll soon discover May has sold her out.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,005
    edited July 2018
    HYUFD said:

stodge said:

HYUFD said:

The only way the Tories die off is if a more right-wing party replaces them. See the Progressive Conservatives in Canada who from 1993 to 2004 were overtaken by the populist right Reform Party/Alliance until the two eventually merged under future PM Harper to form the Canadian Conservative Party

Given the Conservatives have now embraced tax-and-spend, there's room for a pro-business, low taxation, small State, socially liberal Party of the centre-Right.

There already is a UK Libertarian Party and at most a libertarian party would get about 10% as with the FDP in Germany.

If the Tories are replaced it will be by a populist right party hard on immigration, as with Lega Nord in Italy who have now overtaken Forza Italia, the Front National in France who beat Les Republicains in the presidential election or the Swedish Democrats in Sweden who have overtaken the Moderates in the polls, or in Poland the Law and Justice Party who overtook the Civic Platform or indeed in Northern Ireland where the DUP overtook the UUP.

In Canada Reform was also the populist right-wing alternative to the PCs
    Of course Trump has now effectively taken over the GOP on a populist anti immigration and anti globalisation ticket too.

Boris may now fancy himself as a British cross between Trump and Berlusconi, a bit more liberal than the former and less pro EU than the latter
  • Options
    anothernickanothernick Posts: 3,578
    JackW said:

May has mis-managed to lose her Head of Brexit and her Head of Foreign Relatons. That demonstrates a monumental fuck-up in her handling of Brexit.

There is little doubt that the BREXIT shambles presently inflicted upon the nation by Mrs May's government is greatly of her making but also in no small measure through the utter incompetence of David Davis and Boris Johnson.

As for the £40bn. It buys us very little. The EU holds all the aces. We have no cards that the EU does not hold a card of higher value and that will remain the case whomsoever the Queen appoints as Prime Minister.
    Correct but we must not forget the role played by D Cameron in all this. Even if May had the wisdom of. Solomon and the leadership skills of Moses - which she patently does not - it would have been very hard for her to piece together the shattered fragments of the the party and the country so casually destroyed by Cameron.
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,891
    Anazina said:

Anorak said:

brendan16 said:

They use it to clean toilets and to disinfect piss in swimming pools.
  • Options
    Morgan and Soubry being nice to May.

Are they still traitors?
  • Options

Where is Leadsom today?

Next but one to TM
    Quite so.

Remmber Heseltine. Show loyalty to the PM and let someone else make the challenge. Then step in at the last moment as a challenger.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    AndyJS said:

It's a shame noone has been able to really consistently challenge Williams seriously in a H2H situation, it's one of the reasons Federer has the greater legacy - it's astonishing that Nadal and Djokovic have been around at the same time as him, the women's equivalent would have been something like Billy Jean King and Navratilova.
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    Pulpstar said:

Might be an error, but I've redded out Mayxit 2018 (For a loss of £40). Also laid Corbyn to zero for next PM - he's still 6.6 to lay in that market - surely surely May will go before the next GE now.

I'm heavily red on both Jeremy Corbyn and Jacob Rees-Mogg for next Prime Minister. I'm happy enough with that as of right now.
  • Options

Where is Leadsom today?

Preparing her next leadership bid.
  • Options
    AnorakAnorak Posts: 6,621

Anazina said:

Anorak said:

brendan16 said:

The chlorine wash is to remove campylobacter and salmonella.

Every single EU state has campylobacter in their chickens.
    https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/press/news/100317
    And yet the hospitals are notably empty of those suffering from it.

You have to refrigerate American eggs because they put them through a chlorine bath. This is mandatory, and yet it removes the impermeable layer that eggs naturally have and which means that eggs in all *our* supermarkets are happily stored at room temperature.

Americans do a lot of questionable stuff to food because of rules that are basically nonsense.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Foxy said:

Anazina said:

Anorak said:

brendan16 said:

Not so much husbandry as slaughterhouse practice. There is a lot of faecal contamination because of the rate of slaughter lines in the USA. Coordination is to kill off surface contamination, so that microbiological tests are passed. It does not deal with deeper contamination.

One of the good things about May's proposal is that the EU will continue to regulate our food standards.
    Although (as Nick I am sure will confirm) British animal welfare standards are higher than in the EU
  • Options
    Says the man whose two leading 2020 candidates for his country's next presidential election are Trump and Sanders
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,817
    edited July 2018
    Foxy said:

Are they still traitors?

Reaminers love Theresa's Chequers deal. Tells you exactly why Leavers (who won the referendum and with who May owe's her job to) are currently pulling the plug on her government.
  • Options
    Mr. Pulpstar, aye. Federer's record is an order of magnitude more impressive than Serena Williams'. She's very good, but who's her rival? She has a crushingly strong record against Sharapova. Henin and Clijsters retired fairly early, I think, into Williams' career.

Federer's been there with Nadal, Djokovic and Murray. Before them Roddick (no mean player) was perhaps his greatest challenger.
  • Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362
    It sounds like Frank Field backing plan.
  • Options
    If May asks a Leave minister to take over as Foreign Sec and they decline, she knows they are going to resign from their current post shortly.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,674
    maaarsh said:

Where is Leadsom today?

Yep, was delightfully poor on the daily politics - if she believed what she was saying she'll soon discover May has sold her out.
    I wish I shared her faith on the ending of freedom of movement.......
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Well at least we now know he's no friend of Britain. "The UK as we know it may be over"
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Are they still traitors?

Soubry for Foreign Sec?
  • Options

If May asks a Leave minister to take over as Foreign Sec and they decline, she knows they are going to resign from their current post shortly.

Will there be a government left by the time Donald flies in? :D
  • Options
    Bingo, Peter Bone talks about betrayal
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    ****BETTING POST****

Penny Mordaunt is available with Coral at 66/1

****BETTING POST****
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,003
    I hope whichever leaver becomes PM (and I reckon it will be a leaver) gets the same shitty 'loyalty' they've shown May. It's all they deserve; some of them have helped bring down three Conservative PMs over Europe.

The disloyal cannot expect loyalty.

And where does this all end up? A Corbyn government ...
  • Options
    old_labourold_labour Posts: 3,238
    Theresa May- "This is not a betrayal".
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,942
    I’m at an auction so slightly distracted, but with these resignations and naysayers, does the deal pass a vote in parliament?
  • Options
    Bone getting to the point - May is betraying the bulk of her party and this will have a devastating impact on Tory campaigning and electoral enthusiasm
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Bingo, Peter Bone talks about betrayal

After what he did to the long suffering Mrs Bone he'd know all about "betrayal" ! :D
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,003
    What an evening to be going to the Cambridge Shakespeare Festival and to have run out of mobile data on my phone ...

(I'm too cheap to buy some more.)
  • Options
    The_ApocalypseThe_Apocalypse Posts: 7,830
    edited July 2018
    AndyJS said:

Well at least we now know he's no friend of Britain. "The UK as we know it may be over"
    Given the state the US has found itself in, that coming from him is something else....

And of course he’s bigging up Blair....
  • Options
    One way May could get no confidenced is if Leavers agree with Remainers in advance of the vote to annoint Javid. He's the only person I can think of at the moment who's possibly acceptable to both sides
  • Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787
    AndyJS said:

Reality bites again, as it has kept on doing ever since 23rd June 2016.
  • Options
    Peter Bone getting shouted at by conservatives on the green benches

Maybe an indication that May has the support she needs
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

****BETTING POST****

****BETTING POST****

Right, time for May to go and make way for Penny.

Single
    Next Prime Minister
    Penny Mordaunt
    Next Prime Minister
    Odds: 80/1

Total Stake
    £15.00
    Total Potential Returns
    £1215.00
  • Options

I hope whichever leaver becomes PM (and I reckon it will be a leaver) gets the same shitty 'loyalty' they've shown May. It's all they deserve; some of them have helped bring down three Conservative PMs over Europe.

That being the same Corbyn who was utterly disloyal to Kinnock, Blair, Brown and Ed Miliband you mean and most of whose backbenchers are utterly disloyal to him?
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,891
    edited July 2018
    Jonathan said:

Some pretty killer lines from Jezza.

Pretty average I thought Chuka Umuna spoke immediately after the news came through and he was career destroying. Think Robin Cook. Corbyn's problem is that his history on Brexit is so mixed that all the 'killer' lines made him look like a hypocrite
  • Options
    Hey hey
    Ho ho
    Theresa May has got to go
  • Options

All very awkward given we now know she announces people's resignations for them when they provide courtesy forward notice to allow for an exchange of letters.
  • Options
    NemtynakhtNemtynakht Posts: 2,311

kjohnw said:

GIN1138 said:

dixiedean said:

GIN1138 said:

No it is not

We = I

on that basis" we" were promised a deep recession, 5 million unemployed and huge tax rises.

I really don't see what ramping old mistruths from either side adds to the overall well being of the site.

This is my argument every time and I supported remain, but believe we should respect the vote.

Leave told lies / Remain told lies
    Leave was not transparent on funding / Remain not transparent on funding
    Leave didn’t do enough work to develop Brexit / RemAin (Cameron) didn’t let them or give the civil servants to do it

• Options
    Will Olly Robins take over as emergency PM? He's clearly running the show with little regard for the politicians.
  • Options
    Mr. Max, Mordaunt should be the next Conservative Party leader.

[Backed her at 81].
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,937

kjohnw said:

GIN1138 said:

dixiedean said:

GIN1138 said:

No it is not

We = I

We haven’t left yet ;-)

• Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362

Worrying though isn't it if the people who do the campaigning for the tories won't campaign.
  • Options
    ReggieCideReggieCide Posts: 4,312

AndyJS said:

Anazina said:

The Conservative Party are an utter shambles – a national embarrassment. Please, someone make it stop.

If only Labour had a decent electable leader...

Where's David Miliband when you need him.
    A Miliband electable???
    For Labour? Isn't he Jewish?
  • Options
    Charles said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

Anorak said:

brendan16 said:

Although (as Nick I am sure will confirm) British animal welfare standards are higher than in the EU
    No problem with UK ones being higher, the objection is allowing in lower standards US chicken.
  • Options

Maybe an indication that the one achievement of her premiership so far has been to plunge her own party into a self-destructive clusterfuck that nobody, least of all her, can see a way out of.
  • Options

Disloyalty?

Theresa May was threatening her Cabinet with humiliation in order to force them to agree to her deal on Friday...

I said it wouldn't end well for her.
  • Options
    Andrea Jenkins getting murmurs of annoyance from the conservatives.

Another indication the Brexiteers are isolated
  • Options
    NemtynakhtNemtynakht Posts: 2,311
    Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

****BETTING POST****

****BETTING POST****

Right, time for May to go and make way for Penny.

Single
    Next Prime Minister
    Penny Mordaunt
    Next Prime Minister
    Odds: 80/1

Total Stake
    £15.00
    Total Potential Returns
    £1215.00
    Wow
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,419

It works both ways. May should have treated them with more respect - see Chequers for example: phones confiscated, taxis for resignees, papers shared with Berlin before the cabinet etc.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    More seems to have happened in the last 4 years in British politics than the previous 25 years.
  • Options
    Mr. Maaaarsh, a good point. She gets a small advantage now, but it's petty and means she won't find out, probably, in future until the deed is done. Short term advantage for long term loss. The Way of May.
  • Options
    XenonXenon Posts: 471
    Foxy said:

Charles said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

Anorak said:

brendan16 said:

No problem with UK ones being higher, the objection is allowing in lower standards US chicken.
    Geez are people still going on about US chicken?

We're continually told how great free trade in the EU is, but for some reason the same with the US is a terrible idea because of their (completely safe to eat) chicken.
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787

JackW said:

Correct but we must not forget the role played by D Cameron in all this. Even if May had the wisdom of. Solomon and the leadership skills of Moses - which she patently does not - it would have been very hard for her to piece together the shattered fragments of the the party and the country so casually destroyed by Cameron.
    With the exception of nation building (the Scottish referendum) I utterly abjure the use of national plebiscites. That said David Cameron honoured a manifesto pledge and carried it through.

The voters had a perfect right to throw a "V" at the EU. What the electorate may not have expected was the new Prime Minister calling a completely unnecessary general election, losing her majority and then throwing a "V" back at the nation by her administrations utter shambolic handling of the process.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Disloyalty?

Theresa May was threatening her Cabinet with humiliation in order to force them to agree to her deal on Friday...

I said it wouldn't end well for her.
    Much as I know you're a hardcore leaver and so would wish it to be so, I think you're right.
  • Options
    Mr. NorthWales, or the pro-May MPs are more vocal, as they are very likely to be. We'll find out fairly soon.
This discussion has been closed.