Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » With or without EU, will anybody follow Le Royaume-Uni’s lead?

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited September 2018 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » With or without EU, will anybody follow Le Royaume-Uni’s lead?

This market on which countries will leave the EU by 2025 from Paddy Power on first inspection seems like an excellent way to contribute to the Paddy Power bonus fund.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ydoethurydoethur Posts: 66,762
    In terms of disasters for the United Kingdom a no deal Brexit is to picture the Hindenburg meets Chernobyl meets the fall of Singapore meets Solo: A Star Wars Story.

At least it's not as bad as The Last Jedi then...
  • ydoethur said:

In terms of disasters for the United Kingdom a no deal Brexit is to picture the Hindenburg meets Chernobyl meets the fall of Singapore meets Solo: A Star Wars Story.

The Last Jedi wasn't a box office failure, unlike Solo.
  • FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    I would not be entirely surprised if Italy left.

ydoethur said:

OK. So we'll add:

It's as bad as watching the Last Jedi while eating pineapple on pizza?
  • Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,933
    edited September 2018
    Good afternoon, everyone.

FPT: missed the literary reference in the title first thing, Mr. Meeks, but I did like it.

On-topic: agreed. Much harder for others to leave. For a start, they've seen the EU's 'reasonable' offer of trying to annex territory for the purpose of customs. Second, most other EU countries are in or on-track for eurozone membership. Last, but not least, those countries outside of the eurozone are all significantly smaller than us.

Mr. Eagles, I haven't seen Solo, but The Last Jedi was easily the worst Star Wars film I have seen.

Edited extra bit: "This is state propaganda worthy of the USSR."

Mr. Owls, if that were true, Corbyn would be delighted.

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1043574114760499201
  • kle4kle4 Posts: 91,408
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

OK. So we'll add:

Seeing something fantastic with a disappointing meal? I could live with that.

But on topic, no one else is leaving. It is too hard, and even with all the areas of disagreement with other nations are any really going to go? Hungary and others seem more like they will always push at the margins, but would would never go over the edge.
  • DavidLDavidL Posts: 50,776
    I am not even vaguely interested in tying up money for that long. The chances of me being completely senile by then and forgetting are way too high.

If I was younger I just might have been tempted by Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. If NATO is wound down in Trump's second term and we are no longer that interested/back to living in caves I could well believe that Russia might have teased them away from the EU by then. Certainly better than a 33/1 chance.
  • It's always sad to see when couples have had a nasty break-up...

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1043109332060135424
  • John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503
    The whole premise is a bit daft. On a purely financial basis, only nine countries are net contributors, soon to be eight. Of those, France, Germany, Austria and Benelux have to be considered 'core' members. Denmark and Finland's contributions are relatively small. The rest? It's free money, what's not to like - this is a club where most members have their fees paid by someone else.

If you put a gun to my head, I'd go with Greece, simply because their economic armageddon has merely been postponed rather than alleviated, and there's a limit to how much misery a country can stand.

From our perspective, we should wish them well; a prosperous EU is in our national interest, ranting from the UKIP ultras notwithstanding.
  • JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901

ydoethur said:

Cause and effect.
    kle4 said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

OK. So we'll add:

But you wouldn't be seeing 'something fantastic,' you'd be seeing the Last Jedi.
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,081
    Not a market that I will dabble in, but Sweden at 33/1 looks reasonable. It is non EZ, and has its own rightwingers who may well be willing to join Norway in EFTA.

Hungary is possible, but more likely to be expelled than anything else.
  • kle4kle4 Posts: 91,408
    edited September 2018
    ydoethur said:

kle4 said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

OK. So we'll add:

But you wouldn't be seeing 'something fantastic,' you'd be seeing the Last Jedi.
    I stand by what I said. The Last Jedi was a great movie with some flawed elements, Solo was paint by numbers at best. Heck, it's like with Episode 1 - it's a bad movie, sure, but people act like it is the worst thing ever made, magnifying everything bad about it and overdoing it.

Pleasant after to all - though why is the Czech Republic seen as more likely than Hungary?
  • YBarddCwscYBarddCwsc Posts: 7,172
    The Dublin Convention is unsustainable (& hugely unfair to Greece, Italy & Spain).

The problem of migration from Africa/Middle East will not go away.

If the Dublin Convention is not reformed soon, I’d say Italy or Greece is next in line to quit.

If Dublin is reformed, I’d say Hungary (or perhaps the whole of the East) is next to quit.
  • Poland and Hungary both look like decent bets. Since both are going seriously off the rails at the moment, there has to be an appreciable possibility that they will leave the EU in the next few years.

All the other bets look to be hopelessly bad value in my opinion.
  • viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,233
    John_M said:

If you put a gun to my head, I'd go with Greece...

Gun to my head, I'd go with Italy. If Greece was going, it would have gone by now. Remember Tsipras fired Varoufakis because he was trying to leave the Euro.

• If anyone's interested, or not, I rambled about The Last Jedi here:
    http://thaddeusthesixth.blogspot.com/2018/07/so-last-jedi-spoilers-galore.html
  • It feels like in Switzerland, along with doing the shopping, the washing, getting the kids to sports, voting in a referendum is a regular part of weekend life...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45617662
  • WhisperingOracleWhisperingOracle Posts: 8,480
    edited September 2018
    Poland and Hungary are the only possible candidates to leave, I would say, because of their historical orientation compared to Italy and Greece, and even with the first two the likelihood is small. Despite all their travails, the Cold War solidified the trajectory of the latter two towards Western Europe. That's why polls in the latter two show exceptionally small numbers in favour of leaving the EU.

The Dublin Convention is unsustainable (& hugely unfair to Greece, Italy & Spain).

The problem of migration from Africa/Middle East will not go away.

If the Dublin Convention is not reformed soon, I’d say Italy or Greece is next in line to quit.

If Dublin is reformed, I’d say Hungary (or perhaps the whole of the East) is next to quit.

The Dublin Convention is not the right solution to the people smuggling across the Med, but the issue of irregular arrivals is one that needs a pan European solution. If Italy left the EU, it would not stop arrivals.

It is notable that the number of arrivals arriving has dropped significantly, and precedes the new Italian Government.

https://www.iom.int/news/mediterranean-migrant-arrivals-reach-78372-deaths-reach-1728

The pan EU approach has made a difference, even though frictions continue, including supporting the Libyan coastguard, and some low profile but successful interdiction of trans saharan trafficking routes.
  • The sight of all these EU flags was unimaginable 3 years ago.
    https://twitter.com/tombaldwin66/status/1043846837281726465?s=21

Only the start, if the ham-fisted negotiations towards no deal continue.
  • CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    ydoethur said:

kle4 said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

OK. So we'll add:

He’s trying to cherry pick
  • EssexitEssexit Posts: 1,956
    Foxy said:

Not a market that I will dabble in, but Sweden at 33/1 looks reasonable. It is non EZ, and has its own rightwingers who may well be willing to join Norway in EFTA.

Hungary is possible, but more likely to be expelled than anything else.

I put a few quid on Sweden at 66/1 a year or so ago for those reasons.
  • RobDRobD Posts: 58,941

The sight of all these EU flags was unimaginable 3 years ago.

Is that really surprising?

Yes, and likely to be similar in Brum next Sunday.

This is a very divided country, and not one that can easily be led anywhere.

I don't know anyone who has ever waved an EU flag. I don't know anyone who is really passionate about the EU, even though I'd say my friends, colleagues and acquaintances are pretty much equally split amongst the two opposing camps. I have perhaps 4 or 5 close friends and relatives who post pro/anti EU stuff on Faceache, but they just get politely ignored by us. You live in a different, and frankly, quite scary world to me.

I don't know anyone who has ever waved an EU flag. I don't know anyone who is really passionate about the EU, even though I'd say my friends, colleagues and acquaintances are pretty much equally split amongst the two opposing camps. I have perhaps 4 or 5 close friends and relatives who post pro/anti EU stuff on Faceache, but they just get politely ignored by us. You live in a different, and frankly, quite scary world to me.
    That just testifies to the extent of the mutual incomprehension. A country this divided has many problems ahead, whichever way it works out.

That just testifies to the extent of the mutual incomprehension. A country this divided has many problems ahead, whichever way it works out.
    I doubt the people in the picture are a representative of all remainers.

The country has always been divided, Brexit just amplified it.
  • alex.alex. Posts: 4,658
    Perhaps the way out is a trade agreement with a hard border between Republic and Northern Ireland, follwed immediately by a referendum in Northern Ireland on whether they want to leave the UK?

If we can have a referendum in Scotland, why can't there be one in Northern Ireland? And when given the actual choice it doesn't seem guaranteed that the NIrish would vote for split. There's apparently £11b worth of reason why neither they (nor in fact the Republic) would be in favour of it.
  • Mr. Stopper, the political and media class were on the losing side. That's what amplified it. We'd be just as divided had it been 52% Remain, but then there would've been (excepting some backbench Conservatives) a concerted political and media push for unity and to get behind the EU, issue settled for a generation, etc etc.

If we do end up with another referendum, and Remain win by the slenderest of margins, we'll see that (but with increased bitterness and a broader base of continuing dissent from EU-sceptics, given the first result would have been overturned).
  • Interesting that McCluskey has said any 2nd referendum should not include a Remain option since the public have already delivered their verdict on that. It would also be interesting to know McDonnell and Gardiner's thoughts on Corbyn's apparent change of policy on a 2nd referendum since it appears to contradict what they've said recently and in McDonnell's case only yesterday.

• mattmatt Posts: 3,789
    edited September 2018
    Foxy said:

Honestly, I don’t think it is. I think that there are some very noisy geriatrics and racists on one side aided and abetted by the prematurely late middle aged such as Rees-Mogg*. On the other side are the professional protestors (a safe rule of thumb is anyone wearing a political badge is a c**t until proved otherwise) and people who have an unwarranted sense of superior morality (and have plenty of time to write on the internet).

In the middle one has the mass of the population who are not extremists, work, pay (lots of) tax and want a sensible conclusion while not being obsessed. I use as the control here my wife -a couple of degrees, couple of diplomas and would look at most of the posters here with a sense of bafflement and wonder that they have nothing better to do.

*Like Corbyn, he has not changed since University. This is not a good thing.
    Alistair said:
    Its not up to the public to appoint these defacto legislators for life.
  • There's absolutely nothing troubling about this insight into Labour's collective psyche at all:

https://twitter.com/josephmdurso/status/1043895711513874432
  • matt said:

Foxy said:

Honestly, I don’t think it is. I think that there are some very noisy geriatrics and racists on one side aided and abetted by the prematurely late middle aged such as Rees-Mogg*. On the other side are the professional protestors and people who have an unwarranted sense of superior morality (and have plenty of time to write on the internet).

In the middle one has the mass of the population who are not extremists, work, pay (lots of) tax and want a sensible conclusion while not being obsessed. I use as the control here my wife -a couple of degrees, couple of diplomas and would look at most of the posters here with a sense of bafflement and wonder that they have nothing better to do.

*Like Corbyn, he has not changed since University. This is not a good thing.
    They may want "a sensible conclusion", but if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

It is extremely difficult now to see how a sensible conclusion happens.
  • HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,712
    I doubt even Hungary would leave the EU unless Orban forced the issue.

More likely would be Sweden if it was given a forced choice of joining the Eurozone or leaving the EU and joining Norway in the EEA
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited September 2018

There's absolutely nothing troubling about this insight into Labour's collective psyche at all:

twitter.com/josephmdurso/status/1043895711513874432

I appears the Labour Party have watched too much Alex Jones and decided that is how Trump won the election...

There's absolutely nothing troubling about this insight into Labour's collective psyche at all:

Gaming (and megagaming) has a long and distinguished history (look up ConnectionsUK at KCL if interested). Garbage in, garbage out though. I doubt there’s been much play testing.

Mr. Stopper, the political and media class were on the losing side. That's what amplified it. We'd be just as divided had it been 52% Remain, but then there would've been (excepting some backbench Conservatives) a concerted political and media push for unity and to get behind the EU, issue settled for a generation, etc etc.

If we do end up with another referendum, and Remain win by the slenderest of margins, we'll see that (but with increased bitterness and a broader base of continuing dissent from EU-sceptics, given the first result would have been overturned).

On current polls in a Remain v No Deal referendum Remain would win by at least 10% which would be a reasonably comfortable majority.

The only way to secure Brexit now is a Norway or Canada type deal, ideally the latter negotiated in a transition
  • Mr. Stopper, the political and media class were on the losing side. .

Sorry, Mr Dancer, but this is clearly an absurd claim. 80% of the British print media and their backers supported leave, a message inadvertently amplified by a BBC straining for 'balance" between predominant sceptic points of view, and a vastly potent media effort on social media funded transatlantically, running into the billions of dollars / pounds.

This is the same bunch of muppets who want a peoples militia to counteract the state......

What could go wrong.....

Mr. Stopper, the political and media class were on the losing side. .

Sorry, Mr Dancer, but this is clearly an absurd claim. 80% of the British print media and their backers supported leave, a message inadvertently amplified by a BBC straining for 'balance" between predominant sceptic points of view, and a vastly potent media effort on social media funded transatlantically, running into the billions of dollars / pounds.
    Billions of dollars were spent on the EU referendum campaign?
  • Mr. Oracle, it's true the majority (I wouldn't go as high as 80%, though) of print media was for Leave. But every party's front bench, save UKIP (with a whole 1 MP) was for Remain. Broadcast media is clearly pro-EU, though it was fairly restrained during the campaign.

Roughly 5/6 of MPs were for Remain.

Excepting print media, Remain had every advantage, including spending, and the power of inertia. It remains (ahem) deeply surprising they managed to lose.
  • RobD said:

If Carole Cadwalldr's research about Robert Mercer is correct, very possibly.
  • viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,233

RobD said:

Linky?
    edited September 2018
    Mercer has been incredibly successfully secretive about how his hedge fund money has been distributed to the Trump and Brexit Facebook campaigns, so it's been impossible for Cadwalldr to exactly quantify.

At the same time, the billions is also a less controversial total reference to the combined expense of the Murdoch/Rothermere/Desmond/Barclay/Mercer media operations.
  • matt said:

No doubt a look you know from experience.
    edited September 2018

Mr. Oracle, it's true the majority (I wouldn't go as high as 80%, though) of print media was for Leave. But every party's front bench, save UKIP (with a whole 1 MP) was for Remain. Broadcast media is clearly pro-EU, though it was fairly restrained during the campaign.

Roughly 5/6 of MPs were for Remain. .

Broadcasting, even on the BBC, was dominated by popular , marketable faces and media "events" during the campaign, I would say. This meant that Johnson and Farage received an obviously disproportionate level of attention, as there were no equivalent Remain figures to match their broadcast "event" appeal.
  • NigelbNigelb Posts: 61,584
    ydoethur said:

In terms of disasters for the United Kingdom a no deal Brexit is to picture the Hindenburg meets Chernobyl meets the fall of Singapore meets Solo: A Star Wars Story...

Sounds like a strangely interesting movie.
  • Mr. Oracle, that's not the case.

Anyway, I must be off. Place nicely, Myrmidons.
    edited September 2018
    Jezza handing out Best Practice awards to CLPs on the opening day of the Labour Party conference.

First up Plymouth for its campaigning against the evil Tory council, next up Gower for producing a food bank making sandwiches to deal with the victims of evil Tory austerity. Calder Valley LGBT group also now up for an award for helping engage the local LGBT community to unseat the apparently homophobic local Tory MP
    edited September 2018

Mr. Oracle, that's not the case.

I hope we will. Re MPs, an important fact to note is that 70-80% of the governing party's membership were for Leave, which is why the predominantly remain-supporting Tory MPs of the governing party kept such a low profile during the campaign.
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited September 2018
    HYUFD said:

Jezza handing out Best Practice awards to CLPs.

First up Plymouth for its campaigning against the evil Tory council, next up Gower for producing a food bank making sandwiches to deal with the victims of evil Tory austerity

When the great leader gets into power, all the evil tories will be in the gulag with Jews and journalists, so won’t be needing those awards.

matt said:

No doubt a look you know from experience.
    I do a great deal of travelling for work.....
  • Politician doesn’t get the internet...example #917373739...

Rayner calls for crackdown on use of anonymous accounts on social media to spread abuse
  • Seems Labour have started on the Catholics now.
  • EU stated aim was to stop anybody other country leaving. That has always meant, and always will mean, that they cannot agree any deal. Doing so actually creates a route for leaving others could use. The so called negotiations have all been about negotiating a way to not leave because neither the EU not Westminster have ever wanted that to happen.

They are taking being classy to a whole new level

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/news/98463/senior-labour-official-plunged-sectarian-row-over
  • notmenotme Posts: 3,293
    Nigelb said:

ydoethur said:

In terms of disasters for the United Kingdom a no deal Brexit is to picture the Hindenburg meets Chernobyl meets the fall of Singapore meets Solo: A Star Wars Story...

You clearly haven’t seen Solo...
    notme said:

Nigelb said:

ydoethur said:

You clearly haven’t seen Solo...
    Nothing incineration, irradiation and subsequent occupation by the Japanese couldn’t fix.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/news/98463/senior-labour-official-plunged-sectarian-row-over
    I suggest you check out what the MPs/party who are propping up Theresa May have said about Catholics.

Mr. Oracle, that's not the case.

Catch you later, pismire.
    :-)

I suggest you check out what the MPs/party who are propping up Theresa May have said about Catholics.
    Just because the DUP have done something, I shouldn't comment when the chair of the Labour conference does something anti-Catholic?

Really????

Just because the DUP have done something, I shouldn't comment when the chair of the Labour conference does something anti-Catholic?

Really????
    Perhaps you'll direct me to your posts criticising the DUP for their anti-Catholic bigotry.
  • viewcode said:

Compare and contrast:

twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/1043506045925175296

/twitter.com/TomBaldwin66/status/1043846837281726465

It's the young versus the old.

It’s those who have lived under left wing Labour governments vs those who have yet to.

Experience is a great teacher.

Probably a member of the deep state....

Really????
    Perhaps you'll direct me to your posts criticising the DUP for their anti-Catholic bigotry.
    What a strange world you live in. I used to have respect for you and your contributions to this site. An attitude like this diminishes that.

You have no idea as to my views on the DUP. As far as I am aware, there has not been a thread where making comments on specific incidents relating to the DUP would have been relevant.

We are in the middle of the Labour conference where the Chair of that conference has made a anti-Catholic comment. It is absolutely worthy of comment in and of itself.
  • malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,676

Seems Labour have started on the Catholics now.

Really????
    What a strange world you live in. I used to have respect for you and your contributions to this site. An attitude like this diminishes that.

You have no idea as to my views on the DUP. As far as I am aware, there has not been a thread where making comments on specific incidents relating to the DUP would have been relevant.

We are in the middle of the Labour conference where the Chair of that conference has made a anti-Catholic comment. It is absolutely worthy of comment in and of itself.
    Tory xenophobes do not like to be reminded that they are propped up by the DUP, they are happy to sup with the devil if it keeps them in power.

Really????

Is asking someone whether they have crossed themselves anti-Catholic bigotry?

It certainly seems an odd remark, but hardly calling the Pope the AntiChrist!
    malcolmg said:

Really????

Tory xenophobes do not like to be reminded that they are propped up by the DUP, they are happy to sup with the devil if it keeps them in power.
    The SNP would never do that eh......
  • geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,092
    It's a good thing that the government relies on the DUP.
    Keeps them to the straight and narrow.

RobD said:

You must know that woman has been utterly discredited.
  • SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,614
    Floater said:

RobD said:

You must know that woman has been utterly discredited.
    Four Observer front page articles about EU referendum expenses, each followed a week later by a correction for at least one serious factual error.

Really????

Several in the DUP have endorsed the view that the EU is a beast ridden by the harlot of the Catholic Church.

You're happy that party has such an influential role in Brexit?

As an aside I did a thread listing a few of the anti-Catholic bigotry of the DUP a few months.

http://www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2018/03/18/if-the-dup-can-make-martin-mcguinness-deputy-first-minister-of-northern-ireland-then-we-shouldnt-rule-them-out-making-corbyn-prime-minister/

RobD said:

That's probably the biggest if i've seen in quite a while.
  • maaarshmaaarsh Posts: 3,391

Really????
    DUP don't like Catholicism is roughly as astonishing as the Pope doing his business in the woods.

Labour used to pretend they were a (small c) catholic party where all were welcome.
  • RobD said:

RobD said:

• RobD said:

RobD said:

Not big enough...
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,972
    edited September 2018
    This is my 'favourite'

Back in 1994 when the Loyalist Paramilitary the UDA came up with a Doomsday plan in the event of a British withdrawal from Northern Ireland. The plan discussed taking Catholic hostages as part of creating a Protestant Homeland. The ”Doomsday” scenario recognises there would be large numbers of Catholics left within the Protestant homeland and offers three chilling options on dealing with them — expulsion, internment, or nullification.

Current DUP MP Sammy Wilson described the Doomsday plan as ”a very valuable return to reality”.
  • Labour MPs have hit out at union chiefs at a party conference fringe event for their remarks about the anti-Semitism row in the party.

Dame Louise Ellman accused Unite boss Len McCluskey and PCS general secretary Mark Serwotka of trying to "smear the Jewish community" for speaking out.

Really????

Not a sensible move to annoy your own voters, 42% of Catholics voted Labour at the 2017 general election compared to 40% for the Tories, so while Labour led with Catholic voters in the UK as a whole the position was reversed with the Tories leading 42% to 40% for Labour

http://www.brin.ac.uk/2017/religious-affiliation-and-party-choice-at-the-2017-general-election/
  • TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 40,950
    Foxy said:

Really????

Yo Foxy I ended up in Chutney Ivy yesterday after the Akram Khan performance and I have to say I should have taken your advice and gone to Kayal.

It was not brilliant although the fault was probably in the ordering. Then again Khan and his company "joined" us in the restaurant also. Which was nice.
  • SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,614

Labour MPs have hit out at union chiefs at a party conference fringe event for their remarks about the anti-Semitism row in the party.

Dame Louise Ellman accused Unite boss Len McCluskey and PCS general secretary Mark Serwotka of trying to "smear the Jewish community" for speaking out.

Didn’t take them long to get back to their favourite subject!
    Foxy said:

Really????

Yes shades of the "whiter than white" controversy.
  • malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,676
    Floater said:

malcolmg said:

Really????

The SNP would never do that eh......
    Who have they ever paid to keep them in power smartarse
  • notmenotme Posts: 3,293

RobD said:

RobD said:

Not big enough...
    Hasn’t pretty much everything Carole Codswallop has produced ended up with a correction a short time later? I’m trying to remember of the top of my head but she was making some bizarre conspiracy theories at one point. Stuff that would get you laughed out of even a momentum meeting.
    Apparently Wylie is a complete ****. I wouldn't set any store by what he says.
  • YBarddCwscYBarddCwsc Posts: 7,172
    Looks like straightforward anti-Russian prejudice. The Big, Bad Russian Bears.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Russian_sentiment

No doubt, as you have set yourself up as Witchfinder General, you'll be having a quiet word with yourself about your prejudices.
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,972
    edited September 2018

Looks like straightforward anti-Russian prejudice. The Big, Bad Russian Bears.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Russian_sentiment

No doubt, as you have set yourself up as Witchfinder General, you'll be having a quiet word with yourself about your prejudices.
    Please, being a General is beneath me, Field Marshal is more my level.

RobD said:

RobD said:

I have now seen a bigger if. Thank you. :D
  • RobD said:

RobD said:

RobD said:

I have now seen a bigger if. Thank you. :D
    Huge if true.
  • AnazinaAnazina Posts: 3,487
    viewcode said:
    The Remainers look a lot better for a night out.
This discussion has been closed.