Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Given TMay’s said she’ll be out before the next election it’s

Comments

• Options
    DavidL said:

Nigelb said:

To be fair, there is a big overlap between Brexiteers, and those who get riled up about the overseas aid budget.
    Win/win for them, I guess.
    Only the most dedicated remainers can convince themselves that Cumbria is going to get short of water. Presumably they think the locusts will drink it all.
    Funnily enough, it did suffer a severe drought during the height of summer, but not even the most rabid Remainer attributed it to Brexit.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,298
    edited December 2018

matt said:

It is scary that she is a solicitor. What does that say about the state of legal training at the moment?

She seems to be claiming incompetence as her defence.
    The university of Hertfordshire not exactly known for its academic excellence.
    Before you patronise too much, I believe that law there is pretty good. Not brilliant but neither is it appalling.

As I said before, I wouldn’t be surprised if she threw her brother under the bus (not pre-agreed to be clear). Family relations can be repaired. If she loses though, MP over, practicing certificate will go. From what one can see it’s not as if she has anything to fall back on. In practice her life as it is will be irrevocably over with no obvious alternative.

It’s a pretty easy choice. I’ve no doubt it would be true if she claimed it as lying to a court would not be helpful.
    Pretty good? Ranked 81st out of 101 in law....
    There's only one place to read Law.

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=law
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,903
    Overarching assumption - Corbyn is safe in 2019.

Now looking at Betfair prices:

Lab Most seats 2.13 (Implies Corbyn PM of 2.0 should a GE happen perhaps since he does NOT need most seats to form a minority administration (the Tories lack allies))
    2019 GE 2.53
    2019 MayExit 1.435 Implies NoMayExit 2019 3.3

A MayExit in 2019 occurs one of two ways - resignation AFTER a GE defeat by Corbyn, or resignation WHEN there is no GE defeat by Corbyn.

2019 GE+ Tory defeat implied at 2.0 * 2.53 = 5.06

Importantly that probability space can be occupied by May or AN Other Tory... Nevertheless we estimate it to be 19.76% from Betfair prices of Lab Most Seats and 2019 GE.
    MayXit with no GE preceeding must be 1/1.435 - 0.1976 = 50% probability. This portion definitely excludes Corbyn as PM I think...
    30% May gets through to the end of 2019.

What does all this mean ? I'm not sure - here might be some way to combine these probabilities to yield the 'correct' price (In terms of other prices) for Corbyn after MayExit 2019 though....

Requires further thought.

• Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,645
    Sean_F said:

kle4 said:

Scott_P said:
    No deal Brexiters and remainers who don't care if no deal is risked (I think push comes to shove we'll revoke too, but boy what a risk to take).
    There are both Leavers and Remainers who favour No Deal. The former, because they believe it would be a good thing, the latter, because they think it would be a bad thing.
    I at least respect the honesty of those who favour no deal, for whatever reason. While the default of no deal is not as certain as it once was with the court ruling, that honesty is better than those who claim to despise no deal while happy to risk it.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

I don't think it's at all clear that Jeremy Corbyn will still be Labour party leader at the end of 2019.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited December 2018

matt said:

It is scary that she is a solicitor. What does that say about the state of legal training at the moment?

Before you patronise too much, I believe that law there is pretty good. Not brilliant but neither is it appalling.

As I said before, I wouldn’t be surprised if she threw her brother under the bus (not pre-agreed to be clear). Family relations can be repaired. If she loses though, MP over, practicing certificate will go. From what one can see it’s not as if she has anything to fall back on. In practice her life as it is will be irrevocably over with no obvious alternative.

It’s a pretty easy choice. I’ve no doubt it would be true if she claimed it as lying to a court would not be helpful.

I hear it’s pretty good for computer science too ;-)
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

I don't think it's at all clear that Jeremy Corbyn will still be Labour party leader at the end of 2019.
    Can you show your workings?
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,137

DavidL said:

Nigelb said:

To be fair, there is a big overlap between Brexiteers, and those who get riled up about the overseas aid budget.
    Only the most dedicated remainers can convince themselves that Cumbria is going to get short of water. Presumably they think the locusts will drink it all.
    Funnily enough, it did suffer a severe drought during the height of summer, but not even the most rabid Remainer attributed it to Brexit.
    I find that hard to believe. None of them?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

matt said:

Looks like my uni has slipped quite a bit since I left, naturally.
  • Options
    BromBrom Posts: 3,760

That's 101%. I know it will be due to rounding errors but it does make them look rather daft.
    Sky News don't need any help looking daft. Possibly the worst news channel going which is saying something.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,945
    edited December 2018
    Foxy said:

kle4 said:

Foxy said:

kle4 said:

I know many may expect me to say this but, yet again, TM has again sailed through another stormy sea

I appreciate her sailing skills in being able to keep us afloat, and for seeing off that mutiny, but the ship is now taking on water, we've lost the navigational charts, are running low on food, and we never actually knew where we were headed in the first place.
    Up the creek without a paddle, surely?
    I was thinking to properly convey the problem a sense of being in the deep ocean, becalmed for weeks, was more apt.
    Yes, I think the Rime of the Ancient Mariner, with the albatross of Brexit around her neck is more apt.

"And having once turned round walks on,
    And turns no more his head;
    Because he knows, a frightful fiend
    Doth close behind him tread."
    Day after day, day after day,
    We stuck, nor breath nor motion;
    As idle as a painted ship
    Upon a painted ocean.

Alone, alone, all, all alone,
    Alone on a wide wide sea!
    And never a saint took pity on
    My soul in agony.
  • Options
    RecidivistRecidivist Posts: 4,679
    Pulpstar said:

Now looking at Betfair prices:

Lab Most seats 2.13 (Implies Corbyn PM of 2.0 should a GE happen perhaps since he does NOT need most seats to form a minority administration (the Tories lack allies))
    2019 GE 2.53
    2019 MayExit 1.435 Implies NoMayExit 2019 3.3

A MayExit in 2019 occurs one of two ways - resignation AFTER a GE defeat by Corbyn, or resignation WHEN there is no GE defeat by Corbyn.

2019 GE+ Tory defeat implied at 2.0 * 2.53 = 5.06

Importantly that probability space can be occupied by May or AN Other Tory... Nevertheless we estimate it to be 19.76% from Betfair prices of Lab Most Seats and 2019 GE.
    MayXit with no GE preceeding must be 1/1.435 - 0.1976 = 50% probability. This portion definitely excludes Corbyn as PM I think...
    30% May gets through to the end of 2019.

What does all this mean ? I'm not sure - here might be some way to combine these probabilities to yield the 'correct' price (In terms of other prices) for Corbyn after MayExit 2019 though....

Requires further thought.

There has to be an arbitrage opportunity in there somewhere?
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

1) He's 70 next year. He'll have to retire sometime.

2) Brexit is going to have a lot of unpredictable effects.
  • Options

matt said:

That chart is completely ridiculous. Edinburgh is so far ahead of Glasgow in law as to be out of sight with pretty much every distinguished Scots academic lawyer in their faculty. I didn't go to either but that really doesn't inspire confidence.
  • Options
    mattmatt Posts: 3,789

matt said:

Personally, I think doing law as a undergraduate degree when it’s not needed to qualify is an odd choice. One can something more interesting instead. Perhaps only the weaker candidates need take a law degree to make up for their weakenesses.
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527
    Certainly no election looks at all likely now before end of February.
  • Options
    Surely Corbyn just represents a 1/6 chance of May falling early leading to a Labour government.

While assorted Tories together represent a 5/6 chance that doesn't happen.

The only reason that Corbyn is favourite is because there's no unified Tory candidate.
  • Options
    grabcocquegrabcocque Posts: 4,234

Pulpstar said:

Suddenly I understand. May isn't running down the clock on Brexit; She's running down the clock till Corbyn drops dead.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

Thanks.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,543

Pulpstar said:

Suddenly I understand. May isn't running down the clock on Brexit; She's running down the clock till Corbyn drops dead.
    All those veggies from the allotment and cycling will keep him fit until his nineties.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

The age of 70 today though is probably the equivalent of 60 as late as the 1950s. On that basis, he is younger in real terms than Chamberlain, Churchill, Attlee and Macmillan.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

He looks to be in fine fettle, no fear of that.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

And if today is anything to go by she is really working on his blood pressure too.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

DavidL said:

Nigelb said:

I find that hard to believe. None of them?
    Well, I had my suspicions....but didn't voice them, David.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,027
    Corbyn’s just tabled the motion of no confidence in May.
  • Options
    justin124 said:

Pulpstar said:

The age of 70 today though is probably the equivalent of 60 as late as the 1950s. On that basis, he is younger in real terms than Chamberlain, Churchill, Attlee and Macmillan.
    Though they didn't have the stresses of a 24/7 news media ...

... which I'm sure some self-pitying MPs would view as more stressful than having to deal with WWII.
  • Options
    justin124 said:

Pulpstar said:

The job is far more demanding though. Macmillan was reading literature during his premiership. I very much doubt Theresa May is doing the same.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited December 2018
    kle4 said:

Pulpstar said:

He looks to be in fine fettle, no fear of that.
    The real test is if he ever becomes PM, as that is a totally unrelenting schedule. You see all age very quickly and is why actually I always thought Blair and Cameron having numerous chillaxing breaks during a year was very sensible.

Brown couldn’t hack it, even though he has been in a big job for years, as all of a sudden it is day in day out that you are expected to be constantly on the go.
  • Options
    old_labourold_labour Posts: 3,238
    Theresa May fled the chamber after Corbyn put down a vote of no confidence against her.
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,287
    Never interrupt Jeremy when he is making a mistake.

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1074724630500233218
  • Options

Which gets heard when?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    kle4 said:

AndyJS said:

It seems a bit ridiculous for parliament to take a 2 week break when there are so many important issues to be discussed and decided upon.

It does, however on the other hand they have discussed the issues to death, and they are not actually going to advance things with more discussion. Decisions would be welcome, and would be possible at least in ruling out options, but are they really any more or less likely to make a call now or in 2 weeks?
    Perhaps May thinks that the season of goodwill and a bellyfull of sprouts will make her party less fractious.

Perhaps May thinks her MPs will be won round by two weeks in the capable hands of the activists and leadership of the Conservative Associations of darkest Leaverstan.

Perhaps May still believes in a magic EUCO Summit in January that's going to save her.

These are forlorn hopes, but this is a magical time of the year, and Mrs May's hopes spring eternal.
  • Options

No real downside to trying it, even with the possibility of Labour's vague Brexit position needing to be clarified if it were to succeed.

Is there any chance of anyone not voting on party lines or the current independents not all voting against the government?
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,129
    Apologies if this idea has been floated on here already (I'm guessing it has since it's a fairly obvious way out of the impasse) but perhaps TM ought to make a radical and at first sight taunting and satirical offer to the ERG. Support the WA and in return she will put David Davis in charge of negotiating a super Canada as the FTA. And not only that. At the same time a very serious and harrowing workstream to be set up under Boris Johnson (with Liam Fox doing the leg work), objective being to grind out the consequently necessary 'high tech' solution to the Irish border. So off they go and in the meantime she and Olly Robbins can work on more of a Norway plus or a Chequers minus. See who gets there first. That seems like a win win to me, although I suspect that win wins are not what anyone really wants right now.
  • Options

Theresa May fled the chamber after Corbyn put down a vote of no confidence against her.

Or perhaps merely left the chamber?
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

I have backed both leaders to be gone next year (mostly in the Jul-Sep window) - it was looking a bit hairy last week...
  • Options
    A motion of no confidence in the Prime Minister.

This is a nice christmas surprise...
  • Options
    oxfordsimonoxfordsimon Posts: 5,831
    kle4 said:

No real downside to trying it, even with the possibility of Labour's vague Brexit position needing to be clarified if it were to succeed.

Is there any chance of anyone not voting on party lines or the current independents not all voting against the government?
    You can't play this sort of card too often. It is an abuse of Parliament to keep trying it.
  • Options
    Are motions of no confidence like votes on Europe ie you can keep asking until you get the answer you want?
  • Options

kle4 said:

You can't play this sort of card too often. It is an abuse of Parliament to keep trying it.
    You might argue it's an abuse of shame and decency to keep ignoring Parliament when it's trying to tell you something.
  • Options
    ralphmalphralphmalph Posts: 2,201
    EU not being helpful to T May today. They have announced that mini-deals would be done on - " British citizens living or travelling in the EU, financial services, transport, customs, health and animal health checks, personal data and EU climate policy."

They would last about 9 months so the UK could sign proper bilaterals with individual EU countries.
    More fuel to the Managed No Deal crowd.
  • Options
    old_labourold_labour Posts: 3,238
    kle4 said:

My interpretation is better.
  • Options

justin124 said:

Pulpstar said:

The job is far more demanding though. Macmillan was reading literature during his premiership. I very much doubt Theresa May is doing the same.
    I would have thought that Chamberlain and Churchill faced much greater pressures.Corbyn might also be a bit like Attlee - and not be too bothered about media comment.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    May will win the vote hands down - what a clownshoe Corbyn is.
  • Options

Are motions of no confidence like votes on Europe ie you can keep asking until you get the answer you want?

There are no limits on how often oppositions may move motions of no confidence, but it's unusual to have one unless you think there's a good chance of winning. In this case, I don't think Labour have much to lose though.
  • Options

kle4 said:

I'm sure putting one down every week would be frowned on, but trying now and then doing so again after the MV would not seem unreasonable.

kle4 said:

You might argue it's an abuse of shame and decency to keep ignoring Parliament when it's trying to tell you something.
    Except it isn't, since they don't agree on what to do, and the one thing most of them did agree on she did attempt to do, just unsuccessfully.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,115
    DavidL said:

matt said:

That chart is completely ridiculous. Edinburgh is so far ahead of Glasgow in law as to be out of sight with pretty much every distinguished Scots academic lawyer in their faculty. I didn't go to either but that really doesn't inspire confidence.
    It's got Oxford third for History, ahead of the likes of Exeter, which is also laughable.

Hertfordshire used to have a pretty good History faculty ten years ago. Don't know what it's like now.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

Will she?

If the DUP abstain then I believe she wins my pretty close to 1 vote. That's not hands down, it is embarrassingly close.

Plus there's nothing to stop Corbyn doing this again in January. And February. And March. I see no downside for him.
  • Options

IIRC Mrs Thatcher put down several during the 1974-1979 Parliament,
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

It’s a vote in her personally and has no significance for the FTPA.
  • Options
    I think Corbyn was feeling the pressure from the SNP and, erm, the Democratic Liberals, I think.
  • Options

EU not being helpful to T May today.

Last word is superfluous. And indeed, they were never going to be helpful to any Prime Minister.
  • Options

kle4 said:

My interpretation is better.
    More dramatic at least.
  • Options

I think its more like Corbyn and McDonnell's old favourites, the IRA. They only have to get lucky once, the government has to every time.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Waste of time then.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Will she?

If the DUP abstain then I believe she wins my pretty close to 1 vote. That's not hands down, it is embarrassingly close.

Plus there's nothing to stop Corbyn doing this again in January. And February. And March. I see no downside for him.
    117 Tories expressed no confidence in May in the anonymity of a secret ballot. Be interesting to know just how many will have the guts to do it in public.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Will she?

I think May's nominal majority is 3, if the DUP abstain right?
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Yes, it is a vote of NC in the PM (not the government) it seems.

Interesting, but what happens if she loses?

• Options
    TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Waste of time then.
    That isn't what the administrative and constitutional affairs committee report says. They say that Mrs May would be expected to resign if she lost.
  • Options

There are no limits on how often oppositions may move motions of no confidence, but it's unusual to have one unless you think there's a good chance of winning. In this case, I don't think Labour have much to lose though.
    Callaghan moved a VONC in early 1980 despite Thatcher having a majority of over 40.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Is it? Are you sure?

If so the DUP should vote with Corbyn, against May. That's the ultimate logic of their position, especially if this is not an FTPA-binding vote. Doubt they will though, if Labour was led by someone less toxic (to them) they might have.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Waste of time then.
    It gets 'vote of no confidence in May' back as the headline narrative, not 'Labour vacillating on Brexit'. Not a waste of time to Corbyn (ok, Labour discussions were not the main headline, but the calls for a vote were making some stories).
  • Options
    Foxy said:

TGOHF said:

She’ll probably try to make a virtue of it and pose as the defender of the will of the people against an undemocratic parliament.
  • Options
    justin124 said:

Callaghan moved a VONC in early 1980 despite Thatcher having a majority of over 40.
    And that was a pointless piece of gesture politics by someone who should have known better.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Will she?

Maybe the Speaker would vote against her? He doesn't seem to like her much.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Waste of time then.
    It gets 'vote of no confidence in May' back as the headline narrative, not 'Labour vacillating on Brexit'. Not a waste of time to Corbyn (ok, Labour discussions were not the main headline, but the calls for a vote were making some stories).
    Corbyn playing Westminster bubble games just weeks from Brexit...
  • Options
    edited December 2018

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Waste of time then.
    That isn't what the administrative and constitutional affairs committee report says. They say that Mrs May would be expected to resign if she lost.
    Expected to is not obliged to? Given there is a method by which she would be obliged to, it seems bizarre there would be another method that required it.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Will she?

1 is pretty close to 3. I was going off memory.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

TGOHF said:

https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/public-administration-and-constitutional-affairs-committee/news-parliament-2017/confidence-motions-fixed-term-parliament-act-report-published-17-19/

So the constitutional affairs committee believes May would have to resign if she lost.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

kle4 said:

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Waste of time then.
    Corbyn playing Westminster bubble games just weeks from Brexit...
    Well, everyone else is!
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Will she?

Really? There is an obvious downside to this trick being repeated to limited gains.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395

When will the vote take place?
  • Options
    Donny43Donny43 Posts: 634

TGOHF said:

There should be a book on the first MP to get this wrong in the debate... Lammy would open as favourite I think.
  • Options
    Looks like Corbyn forgot to tell McDonnell. They are as much of a shambles as the government, only with less excuse.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

TGOHF said:

Since the PM in law is the government, what's the difference? It would be like saying we'll cut off a leg but not the foot.

All this tells me is that Corbyn is still mind-bendingly inept and disingenuous, but anyone who didn't know that already hasn't been paying attention.
  • Options
    So hold on May would be expected to resign and the tories elect a new leader...is jezza sure he wants that?
  • Options

justin124 said:

And that was a pointless piece of gesture politics by someone who should have known better.
    Thatcher did likewise in Autumn 1978 following the end of the LibLab pact.It was very unlikely to succeed because at that point the SNP were still backing Callaghan.
  • Options

Looks like Corbyn forgot to tell McDonnell. They are as much of a shambles as the government, only with less excuse.

No policy is better than a crap policy ?

• Options
    AnneJGPAnneJGP Posts: 2,869
    Scott_P said:
    Well we seem to be long past the point where Shelterbox could usefully provide housing here in the UK.
  • Options

So hold on May would be expected to resign and the tories elect a new leader...is jezza sure he wants that?

Does Corbyn actually know what the difference is between PM and Goverment in this situation?

I am not 100% convinced he does.
  • Options

He's a man who claims to be a pacifist and yet supports terrorists and totalitarian regimes. Yet you're looking for logic?
  • Options
    I would think May would want this vote to be pretty quick. She wanted MPs to be reflecting on no deal Brexit over the break, not on her premiership.
  • Options
    Presumably the vote will be scheduled for the next available slot, sometime in February or something.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 38,921

What May says and what May does are not necessarily the same thing.

FPT: yeah, Mr. Jessop, you did a very good job, though. I had a quick think for improving the flow (when I beta read for other people I try to come up with suggestions as "this could be better", whilst accurate, isn't hugely helpful) but nothing came to mind.

You should repost it.

Here ye go:

I am the very model of a Brexiteer-General,
    I've less information than a vegetable, animal, or mineral,
    I love the kings of England, and I fight the fights historical
    From Amsterdam to Maastricht, in order categorical;
    I'm ill acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
    For me all votes of confidence are problematical,
    About the evils of Europe I'm teeming with a lot o' news, (bothered for a rhyme)
    With many dismal facts about those awful remainers' views.
  • Options
    Black_RookBlack_Rook Posts: 8,905

TGOHF said:

Will she?

I make it 2.

Wonder when/if this vote will take place? The Government has to grant it room in the timetable, apparently.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Waste of time then.
    Expected to is not obliged to? Given there is a method by which she would be obliged to, it seems bizarre there would be another method that required it.
    Quite.

I would suggest this Occams' razor gives you the correct answer.
  • Options

Does Corbyn actually know what the difference is between PM and Goverment in this situation?

I would assume those more canny than him plotted this out.
  • Options

Titter ....

• Options

TGOHF said:

Will she?

DUP have said they will support TM
  • Options
    kle4 said:

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Waste of time then.
    And annoys the voters even more
  • Options
    mattmatt Posts: 3,789
    “Mary Creagh
    @MaryCreaghMP
    BREAKING Jeremy Corbyn tables no confidence motion in the Government.”

Is Twitter designed as a mechanism for the ignorant to advertise their ignorance?
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Will she?

Cool. All she needs now is to get her own side on board.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

If Macdonnell didn't know, then that won't have happened. He's the only one at the top of Labour with a fully functioning brain, even if he does sometimes make Dominic Cummings look like a sane and responsible human being.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Will she?

Really? There is an obvious downside to this trick being repeated to limited gains.
    They'll do it twice. Once this week, and once after the MV.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Will she?

Waste of a day in parly then..

• Options
    ydoethur said:

kle4 said:

If Macdonnell didn't know, then that won't have happened.
    Quite 2. Electric Bugaloo.

• Options

TGOHF said:

Will she?

No, the DUP have said they won't support Labour...
  • Options
    kle4 said:

That is quite an assumption to make. Given that at 2pm he was going to call for a VONC, at 3pm he wasn't and now at 5.55pm he is.

That isn't strategic thinking or planning.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,226

What May says and what May does are not necessarily the same thing.

FPT: yeah, Mr. Jessop, you did a very good job, though. I had a quick think for improving the flow (when I beta read for other people I try to come up with suggestions as "this could be better", whilst accurate, isn't hugely helpful) but nothing came to mind.

You should repost it.

Here ye go:

I am the very model of a Brexiteer-General,
    I've less information than a vegetable, animal, or mineral,
    I love the kings of England, and I fight the fights historical
    From Amsterdam to Maastricht, in order categorical;
    I'm ill acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
    For me all votes of confidence are problematical,
    About the evils of Europe I'm teeming with a lot o' news, (bothered for a rhyme)
    With many dismal facts about those awful remainers' views.
    Reposts are the first sign of Sunilitis
This discussion has been closed.