Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Corbyn harking back to LAB’s GE2017 vote share is no solution

SystemSystem Posts: 11,008
edited February 2019 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Corbyn harking back to LAB’s GE2017 vote share is no solution to the party’s current challenges

We will deliver the change the people of this country need and deserve. pic.twitter.com/17NRn222s4

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited February 2019
    First - like Chris Gayle to the all you can eat buffet.

Jezza looking like magic great-grandad these days.
  • Options
    The_TaxmanThe_Taxman Posts: 2,979
    edited February 2019
    Second
  • Options
    dotsdots Posts: 615
    That vote share was a stop brexit bubble thats about to make an almighty pop
  • Options
    On topic and betting post
    I think the rise of tigger means a GE more likely. I still think DUP and ERG will get what they need from EU for dealbrexit to happen (nothing really, just enough to save face) but if deadlock does go on, both front benches, their party leaders and business managers actually have common purpose now to remove the tiggers from the commons, and cut this little worm off by its head.
  • Options
    I think Corbyn looks really old in that picture by the way. He does not look at all well!
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited February 2019
    John Mann's speech in the Commons today.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2019-02-20/debates/993F895E-D215-4773-A464-1A6320523B0E/AntisemitismInModernSociety#contribution-3697F29B-93EA-4016-AE6B-C40017640901

Direct quote:

"The enablers of antisemitism are as big a problem as the antisemites, and they are more numerous. It is time the enablers were exposed. I have exposed one: Kevin Maguire—an enabler of racism."
  • Options

I think Corbyn looks really old in that picture by the way. He does not look at all well!

Father Time waits for no man even the vegan messiah.
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901
    Should have gone to Specsavers.
  • Options
    Proper trolling in that “talk to the animals” times advert.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,028

He's younger than Derek Hatton. :)
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    I've been thinking about it, this makes Theresa's deal more likely to pass. There will be loads and loads of Tory and Labour MPs who will just want this done with now and once we've left it does take the sting out of TIGers. Especially on the blue team. If the ERG have been placated with the idea that their plan will get used as some basis for the future relationship and the deal has some kind of minute change in it to add an exit mechanism of some kind I think the party falls in line and the deal now passes.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited February 2019

Yeah but Deggie is apparently off his tits on Alex Jones style supplements!
  • Options
    TheJezziahTheJezziah Posts: 3,840
    AndyJS said:

https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2019-02-20/debates/993F895E-D215-4773-A464-1A6320523B0E/AntisemitismInModernSociety#contribution-3697F29B-93EA-4016-AE6B-C40017640901

Direct quote:

"The enablers of antisemitism are as big a problem as the antisemites, and they are more numerous. It is time the enablers were exposed. I have exposed one: Kevin Maguire—an enabler of racism."

Hypothetically If I wanted to lie about someone and smear someone but was too cowardly to take the consequences then doing so in parliament as an MP but not repeating myself outside parliament would be the approach I would take.

I won't be holding my breath on this one...
  • Options
    oxfordsimonoxfordsimon Posts: 5,831
    As direct talks to camera goes, that really is an inept piece of work. Tonally it is all wrong. The 'script' is disjointed and he looks even more awkward than normal.

It isn't going down amazingly well on his feed - so it has done nothing to reassure any doubters - and indeed comes over as insincere and thus will turn away people who might have given him the benefit of the doubt.

Very bad work from his press advisers
  • Options
    On topic.

These kind of figures just scream time for a GE to take advantage of Labour weakness.

I worry those with the power to call an election won't get carried away though.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,116
    I've seen better fielding from a junior school 2nd XI. This is pathetic.
  • Options
    dots said:

I think the rise of tigger means a GE more likely. I still think DUP and ERG will get what they need from EU for dealbrexit to happen (nothing really, just enough to save face) but if deadlock does go on, both front benches, their party leaders and business managers actually have common purpose now to remove the tiggers from the commons, and cut this little worm off by its head.

The only problem with cutting the worms head off as you put it is it might be they are too late!

If the H of C does not have enough time to get the necessary legislation through to assist a deal or no deal. I doubt they have time to legislate to remove the independents from the commons.

Meanwhile the insurgent Independents might grow in number, gain financial support and public support. If No Deal Brexit happens it will not look very good to see parliament introspectively trying to oust those who opposed the Brexit nightmare rather than dealing with the nasty affects of Brexit that will be ravaging the economy and society.
  • Options
    dots said:

Corbyn is never going to propose a GE when TIG looks to be more damaging to Labour than the Tories and at the moment is a wild cannon. I am sure he remembers 1983. - he did enter Parliament that year.

But what will be Tigger's causus belli once we leave (deal or no deal)?
  • Options
    edited February 2019

As direct talks to camera goes, that really is an inept piece of work. Tonally it is all wrong. The 'script' is disjointed and he looks even more awkward than normal.

It isn't going down amazingly well on his feed - so it has done nothing to reassure any doubters - and indeed comes over as insincere and thus will turn away people who might have given him the benefit of the doubt.

Reminds me of Gordon Brown and the NO 10. talk to the camera where he did smiles in places where anybody with any empathy would not. I am thinking of the video where he did awkward shoulder jerks as well! The good old days! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2hTwdn8kTU
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,793
    MaxPB said:

I've been thinking about it, this makes Theresa's deal more likely to pass. There will be loads and loads of Tory and Labour MPs who will just want this done with now and once we've left it does take the sting out of TIGers. Especially on the blue team. If the ERG have been placated with the idea that their plan will get used as some basis for the future relationship and the deal has some kind of minute change in it to add an exit mechanism of some kind I think the party falls in line and the deal now passes.

I've thought for about a month that a deal will be done.

I guess we'll need an extension to get everything through Parliament, so we'll probably leave in April or May rather than March but I think a deal is very likely now.

Then Theresa steps down? Or we have a snap election to snuff out the TIGGERS? Or both?

Could be an interesting Summer.
  • Options

dots said:

Corbyn is never going to propose a GE when TIG looks to be more damaging to Labour than the Tories and at the moment is a wild cannon. I am sure he remembers 1983. - he did enter Parliament that year.

If May went for a GE now (and presumably extended art. 50) Corbyn would whip for it IMO.

Get the election campaign up and running and take the floor out from the rebels before they have their feet under the table. Awkward in some regards but I can see the advantages.
  • Options
    FregglesFreggles Posts: 3,486

dots said:

If May went for a GE now (and presumably extended art. 50) Corbyn would whip for it IMO.

Get the election campaign up and running and take the floor out from the rebels before they have their feet under the table. Awkward in some regards but I can see the advantages.
    I don’t see May being comfortable enough to do that this side of Brexit, after last time and for fear of the Brenda from Bristol response
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549
    MaxPB said:

I'm rapidly losing the will to even pretend to care about the minutiae of the details of the Backstop, which we may never even need, and can always unilaterally exit from at our whim. It seems abundantly clear now that by far the biggest issue for business is not Brexit itself, but the uncertainty about what comes next month.

I would guess that right now at least 80% of the country would accept almost any sensible outcome (not Revoke or Hard Brexit) that at least concluded this stage of the process. Then we've got until the end of next year to bash out some sort of free trade agreement, and I don't think people care much about the details providing their is an FTA of some sort at the end of it all.
  • Options

Reminds me of Gordon Brown and the NO 10. talk to the camera where he did smiles in places where anybody with any empathy would not. I am thinking of the video where he did awkward shoulder jerks as well! The good old days! lol
    Nothing can top Gina Rinehart's address to the Australian people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUCbWfJSw5g
  • Options
    algarkirkalgarkirk Posts: 10,496
    MaxPB said:

+1. There is no way of closing this down, but TMs deal (tweaked if necessary) is the line which progresses things most quickly and clearly. There is no alternative clear path.

• Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095

I've just had late supper. posting this revolting video just isn't cricket!
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,226

I've just had late supper. posting this revolting video just isn't cricket!
    Bad but not as bad as cricket.
  • Options
    Freggles said:

dots said:

I don’t see May being comfortable enough to do that this side of Brexit, after last time and for fear of the Brenda from Bristol response
    But this things growing quicker than little worm in first alien film, and that became dangerous. Both front benches do share common purpose to remove the worm from the commons asap?

The worm has made it clear it doesn’t want an election.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,137
    ydoethur said:

I've seen better fielding from a junior school 2nd XI. This is pathetic.

I think if I was Nurse I might have pulled something by now. But they need him to bowl.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,799

AndyJS said:

Direct quote:

Hypothetically If I wanted to lie about someone and smear someone but was too cowardly to take the consequences then doing so in parliament as an MP but not repeating myself outside parliament would be the approach I would take.

What is it that bothers you about John Mann's speech?
  • Options
    Freggles said:

dots said:

Just the other side of Brexit would suit better in some ways, it would give the rebels a bit more time but the ones on the Labour side are almost all from seats where Labour would beat them so they'd presumably need a long time to figure out their new constituency and do some ground work there.

If May gets Brexit 'done' by the ERG being forced onside mostly against Labour and then calls the election whilst we are in transition (or whatever word will be used) that would be just about perfect IMO.

• Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,390
    MaxPB said:

And quite a few thinking of joining them.

I think it slightly too soon to be jumping to conclusions either way. FWIW.

• Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,131
    dots said:

Market agrees I'm sorry to report. Election in 2019 shortened by a lot the last couple of days.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,226
    dots said:

I don't think so. Neither TIG nor the LDs want a GE, for reasons already explored. The LDs have already threatened not to support any more Labour NCs until Corbyn declares for the PV, and it would make sense for TIG to do the same. So they all abstain and it falls.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    91 off 13.

Exactly 7 an over.

You would think Root needs to bat through here with the others playing shots around him, if England are to pull off the impossible.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

91 off 13.

Exactly 7 an over.

You would think Root needs to bat through here with the others playing shots around him, if England are to pull off the impossible.

Root's an enigma - he hasn't done anything at all - yet has scored 73 - 4.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

MaxPB said:

I guess we'll need an extension to get everything through Parliament, so we'll probably leave in April or May rather than March but I think a deal is very likely now.

Then Theresa steps down? Or we have a snap election to snuff out the TIGGERS? Or both?

May has to go before the next election? Unless its a snap election this year?

If she wins the GE comfortably does she still has to go?

Absolutely not.

Needs to honour a promise she’ll go? Ha ha haha haaaaaa. 🙃

Pulling off the impossible of a deal brexit plus putting to bed she cant win GE’s means she stays to fight in 2024 too.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

91 off 13.

Exactly 7 an over.

Root's an enigma - he hasn't done anything at all - yet has scored 73 - 4.
    Apparently he has a better strike rate than Gayle. However that is slightly misleading as Gayle played a third of his ODIs in pre-T20 days when strike rates were much lower.
  • Options
    "I think she's got a problem with democracy!"

Sunil Prasannan tells #PB that fear of losing her MP's salary and perks is "the only reason" TIGer @Anna_Soubry will not agree to triggering a by-election.
  • Options
  • Options
    MattWMattW Posts: 18,399
    edited February 2019
    I think Jezza is channelling one of the supervising technicians from Joe 90.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4utQWy9heEI
  • Options
    dots said:

GIN1138 said:

MaxPB said:

May has to go before the next election? Unless its a snap election this year?

If she wins the GE comfortably does she still has to go?

Absolutely not.

Needs to honour a promise she’ll go? Ha ha haha haaaaaa. 🙃

Pulling off the impossible of a deal brexit plus putting to bed she cant win GE’s means she stays to fight in 2024 too.
    If she pulled off a Brexit deal, oversaw the UK leaving the EU and then won a Conservative majority Theresa May would indeed be Empress of all she surveys.

A lot of "if's" there though... ;)
  • Options
    Looking forward to tomorrow, or will MPs wait for the Sunday newspapers deadline?
  • Options

Looking forward to tomorrow, or will MPs wait for the Sunday newspapers deadline?

Lets have 24 hours off !!!
  • Options
    England are making this look easy. Admittedly the catching has made it a lot easier but jeez, this game has moved on.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Sean_F said:

AndyJS said:

Direct quote:

Edit: Just to make clear you are not an enabler of racism (AFAIK)

Would you have a problem if John Mann called you an enabler of racism?

But did it in a cowardly way that meant he wouldn't face consequences.

A question I've asked multiple people but haven't got an answer yet... do you think John will repeat his accusations without protection or is he too cowardly?
  • Options

As Diane said to Jeremy...
  • Options

AndyJS said:

Direct quote:

Ive read the Hansard. Had to re read it to find something offensive.

If I was Kevin I would just ignore it and passing Mann in the Lobby say, alright John?
  • Options

Ross Kempsell on Twitter saying strong rumours of further Lab defections tomorrow.

I'll hazard a guess at Ian Austin and Siobhain McDonagh.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

As Diane said to Jeremy...
    Now that is not conducive to a good night's sleep !!!!!
  • Options
    dots said:

AndyJS said:

Direct quote:

If I was Kevin I would just ignore it and passing Mann in the Lobby say, alright John?
    There should be pressure on him to repeat what he said outside the house of commons. Any man with any honour would not hide behind some protections to attack someone like that.

He is a little cowardly bully and should be called out as such.
  • Options
    _Anazina__Anazina_ Posts: 1,810
    T

Yeah but Deggie is apparently off his tits on Alex Jones style supplements!
    And Botox!
  • Options
    nielhnielh Posts: 1,307
    The Corbyn dream is dead. This just splits the labour/remain vote. It was easily foreseeable and avoidable.
  • Options
    PaulyPauly Posts: 897
    edited February 2019
    https://twitter.com/rosskempsell/status/1098343452889309190
    Owen Smith? Peter Kyle? Liz Kendall? Ian Murray? Siobhain McDonagh? Ian Austin? So many choices left...
  • Options
    NemtynakhtNemtynakht Posts: 2,311
    algarkirk said:

MaxPB said:

+1. There is no way of closing this down, but TMs deal (tweaked if necessary) is the line which progresses things most quickly and clearly. There is no alternative clear path.

I’d not thought of it before but the Tiggers move makes it more likely that some Labour MPs may see more benefit to vote it through and see one of the Tiggers main ‘policies’ dealt with and also put the Tories in trouble with the DUP
  • Options

dots said:

AndyJS said:

Direct quote:

There should be pressure on him to repeat what he said outside the house of commons. Any man with any honour would not hide behind some protections to attack someone like that.

You don’t think Mann has a point, about tolerating casual racism and not stamping down on it leads to worse things? We can all be enablers, especially with retrospect we didnt have at the time. That’s fair to say?
  • Options
  • Options
    Based on the clip on Newsnight, Allen is an impressive stage speaker.
  • Options

algarkirk said:

MaxPB said:

I’d not thought of it before but the Tiggers move makes it more likely that some Labour MPs may see more benefit to vote it through and see one of the Tiggers main ‘policies’ dealt with and also put the Tories in trouble with the DUP
    I think the DUP are sidelined now. None of the 11 or more TIG want an election and I doubt the lib dems do as this nascent group try to get a foothold in politics
  • Options
    _Anazina__Anazina_ Posts: 1,810
    I believe the traditional PB response involves hearts, and stones.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:
    It was a comment from Heidi Allen that if they succeed, there won't be a Tory party to go back to.
  • Options

Sean_F said:

AndyJS said:

Direct quote:

A question I've asked multiple people but haven't got an answer yet... do you think John will repeat his accusations without protection or is he too cowardly?
    I don't like the idea that libel/slander laws can be used to intimidate people from speaking out.

I'm sure I would not like to be called an enabler of racism, but it would make no difference to me whether this was said in Parliament or elsewhere as it wouldn't occur to me to take someone to court for it.

I'd be desperate to convince them that they were mistaken though. I wonder whether Kevin Maguire is interested in trying to convince John Mann that he is mistaken?
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,583
    Morgan gone. Collapse!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Newsnight: more Labour defections expected soon, not so much Tory.
  • Options
    Pauly said:

Owen Smith? Peter Kyle? Liz Kendall? Ian Murray? Siobhain McDonagh? Ian Austin? So many choices left...

Ian Murray is one to watch. Edinburgh South is an interesting constituency, very Remain and full of affluent types voting tactically to keep out the SNP. He might fancy a shot at holding it for TIG in a snap GE.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

England are making this look easy. Admittedly the catching has made it a lot easier but jeez, this game has moved on.

YOu silly sod...
  • Options
    _Anazina_ said:

I believe the traditional PB response involves hearts, and stones.
    I am chocking on popcorn at the moment.

Jezza and his gang of wanna-be gulag operatives were repeatedly warned, but they did not listen.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

GIN1138 said:
    It was a comment from Heidi Allen that if they succeed, there won't be a Tory party to go back to.

That's not very nice of her LOL! :D
  • Options
    The conciliatory gestures and comments from the PM down slapped away then....."ah sweet the air from all my burning bridges".....
  • Options
    Kirsty corrects Soubry's latin.

Only on the BBC :smiley:
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,945
    Another febrile day of transference and projection on all sides. Earlier this evening we were told a deal was being hammered out. TM makes a brief trip....nowt. All predictions are ultimately futile and pointless till something actually happens...or doesn't.
    888 hours to Brexit.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

DavidL said:

YOu silly sod...
    Oh that’s harsh. Good innings by Morgan.
  • Options

Pauly said:

Ian Murray is one to watch. Edinburgh South is an interesting constituency, very Remain and full of affluent types voting tactically to keep out the SNP. He might fancy a shot at holding it for TIG in a snap GE.
    I wouldn't rule out John Woodcock. Also Ruth Smeeth.
  • Options
    I think Javids in trouble.

Javids more moderate colleagues wont commit to camera to support what he’s doing.

Firstly, there’s no easy option here, but there are security experts saying, in the main interest of security the better option is don’t leave this great radicalised mass out there, each country with deradicalization schemes in place, largely proven as effective, to own your own, put them through the programme with ultimate aim to use them to fight more radicalisation. Secondly, an element of leave vote was to kick criminals out rather than be frustrated from doing it, there are legal experts warning here of precedent, to follow Javid’s trick of shitting on other countries sets other countries the precedent to shit on us.

The national Interest in this case is security of our communities and British Citizens. by taking this girl and baby back to be treated as criminal, treated as radicalised and put through deradicalization, and monitored, are we more than less safe? By stripping our foreign fighters of British citizenship, leaving them out there in the world just as they are, are we more than less safe, here and where we go in the world?

If Javid is gone by Monday I reckon Gavin Williamson will become Home sec, Penny Mordant Defence sec.
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

Another febrile day of transference and projection on all sides. Earlier this evening we were told a deal was being hammered out. TM makes a brief trip....nowt. All predictions are ultimately futile and pointless till something actually happens...or doesn't.
    888 hours to Brexit.

Let's wait until it gets to 666 before we panic.
  • Options
    FensterFenster Posts: 2,115
    I wonder if Lord Mandelson will defect.
  • Options
    nielhnielh Posts: 1,307
    Pauly said:

A few each day, to maximise the impact and keep the story in the news.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

The conciliatory gestures and comments from the PM down slapped away then....."ah sweet the air from all my burning bridges".....
    Think Con's going to have to call an election for the Summer - Will leave Chuka and Heidi out in the cold standing as independents in their constituency's with no real time to formulate a campaign or policy agenda.
  • Options
    Anna Soubry on Newsnight: "We don't have any policies".
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900
    Pauly said:

Chris Williamson to the Monster Raving Loonies.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Pauly said:

Pedant's revolt: Woodcook currently sits as an Independent already...
  • Options
    Soubry on message: not tribal. This is about a new movement to break the twin party system.

This is not just Brexit.

Could all fall to bits, but what a moment we are seeing...
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Pauly said:

I thought Woodcock was already independent?

• Options
    A Labour split is logical, not just because of Corbyn but that I don’t think the Labour left and the moderates can live together period under one tent. After 1983, the left was essentially shut down within the party, and the exact same is happening to the modernisers now. The last thirty years has shown the two factions need to go their separate ways.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

Pauly said:

Pedant's revolt: Woodcook currently sits as an Independent already...
    That's a different sort of independent. He can still move to the TIGs.
  • Options
    dots said:

dots said:

AndyJS said:

Direct quote:

You don’t think Mann has a point, about tolerating casual racism and not stamping down on it leads to worse things? We can all be enablers, especially with retrospect we didnt have at the time. That’s fair to say?
    If John was saying we are all enablers, or none of us are perfect. Almost jesus like ye without sin cast the first stone I'd be all over that.

John is pretty much the opposite of peaceful forgiving Jesus. John selected a political enemy and used cowardly methods to attack him because John is a little bully who loves using his pulpit. I'm calling the coward out, he won't prove me wrong and repeat his accusations without protection.

Yet to see a single person on PB who thinks he will despite me asking the question multiple times...
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,583
    AndyJS said:

Anna Soubry on Newsnight: "We don't have any policies".

Just like the Tories then :lol:
  • Options

Sean_F said:

AndyJS said:

Direct quote:

I don't like the idea that libel/slander laws can be used to intimidate people from speaking out.

I'm sure I would not like to be called an enabler of racism, but it would make no difference to me whether this was said in Parliament or elsewhere as it wouldn't occur to me to take someone to court for it.

I'd be desperate to convince them that they were mistaken though. I wonder whether Kevin Maguire is interested in trying to convince John Mann that he is mistaken?
    Nothing I have seen when McGuire does the paper reviews would lead me to think he was an enabler or what he normally publishes. Indeed, watching the clip from parliament puzzles me as to what he has meant to have done that is so offensive. I doubt McGuire would have done what he is accused of doing and he is probably mortified that he is being discussed about in this way. The media often misreport second hand news and if Mann was not a Eurosceptic it would not surprise me if he was next to defect!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Fenster said:

AndyJS said:

Pauly said:

He's an independent independent at the moment. The TIGs would probably still like him to join them.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Andrew said:

Pauly said:

Chris Williamson to the Monster Raving Loonies.
    That happened the moment he was born.

But they returned him to Labour. He was just too crazy and made them look sensible.
  • Options
    dots said:

I think Javids in trouble.

Javids more moderate colleagues wont commit to camera to support what he’s doing.

Firstly, there’s no easy option here, but there are security experts saying, in the main interest of security the better option is don’t leave this great radicalised mass out there, each country with deradicalization schemes in place, largely proven as effective, to own your own, put them through the programme with ultimate aim to use them to fight more radicalisation. Secondly, an element of leave vote was to kick criminals out rather than be frustrated from doing it, there are legal experts warning here of precedent, to follow Javid’s trick of shitting on other countries sets other countries the precedent to shit on us.

The national Interest in this case is security of our communities and British Citizens. by taking this girl and baby back to be treated as criminal, treated as radicalised and put through deradicalization, and monitored, are we more than less safe? By stripping our foreign fighters of British citizenship, leaving them out there in the world just as they are, are we more than less safe, here and where we go in the world?

If Javid is gone by Monday I reckon Gavin Williamson will become Home sec, Penny Mordant Defence sec.

You are genuinely delusional. This will do Javid no harm even if the courts ultimately disagree with him.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

dixiedean said:

888 hours to Brexit.

Let's wait until it gets to 666 before we panic.
    2019-03-02 05:00 is your panic hour.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Fenster said:

AndyJS said:

Pauly said:

He's an independent independent at the moment. The TIGs would probably still like him to join them.
    Ah understood. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.