Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » From Marf a special cartoon for Gold Cup day

1235»

Comments

• Options

Not good for either of you, Big G or Foxy. Wish you both well.And, Big G, losing someone from a generation below you is hard. Very hard. Been there, done that.

Yes - I know you have have experienced the unimaginable pain of losing a loved one in this way and the pain does not go away. Thank you so much for your kind comments, they are greatly appreciated
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,521

Nigelb said:

Foxy said:

Fucking hell, Chris Grayling couldn't organise a pregnancy on a council estate.
    I bow to nobody in my disdain for Chris Grayling, but I think it's worth pointing out that this comment is both misogynistic and betrays a consecending attitude towards people living in social housing. Besides, I suspect Grayling would struggle to organise a pregnancy in any residential environment, as he is too busy up fucking over the whole country to focus on anyone specifically.
    I grew up on a large estate.
    I believe that Sam Cam grew up on an estate nr Scunthorpe...
    I have a lot in common with Samantha Cameron.

We both have long standing links to Sheffield and we both love David Cameron.
    There’s also the fashion obsession ?

Hell yes.
    Though you probably spend more on shoes ?

• Options
    StreeterStreeter Posts: 684

Fucking hell, Chris Grayling couldn't organise a pregnancy on a council estate.
    I bow to nobody in my disdain for Chris Grayling, but I think it's worth pointing out that this comment is both misogynistic and betrays a consecending attitude towards people living in social housing. Besides, I suspect Grayling would struggle to organise a pregnancy in any residential environment, as he is too busy up fucking over the whole country to focus on anyone specifically.
    I grew up on a large estate.
    Blenheim?
This discussion has been closed.