Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » YouGov’s first post GE2019 poll has the Tories 20% ahead

SystemSystem Posts: 11,005
edited January 2020 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » YouGov’s first post GE2019 poll has the Tories 20% ahead

Clearly these are really excellent numbers for Johnson but partly this is explained by the almost total lack of opposition. The biggest battle that Johnson’s had to fight has been with his on party on his plans for Huawei.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    FishingFishing Posts: 4,560
    Maybe we should make this the shortest Parliament ever and go for a 164 (Baxtered) majority?
  • Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,822
    Morning all :)

So far Johnson has said next to nothing which would upset anyone. He hasn't actually done much except get the WA through Parliament.

There are a number of issues coming down the road which may well prove problematic for his new voting coalition so we'll see how the polls look in say 12 or 24 months.
  • Options
    Fishing said:

Maybe we should make this the shortest Parliament ever and go for a 164 (Baxtered) majority?

You are Theresa May AICMFP.
  • Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,987
    FPT

Barnesian said:

Pulpstar said:

We're at a hundred deaths now so the model looks on track, but early days yet.

107 so the total is slightly ahead of the model.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

https://twitter.com/SolankeSanjay/status/1221807294926614528/photo/1

I am not a biologist or a doctor so my opinion on this is probably pretty worthless, but surely there are so many variables on this that it is impossible to do that sort of extrapolation.

Possible further mutations/additional understanding of the virus/quarantined and control methods/possible latent immunity in some individuals etc etc etc.

It’s been a good few months since the media had a novel new disease to shriek about. Of course any new disease is potentially the “big one” but I don’t think I’ll start to be concerned until we see it establish itself firmly.
    It is a very simple infection model with the key assumptions stated in the top right corner. These will be modified as more data comes in.

Its value is not primarily in prediction. I'm fairly sure it won't be anything like as bad as that. The value of the model is in providing a framework for the data as it comes in, to see if it is tracking worse or better than the current assumptions, and to inform decisions and preparations.
  • Options
    geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,134
    Borismania. Catching on like a corona virus.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,319
    Fishing said:

Good plan. Go for it!
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,152
    From previous thread. Can someone explain these models a bit more for us non-biology/epidemic types.

Are we just looking at the mortality rate (≈ 3%) and assuming everyone will be exposed?
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,572
    Chair of Migration Advisory Ctte being replaced:

https://twitter.com/BBCNormanS/status/1222109785480482818?s=20
  • Options
    AnorakAnorak Posts: 6,621
    Next time some clown moans about "Tory gerrymandering", you can reply in this stylish font.
    https://twitter.com/RealCornmanC/status/1221974176149528577
  • Options
    Boris has difficult decisions on Huawei and HS2 to make and I expect him to go with both and ride out any storm which may come more from his right rather than elsewhere

A very interesting discussion on Sky by experts seemed to endorse Boris decision on Huawei if he does actually go ahead

I have no intention of doing anything special on friday but may watch the media coverage and will listen to Boris's speech.

Time to dial down triumphalism by leavers to be honest and move the dial forward
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,336

From previous thread. Can someone explain these models a bit more for us non-biology/epidemic types.

Are we just looking at the mortality rate (≈ 3%) and assuming everyone will be exposed?

(FPT)
    stodge said:

Barnesian said:
    In a 10-minute gap between meetings yesterday, I did some back-of-an-envelope calculations and I came up with 243 million deaths worldwide and 1.6 million deaths in the UK.

Time for a little perspective, the world's population has already increased by 6 million this year and approaching 100,000 today.

Massive variables in all this - can we presume healthier stronger populations will see lower mortality rates then those with poorer health? Would the death rate in Uganda be the same as in the UK? Who knows?

The worry for me is the extent to which we can rely on the figures coming out of China - the Chinese State has a history of providing some interesting statistics. I saw a report where a nurse claimed 90,000 had been infected which is far in advance of the numbers being reported.
    90,000 was around the estimate of an epidemiologist at Imperial, too.
    The Chinese number is likely not deliberate underreporting; there's no way they'd have been able to test and confirm that many cases in so short a time.
    And don't forget the incubation period is up to two weeks, so many of the infected will not yet have developed full symptoms (or died).

No doubt there is also some number of unreported deaths... so the true mortality rate is mostly guesswork at this point.

My guess (FWIW) is that it's considerably less than 3%, but no doubt we'll know a great deal more within a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    moonshinemoonshine Posts: 5,243

Mr. Moonshine, the space race will become a telling factor, I think, in the future direction of global co-operation or confrontation. As Obi-wan taught us, the high ground is crucial.

Sure. But the signs are not promising. In 2007 China intentionally blew up one of their satellites with a missile, creating something like a fifth of all space junk.

That said the space race has largely now transcended sovereign powers and is the domain of the private sector. Which might be good. Or it might be like Weyland-Utani Corporation.
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,578
    When I was going up the stairz
    I met a man who wasn't Jez
    He wasn't Jez again today
    He was Sir Keir Starmer

(I think the last line needs some work)
  • Options

When I was going up the stairz
    I met a man who wasn't Jez
    He wasn't Jez again today
    He was Sir Keir Starmer

And now Sir Kier is here to stay ?
  • Options
    MonkeysMonkeys Posts: 755
    Starmer is shit and we all know it. Any election will be long after his honeymoon. We need to think about the Deputy.
  • Options
    The excellent numbers for Johnson are also excellent for whoever is next Labour leader, as it will give an extra glow to any honeymoon bounce they enjoy.
  • Options
    contrariancontrarian Posts: 5,818
    edited January 2020
    This is not a reaction to Boris.

The public is utterly dismayed by labour's uncritical and complacent. reaction to defeat. We won the argument FFS. Do us a favour,.

its perfectly clear that all the candidates are planning to offer is the same utterly rejected wine in relabelled bottles. Even Lisa Nandy. In fact, especially Lisa Nandy.

Labour are like a monopoly utility supplier. They think they can serve up any old sh8te and still be in with a shout of government because there is only one other provider and the latter can;t be in government for ever.
  • Options
    Where are they to be manufactured
  • Options

Switzerland - there's a Hitachi plant in nearby County Durham - but evidently their bid wasn't competitive enough. All other things being equal it would have been nice to see the jobs go locally, but I guess they weren't......
  • Options
    contrariancontrarian Posts: 5,818
    Monkeys said:

Starmer is shit and we all know it. Any election will be long after his honeymoon. We need to think about the Deputy.

Somewhere on the Walesonline archive there is an interview with Starmer and a visit he did to 'left behind' Ebbw Vale (i think at their behest)

Starmer quite clearly had precisely zero to offer the inhabitants except 'listening'. A point he hammered to death. Or ignoring, as its otherwise known.

IF there's someone worse at holding the rubble that remains of labourr's wall than Corbyn its him. They are going to lose bigger in those constituencies.

• Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,899
    Damn, Nicholas Parsons has passed on. I hope he has a fitting eulogy with no repetition, deviation or hesitation at his funeral.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,187
    Nicholas Parsons has died.
  • Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,987
    edited January 2020

I don't know if this helps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_modelling_of_infectious_disease

I think the Virus model I referred to does assume a 100% eventual exposure with a 3% mortality rate and so the end state is easily computed: 3% of the global population. The model is just showing the timing and spread. But the 100% and 3% are both dubious assumptions. We shall see.

EDIT In the article the R0, the basic reproduction number, is the 2.5 infection rate assumption.
  • Options

Switzerland - there's a Hitachi plant in nearby County Durham - but evidently their bid wasn't competitive enough. All other things being equal it would have been nice to see the jobs go locally, but I guess they weren't......
    Apparently 30 UK firms will supply parts for the new trains, half of them in the north east securing local jobs
  • Options
    Monkeys said:

Starmer has his pros and cons compared to, say, Jezza. He scores much worse in the likeability stakes, has no obvious sense of humour and has nothing whatsoever to say to white, working class northerners, let alone Scots. But he's younger, no doubt better at PMQs and doesn't have JC's communist baggage.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Fishing said:

Monkeys said:

Starmer has his pros and cons compared to, say, Jezza. He scores much worse in the likeability stakes, has no obvious sense of humour and has nothing whatsoever to say to white, working class northerners, let alone Scots. But he's younger, no doubt better at PMQs and doesn't have JC's communist baggage.
    "likeability stakes"???

You are talking about within the membership e.g. NickP? Because I can tell you that down at my local almost no one can stand the sight of Jezza.
  • Options

This is not a reaction to Boris.

The public is utterly dismayed by labour's uncritical and complacent. reaction to defeat. We won the argument FFS. Do us a favour,.

its perfectly clear that all the candidates are planning to offer is the same utterly rejected wine in relabelled bottles. Even Lisa Nandy. In fact, especially Lisa Nandy.

Labour are like a monopoly utility supplier. They think they can serve up any old sh8te and still be in with a shout of government because there is only one other provider and the latter can;t be in government for ever.

More depressingly, they are likely not entirely wrong in thinking that.
  • Options
    It's increasingly difficult to tell when Lab folk are joking any more (in response to this poll).

https://twitter.com/VLubev/status/1222110064380710918?s=20

On the headline figures, I'm assuming this won't be a day when PB Unionists will be indulging their occasional taste for Scotch subsamples (like Scotch pies but with even more dubious ingredients).
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,095

Fishing said:

Good plan. Go for it!
    The Labour campaign could only benefit from having no leader......
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Damn, Nicholas Parsons has passed on. I hope he has a fitting eulogy with no repetition, deviation or hesitation at his funeral.

And his wake to be the Wassail of the Century.
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,141

At least he's not Theresa May
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340

It's increasingly difficult to tell when Lab folk are joking any more (in response to this poll).

https://twitter.com/VLubev/status/1222110064380710918?s=20

On the headline figures, I'm assuming this won't be a day when PB Unionists will be indulging their occasional taste for Scotch subsamples (like Scotch pies but with even more dubious ingredients).

It’s a Delphic tweet. Trust in your wooden heads.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,187
    Nigelb said:
    Surely that should say "second case of Coronavirus" or was the Chinese person not counted as a case?
  • Options

Fishing said:

Monkeys said:

"likeability stakes"???

You are talking about within the membership e.g. NickP? Because I can tell you that down at my local almost no one can stand the sight of Jezza.
    Hmm, maybe you're right about that:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-not-equipped-to-run-britain-say-three-in-four-voters-a4294081.html

Still, let's see how many people enjoy the sight of Starmer after three years as Labour Party leader.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    tlg86 said:

Nigelb said:
    Surely that should say "second case of Coronavirus" or was the Chinese person not counted as a case?
    Or first case in a German ?
    (The German tweet below translates as "the first German patient...", which is nicely ambiguous.)
  • Options
    Decent article on the origins of these types of coronavirus:
    https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/where-coronaviruses-come-from-67011
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,578
    Coronavirus: You know you are infected if you develop a sudden urge to stick a slice of lime into a bottle of beer.
  • Options
    Nice to get a benchmark poll, so we can see the uplift when Boris actually delivers Brexit......
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,919
    Lucy Harris soon be ex-MEP, surely
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,811

abroad for certain
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Barnesian said:

I think the Virus model I referred to does assume a 100% eventual exposure with a 3% mortality rate and so the end state is easily computed: 3% of the global population. The model is just showing the timing and spread. But the 100% and 3% are both dubious assumptions. We shall see.

EDIT In the article the R0, the basic reproduction number, is the 2.5 infection rate assumption.
    There's some numbers coming out of Taiwan (who are reviewing reports within mainland China) that suggest an 83% infection rate of those exposed, with a 15% fatality rate.

Let's hope not.

Source: https://www.eutimes.net/2020/01/breaking-coronavirus-hits-15-fatality-rate-83-infection-rate-for-those-exposed/
  • Options
    mattmatt Posts: 3,789
    Nigelb said:
    I love Dutch. The bastard lovechild of English and German. Broadly comprehensible to both. Relevant to few.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

abroad for certain
    In Switzerland but with 30 UK companies involved in the supply chain, 15 local in the north east and 100 jobs at the South Gosforth depot to maintain the fleet

The company manufactures trains in Liverpool
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,152
    Hooray! Still here.

On Andrew & extradition:-

1. He has not been charged. People are not extradited simply to answer questions.

2. Authorities may want to question someone to see if they have potentially relevant evidence, not simply as a suspect.

3. Before agreeing to any interview with any authority - especially overseas - any sensible person should get proper legal advice to determine:-

(a) in what capacity they are being interviewed ie an initial chat? Or formal deposition? As a witness or suspect;
    (b) this is critical as the rules & laws applying to each differ & determine how the meeting should go, where it takes place, what can be asked, what use can be made of any statement etc. It essential to ensure that the person being interviewed does not have their legal rights prejudiced - whether under English or US law;
    (c) this is something that is usually advised on & discussed between the lawyers acting for the individual & the authority. The latter will - if they are in a different country - need to make a formal request in compliance with the relevant laws, MoUs etc. This takes time & effort.

In my experience US authorities hate this & try everything they can to avoid complying with such requirements, partly because it takes effort, partly because their case for asking may not be that strong, partly because they like to pretend astonishment that countries have different laws to the US & partly because they are arrogant enough to think that the rest of the world should simply do what they say. Such pressure should be resisted at all costs. Believe me. I bear the scars. The press conference yesterday looks like grandstanding by the US authorities to put public pressure on rather than making a proper request, if in fact they have a legal basis for doing so.

(d) once the legal basis for the request has been agreed & how it is to be done etc then it can go ahead. It would be normal - & good - practice for the contents of what is said not to be revealed publicly.

(e) if Andrew is a potential suspect then the whole process is much more prolonged & complicated.

But whether as a witness or potential suspect Andrew, like everyone else, is entitled to the benefit of our laws & the protections under them. He should get good lawyers to advise him and should co-operate within the scope of the law. No-one - absolutely no-one - should engage with the US authorities on any matter whatsoever without the benefit of good legal advice. Enforcement authorities are not your friend.

Andrew may well be an arse with no judgment whatsoever & a questionable sense of morality etc etc but I really hate the way people rush to assume that someone must be guilty depending on whether they like someone or not rather than on the basis of any properly tested evidence. And by that I don’t mean a TV interview. Worth also remembering that the only court in the US which has looked at the alleged claims against Andrew threw them out.
  • Options
    Just as long as they fully own up to being wholly in favour of the Brexit disaster when it all goes to shit.
  • Options

Barnesian said:

There's some numbers coming out of Taiwan (who are reviewing reports within mainland China) that suggest an 83% infection rate of those exposed, with a 15% fatality rate.

Let's hope not.

Source: https://www.eutimes.net/2020/01/breaking-coronavirus-hits-15-fatality-rate-83-infection-rate-for-those-exposed/
    Fatality rates are usually exaggerated, because doctors only see the sickest patients. Still, even if the number is 4% or 6%, it would be truly horrendous.
  • Options
    matt said:

Nigelb said:
    I love Dutch. The bastard lovechild of English and German. Broadly comprehensible to both. Relevant to few.
    It looks OK when you read it, but, with Arabic and Hebrew, it is one of the ugliest languages in the world when spoken.
  • Options
    Guardian:

"Some people ask how we have got to a position where we are needing to even consider using Chinese technology.

The answer is because Western countries failed to think strategically about protecting or nurturing their own full spectrum telecoms industry over the last two decades.

Companies went bust or were taken over. Meanwhile Beijing pursued a focused long-term strategy to become a leader in the technology."

We should be ashamed of ourselves as a country. Instead of the endless guff about buccaneering spirit away from the shackles of the EU perhaps we should look at how we do in high tech industries.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

Pulpstar said:

He died after a short illness.

I think we know how short.....
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

I was at school with his daughter. Remember meeting him when we children met up to play. Charming man. An amazingly long career.
  • Options

Guardian:

"Some people ask how we have got to a position where we are needing to even consider using Chinese technology.

The answer is because Western countries failed to think strategically about protecting or nurturing their own full spectrum telecoms industry over the last two decades.

Companies went bust or were taken over. Meanwhile Beijing pursued a focused long-term strategy to become a leader in the technology."

We should be ashamed of ourselves as a country. Instead of the endless guff about buccaneering spirit away from the shackles of the EU perhaps we should look at how we do in high tech industries.

While we had a reasonable wireline technology industry - largely through BT supplier GEC (later Marconi) - the UK has never had any particular wireless experience. The earliest 1G and 2G networks all used kit from Ericsson and Nokia.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Barnesian said:

Let's hope not.
    Fatality rates are usually exaggerated, because doctors only see the sickest patients. Still, even if the number is 4% or 6%, it would be truly horrendous.
    "The study looked at 41 cases of individuals who were exposed."
    So, statistically very dubious indeed.
    Nonetheless, the broad picture looks somewhere between alarming and very alarming.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Barnesian said:

Let's hope not.

The real nasty with this one is being infectious before any symptoms show.

• Options

rcs1000 said:

Barnesian said:

Let's hope not.

The real nasty with this one is being infectious before any symptoms show.
    Or, as with many other diseases, a significant number of those infected remain asymptomatic, but nonetheless able to pass on the virus to others.

Lots of unknowns.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,306
    I really cannot see that being value for money, considering the strength of the Swiss franc against the pound. Against everything, but especially against the pound.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Pulpstar said:

I was at school with his daughter. Remember meeting him when we children met up to play. Charming man. An amazingly long career.
    From Grantham, son a GP who attended the Thatcher family, although claims that his father delivered Margaret Thatcher are "unproven".
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,306
    Nigelb said:

Pulpstar said:

That's very sad. But what a wonderful long and full life.
  • Options

I really cannot see that being value for money, considering the strength of the Swiss franc against the pound. Against everything, but especially against the pound.
    Yes, but the Swiss labour component of manufacture will be small compared to other parts of the puzzle.

• Options
    Cyclefree said:

Pulpstar said:

Met him on the QE2 - a charming man - Chris Tarrant was also onboard.
  • Options
    Boris goes with Huawei
  • Options
    TGOHF666TGOHF666 Posts: 2,052

Boris goes with Huawei

Oh well - the blob wins again.

Fire up the Farage...
  • Options
    kjhkjh Posts: 10,571
    matt said:

Nigelb said:
    As someone illiterate in foreign languages and about to be completely politically incorrect, I have noticed that if you read something in Dutch with a German accent stolen from Allo Allo, it often makes some sense.
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

Pulpstar said:

From Grantham, son a GP who attended the Thatcher family, although claims that his father delivered Margaret Thatcher are "unproven".
    Thought that was the SNP?
  • Options
    TGOHF666TGOHF666 Posts: 2,052
    Hot fudge from Boris - next up HS2 but it only goes from London to Reading.
  • Options

Boris goes with Huawei

Good for Boris! Next up HS2 and Heathrow3
  • Options
    Boris has made a difficult decision and good on him

Maybe HS2 will be given the green light too
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,914
    edited January 2020
    On Huawei, there was no other realistic choice if we want to be part if what 5G is going to enable. It gives the UK the chance to be a 4IR leader rather than follower.
  • Options
    I bet Boris is hoping some of his MPs will rebel so he can do the my way or the Huawei gag
  • Options
  • Options
    So Huawei is high risk but we’ll go ahead anyway.......

I’ve seen the consequences of decisions like that in finance. The results are rarely pretty and almost invariably cost far more than any possible advantages or the costs of doing something different.
  • Options
  • Options
    TGOHF666 said:
    They're going to do "Remainiac" for everything they don't like aren't they, it'll be the new Neoliberal
  • Options
    TGOHF666 said:
    Wait. All problems are still the fault of remainers, sorry Remainiac Deep State (aka the "RDS Rebel Alliance").

What a prick Delingpole is.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 39,954
    edited January 2020
    TGOHF666 said:
    The Remaniac Deep State?!
    Yep, it was Jolyon and Andrew and A.C. wot swung it.
  • Options
    I think this is a first - an actual live sighting of an amusing ⁦@Adamstoon1 cartoon:

https://twitter.com/George_Osborne/status/1222129218177380352
  • Options
    nico67nico67 Posts: 4,502
    Brexits cost the UK economy loads already . Amazing how Bozo didn’t moan about that but now costs to the economy are being cited as a reason to go ahead with Huawei.

• Options
    Stark_DawningStark_Dawning Posts: 9,287
    edited January 2020
    ---
  • Options

I think this is a first - an actual live sighting of an amusing ⁦@Adamstoon1 cartoon:

https://twitter.com/George_Osborne/status/1222129218177380352

A stopped clock, etc, etc.

I'm sure normal service will soon resume.
  • Options
    ---
  • Options
    nico67nico67 Posts: 4,502
    I’d have been happy for a delay to 5G and the UK sorting this out with other more trusted partners .

What a shameful decision by this government who have wanked on about sovereignty and now have handed a large chunk of that to China !
  • Options

TGOHF666 said:
    Delly Welly's enthusiasm for Boris has cooled somewhat then.

I believe though that Britain is on the verge of entering another golden age. And that Boris Johnson is set to join Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher as one of the three great Conservative Prime Ministers of the last 100 years.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/09/06/boris-has-drained-the-swamp-saved-the-conservatives/
    The reality of government always disappoints the fringes, whether left or right. I expect Blair is hated by the hard left of Labour for his success more than his failure.
  • Options
    nico67 said:

Brexits cost the UK economy loads already . Amazing how Bozo didn’t moan about that but now costs to the economy are being cited as a reason to go ahead with Huawei.

Do you think we’ll be allowed to mention the costs to the economy of not getting an FTA with the EU?
  • Options
    TGOHF666 said:
    Delly Welly's enthusiasm for Boris has cooled somewhat then.

I believe though that Britain is on the verge of entering another golden age. And that Boris Johnson is set to join Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher as one of the three great Conservative Prime Ministers of the last 100 years.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/09/06/boris-has-drained-the-swamp-saved-the-conservatives/
  • Options
    nico67 said:

I’d have been happy for a delay to 5G and the UK sorting this out with other more trusted partners .

What a shameful decision by this government who have wanked on about sovereignty and now have handed a large chunk of that to China !

Utter bilge.
  • Options
    nico67 said:

Why is everything an argument on brexit.

Brexit is over and it is correct to take economic decisions that save us billions and at the same time act as a leader to the many nations who are about to do the same and agree to use Huawei
  • Options
    The Huawei decision is a classic fudge:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51283059

But probably not a bad one in the circumstances. (& I am very far from a Johnson fan.)
  • Options
    Like I said, to govern is to choose from 51:49 choices.

• Options
    So who is going to take advantage of the 65% of 5G the Chinese can't acquire?
  • Options
    Anorak said:

TGOHF666 said:
    Wait. All problems are still the fault of remainers, sorry Remainiac Deep State (aka the "RDS Rebel Alliance").

What a prick Delingpole is.
    The Remainiac Deep State ?

And Byronic was concerned for the sanity of diehard Remainers...
  • Options
    nico67 said:

So you accuse the National Security Counsel of handing sovereignty over to China when in truth you really are trying to use the decision as an attack on Boris as you hate Brexit
This discussion has been closed.