Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Some points from today’s new polling

SystemSystem Posts: 11,014
edited April 2020 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Some points from today’s new polling

How likely or unlikely do you think it is that the government will hit its target of testing 100,000 people per day for coronavirus by the end of the month? (YouGov)

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    A first
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    Till now I've been told:

1) face masks don't work
    2) face masks are needed for medical professionals, not you
    3) most people don't know how to fit a face mask
    4) you can't get one for love nor money

Give me a face mask and I'll wear one. Tell me the specifications you expect of a face mask that I'm to buy and I'll buy one.

But don't guilt trip me if you're not going to give me useful information.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,844
    852 according to Hancock (new deaths)
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,468
    (FPT, immunoassay discussion)

Nigelb said:

Here's the paper setting out the details of the government sponsored analysis of the rapid antibody kits which didn't come up to snuff.
    Disappointingly, the manufacturers are not identified.

Evaluation of antibody testing for SARS-CoV-2 using ELISA and lateral flow immunoassays
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.15.20066407v1.full.pdf

Looks like they tested 9 different kits. All busts.
    There are more accurate (and slower) alternatives, of course.
    Evaluation of nine commercial SARS-CoV-2 immunoassays
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.09.20056325v1.full.pdf
    ...Due to urgency and demand, numerous severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) immunoassays are rapidly being developed and placed on the market with limited validation on clinical samples. Thorough validation of serological tests are required to facilitate their use in the accurate diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection, confirmation of molecular results, contact tracing, and epidemiological studies. This study evaluated the sensitivity and specificity of nine commercially available serological tests. These included three enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISAs) and six point-of-care (POC) lateral flow tests. The assays were validated using serum samples from: i) SARS-CoV-2 PCR-positive patients with a documented first day of disease; ii) archived sera obtained from healthy individuals before the emergence of SARS-CoV-2 in China; iii) sera from patients with acute viral respiratory tract infections caused by other coronaviruses or non- coronaviruses; and iv) sera from patients positive for dengue virus, cytomegalovirus and Epstein Barr virus. The results showed 100% specificity for the Wantai SARS-CoV-2 Total Antibody ELISA, 93% for the Euroimmun IgA ELISA, and 96% for the Euroimmun IgG ELISA with sensitivities of 90%, 90%, and 65%, respectively. The overall performance of the POC tests according to manufacturer were in the rank order of AutoBio Diagnostics > Dynamiker Biotechnology = CTK Biotech > Artron Laboratories > Acro Biotech ≥ Hangzhou Alltest Biotech. Overall, these findings will facilitate selection of serological assays for the detection SARS- CoV-2-specific antibodies towards diagnosis as well as sero-epidemiological and vaccine development studies....
    ...Four POC tests were tested on all 30 case serum samples and had sensitivities in the rank order of 93% for AutoBio Diagnostics, 90% Dynamiker Biotechnology and CTK Biotech, and 83% for Artron Laboratories (Table 1). The positive predictive value of these tests were 100%, while the negative predictive values were 91%, 89%, 89%, and 74%, respectively...

As an aside, the apparently most accurate systems in each category are Chinese.
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,123
    Hancock, quite ebullient. I suspect he considers he is doing rather well, so no resignation today.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,243

Till now I've been told:

1) face masks don't work

Give me a face mask and I'll wear one. Tell me the specifications you expect of a face mask that I'm to buy and I'll buy one.

In South Korea, the government send a "ration" of two masks per person each week, I think.

I don't see HMG doing that for us!
  • Options
    159 UK new Suppliers of PPE to come on board.

Why weren't they on board 4 weeks ago?
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,179

Hancock, quite ebullient. I suspect he considers he is doing rather well, so no resignation today.

Sounds very strained at times in his speech imho.
  • Options
    Oxford vaccine trial in humans from Thursday
  • Options
    Vaccine to be trialed in people from this Thursday

Lets hope its not a Hancock over promise again.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    From previous thread...bit concerned again at basic journalistic standards if they can't even get round trip distance between two locations correct.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607

Yup, why have we waited until now. Where was the strategy to ensure we never got to this situation in the first place.
  • Options

Well presumably the main block would be the regulators over safety of going so fast to human tests and that seems to have been cleared away.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,961

That seems quite fast. Promising?
  • Options

I doubt he would have announced that important moment if it was not already in motion
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,123

His claim that a vaccine ready for human trials on Thursday is rather impressive.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    MaxPB said:

Yup, why have we waited until now. Where was the strategy to ensure we never got to this situation in the first place.
    I find the government strategy very odd. They were very pro-active on ventilators, securing antibody test kits (and getting them evaluated), getting volunteers, food boxes, business support, field hospitals....and then when it came to antigen testing and PPE...nah don't need to bother with that.

The antigen testing, I put down to the belief they have working antibody tests. But didn't seem to have any backup plan for fast roll out of drive-through testing sites.

And PPE, again even if they thought they had suppliers, no backup ready to go.

Multi-prong strategy for ventilators, multi-prong strategy for increasing NHS capacity, but not for testing or PPE.
  • Options
    Alphabet_SoupAlphabet_Soup Posts: 2,741
    I foresee a ready market in sponsored face masks promoting familiar brand names. Or, at the very least, slogans along the lines of "my boyfriend went to China and all I got was CV19".
  • Options
    AndreaParma_82AndreaParma_82 Posts: 4,714
    edited April 2020
    Italy update: number of current cases down for third day in a row. However, number of deaths are still

Current cases: 107,709 (-528)
    Deaths: 24,648 (+534)
    Healed/discharged: 51,600 (+2,723)

Tests: 1,450,150 (+52,126)

Total cases: 183,957 (+2,729)
  • Options

Vaccine to be trialed in people from this Thursday.

Other than funding it, he has little to do with the effort, so can't really screw it up.
    And it's going to be next year before it's available, even if either effort is successful.

So effectively the "very important announcement" is a distraction. The funding is, of course, vitally important and urgent; telling us about it rather less so.

Now he's done that, what about the national system of testing ?
  • Options

I thought he was struggling with his emotions at one point

For all the criticism he is facing and with some justification I cannot imagine anyone envys his position
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,717
    MaxPB said:

Only 18k tests. Goodbye Hancock, you won't be missed.

He over promised on tests. But will sacking him change the situation?

• Options

I thought he was struggling with his emotions at one point

For all the criticism he is facing and with some justification I cannot imagine anyone envys his position
    I suspect he is totally exhausted. And yes, who would want his job right now.
  • Options

His claim that a vaccine ready for human trials on Thursday is rather impressive.
    It is very impressive indeed from the Oxford team, and from the MHRA. Hancock just signs the cheque.
  • Options
    Oh FFS

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1252632433742274561

I suppose I should look at it as Darwinism in action.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,326
    As a follow-up to NigelB's leader last thread, I raised the issue in the council executive today, in the context of briefings from Ministers. Responses:

* As we have all become clear, there isn't a Government policy to test patients before they're referred to care homes
    * Strictly speaking care homes can refuse admission, e.g. to untested patients, but they do come under great pressure to take them
    * One group of local homes do decline to take patients without testing; after initially taking one and having to essentially create the separate isolated operation for him for a week.
    * We will refer it up to Surrey (as case homes are a County issue) but look into what can be done for sheltered accommodation (which is a Borough issue)

The situation is clearly grossly unacceptable. I'm also trying to get it raised at political level, and hope that those of you with your own contacts can do the same.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,842
    FPT
    Carnyx said:

» show previous quotes
    It is indeed surprising. I noticed one tweeter couldn't believe it and assumed it was the National - which has a quite different URL.

They must have looked at the circulation numbers and bank balance and thought Crikey, we need to do something.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

He mentioned a much larger number but said that each one had to pass UK standards and quality control. I assume the 159 have been approved
  • Options

MaxPB said:

I find the government strategy very odd. They were very pro-active on ventilators, securing antibody test kits (and getting them evaluated), getting volunteers, food boxes, business support, field hospitals....and then when it came to antigen testing and PPE...nah don't need to bother with that.

The antigen testing, I put down to the belief they have working antibody tests. But didn't seem to have any backup plan for fast roll out of drive-through testing sites.

Multi-prong strategy for ventilators, multi-prong strategy for increasing NHS capacity, but not for testing or PPE.
    Getting Dyson and the F1 companies to make ventilators = good photo-ops.
    Also converting ExCeL and the NEC = good photo-ops.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

Doubt it and someone else would take days, if not longer, to get up to speed.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @bbclaurak pandemic declared a month ago why are we still scrambling to get PPE makers on board and why are we exporting it?

Not a bad question but not answered at all by Hancock!
  • Options

MaxPB said:

Testing, in particular.
    They have some excess capacity (which will increase in due course) - and apparently no clue as how to organise its use.
  • Options

As a follow-up to NigelB's leader last thread, I raised the issue in the council executive today, in the context of briefings from Ministers. Responses:

* As we have all become clear, there isn't a Government policy to test patients before they're referred to care homes
    * Strictly speaking care homes can refuse admission, e.g. to untested patients, but they do come under great pressure to take them
    * One group of local homes do decline to take patients without testing; after initially taking one and having to essentially create the separate isolated operation for him for a week.
    * We will refer it up to Surrey (as case homes are a County issue) but look into what can be done for sheltered accommodation (which is a Borough issue)

The situation is clearly grossly unacceptable. I'm also trying to get it raised at political level, and hope that those of you with your own contacts can do the same.

Thanks Nick.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

MaxPB said:

Testing, in particular.
    They have some excess capacity (which will increase in due course) - and apparently no clue as how to organise its use.
    It isn't like South Korea didn't show everybody, drive-through testing is a great idea.
  • Options
    Peston on masks and testing
  • Options
    :o is that an interesting question from Peston there.
  • Options

Nigelb said:

MaxPB said:

Testing, in particular.
    It isn't like South Korea didn't show everybody, drive-through testing is a great idea.
    And on masks:
    In South Korea, the government send a "ration" of two masks per person each week, I think.

• Options
    RobD said:

What was the question?
  • Options
    RobD said:

Incredible. Must be a full moon or something.
  • Options
    Black_RookBlack_Rook Posts: 8,905

No, this is a genuine development - I've been following the news about the Oxford trial for the last few days. The Oxford team have previously worked on MERS, IIRC, and they are reasonably confident (but NOT certain) that they can come up with a successful vaccine.

We shouldn't expect a result any time soon though. Even if they're successful at the first attempt then it's thought that the first doses wouldn't be available for priority recipients until October, and getting it to the rest of the population would take some months after that.
  • Options

RobD said:

What was the question?
    Pointing out that although there had been big increases in testing capacity, the problem seems to be with the logistics of testing.
  • Options
    TimTTimT Posts: 6,328
    FPT @ MrMeeks "I have two virtual leaving drinks next week and I'm being entirely serious when I say that I don't know what to wear."

I thought the new smart casual was boxer shorts, socks and a dress shirt.
  • Options

Thanks, Nick.

As @Foxy suggested on the previous thread, local policies do vary (and his own area seems commendable).
    That there isn't national guidance that aims to prevent the spread of infection into communities of the most vulnerable is quite extraordinary.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

Actually I do not see the point.

He has overpromised but not sure sacking him achieves anything, but for some a political victory may be their motive
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901
    Hancock seems a bit broken by this. It’s Boris’ fault. Clearly this crisis is too big a job for a peacetime health secretary. There should have been three cabinet level appointments. One dealing with testing and public health, one dealing with the NHS and a third procurement.

• Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900

There are a bundle new drive-through sites being added right now. Last I heard they were still only intended for NHS and emergency services though - not sure if that's a permanent intention or just a first stage.
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

Actually I do not see the point.

He has overpromised but not sure sacking him achieves anything, but for some a political victory may be their motive
    A substitute might have a bit more energy to do the job. I would split the job in three.

• Options
    Nigelb said:

It is very impressive indeed from the Oxford team, and from the MHRA. Hancock just signs the cheque.
    If they actually achieve a vaccine it would be an enormous breakthrough and hugely valuable to the country in export sales
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

Hancock seems a bit broken by this. It’s Boris’ fault. Clearly this crisis is too big a job for a peacetime health secretary. There should have been three cabinet level appointments. One dealing with testing and public health, one dealing with the NHS and a third procurement.

He seems a lot more bouncy now we have got to questions. But I do hope he is allowing himself some rest as this is a marathon not a sprint.
  • Options
    MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 44,317
    RobD said:

RobD said:

What was the question?
    Pointing out that although there had been big increases in testing capacity, the problem seems to be with the logistics of testing.
    There seems to be a systemic resistance to more testing being actually carried out.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,530
    Let's not forget we're only 4 weeks into the lockdown. I know it seems like longer.
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,161
    RobD said:

I agree. Impressive. Even more so given he's confined to his house.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Nigelb said:

If they actually achieve a vaccine it would be an enormous breakthrough and hugely valuable to the country in export sales
    I believe Oxford academics have said they will give it away for free.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,598
    Hancock pointing out that some companies asking to supply PPE had only been established in the previous few days and came to the government asking for cash. Key is to get directly from factories, rather than middle men.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,906

Oh FFS

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1252632433742274561

I suppose I should look at it as Darwinism in action.

I think filling your lungs with bleach would definitely kill the virus though
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    kinabalu said:

I agree. Impressive. Even more so given he's confined to his house.

If I lived anywhere nearby I'd be doing my patriotic duty and vandalising his internet connection.
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,161
    TimT said:

FPT @ MrMeeks "I have two virtual leaving drinks next week and I'm being entirely serious when I say that I don't know what to wear."

I thought the new smart casual was boxer shorts, socks and a dress shirt.

No comment from me on Alastair's boxers.

But on the vaccine trial starting this week -

Would this be that "Phase 2" you were referring to in your note to me the other day? The crux main trial of two large groups divided into vaccine and placebo?
  • Options
    TGOHF666TGOHF666 Posts: 2,052
    Hancock back in mid-season form. Enjoyed him “forgetting” to give C4 a follow up 😂
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Hancock pointing out that some companies asking to supply PPE had only been established in the previous few days and came to the government asking for cash. Key is to get directly from factories, rather than middle men.

As I pointed out about the Telegraph story. Property company claimed they could broker PPE, no history or track record of PPE procurement from anybody in their leadership.

Google search of the company / people wouldn't lead you to believe they knew anything about this. So if they asked for money up front (and all governments already been burned numerous times) would lead you to believe they were billy bullshitters.

And we still have no idea if the stuff they got is actually legit. Was it Spain that got a whole load of fake masks, that were worse than not using one at all?
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,911
    Saw this on Facebook today via BBC London. Fancied being told it was wrong so thought I’d post it here! Apparently I live 1/4 mile from London’s oldest tree... here it is

• Options
    Andrew said:

There are a bundle new drive-through sites being added right now. Last I heard they were still only intended for NHS and emergency services though - not sure if that's a permanent intention or just a first stage.
    AIUI - The first stage is for NHS/emergency services, second stage will be for those who are recommended by 111/999/Their GP for a test.

The last thing they want is the plebs randomly turning up wanting a test because they have a temperature .
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    MaxPB said:

We ordered material manufactured by the highest quality (and most expensive) provider. We were their earliest and largest order so had priority. We assumed that given this was a reputable company located in a close ally and a fellow EU state we would have no issues with fulfilment.

So we had no plan B

It turns out it is a mistake to trust the French
  • Options

Oxford vaccine trial in humans from Thursday

Are they looking for volunteers?
  • Options

@bbclaurak pandemic declared a month ago why are we still scrambling to get PPE makers on board and why are we exporting it?

Not a bad question but not answered at all by Hancock!

Would be daft to block exports - our incoming supply chains could collapse overnight if other countries followed. Crazy question.
  • Options
    Chiwetel Ejiofor in "Serenity" (2005):

"You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords."
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,859

Then these shady middlemen go moaning to the press that the government isn't taking them seriously, when they've shown no evidence that they actually have the equipment and aren't just trying to scam the government out of cash.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,842

I doubt he would have announced that important moment if it was not already in motion
    How many days did they say the PPE was coming from Turkey
  • Options
    isam said:

Saw this on Facebook today via BBC London. Fancied being told it was wrong so thought I’d post it here! Apparently I live 1/4 mile from London’s oldest tree... here it is

Totteridge?
  • Options
    Arguing about whether we a members of a scheme that hasn’t delivered any items of PPE...
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Sandpit said:

Then these shady middlemen go moaning to the press that the government isn't taking them seriously, when they've shown no evidence that they actually have the equipment and aren't just trying to scam the government out of cash.
    Imagine the outcry if the government bought millions of fake N95 masks from a shady middle man and then a whole load of NHS workers got CV because they thought they were protected but weren't....
  • Options
    Charles said:

MaxPB said:

We ordered material manufactured by the highest quality (and most expensive) provider. We were their earliest and largest order so had priority. We assumed that given this was a reputable company located in a close ally and a fellow EU state we would have no issues with fulfilment.

So we had no plan B

It turns out it is a mistake to trust the French
    The French copied the Americans:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-52161995

"The US has been accused of redirecting 200,000 Germany-bound masks for its own use, in a move condemned as "modern piracy".
    "The local government in Berlin said the shipment of US-made masks was "confiscated" in Bangkok.
    "The FFP2 masks, which were ordered by Berlin's police force, did not reach their destination, it said."
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

Yes, he's completely incapable.
  • Options
    Scott_xP said:
    No, since they are now participating in it.
  • Options
    Scott_xP said:
    And he made the point it is not up and running yet
  • Options
    A Belgian biotech firm claims it has developed a foolproof coronavirus antibody test that is 100 per cent accurate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8241195/Belgian-biotech-firm-claims-coronavirus-antibody-test-100-accurate.html
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    edited April 2020
    LOL this is like Monsieur Hulot's Holiday:

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/status/1252637396497248257
  • Options
    RobD said:

Possible source of confusion: there are multiple EU procurement schemes. I know we skipped out of the ventilator one because it was going to take forever, but did we do the same with the PPE one?
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

isam said:

Totteridge?
    No, Upminster. It’s only 350 years old, I can’t see how it’s been described as London’s oldest. I see the tree you refer to is 2000 years old!
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

How many days did they say the PPE was coming from Turkey
    On this I have no doubt it is already in motion to role out on thursday
  • Options
    Incase you missed it - test capacity up to 39k/day - and ahead of schedule.
  • Options

Chiwetel Ejiofor in "Serenity" (2005):

"You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords."

Said the guy defending the indefensible.

"Hell, I'm gonna grant your greatest wish. I'm gonna show you a world without sin."
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,095

A Belgian biotech firm claims it has developed a foolproof coronavirus antibody test that is 100 per cent accurate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8241195/Belgian-biotech-firm-claims-coronavirus-antibody-test-100-accurate.html

The UK Govt. should offer to fund their scaling up NOW - if it works, they get half the additional output.
  • Options
    Andrew said:

RobD said:

Possible source of confusion: there are multiple EU procurement schemes. I know we skipped out of the ventilator one because it was going to take forever, but did we do the same with the PPE one?
    Yes - I believe so.
  • Options
    TimTTimT Posts: 6,328

Till now I've been told:

1) face masks don't work

Part of the problem with moving/changing advice is that we are dealing with a novel situation with sparse information and also we don't always know what confidence to have in the information we have. All this, in a changing health security environment.

The initial advice to the public on masks was based on a number of considerations:
    1. anything other than an N95 will not protect the wearer from the virus and there was a shortage of these, so priority access had to be given to healthcare workers, and within that category, healthcare workers performing tasks on COVID-suspected cases that could generate droplets.
    2. N95 masks have to be fit-tested to be effective against viruses
    3. The early 'facts' indicated that the main mode of transmission was droplets, not aerosols.
    4. If you wear surgical-type masks too long, the humidity in your breath wets them to the extent that they become aerosol generators with each exhalation.

Since then, 'knowledge' (in inverted commas as everything is subject to change in the face of new evidence) and circumstances have changed.

1. The supply of N95 masks has improved, and multiple groups have developed safe methods for their re-use in healthcare settings provided they are not heavily soiled
    2. Evidence is increasing that aerosols are indeed a factor in transmission, particularly in indoor settings with smaller exposures over prolonged periods.
    3. Simple cloth or surgical face masks can cut to just about zero aerosol generation from the mere act of talking. So while these masks may confer no protection to the wearer, they do contribute to a very large reduction of aerosol generation if everyone wears them when out in public spaces.
    4. The stay at home orders have reduced the hours that people are outside, and hence the hours and single period duration that they will be wearing face masks, reducing to close to zero the likelihood that they will be worn to the point of saturation per point 4 above.

In novel, uncertain situations, risk responses have to adapt as new evidence comes in and as the situation evolves. We should expect many of the early 'facts', responses, and decisions to be wrong. We should not criticize public health authorities for changing advice, nor for getting things wrong if those errors were based on the best available information at the time and good intentions. Indeed, failure to adapt and change would be a bigger and more valid cause for condemnation.

You are absolutely right, Alastair, that one of the main planks of public health communications should be to give the public useful, practical information on what they can be doing to contribute to tackling this pandemic.

This is woefully absent from the White House. I am not in the UK, but if it is absent from HMG, they deserve criticism for that.
  • Options
    Andrew said:

RobD said:

I think that one was eventually joined, but nothing has come of it yet.
  • Options
    TGOHF666 said:

I could get us to 100% utilisation of the 39K/day in 24 hours.
  • Options
    isam said:

Andy_JS said:

isam said:

Totteridge?
    No, Upminster. It’s only 350 years old, I can’t see how it’s been described as London’s oldest. I see the tree you refer to is 2000 years old!
    You shouldn't believe everything you read on FB!
  • Options
    TGOHF666 said:

All those lovely beakers sitting empty. :p
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,358
    edited April 2020

The Belgians are awesome, might be the best thing the Belgians have done since Victor D'Hondt came up with his PR system.
  • Options
    isam said:

Andy_JS said:

isam said:

Totteridge?
    This one is 500. What were BBC London thinking?

https://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/environment/bethnal-green-mulberry-at-london-chest-hospital-move-1-6205772
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

Yes, he's completely incapable.
    He has had difficult moments and his 100, 000 test promise was a hostage to fortune,
    but he is much more better and confident today
This discussion has been closed.