Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Branding the Tories totally around Theresa has made it easier

SystemSystem Posts: 11,682
edited May 2017 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Branding the Tories totally around Theresa has made it easier for LAB>UKIP voters to move to the blues

We are not hearing the name Lynton Crosby much at the moment but he is playing the central role in the massive resurgence of the Conservatives that we are currently seeing.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,435
    That's Sir Lynton Crosby.
  • Options
    I reckon Sir Lynton has been working for the Scottish Tories.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    @murdo_fraser: Tory vote up 12.2% in Carse of Gowrie, SNP down 13.4%. Swing to @ScotTories of 12.8%!
  • Options
    @BradenDavy: Labour lose their finance convenor in Aberdeen city council! #Council17 #ToryGain
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,967
    Track the England councils here - https://goo.gl/uzcozl

UKIP had their first win of the night in Northamptonshire! A gain from the Tories no less.
  • Options
    @LeaskyHT: That's the Tories topping the polls on Motherwell West with a young woman in Union Jack high heels.
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    Theresa May has the appeal of Delia Smith (who is, ironically, a Labour supporter). She is awkward on TV, obviously very prepared, determinedly unflashy and seemingly more interested in the public than in herself. Right now that presses a lot of the right buttons for the public, especially in contrast to the Leader of the Opposition, who you wouldn't trust to boil an egg.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,335
    Tories missing targets in Notts so far, though two Labour seats in Arnold West are looking shaky.
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,983
    FPT: Mr. B2, that is one way these results might actually affect the General Election vote, north of the border.

If the narrative is that the Conservatives are doing well and the Lib Dems/Labour are on their back, any unionist voting tactically will gravitate towards the blues.

That *may* happen and prove helpful in a few seats.

On-topic: very interesting observation, Mr. Smithson. UKIP's collapse is perfectly timed to coincide with this.
  • Options
    There are no words...

@paulwaugh: I'm told Corbyn has asked for data on voter-contact rate in each council seat lost. That suggests he thinks lack of doorknocking to blame
  • Options
    SandraMSandraM Posts: 206
    edited May 2017
    RobD, I've just looked at your spreadsheet and, unless I'm mistaken, you have the Bourne Ward of West Sussex as Conservative when it was held by UKIP up to 4 May. (result still awaited)
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    I hope that people didn't hold off for the local election results before placing their "unders" bets on the Lib Dems. The current Ladbrokes midpoint is 17.5. That still seems slightly on the high side to me but I got enough in beforehand not to need to be greedy.
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,295
    In view of his earlier statement how long before Paul Nuttall resigns.

Later today, tomorrow or before nominations
  • Options
    kjohnwkjohnw Posts: 1,456
    Scott_P said:

There are no words...

@paulwaugh: I'm told Corbyn has asked for data on voter-contact rate in each council seat lost. That suggests he thinks lack of doorknocking to blame

got to be worth a downfall spoof!
  • Options
    RobinWiggsRobinWiggs Posts: 621
    Third? Like The Rubbish Party, or Fourth like SLAB?
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    Scott_P said:

There are no words...

See np-exmp post....
  • Options
    @TimesSpeaker: First shock as Meghan Gallacher wins Motherwell West seat for Conservative, elected with Paul Kelly (Lab) & Annette Valentine (SNP)
  • Options

Theresa May has the appeal of Delia Smith (who is, ironically, a Labour supporter). She is awkward on TV, obviously very prepared, determinedly unflashy and seemingly more interested in the public than in herself. Right now that presses a lot of the right buttons for the public, especially in contrast to the Leader of the Opposition, who you wouldn't trust to boil an egg.

So she'll chant 'Let's be havin' you' at Tory supporters at some point ?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Alan_Cochrane: Scotland's becoming a two party state - and one of them aint Labour! Amazing Tory gains.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,280
    Scott_P said:

There are no words...

Labour seems to have a faith in canvassing that defies all logic.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,190
    RobD said:

Track the England councils here - https://goo.gl/uzcozl

UKIP had their first win of the night in Northamptonshire! A gain from the Tories no less.

That's very close to the football ground. I wonder if that scandal is having an impact?
  • Options
    FPT, seen elsewhere, one East Ayrshire ward was won by The Rubbish Party. Labour came fourth on first preferences, beaten by the SNP, the Conservatives, and The Rubbish Party.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,672
    edited May 2017
    Eck:

Salmond says Tories have 'eliminated Ukip by becoming Ukip'

Alex Salmond, the former SNP leader and former Scottish first minister, has just told BBC News that the Conservatives have “eliminated Ukip by becoming Ukip”.

One very interesting trend, when you see the disappearance of Ukip, from English politics, and Welsh politics for that matter, is the extent to which the Conservative party have actually become Ukip. They’ve eliminated Ukip by becoming Ukip. The sort of extreme language that Theresa May used in Downing Street the other day, that could have come from Nigel Farage. So the Conservative party have managed to beat Ukip, assimilate their votes, but they’ve done it by becoming Ukip. And as that message sinks home I think a lot of people will think twice before endorsing this type of Conservative party.

So, is that what's happening in Scotland, Mr Salmond?
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,121
    "Slowly but surely, English is losing its importance in Europe...."

Jean-Claude Juncker demonstrating his Luddite credentials.....
  • Options
    Juncker's crass comments about English language just shown live on BBC.

Someone needs to hook him off
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,600

A similar "LET'S BE 'AVIN YOU" ahead of the Brexit negotiations would be epic ...
  • Options
    Orkney Islands Council result - IND HOLD:

Independent 20 (−1)
    Green 1 (+1)
  • Options
    Crosby is clearly no fool. But neither is he a genius. He's had a couple of major recent flops (in Canada and London) where he badly misjudged the theme.

In this case, I think it's abundantly clear he has got it spot on, although he's hardly the only person to have pointed out that making the election May v Corbyn, order v chaos, might be wise. The polls have scarcely been ambiguous on that point.
  • Options
    @BradenDavy: Tory GAIN from the SNP in Kirriemuir!! #Council17

Snp 1 1240
    Tory 1 1118
    Tory 21397
  • Options
    Huw Edwards just used the S word.
  • Options

Interfering in the UK GE again...Boosting the Tory vote share.
  • Options
    @LJ_Skipper: #Clackmannanshire looks like a straight switch from Labour to the Tories. #CorbynEffect....
  • Options

You can hear Tusk & Barnier grinding their teeth from here.....
  • Options

FPT, seen elsewhere, one East Ayrshire ward was won by The Rubbish Party. Labour came fourth on first preferences, beaten by the SNP, the Conservatives, and The Rubbish Party.

https://twitter.com/therubbishparty
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,216
    Recount in a seat in Notts. Currently Labour. Retford E
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,060
    edited May 2017

The first draft of her Downing Street address the other day was, "Where are EU? Let's be 'avin' EU?"

Edit: Beaten to it!
  • Options
    The black and white ones might prove to be difficult to source in such large numbers. Will people accept red pandas in Scottish zoos instead?
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,891

Third? Like The Rubbish Party, or Fourth like SLAB?

LOL!!!
  • Options

The black and white ones might prove to be difficult to source in such large numbers. Will people accept red pandas in Scottish zoos instead?

Red pandas are adorable
  • Options
    @Mike_Blackley: SNP starting to look like they may struggle to secure a majority in Glasgow. #council17
  • Options
    logical_songlogical_song Posts: 9,718
    IanB2 said:

Scott_P said:

There are no words...

Labour seems to have a faith in canvassing that defies all logic.
    Canvassing is good if you have something to sell.
    Maybe those with a higher contact rate fared worse?
  • Options

Recount in a seat in Notts. Currently Labour. Retford E

Needs a 5% Tory swing.
  • Options
    @davieclegg: Clackmannanshire result:
    SNP 8 (0)
    Conservative 5 (+4)
    Labour 5 (−3)
    Independent 0(−1) #Council17
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071

Holograms?
  • Options
    @DGStandard: 4 councillors have been elected in Annandale North
    Douglas Fairbarn (Con)
    Gail Macgregor (Con)
    Stephen Thompson (SNP)
    Adam Wilson (Lab)
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    "Jessica Elgot‏Verified account @jessicaelgot 19m

Lib Dem source says Tories in the lead for the West Midlands mayoralty. Their intel is usually good."
  • Options
    @murdo_fraser: Great to see @ScotTories candidate Colin Stewart take a SNP seat in Strathmore ward, @PerthandKinross

Keyboard player looking for a band to join...
  • Options
    SlackbladderSlackbladder Posts: 9,704
    Scott_P said:

There are no words...

but but but they're the largest political party of membership like evah!!

Or do the millenials not like any hard work?
  • Options
    PeterMannionPeterMannion Posts: 712

Crosby is clearly no fool. But neither is he a genius. He's had a couple of major recent flops (in Canada and London) where he badly misjudged the theme.

In this case, I think it's abundantly clear he has got it spot on, although he's hardly the only person to have pointed out that making the election May v Corbyn, order v chaos, might be wise. The polls have scarcely been ambiguous on that point.

How dare you claim Crosby is anything other than the smartest political operative to have ever walked on Planet Earth!

Did you not get the memo?
  • Options
    CookieCookie Posts: 11,446

I hope that people didn't hold off for the local election results before placing their "unders" bets on the Lib Dems. The current Ladbrokes midpoint is 17.5. That still seems slightly on the high side to me but I got enough in beforehand not to need to be greedy.

Which party leader would youu most trust to boil you an egg? May and Farron would both be up to the test, though I suspect Farron's egg would be rather runny for my taste and May's rather too hard-boiled. I'm not sure egg-boiling falls within the remit of Green Party activities. Nicola Sturgeon might boil you an egg, or might just angrily hurl the unboiled egg at you - best not to take the risk. I would be entertained to see in which way Jeremy Corbyn would contrive to mess up the task.
  • Options

Scott_P said:

There are no words...

What retweeting doesn't count?
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,937

Yep - in a contest between mediocre and catastrophically bad, mediocre will always win. The Tory challenge will be keeping its coalition together once the election season is over and the hard decisions have to be made. May has made a series of promises about negotiating a very good Brexit deal and improving living standards. She will need to deliver on them.
  • Options
    Tories gain Eastwood from LibDems - this is the seat where I had to pull out as I'd moved out of the County boundary.

David Griffiths - Labour - 721

Tony Harper - Conservative - 1,180

Keith Longdon - Liberal Democrat - 861

Pat Morton - Green Party - 84

Paul Tordoff - UKIP - 219

First change, Tony Harper has taken the Liberal Democrat seat from Keith Longdon

Read more at http://www.nottinghampost.com/live-updates-from-the-county-council-elections-in-nottinghamshire/story-30313347-detail/story.html#ezwUT5Jzm7ro1EU2.99
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549
    Scott_P said:

Canvassing is good if you have something to sell.
    Maybe those with a higher contact rate fared worse?

It will be hilarious if that's what the data shows.
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    IanB2 said:

"VOTE FOR SALLY FOR A BETTER VALLEY"

Who needs Saatchi & Saatchi?
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39815561

US and South Korean agents are plotting to kill North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, state media report.
  • Options
    @BBCPhilipSim: First three declarations in Glasgow - and Labour have officially lost overall control of the council. Can't now win a majority.
  • Options
    AndreaParma_82AndreaParma_82 Posts: 4,714
    Rhondda so far

Lab 28
    Plaid 3
    Ind 1
    LD 1

There are 75 Cllrs. So majority is at 38.

Unless Labour start to lose almost every seat left to declare, they will retain overall control.
  • Options
    TudorRoseTudorRose Posts: 1,662
    Cookie said:

Which party leader would youu most trust to boil you an egg? May and Farron would both be up to the test, though I suspect Farron's egg would be rather runny for my taste and May's rather too hard-boiled. I'm not sure egg-boiling falls within the remit of Green Party activities. Nicola Sturgeon might boil you an egg, or might just angrily hurl the unboiled egg at you - best not to take the risk. I would be entertained to see in which way Jeremy Corbyn would contrive to mess up the task.
    Corbyn would give you scrambled eggs.
  • Options
    ParistondaParistonda Posts: 1,819
    This may be the most 'presidential' election campaign we've ever had. Even the other PMs who played to their personality still tied it to the party more than May has (it wasn't just Blair, it was New Labour. Cameron contrasting his stable conservatives with a Labour SNP mess). It seems she has taken a leaf out of Ruth Davidson's book on that front. And why not, it clearly seems to be working.

Of all what we've seen in the results so far, it is the LD situation that is most surprising (and disappointing). Local elections are where the party should be shining. Pavement politics is their bread and butter. Looks like the Tory tsunami has submerged them as well as Labour.

The potentially optimistic argument is that the LDs are no longer seen as a local party, having made the national issue of brexit their main theme. In that situation you could imagine votes for them in a GE where it may seem pointless in locals.

Either way, I think my LDs under 18.5 seats is a surefire win come June 8th.

This may end up meaning Corbyn finishes on a surprisingly good result (still crap of course, but not obliterated) if Lab voters are not tempted to peel to LDs. Which increases the risk he will stay on post election loss.
  • Options
    NemtynakhtNemtynakht Posts: 2,311
    In light of the above - I am sure someone has done this before - these are the 67 (Yes 67) Labour seats where the Conservative + UKIP is greater than the GE2015 labour vote. Sorted by last number which is the number of votes above the last labour vote

1 Newcastle-under-Lyme 6602
    2 Mansfield 6535
    3 Walsall North 6185
    4 Stoke-on-Trent South 5759
    5 North East Derbyshire 5748
    6 Dagenham and Rainham 5512
    7 Wakefield 5249
    8 Hartlepool 5232
    9 Dewsbury 5198
    10 Halifax 5193
    11 Dudley North 4932
    12 Hyndburn 4754
    13 Stoke-on-Trent North 4706
    14 Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland 4667
    15 Birmingham, Northfield 4597
    16 Barrow and Furness 4275
    17 City of Chester 4055
    18 Penistone and Stocksbridge 4015
    19 Bridgend 3984
    20 Heywood and Middleton 3969
    21 Gedling 3944
    22 Alyn and Deeside 3917
    23 Great Grimsby 3877
    24 Eltham 3788
    25 Ilford North 3766
    26 Bolton North East 3740
    27 Rother Valley 3648
    28 Copeland 3584
    29 Wolverhampton South West 3509
    30 Bishop Auckland 3507
    31 Wrexham 3241
    32 Delyn 3220
    33 Scunthorpe 3195
    34 Bristol East 3172
    35 Clwyd South 3078
    36 Enfield North 3047
    37 Blackpool South 3028
    38 Batley and Spen 3023
    39 Workington 2852
    40 Lancaster and Fleetwood 2795
    41 Brentford and Isleworth 2738
    42 Newport West 2624
    43 Bradford South 2607
    44 Coventry North West 2592
    45 Oldham East and Saddleworth 2555
    46 Coventry South 2521
    47 Chorley 2465
    48 Wirral West 2355
    49 Darlington 2234
    50 Hove 2029
    51 Stoke-on-Trent Central 1829
    52 Newport East 1761
    53 Southampton, Test 1756
    54 Worsley and Eccles South 1742
    55 Ealing Central and Acton 1652
    56 Ynys Môn 1643
    57 Birmingham, Edgbaston 1448
    58 Bury South 1377
    59 Ashfield 1330
    60 Bristol South 1253
    61 Don Valley 1078
    62 Stalybridge and Hyde 1034
    63 Wolverhampton North East 1029
    64 Birmingham, Erdington 911
    65 West Bromwich West 623
    66 Walsall South 533
    67 Hampstead and Kilburn 394
  • Options
    LibDem gain Abingdon North from Con
  • Options
    RobbieBoxRobbieBox Posts: 28

He's just found out what the sound of his surname means in English.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Actually, if you watch the full clip, it's clearly a sardonic joke. A little dig at the English, but a joke nonetheless. He knows the reality of English language hegemony.
    In this climate it is crass

• Options
    BBC panel is a total shit show.
  • Options
    Labour lost overall control of Glasgow
  • Options

BBC panel is a total shit show.

Seconded
  • Options

Scott_P said:

There are no words...

You would think that they wouldn't want to go and talk to voters and remind him how bad Corbyn is - wouldn't it be funny if the higher the contact rate the worse they did!!!
  • Options
    welshowlwelshowl Posts: 4,460

Enough of Juncker and Abbott on the telly for the next five weeks and I reckon the Tories will just give up campaigning. What's the point when they can't improve on perfection for them really?

On a serious point though, Juncker clearly hates our guts because we've had the temerity to preserve our democracy by pissing on his chips of his continental Euro bureaucracy dream. Fair enough if that's how he feels, but for hopes of a sensible deal for all, it's probably best he (and eminence grise Selmayr) were sidelined and Barnier/Tusk ( and probably Verhofstadt) takeover totally.

It's a bit like us sticking BoJo in as lead negotiator just to piss the continentals off deliberately otherwise.
  • Options
    Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 12,998

And in the last Australian federal election where he was outsmarted by the ALP with their "Mediscare" campaign. He had no effective counter and lost a lot of NSW and QLD seats for the LNP. He brought piss to a shit fight.
  • Options
    dyedwooliedyedwoolie Posts: 7,786
    edited May 2017
    I've just had a nibble on Clive Lewis at 8/13. Norwich Labour vote holding up very well and Tories well adrift in Bowthorpe. They can't win it on New Costessey alone.
  • Options
    @abowie4WAK: Quick update. @ScotTories top the poll in Turriff. 1802 votes.
  • Options
    Feeling a bit nauseous now about my LibDem constituency bets.
  • Options
    LDs doing well in Buckinghamshire. Up 2 in Aylesbury.
  • Options
    Remember it isn't just crosby, it is Messina as well...The man who know that much about key voters he knows what you had for breakfast and when you are most likely to take a dump.
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071

I'm getting a semi thinking about my SCon bets.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 38,997
    edited May 2017

Tories gain Eastwood from LibDems - this is the seat where I had to pull out as I'd moved out of the County boundary.

(Snip)

Eastwood, the birthplace of the best railway company in the world: the Midland!

(Born at a meeting at the Sun Inn in 1832).
  • Options
    @C_JBuchan: Looks like another swing to the Conservatives (away from SNP) in Blairgowrie. Result soon
  • Options

He's like a euro-duke of Edinburgh - le foot dans mouth
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,942

Labour lost overall control of Glasgow

Laura K seemed rattled by Sam G!
  • Options
    There will be something very wrong in this world if Clive lewis holds on while Norman lamb loses his seat.
  • Options

This may be the most 'presidential' election campaign we've ever had. Even the other PMs who played to their personality still tied it to the party more than May has (it wasn't just Blair, it was New Labour. Cameron contrasting his stable conservatives with a Labour SNP mess). It seems she has taken a leaf out of Ruth Davidson's book on that front. And why not, it clearly seems to be working.

Of all what we've seen in the results so far, it is the LD situation that is most surprising (and disappointing). Local elections are where the party should be shining. Pavement politics is their bread and butter. Looks like the Tory tsunami has submerged them as well as Labour.

The potentially optimistic argument is that the LDs are no longer seen as a local party, having made the national issue of brexit their main theme. In that situation you could imagine votes for them in a GE where it may seem pointless in locals.

Either way, I think my LDs under 18.5 seats is a surefire win come June 8th.

This may end up meaning Corbyn finishes on a surprisingly good result (still crap of course, but not obliterated) if Lab voters are not tempted to peel to LDs. Which increases the risk he will stay on post election loss.

The only way this campaign changes now is if Labour voters switch to the LibDems as the sensible opposition in large swathes of Tory Britain
  • Options
    RhubarbRhubarb Posts: 359
    Pong said:

IanB2 said:

"VOTE FOR SALLY FOR A BETTER VALLEY"

Who needs Saatchi & Saatchi?
    That's a nice old-school kind of slogan.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Another one we were worried about in Notts is held easily - West Bridgford North (boundary changes make comparisons hard). Tories piling up big leads in seats they held before, but struggling to make gains so far - Labour (and in Collingham Independent) defences holding...up to now.
  • Options
    BigRichBigRich Posts: 3,489
    Scott_P said:

There are no words...

That suggests he wants to find something, anything to blame the losses on.

Lick all good socialists, can run anything but know experts in knowing haw to blame others.
  • Options
    IanB2 said:

LibDem gain Abingdon North from Con

Interesting given the constituency.

Also of interest to North Norfolk discussion on previous thread. Lib Dem gain Mundesley from Tories in what I believe is first declaration in that seat.
  • Options

There will be something very wrong in this world if Clive lewis holds on while Norman lamb loses his seat.

That would be the Varoufakis factor. Corbyn should give him a big role in the national campaign. :)
  • Options
    dyedwooliedyedwoolie Posts: 7,786
    edited May 2017

Norwich results so far very strong (relatively) for Labour. Green candidate in my ward was very gloomy about the GE and I can't see where Tories get the numbers they need
  • Options
    BaskervilleBaskerville Posts: 391
    SeanT said:

Actually, if you watch the full clip, it's clearly a sardonic joke. A little dig at the English, but a joke nonetheless. He knows the reality of English language hegemony.
    Worth noting that verbal jokes rarely work as well when written down and vice versa. You'd have thought a 'politician' as experienced as J-C Juncker would know this and take care at such a sensitive time, just days after his loose language had already put him on the naughty step.
  • Options

Another one we were worried about in Notts is held easily - West Bridgford North (boundary changes make comparisons hard). Tories piling up big leads in seats they held before, but struggling to make gains so far - Labour (and in Collingham Independent) defences holding...up to now.

Just looking at the Notts live results - seems an independent has won in Ashfield. Is that a change?
  • Options

(Snip)

Eastwood, the birthplace of the best railway company in the world: the Midland!

(Born at a meeting at the Sun Inn in 1832).
    And of D. H Lawrence. He's probably slowly rotating under the sod at having a Tory councillor.....
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,891
    edited May 2017

He comes unstuck when he gets involved in the seedier side which I think has more appeal in his native Australia than in the UK. Zak's racist campaign in london and Michael Howard's in the whole country being two infamous examples. An appeal to the ugly side seems to be his first port of call if the contest looks tight which this one doesn't
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,942

Now expecting to lose the 25/1 on Olney in Richmond Park - and also the nets on Bath going Yellow. They were still both excellent value bets, mind, and hedged my bullish Tory constituency bets...
  • Options
    Another tied vote in Wales - the Indy is the lucky guy, PC unlucky
  • Options

I've just had a nibble on Clive Lewis at 8/13. Norwich Labour vote holding up very well and Tories well adrift in Bowthorpe. They can't win it on New Costessey alone.

I think this is free money. Labour making gains (from Greens) in Norwich.
  • Options
    Mortimer said:

Now expecting to lose the 25/1 on Olney in Richmond Park - and also the nets on Bath going Yellow. They were still both excellent value bets, mind, and hedged my bullish Tory constituency bets...
    Likewise Bath. I am also on Cheadle and Burnley.
  • Options
    danielmawbsdanielmawbs Posts: 96
    GeoffM said:

I'm getting a semi thinking about my SCon bets.
    If you'd put some more on a detached with garage might have been achievable
  • Options
    Hm, maybe UKIP didn't win that seat. The Northamptonshire website now shows no seats declared...
This discussion has been closed.