Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Tick Tock Two. There is more than one countdown taking place

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited February 2018 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Tick Tock Two. There is more than one countdown taking place

Earlier this week I wrote about the likelihood that Britain will leave the EU on the current scheduled date of 29 March 2019. My logic was simple: the timetable is preset, adjusting it requires the consent of a lot of different parties and there is no sign yet that many people in Britain have changed their minds. You can still back that proposition at 5/4 on Betfair and it still looks to me to be outstanding value.

Read the full story here

Comments

• NemtynakhtNemtynakht Posts: 2,311
    This is the most ridiculous one sided article yet again by Mr Meeks. I voted for remain, but people calling themselves remainers are surely those fighting to the last battle - they should now be called rejoiners if that's what they want.

I also don't understand why he finds it difficult to understand different people voted for or supported leave for different reasons. It's hardly as if the remain campaign had people who voted homogenously for Alistairs preferred version of EU membership.

We voted on it and put it in the hands of the government to negotiate. We had an election where both main parties supported it and those who didn't fell back.

FFS just get over it - l'll go back to lurking now.

• This is very great and brilliant information.
    Click Here
This discussion has been closed.