Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Corbyn wins his legal action against the man TMay appointed pa

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited February 2018 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Corbyn wins his legal action against the man TMay appointed party vice chairman only seven weeks ago

Vice-Chairman of Tory party & MP apologises to Corbyn for 'seriously defamatory' tweet, pays JC legal costs and makes donation to charity of Corbyn's choice https://t.co/EbjmdhHbT7

Read the full story here

Comments

• marke09marke09 Posts: 926

London Fire Brigade
    ‏Verified account @LondonFire
    7m7 minutes ago

We have not been called to the Round House in #Camden this evening & firefighters are not in attendance
  • Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.
  • Sheffield Hallam and Mansfield hit the jackpot with their MPs last year didn't we.
  • Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    Corbyn wins, obv, but this is not what "winning a legal action" actually means.
  • Ishmael_Z said:

Corbyn's won his legal action in the court of public opinion.
  • viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,232

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

Remind me why he left office again?

Because that bit's important... :(
  • Ishmael_Z said:

Corbyn's won his legal action in the court of public opinion.
    And no one cares as per the you gov poll. Just politicos noise.

He has done the right thing and doubt it will be noticed by the public
  • viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

He left office because he's an honourable man, unlike the snakes in the grass who betrayed him.
  • viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

He left office because he's an honourable man, unlike the snakes in the grass who betrayed him.
    He left office because he lost - I was sorry to see him go but he had no choice
  • CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

An honourable man would have stayed put, like he promised, to helm the country through these challenging waters
  • glwglw Posts: 9,535
    I wonder how long it will be until Ken starts talking about Hitler again?
    glw said:

In future he’ll talk about Hilter
  • Charles said:

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

An honourable man would have stayed put, like he promised, to helm the country through these challenging waters
    His authority was shot, if he had tried to stay on, the hardline Leavers would have forced him out, heck those Leavers would have tried to force Dave out if he had won the referendum.
  • Ben Bradley shouldn’t get the choice to be smart. The rug should be pulled from under him.

Charles said:

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

His authority was shot, if he had tried to stay on, the hardline Leavers would have forced him out, heck those Leavers would have tried to force Dave out if he had won the referendum.
    Pah. Running away isn’t a good look.
  • I think I prefer Trump to Farage and I cannot stand Trump in any way shape or form
  • bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,723

Sheffield Hallam and Mansfield hit the jackpot with their MPs last year didn't we.

Can't argue with that.

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

I wasn't referring to his honour. I was referring to his lack of competence. Holding a referendum to solve a party dispute, failing to assign the appropriate resources to the task, failing to change course when it appeared he was losing, not coming up with a plan B, and leaving office without a succession/plan B in place are not responsible actions, they are the abrogation of responsibility.
  • AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Anyone recognise this young man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MM3MlF7r0
  • AndyJS said:

How did you find that clip - excellent
  • viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

I wasn't referring to his honour. I was referring to his lack of competence. Holding a referendum to solve a party dispute, failing to assign the appropriate resources to the task, failing to change course when it appeared he was losing, not coming up with a plan B, and leaving office without a succession/plan B in place are not responsible actions, they are the abrogation of responsibility.
    His biggest mistakes were

1) Thinking what won the 2015 general election would win him the referendum

2) Not going Blue on Blue during the campaign
  • twitter.com/benrileysmith/status/967516649703297024

Getting their story straight for when Mueller interviews them?
  • MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 49,958

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

Who betrayed him? Gove? Hardly. Boris? More fool Cameron if he thought Boris was nailed to any position.

Or maybe it's those people who pounded the pavement to get him his majority - then got belittled for pointing out his supposedly transformational renegotiation was a bag of shite? And THEN got called "Little Englanders" for our pains when we couldn't go along with his charade? Those snakes in the grass?
  • geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,092
    AndyJS said:

The voice as usual gives it away.
  • twitter.com/benrileysmith/status/967516649703297024

Getting their story straight for when Mueller interviews them?
    One of my friends is a photo artist, one of her upcoming projects is to photo shop every picture of Donald Trump she can find and have him wearing an orange jumpsuit.

I'm going to suggest she does the same for Trump and Farage with this picture.
    Scott_P said:
    Tut tut, using a disposable straw...
  • bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,723
    geoffw said:

AndyJS said:

The voice as usual gives it away.
    Blimey

Sainsburys were successful
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited February 2018
    'It was like something out of The Thick of It': Former Save the Children worker slams 'brutal bullying culture' under disgraced bosses Justin Forsyth and Brendan Cox and claims female staff were sent texts 'asking them for a drink at 2am'

Likening him to Peter Capaldi's character Malcolm Tucker, Ms O'Keefe claims Forsyth brought a 'brutal bullying culture' from Gordon Brown's Downing Street office and Cox was a 'brazen philanderer'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5430709/Ex-Save-Children-worker-reveals-2am-Brendan-Cox-texts.html
  • viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

Who betrayed him? Gove? Hardly. Boris? More fool Cameron if he thought Boris was nailed to any position.

Or maybe it's those people who pounded the pavement to get him his majority - then got belittled for pointing out his supposedly transformational renegotiation was a bag of shite? And THEN got called "Little Englanders" for our pains when we couldn't go along with his charade? Those snakes in the grass?
    I'm sure his autobiography will tell all.

If we're lucky we might see its publication this year.

I think I prefer Trump to Farage and I cannot stand Trump in any way shape or form
    I liked[1] Farage until he post-Brexit decided to bugger off to US, Germany, wherever. It's difficult to hold the opinion that outsiders should not be involved in UK politics if you then spend all your time interfering with non-UK politics.

[1] This is oddly true, at least for certain values of "like". I find it easier to cope with people who hold diametrically opposite views to mine if they couch their opinions plainly and without resort to sophistry, redefining words, straw men, inconsistency etc. Farage's plainness was preferable to Vote Leave's circumlocutions.

AndyJS said:

More people had video recorders in the early 1980s than you might think.

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

I'm sure his autobiography will tell all.

If we're lucky we might see its publication this year.
    Meanwhile, we have All Out War to fill in the gaps.....
  • viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

This shows how poor a politician Cameron was, that he believes not attacking Gove and Boris cost the referendum. He learned nothing from the negative "bitter together" Scottish referendum which nearly cost the union, or from Zac's failed negative campaign in London. David Cameron made no attempt to sell a positive vision of Europe. But even worse is to have launched the referendum before establishing what Brexit meant, and the country suffers from that today with the government and party split on what version of Brexit to pursue.
    I hear Trump is considering appointing a Special Envoy to Northern Ireland

That’s going to be fun...
  • AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

What's a video recorder? Are they like MP3 players?
  • viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

This shows how poor a politician Cameron was, that he believes not attacking Gove and Boris cost the referendum. He learned nothing from the negative "bitter together" Scottish referendum which nearly cost the union, or from Zac's failed negative campaign in London. David Cameron made no attempt to sell a positive vision of Europe. But even worse is to have launched the referendum before establishing what Brexit meant, and the country suffers from that today with the government and party split on what version of Brexit to pursue.
    They weren't the only mistakes.

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

Indeed
  • AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one
    glw said:

Not so much a calendar, so much a stopwatch
  • viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

Cameron's lies caught up with him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJRtDPOjQ7g
    edited February 2018

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

They weren't the only mistakes.
    Like not listening to comments on pb.com - on how badly the campaign was playing with those people he needed to convince to back him.
  • BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,979
    Clearly we need the nations of the UK to be in a customs union to allow frictionless trade between the nations, or perhaps a managed divergence might do the trick?
  • JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 38,517
    AndyJS said:

"The battle for Harrods is likely to be long and bitter."

Very prescient. I wonder if Green could have guessed quite how long and bitter the battle between Rowland and Fayed would get?
  • ' If Bradley’s smart he’d resign from the national party post and adopt a low profile for a few months. '

If Bradley's smart he'll keep off twatter permanently.

If political parties are smart they'll stop encouraging their MPs to use twatter.

But he's not and they're not.

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one
    My family didn't get one until 1983.

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one
    Based on a proper technical assessment we bought Betamax...
    edited February 2018
    viewcode said:

[1] This is oddly true, at least for certain values of "like". I find it easier to cope with people who hold diametrically opposite views to mine if they couch their opinions plainly and without resort to sophistry, redefining words, straw men, inconsistency etc. Farage's plainness was preferable to Vote Leave's circumlocutions.

Even if you hate Farage it seems that most people think he says what he genuinely believes. Trump doesn't even have that, and he can contradict himself in a single tweet.

Trump is a political null. He has a few half baked ideas to pump up his base, which he will either fail to deliver, or when he does deliver them they will have the opposite effect he claimed. And Trump's not doing stuff because he really believes any of it, his Presidency and the campaign was really about his ego. He simply wanted to be the top dog, because it demonstrates what a great guy he is. To Trump it was the next obvious step after having risen to the dizzy heights of shit reality TV stardom.
  • Charles said:

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one
    We had both
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,069
    Charles said:

Knowing Trump it will probably be someone like Peter King.

Like not listening to comments on pb.com - on how badly the campaign was playing with those people he needed to convince to back him.

A lot of people on here were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, and it went from "we'll see" to "what the hell" in a matter of days.
  • stevefstevef Posts: 1,044
    If the Labour party was smart they would get rid of Jeremy Corbyn who will lead them to a fourth general election defeat in a row.

But it isnt smart, and so he will.

Corbyn's bad impression of a Bond villain in his sinister little video this week (slightly better than his impression of a potential prime minister) actually throws down the gauntlet to the Press which will redouble its efforts to dig the dirt on his past.

• Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981

Charles said:

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one
    We had both
    Feck. Are you Tiny Rowland in disguise?

Christmas 1982

The most expensive item on offer was a Ferguson VHS video recorder “offering video programmability and stereo capability” for £599 – equal to £1,863 today. With the average weekly wage in 1982 only £136.50, the video player cost a month’s pay.
    https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/19/price-christmas-past-boots-catalogue
  • viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Too many tweets....

God I miss Dave.

Yes.

Pause.

Cameron had given up on positive visions for anything years earlier - remember the 'Big Society' ? I had to google to remember what it was meant to be.

All he had left was Project Fear and shoveling borrowed money into pensions and house prices.
    stevef said:

If the Labour party was smart they would get rid of Jeremy Corbyn who will lead them to a fourth general election defeat in a row.

But it isnt smart, and so he will.

Corbyn's bad impression of a Bond villain in his sinister little video this week (slightly better than his impression of a potential prime minister) actually throws down the gauntlet to the Press which will redouble its efforts to dig the dirt on his past.

Honestly that Matt stuff is worse.
  • glw said:

Charles said:

Knowing Trump it will probably be someone like Peter King.
    Perhaps Peter King could be arrested as a terrorist supporter and sent to be waterboarded in Guantanamo Bay :wink:
  • AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one
    In 1989 my wife and I went to Russia for our silver wedding anniversary and on going through security at Moscow airport I had a tap on my shoulder from a KGB officer who took me on one side to examine my VHS camera while my wife looked on very concerned. After a while he handed it back to me and said 'good camera, we use them'

Later in the Kremlin I received another tap on my shoulder from another KGB officer and was told to follow him. We went down corridor after corrider leaving my wife and other members of the tour by some distance and arrived in front of double doors. He opened one of the doors and in front of me were rows of Pioneers having their induction ceremony, in front of three party officials, and I was told to film the event. Following this I was escorted back to my group.

I still have the VHS and it is absolutely a true story
  • dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,837
    Charles said:

Is THIS why he met Farage?
  • Anyone got the exact number of voters needed to have switched to have made Jeremy Corbyn PM last June?
  • The Sunday Times has found a Telegraph reporter who spied for Moscow?
  • AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670

In other words: putting party before country.
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited February 2018
    Millions of workers face having to pay hundreds of pounds more each year in 'radical' new plan to 'tax the over-40s'

Plans would mean a considerable National Insurance increase for the over-40s
    They have been put forward by ex-Deputy Prime Minister Damian Green

Radical plans to make millions of workers aged 40 and over pay hundreds of pounds extra in tax every year to fund the growing number of people who will live to 100 have been put forward by ex-Deputy Prime Minister Damian Green.

Mr Green says the move, bound to be dubbed 'Dementia Tax 2', is the only way to ensure that the very elderly who need full-time care can live – and die – in dignity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5431067/All-40s-pay-old-age-tax-says-Damian-Green.html

Bad Al will be pissing himself at how not to do policy PR.
  • Anyone got the exact number of voters needed to have switched to have made Jeremy Corbyn PM last June?

Not exact but wasn't it c.2k?

Not exact but wasn't it c.2k?
    Cheers, that'll do.
  • John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503

Anyone got the exact number of voters needed to have switched to have made Jeremy Corbyn PM last June?

Shipman says around 2,000. No better number than that.

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one
    In 1989 my wife and I went to Russia for our silver wedding anniversary and on going through security at Moscow airport I had a tap on my shoulder from a KGB officer who took me on one side to examine my VHS camera while my wife looked on very concerned. After a while he handed it back to me and said 'good camera, we use them'

Later in the Kremlin I received another tap on my shoulder from another KGB officer and was told to follow him. We went down corridor after corrider leaving my wife and other members of the tour by some distance and arrived in front of double doors. He opened one of the doors and in front of me were rows of Pioneers having their induction ceremony, in front of three party officials, and I was told to film the event. Following this I was escorted back to my group.

Have you checked it recently to see if Jeremy Corbyn was one of them?

(Only joking, Jeremy's lawyers....)
  • The Tories have moved on from Cameron's verdict on Twitter.

The Conservative Party is hiring an army of paid tweeters to take on Jeremy Corbyn’s supporters on social media, the Telegraph can disclose.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/24/tories-hire-army-tweeters-take-social-media-fight-labour/
    Foxy said:
    If so, there's a lot of bashing the bishop on pb.com.....
  • Ishmael_Z said:

Charles said:

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one
    We had both
    Feck. Are you Tiny Rowland in disguise?

Christmas 1982

The most expensive item on offer was a Ferguson VHS video recorder “offering video programmability and stereo capability” for £599 – equal to £1,863 today. With the average weekly wage in 1982 only £136.50, the video player cost a month’s pay.
    https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/19/price-christmas-past-boots-catalogue
    You tell that to the young people of today etc etc
  • AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one

It was a sereal experience but very interesting
  • The Tories have moved on from Cameron's verdict on Twitter.

The Conservative Party is hiring an army of paid tweeters to take on Jeremy Corbyn’s supporters on social media, the Telegraph can disclose.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/24/tories-hire-army-tweeters-take-social-media-fight-labour/

I hear Russians are extremely good at this and all at very competitive rates....
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,069

The Tories have moved on from Cameron's verdict on Twitter.

Welcome to the Putinisation of our politix.

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one

Somewhere, there's an MI6 officer thinking you have a video of a whole generation of KGB officers....

"NOW he tells us...."
  • MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,281

Millions of workers face having to pay hundreds of pounds more each year in 'radical' new plan to 'tax the over-40s'

Plans would mean a considerable National Insurance increase for the over-40s
    They have been put forward by ex-Deputy Prime Minister Damian Green

Radical plans to make millions of workers aged 40 and over pay hundreds of pounds extra in tax every year to fund the growing number of people who will live to 100 have been put forward by ex-Deputy Prime Minister Damian Green.

Mr Green says the move, bound to be dubbed 'Dementia Tax 2', is the only way to ensure that the very elderly who need full-time care can live – and die – in dignity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5431067/All-40s-pay-old-age-tax-says-Damian-Green.html

Bad Al will be pissing himself at how not to do policy PR.

What is it about politicians that they feel compelled to do something?

The deficit for 17/18 is about to come in somewhere between £5bn and £10bn below forecast.

How much would Green's tax proposal raise? Far less I'm sure.

What can Green's proposal possibly achieve other than to lose votes? Just like all the proposals in the Con 2017 manifesto.

It's simple - do nothing - leave taxes as they are.

The deficit is perfectly manageable as it is.

The only significant change needed is the rise in the pension age and that is already being introduced without too much controversy.
  • AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

I had one

Somewhere, there's an MI6 officer thinking you have a video of a whole generation of KGB officers....

"NOW he tells us...."
    All done at the behest of the Russian Authorities
  • The morning thread mentions the Alternative Vote (AV) system.

Please contain your excitement.
  • Surely the birth of a new rugby song.

https://twitter.com/STVColin/status/967487257128177664

The Tories have moved on from Cameron's verdict on Twitter.

Unstupid comment: why the heckety-heck is he employing real humans? Why doesn't he get Cambridge Analytica or whoever is the top bot generator this week to do it? Getting people to tweet is like that (apocryphal?) Polish lancers vs German tanks thing. Software posing as people are a recognised part of the toolkit these days.
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,969
    edited February 2018
    I told Theresa May to do this last year.

She's going to try and make the Brexit Bill going through Parliament a money bill, which limits the ability of the Lords to amend it.

https://twitter.com/AllieHBNews/status/967533229535309824
    viewcode said:

Unstupid comment: why the heckety-heck is he employing real humans? Why doesn't he get Cambridge Analytica or whoever is the top bot generator this week to do it? Getting people to tweet is like that (apocryphal?) Polish lancers vs German tanks thing. Software posing as people are a recognised part of the toolkit these days.

It works seems to be the reason why. You can buy likes, votes, views, posts, reviews and more for essentially any platform made by real people. It's extremely dificult to fix social media when nobody really knows who the person using an account is.
  • BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,979
    About a year ago I found in the attic an old Grundig tape to tape recorder and a bag of reels of tape. I tentatively plugged it in and switched it on, and apart from the smell of burning dust off the valves, it worked perfectly. I listened in amusement to my brother trying to count to ten (he's a 60 year old retired actuary now) and my first girl friend at age 14 singing "Goodness Gracious Me" very badly (she's 74 now).
  • Barnesian said:

About a year ago I found in the attic an old Grundig tape to tape recorder and a bag of reels of tape. I tentatively plugged it in and switched it on, and apart from the smell of burning dust off the valves, it worked perfectly. I listened in amusement to my brother trying to count to ten (he's a 60 year old retired actuary now) and my first girl friend at age 14 singing "Goodness Gracious Me" very badly (she's 74 now).

Great memories
  • Just read an article by Stephen Hammond on Con Home on EFTA/EAA and it is very convincing

It is well explained and would pass my Brexit test
    edited February 2018

Anyone got the exact number of voters needed to have switched to have made Jeremy Corbyn PM last June?

950. (For a possible rainbow coalition).
  • AndyJS said:

950. (For a possible rainbow coalition).
    Thank you.
    glw said:

viewcode said:

It works seems to be the reason why. You can buy likes, votes, views, posts, reviews and more for essentially any platform made by real people. It's extremely dificult to fix social media when nobody really knows who the person using an account is.
    I find myself in a difficult position here. I can't imagine any mass-movement on social media based around hundreds or thousands of real people can match one based around millions or tens of millions of virtual people, particularly since generating and coordinating the latter is much easier than the former. But I don't know enough about the subject to judge. So I'll shut up.
    edited February 2018
    Barnesian said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpROah79qcs

[edit: replace with "theatrical cut" 1982 version]
    viewcode said:

I find myself in a difficult position here. I can't imagine any mass-movement on social media based around hundreds or thousands of real people can match one based around millions or tens of millions of virtual people, particularly since generating and coordinating the latter is much easier than the former. But I don't know enough about the subject to judge. So I'll shut up.

I think, and I'm not claiming any expertise, that mobilising real people to manipulate social media is harder for social networks to filter out that bots.

If people who have multi-year otherwise normal posting records start upvoting some talking point, because they are paid of incentivized to do so, how do you test the sincerity of their vote? On the other hand it's easy to filter votes from new accounts, or accounts coming from particular routes, or accounts that have similar posting records.

I'm presuming it works, because there sure seems to be a lot of it going on, and it costs real money.

Of course if you can build bots that are indistinguishable from real users, then the super-bots win. I don't know how good the best bots are, and maybe there are already super-bots that look just like real users.
  • NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,263

The Sunday Times has found a Telegraph reporter who spied for Moscow?
    Ha! Karma.
  • rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787

She's going to try and make the Brexit Bill going through Parliament a money bill, which limits the ability of the Lords to amend it.

Who makes the final decision on whether a bill is a money bill or not, the Speaker?
  • Chris_AChris_A Posts: 1,237

https://twitter.com/AllieHBNews/status/967533229535309824

I doubt Bercow will buy it.
    glw said:

viewcode said:

I think, and I'm not claiming any expertise, that mobilising real people to manipulate social media is harder for social networks to filter out that bots.

If people who have multi-year otherwise normal posting records start upvoting some talking point, because they are paid of incentivized to do so, how do you test the sincerity of their vote? On the other hand it's easy to filter votes from new accounts, or accounts coming from particular routes, or accounts that have similar posting records.

I'm presuming it works, because there sure seems to be a lot of it going on, and it costs real money.

Of course if you can build bots that are indistinguishable from real users, then the super-bots win. I don't know how good the best bots are, and maybe there are already super-bots that look just like real users.
    It's a valid point (actually, more than one) but I've seen too much stupidity justified by "well it must work because money" to believe the money point. And as for the longevity point: well all that needs is forward planning or posting on sites that don't require longevity.

Consider the following: if in an upcoming election somebody started posting here, or on Twitter, or a site specifically created that day, or somewhere else, then a real person reposted it, linked to it, or repeated it in a real post, then that would workaround your point. I think this is something that can be defeated thru sheer brute force and the known human trait to choose fake facts one likes and discard those real facts one doesn't.
This discussion has been closed.