Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » After Tuesday Trump surely has less than a 69% chance of being

Comments

• Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787
    dixiedean said:

dixiedean said:

Top trolling of Trump by Trudeau at the Remembrance ceremony. Sadly I can't share stuff on this IPad.

Quick tech switch...et voila
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ChazReddBear/status/1061258545893699584?s=04&fbclid=IwAR1N2WzgMGCfnC6fewsDLAUb-3misaIXDW3XsD5Zmkh_WPvw73YN7_nzhCg
    That was from 2017 though.
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,157

Cyclefree said:

I have just done a post on my blog on families and wars, seeing what day it will soon be. (In case anyone is interested.)

Trump is beneath contempt not bothering to turn up to honour those who gave their lives because of a bit of rain.

Please post a link to it.
    http://barry-walsh.co.uk/news/
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,631

viewcode said:

The upcoming Joaquin Phoenix Joker movie looks promising.

Heath Ledger was the best Joker. No contest.
    The opposition is 66 Cesar Romero, 89 Jack Nicholson, ?? Jared Leto, and that bloke from Gotham, all overacting like crazy. It's not a difficult contest.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,961
    rpjs said:

dixiedean said:

dixiedean said:

Top trolling of Trump by Trudeau at the Remembrance ceremony. Sadly I can't share stuff on this IPad.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChazReddBear/status/1061258545893699584?s=04&fbclid=IwAR1N2WzgMGCfnC6fewsDLAUb-3misaIXDW3XsD5Zmkh_WPvw73YN7_nzhCg
    Fake news? On twitter? :o
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,945
    edited November 2018
    rpjs said:

dixiedean said:

dixiedean said:

Was it really? Oh well. Nevertheless, it deserves re-airing given today...
    On which front. Does Trump have advisers?
    If they'd said he wasn't well. A 72 year old being unwell...solemn statement of regret, etc...fair enough.
    Because it is raining. No.
    Guess his ego brooks no weakness.
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

rpjs said:

dixiedean said:

dixiedean said:

Was it really? Oh well. Nevertheless, it deserves re-airing given today...
    On which front. Does Trump have advisers?
    If they'd said he wasn't well. A 72 year old being unwell...solemn statement of regret, etc...fair enough.
    Because it is raining. No.
    I read it was because of the wind :p
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Cyclefree said:

I have just done a post on my blog on families and wars, seeing what day it will soon be. (In case anyone is interested.)

Trump is beneath contempt not bothering to turn up to honour those who gave their lives because of a bit of rain.

Please post a link to it.
    http://barry-walsh.co.uk/news/
    Ta
  • Options
    viewcode said:

viewcode said:

The opposition is 66 Cesar Romero, 89 Jack Nicholson, ?? Jared Leto, and that bloke from Gotham, all overacting like crazy. It's not a difficult contest.
    Mark Hamill is the best Joker.
  • Options

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Arse, you may be right... :(
  • Options
    Paging Brenda....
  • Options

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Heath Ledger is the best Joker.
  • Options
    Hang on - so is the EU or MPs who will kill May's Brexit Plan?
  • Options

Paging Brenda....

How's your popcorn supply? And when did we last have a December general election?
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited November 2018
    RobD said:

Paging Brenda....

How's your popcorn supply? And when did we last have a December general election?
    Stocked up, cos of possible shortages due to Brexit...

• Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,187
    RobD said:

Paging Brenda....

• Options
    tlg86 said:

RobD said:

Paging Brenda....

Although 1910 was better. There was one in both December and January.
  • Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095
    I am getting to the point that I loathe the Govt, loathe theOopposition even more, UKIP are an irrelevance as are the Lib Dems and the Greens. There is no one left to vote for. I shall have to abstain next time. A plague on all your houses.
  • Options
    RobD said:

Paging Brenda....

It's just barely possible that the general election could be called for 19 December. Everything would have to unravel this week.

Otherwise it looks to me like we're already into the New Year even if things fell apart quickly.

I'm not expecting a general election this year or next.
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901

I am getting to the point that I loathe the Govt, loathe theOopposition even more, UKIP are an irrelevance as are the Lib Dems and the Greens. There is no one left to vote for. I shall have to abstain next time. A plague on all your houses.

You could stand.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900

I am getting to the point that I loathe the Govt, loathe theOopposition even more, UKIP are an irrelevance as are the Lib Dems and the Greens. There is no one left to vote for.

There's always Lord Buckethead.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,095
    Being alleged that Brady is suppressing that he has enough letters to call a VONC in May.

Oh dear...
  • Options

Being alleged that Brady is suppressing that he has enough letters to call a VONC in May.

Oh dear...

Link...
  • Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095
    edited November 2018
    Jonathan said:

You could stand.
    I could but how would I win against Nick Herbert with a24000 majority(or thereabouts)
    There are elements within the Tory party that are making it impossible for me to vote Tory. I just can't. Herbert will win anyway, my vote is worthless .
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,379
    viewcode said:

First it was Thomas the Tank Engine now....

The Batman obsession led me to fret, because – Superman aside – these heroes are bad role models. The superhero is the unexceptional man made exceptional by tragedy – Batman, Iron Man, Hulk, Magneto – and/or by the application of powers: Batman, Iron Man and Hulk again, plus Captain America and the X-Men. But he is usually narcissistic (Iron Man, who describes himself as “a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist”, like a complete inadequate, or Elon Musk, or Arron Banks). He is often depressive (Batman, Hulk, Magneto) or frozen in ice (Captain America, though it’s not really his fault). He cannot form stable relationships with women (this applies to all of them). Anti-intellectualism is essential; none of the superheroes seems to read books, except Professor X of X-Men. They exist to punch people.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/nov/10/superman-batman-iron-man-bad-role-models-tanya-gold

Um, Hawkeye is happily married to Linda Cardellini and has a house and children. It's a plot point in Avengers: Age of Spader.
    Yes, but he’s only a mildly-impressive-hero, not really a superhero.

• Options

Oh dear...

Link...
    Sunday Times. It’s mentioned in the story on the front page in the tweet below.
  • Options

Oh dear...

Link...
    Oh it’s in the Sunday times front page article.
  • Options
    Does graham Brady moonlight as a Florida election official?
  • Options

Jonathan said:

You could stand.
    I could but how would I win against Nick Herbert with a24000 majority(or thereabouts)
    There are elements within the Tory party that are making it impossible for me to vote Tory. I just can't. Herbert will win anyway, my vote is worthless .
    Stand. Tell it like it is at the hustings. Who knows where it will lead.
  • Options

Does graham Brady moonlight as a Florida election official?

Personally I'm in favour of Theresa May being challenged quickly. The next Conservative leader / next Prime Minister markets are ones where I'm nicely placed if she were to be replaced in current circumstances.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Foxy said:

The Batman obsession led me to fret, because – Superman aside – these heroes are bad role models. The superhero is the unexceptional man made exceptional by tragedy – Batman, Iron Man, Hulk, Magneto – and/or by the application of powers: Batman, Iron Man and Hulk again, plus Captain America and the X-Men. But he is usually narcissistic (Iron Man, who describes himself as “a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist”, like a complete inadequate, or Elon Musk, or Arron Banks). He is often depressive (Batman, Hulk, Magneto) or frozen in ice (Captain America, though it’s not really his fault). He cannot form stable relationships with women (this applies to all of them). Anti-intellectualism is essential; none of the superheroes seems to read books, except Professor X of X-Men. They exist to punch people.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/nov/10/superman-batman-iron-man-bad-role-models-tanya-gold

I somehow doubt Terry the Tranny, who lives in an unremarkable council house in Harringay and lists their superpowers as expert tea maker and hobbies as reading, Sudoku and quilting will have quite the same appeal to kids.

I have never liked "superheros", as I have always found that real heroes arise from fairly unremarkeable people, who have risen to the occasion.
    Given how wildly successful the likes of the Marvel universe is, I think you are definitely in the minority on that one.
    Yes, it seems so.

I must be one of the few that find men in underpants resolving issues by acts of violence, living in a Simpsons like world of neither ageing or developing characters, tedious and uninteresting.

I posted something a couple of days back where some sociologists with too much time on their hands had demonstrated that the heroes in the Marvel movies commit way more acts of violence than the villains.
    Though they did fall very slightly short on acts of torture...
  • Options
    rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...
    To be honest if I was TM I would say I have done my best but others think they can do better so I am standing down and let them get on with it

No matter who takes over the maths does not change
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Probably BS, but...Brenda should be notified.

https://twitter.com/oflynnmep/status/1061226840260599811?s=21
  • Options
    If there were to be an election, the Tory manifesto would read like a choose your adventure book.

Mays best last chance is to do a deal with Corbyn. Secure an amended deal in return for a GE in May.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

viewcode said:

Um, Hawkeye is happily married to Linda Cardellini and has a house and children. It's a plot point in Avengers: Age of Spader.

Look, the city is flying,we're fighting an army of robots and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense...
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,578

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...
    To be honest if I was TM I would say I have done my best but others think they can do better so I am standing down and let them get on with it

We don't really have time for a Coservative leadership election though do we?
  • Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826
    edited November 2018
    Nigelb said:

viewcode said:

Superman has Lois Lane, many others have stable relationships with women too.

The fact that superheroes are flawed humans isn't a problem to be condemned. We all are.
  • Options

JCIPM
  • Options

If true, delusional.
  • Options
    RecidivistRecidivist Posts: 4,679

Jonathan said:

You could stand.
    He's my MP too. Though given the size of the constituency we might well still live miles apart.
  • Options

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

We don't really have time not to have one either. We could have had multiple leadership contests already in the time May has wasted since people started saying we don't have time.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    Nigelb said:

If true, delusional.
    ha ha - he is off her head
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

If true, delusional.
    While I basically agree, it would cause Labour a nasty problem. If Theresa May was seeking a mandate for a specific deal with a very short time frame, Labour could not rely on studied ambiguity on Brexit.

It would be a gift for the Lib Dems. Unlike in 2017, Brexit is bad would be a sufficient policy.
  • Options
    AnazinaAnazina Posts: 3,487

Oh dear...

There are always 47.9 letters.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,943
    As long as Trump has the support of the GOP voting base which he still does he will likely be nominee again in 2020
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195

Oh dear...

oh dear indeed

• Options

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

We don't really have time not to have one either. We could have had multiple leadership contests already in the time May has wasted since people started saying we don't have time.
    I get that we could have had multiple leadership contests but none of the Tory contenders had the cojones did they?

Of course if you know of a way to turn the clock back to an appropriate time, please proceed. :smile:
  • Options

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

You have five months. Can the party unseat May and negotiate an entirely new deal in that time that has to be signed off by the UK Parliament, the European Council (and IIRC European Parliament)? I'll be honest: I don't think it can
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Anazina said:

Oh dear...

Boris has written 80 letters all by himself. It would have been more but his crayon ran out.
  • Options

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

Not a normal one but who knows. Corbyn only needs to come out for a second referendum to change everything but he has rejected that today to the fury of his mps. Labour split also possible
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Canvassers on standby for a December or January election.

I think May has a fair point, her deal is the best the EU will give if Corbyn wants to play politics and oppose it just to force a general election fine, either May gets a mandate for it in her manifesto or Corbyn and Labour can be lumbered with Brexit and most likely a Brexit identical to the one May is proposing anyway.

Then May can retire with dignity having tried her best and Boris can take over as Leader of the Opposition and taunt PM 'cave in Corbyn' every week at PMQs
  • Options

Nigelb said:

If true, delusional.
    While I basically agree, it would cause Labour a nasty problem. If Theresa May was seeking a mandate for a specific deal with a very short time frame, Labour could not rely on studied ambiguity on Brexit.

It would be a gift for the Lib Dems. Unlike in 2017, Brexit is bad would be a sufficient policy.
    A mandate for a deal not agreed with the counterparty, though.
    And in the slightly unlikely event of a deal being agreed, and failing to pass parliament, how could she guarantee leading the Tories into such an election ?

If she were in a position to pose Labour such a problem, she probably wouldn’t need to anyway.
  • Options
    Could Boris and Mogg stand as Conservatives with Mays manifesto?
  • Options
    Anazina said:

Oh dear...

45, 46, 47, 47 and a half, 47 and three quarters, if you don't come down you don't get dessert
  • Options

Oh dear...

Seems improbable to me (not that there could be >47 letters but that Brady is supressing the fact). It would surely be a total subversion of his office.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Let’s get ready to (censored)* have a mild disturbance ....not the Tory leadership, the boxing.

* can’t afford the fee to use the trademarked phrase..
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

Nigelb said:

If true, delusional.

A mandate for a deal not agreed with the counterparty, though.
    And in the slightly unlikely event of a deal being agreed, and failing to pass parliament, how could she guarantee leading the Tories into such an election ?

If she were in a position to pose Labour such a problem, she probably wouldn’t need to anyway.
    Oh it's nuts (I said I agreed). A general election will solve nothing. A referendum has a chance to solve something, though in practice it almost certainly wouldn't.

In reality, I'm not expecting any kind of a vote. I'm expecting Theresa May to bring a woeful deal to Parliament and it to be rammed through on the first or second attempt. Everyone will hate it, everyone will be looking to change it and the Brexit downward spiral will continue.
  • Options

Oh dear...

Seems improbable to me (not that there could be >47 letters but that Brady is supressing the fact). It would surely be a total subversion of his office.
    I simply do not believe Graham Brady is that stupid
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,533

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

I get that we could have had multiple leadership contests but none of the Tory contenders had the cojones did they?

Of course if you know of a way to turn the clock back to an appropriate time, please proceed. :smile:
    Easy. Withdraw A50. Then all the time in the world.
  • Options
    As Trump blames California for not managing its forests...
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/416046-trump-blames-gross-mismanagement-for-deadly-california-wildfires
    ...it ought to be pointed out that 57% of them are Federally owned and managed.
    https://ucanr.edu/sites/forestry/California_forests/

Heckuva job, Don.
  • Options

Oh dear...

Hasn’t there already be some people who have sent letters who have since said yeah, but no, but yeah, no I don’t really mean it anymore.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

Is that even possible? I doubt the EU will be too happy if it's constant cycles of canceling and activating. No doubt conditions would be applied.
  • Options
    Another dismisser of May's 'deal'...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/10/justine-greening-says-theresa-may-handing-power-to-eu-in-brexit-deal

This all does increasingly have the feel of a loosely-woven cloth coming unravelled tbf.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

As Trump blames California for not managing its forests...
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/416046-trump-blames-gross-mismanagement-for-deadly-california-wildfires
    ...it ought to be pointed out that 57% of them are Federally owned and managed.
    https://ucanr.edu/sites/forestry/California_forests/

Heckuva job, Don.

Alternative facts.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

There is nothing easy in any of this including withdrawing A50
  • Options

Nigelb said:

If true, delusional.

What? May standing on a platform that numerous of her candidates on both wings of the Party have openly opposed. Causes Labour a nasty problem?
    I agree Labour would have a problem, and the LDs could at least present a coherent and logical, though not necessarily popular alternative.
    But the idea Tory Party unity could survive a GE campaign, thus outfoxing Labour, seems a tad optimistic.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,321

Nigelb said:

If true, delusional.

No - we would simply campaign on rejecting the deal and seeking a mandate for permanent customs union and close association. Bring it on.
  • Options
    RobD said:

Foxy said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

Is that even possible? I doubt the EU will be too happy if it's constant cycles of canceling and activating. No doubt conditions would be applied.
    I suspect that the EU would be fine with an A50 withdrawal for the purpose of us changing our government.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    RobD said:

Foxy said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

Plus what happens with next year's Euro elections?

I think a temporary 'associate' status deal (no change to trade, regulation or contributions but no UK representation on EU bodies) is most likely while the negotiations go on (hopefully under a new government!)
  • Options

Nigelb said:

If true, delusional.

No - we would simply campaign on rejecting the deal and seeking a mandate for permanent customs union and close association. Bring it on.
    Judging by recent press, I infer that your party leadership would not be quite as keen on that approach as you, and indeed much of your party membership, might be.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

RobD said:

Foxy said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

I suspect that the EU would be fine with an A50 withdrawal for the purpose of us changing our government.
    Under what conditions though?
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

They would issue promises committing to a hard Brexit much as many Tories issued personal manifestoes ruling out the Euro in 1997 even as Major promised to 'wait and see'
  • Options

Oh dear...

Hasn’t there already be some people who have sent letters who have since said yeah, but no, but yeah, no I don’t really mean it anymore.

Surely if you change your mind you simply write a letter to Brady to that effect - and the number of letters comes down by one.
  • Options
    The Telegraph is ERG paper and the Times the remain paper.

Each attacking TM deal from opposite spectrums leaving all of us despairing of the stupidity of all of this.

Remain, TM deal, no deal are each in their own way a disaster
  • Options
    Foxy said:

RobD said:

Foxy said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

And to what
  • Options

Nigelb said:

If true, delusional.

So close to what May is proposing now except a permanent rather than temporary Customs Union.

So if Corbyn does scrape together enough seats to become PM Labour would then be squeezed between a Tory opposition going on a full, hard Brexit platform freed from the constraints of government and the LDs and SNP and Labour Remainer backbenchers demanding EUref2 or at least permanent single market membership as well
  • Options
    kjohnwkjohnw Posts: 1,456
    Don't know if this has been posted, but according to Sky , Philip Hammond gave a warm response to no deal plan presented by ministers

https://news.sky.com/story/ministers-gave-theresa-may-a-plan-for-no-deal-brexit-11549753

"Mrs May is said to have told Brexiteers the plan was "not needed yet" but it received a "surprisingly warm" response from Chancellor Philip Hammond, a senior source told Sky News."
  • Options
    GardenwalkerGardenwalker Posts: 20,845
    edited November 2018
    I doubt Brady has the letters, and I don’t see a route to a GE.

However, I also don’t really see Theresa getting her deal through Parliament. Not without conceding another referendum.

We’re all calling bullshit on her “My Way or No Deal” strategy.
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,251
    edited November 2018

RobD said:

Foxy said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

Plus what happens with next year's Euro elections?

I think a temporary 'associate' status deal (no change to trade, regulation or contributions but no UK representation on EU bodies) is most likely while the negotiations go on (hopefully under a new government!)
    But a new government will not change anything without a manifesto mandate to either remain or leave and would require a coherent argument, not all things to everyone, which is labour's policy today
  • Options

Nigelb said:

If true, delusional.

Well quite. Meanwhile, Tory candidates would have to defend a position they have slated in public, with, no doubt, numerous clauses they have solemnly sworn would never see the light of day. The idea is insane...
  • Options

Foxy said:

RobD said:

Foxy said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

And to what
    The choice would be ours, of course, but in the context it would be hard to see a Tory majority. In the unlikely event of that happening the current In terms Tory civil war would not resolve the situation.

Caroline Lucas leading a government of national unity would be my preference :)
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Jonathan said:

They would issue promises committing to a hard Brexit much as many Tories issued personal manifestoes ruling out the Euro in 1997 even as Major promised to 'wait and see'
    Mmm. And that turned out well.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

You have five months. Can the party unseat May and negotiate an entirely new deal in that time that has to be signed off by the UK Parliament, the European Council (and IIRC European Parliament)? I'll be honest: I don't think it can
    Yes.
  • Options

viewcode said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

Yes.
    Can it? What's changing on the EU side?
  • Options
    RoyalBlueRoyalBlue Posts: 3,223
    Theresa May thinks she’d get to call a GE on her turd of a deal?

Hilarious. There’d be 200 letters in Mr Brady’s postbox.
  • Options
    RoyalBlue said:

Theresa May thinks she’d get to call a GE on her turd of a deal?

Hilarious. There’d be 200 letters in Mr Brady’s postbox.

If she has called the general election and it has passed parliament it will happen anyway
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Heath Ledger is the best Joker.
    No, TSE is right, definetly Mark Hamill.
  • Options
    RobD said:

viewcode said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

Yes.
    Nothing with May in charge because they know she's weak, incompetent and will surrender. We need a Churchill to take over.
  • Options
    The route to a GE.

Corbyn pledges Labour support for an amended deal in return for an election.
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

HYUFD said:

Jonathan said:

Mmm. And that turned out well.
    Corbyn is no Blair though, most likely Corbyn becomes PM without a majority
  • Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,987
    Foxy said:

Foxy said:

RobD said:

Foxy said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

And to what
    The choice would be ours, of course, but in the context it would be hard to see a Tory majority. In the unlikely event of that happening the current In terms Tory civil war would not resolve the situation.

Caroline Lucas leading a government of national unity would be my preference :)
    Caroline Lucas to be next PM available at 1000/1 on Betfair.
  • Options

RobD said:

viewcode said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

Yes.
    Nothing with May in charge because they know she's weak, incompetent and will surrender. We need a Churchill to take over.
    There isn't one. And I don't think it matters who is on the other end, their position won't change all that much.
  • Options

viewcode said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

Yes.
    Such a stance inspires admiration. If not necessarily approval. And ideally from a distance.
  • Options

viewcode said:

rpjs said:

Oh dear...

Link...

Yes.
    She can lose a vnoc but negotiate a new treaty when the HOC maths has not changed, no
  • Options
    If May goes, she will be replaced by a ERGer who seeks to delay A50 to attempt negotiation of Canada or perhaps even Norway (disguised as Canada).

May’s only way out is to “be forced” into a referendum situation.
  • Options
    So Corbyn becomes PM and does well. What next?
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

The route to a GE.

Corbyn pledges Labour support for an amended deal in return for an election.

I think May would prefer a ref to an election, and so would the Tory party.
  • Options
    FF43FF43 Posts: 15,692

If so, I would treat that as a threat to her MPs rather than a plan. Problem is, potential Labour supporters of her form of Brexit may see an election as an opportunity.
  • Options
    RobD said:

There isn't one. And I don't think it matters who is on the other end, their position won't change all that much.
    Then we prepare for no deal. If abject surrender is what we want then May should stay, if it isn't acceptable then we need someone prepared to take the fight to Europe and not back down.
This discussion has been closed.