Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » French toast – Bread and butter issues burn Macron

Comments

• Like the French the Germans are laughing at us as well.

https://twitter.com/AlbertoNardelli/status/1070327057689796608

Looks like the House of Lords. So it is the Lords which are in chaos apparently.
  • Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,755

Andrew said:

It's a cunning version of a unicorn: a future theoretical unicorn. Would probably be legally unworkable, and/or challenged at the time, but who cares. Provides an excuse for declared antis who want to change.
    I think the idea would be to give parliament the choice between extending transition and falling into the backstop. It's purely a cosmetic concession.
    But, useful if it gives MPs a reason to switch.
  • williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 47,786
    Theo said:

IanB2 said:

Scott_P said:

Sadly there will be very large numbers who will take them up on that offer or will not bother to vote at all. That is what the Remainers will have done. They will have made extremism acceptable and democracy a dirty word.

This is what Brexit has done.

You won.

Suck it up.

It will never be the fault of those who warned against it, campaigned against it, or voted against it.
    It is entirely your fault. It is you who have lied and dissembled about the consequences of Brexit from day 1. And now you want to make sure it doesn't happen so you can't be proved wrong.
    Lol. Because we've all been impressed with the thoughtful, co-ordinated and systematic way in which the leading Brexiters have set about progressing their vision since June 2016.
    A Brexit deal is on the table. If Remainers vote it down, that will be your side's action that you are responsible for.
    The Labour party are not voting it down because they support Remain but because they want to bring down the government. Tory Remainers don't have the votes to pass the deal even if they wanted to.
  • Theo said:

IanB2 said:

Scott_P said:

Sadly there will be very large numbers who will take them up on that offer or will not bother to vote at all. That is what the Remainers will have done. They will have made extremism acceptable and democracy a dirty word.

You won.

Suck it up.

It will never be the fault of those who warned against it, campaigned against it, or voted against it.
    It is entirely your fault. It is you who have lied and dissembled about the consequences of Brexit from day 1. And now you want to make sure it doesn't happen so you can't be proved wrong.
    Lol. Because we've all been impressed with the thoughtful, co-ordinated and systematic way in which the leading Brexiters have set about progressing their vision since June 2016.
    A Brexit deal is on the table. If Remainers vote it down, that will be your side's action that you are responsible for.
    You really are pushing a lie, or are you so dense you really think only Remainers will be voting against this deal?
  • Like the French the Germans are laughing at us as well.

Looks like the House of Lords. So it is the Lords which are in chaos apparently.
    The Lords makes up the Houses of Parliament.
  • brendan16brendan16 Posts: 2,315

Scott_P said:
    Wow. It is quite remarkable how many factual inaccuracies and outright lies he has managed to pack into such a short piece. That is the best you can come up with?
    Mike Gapes does of course look very Gammon - time to retire and make way for someone more representative of modern day Ilford perhaps? I would happily nominate Sunil!
  • kinabalukinabalu Posts: 38,836
    Labour's objective uber alles must be to force a GE. So why would they not quietly encourage a little Flint et ilk rebellion against the party line of opposing May's deal, just enough so it squeaks through? Then they might get the government falling with loss of the DUP conf & supply and they might get to fight a slam dunk GE against a tory party which has a large section of its supporters livid about the 'treacherous brexit sellout'. That's what I would be thinking if I was Johnny Mac and Seamus. Or would I?
  • PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,835

Theo said:

IanB2 said:

Scott_P said:

You won.

Suck it up.

The Labour party are not voting it down because they support Remain but because they want to bring down the government. Tory Remainers don't have the votes to pass the deal even if they wanted to.
    If you want to bring down the Gov't then you support the bill.
    kinabalu said:

Labour's objective uber alles must be to force a GE. So why would they not quietly encourage a little Flint et ilk rebellion against the party line of opposing May's deal, just enough so it squeaks through? Then they might get the government falling with loss of the DUP conf & supply and they might get to fight a slam dunk GE against a tory party which has a large section of its supporters livid about the 'treacherous brexit sellout'. That's what I would be thinking if I was Johnny Mac and Seamus. Or would I?

The problem is that the vote isn't close enough for that to work.
  • Sean_F said:

MikeL said:

Today's YouGov has UKIP back down at 4% - suggests no groundswell of anger re Brexit not being delivered "properly".

PMQs also telling - Corbyn ignores Brexit - whatever the anoraks might think if we do have a GE Lab will ensure Brexit only plays a relatively small part.

Indeed thats the tradegy of Brexit. i'll let Labour have a free pass at power because they aren't the Tories in this area.
    The double whammy is that with No Deal Corbyn won't have to worry about those pesky state aid rules.

Leavers really are about to permanently ruin the legacy of Mrs Thatcher.
    I think it's more likely we get Corbyn & Remain, with Corbyn blaming the Conservatives for frustrating Brexit.
    Nah, No Deal Brexit and Corbyn is what is more likely.
    At least that would spare us the customary warnings during the election about 'the road to Venezuela', since we would already be there.
  • TheoTheo Posts: 325

Theo said:

IanB2 said:

Scott_P said:

You won.

Suck it up.

Remainers are voting it down because they are trying to sabotage Brexit. They can not stand that the people voted Leave and so are determined to not allow a deal. That is why they created six mutually impossible tests.

You lot bang on about taking responsibility but are far too feckless to do it on your own irresponsible actions. Any economic damage or political extremism that results from No Deal will now be on you. The Brexit side has a workable deal that satisfies most concerns of both sides and will allow the country to move on. Remainers are blowing that up out of spite.
  • Beverley_CBeverley_C Posts: 6,256

The delusion is all yours I am afraid. Of course whatever happens you will be fine in your bolthole.

Northwest England?

Why do you indulge in repeated ad hominem attacks? Do you think it will shame me into reversing my position?
  • The delusion is all yours I am afraid. Of course whatever happens you will be fine in your bolthole.

Northwest England?

Why do you indulge in repeated ad hominem attacks? Do you think it will shame me into reversing my position?
    Perhaps Richard has been to Levenshulme?
  • malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,670

Like the French the Germans are laughing at us as well.

They are two cheeks of the same arse
  • Theo said:

Scott_P said:
    Wow. It is quite remarkable how many factual inaccuracies and outright lies he has managed to pack into such a short piece. That is the best you can come up with?
    What is incorrect?
    1. The Brexit bill payable to Brussels is not £50 billion
    2. We would not have to pay £10 billion a year if we took the Norway option. As Andy Cooke pointed out last night on the same basis as Norway it would be about £4.9 billion. Actually a few of us on here did the calculations last year and the commitments would be around £3 billion.
    3. We would not have surrendered all power and influence. In many areas Norway has far more power and influence within the Single Market than we do as they are not bound by QMV.
    4. The Norwegians do not refer to their EEA membership as ‘integration without representation’. A small number of their politicians are vociferously pro EU and view things that way but many others are not and the population as a whole much prefers the EEA relationship to full EU membership.
    5. Leaving the CAP and CFP does not require us to remain in the Irish backstop.
  • AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    "There is a “real danger” pro-EU MPs will “steal Brexit from the British people”, Liam Fox has warned."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/mps-are-trying-to-steal-brexit-warns-fox-jwmkt835b

Theo said:

IanB2 said:

Scott_P said:

You won.

Suck it up.

You really are pushing a lie, or are you so dense you really think only Remainers will be voting against this deal?
    Brexit-supporting MPs will be overwhelmingly voting for this deal. Remain-supporting MPs will be overwhelmingly voting against it. Responsibility will lie with Remain.
  • Richard_TyndallRichard_Tyndall Posts: 30,846
    edited December 2018

The delusion is all yours I am afraid. Of course whatever happens you will be fine in your bolthole.

Northwest England?

Says the woman who this morning was commenting about being safe in Ireland

Edit. And I am not interested in changing your position. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.
  • AndyJS said:

"There is a “real danger” pro-EU MPs will “steal Brexit from the British people”, Liam Fox has warned."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/mps-are-trying-to-steal-brexit-warns-fox-jwmkt835b

... so hand it back to the people. Let them decide what they want now they know the options.
  • Theo said:

Theo said:

IanB2 said:

Scott_P said:

You won.

Suck it up.

Remainers are voting it down because they are trying to sabotage Brexit. They can not stand that the people voted Leave and so are determined to not allow a deal. That is why they created six mutually impossible tests.

You lot bang on about taking responsibility but are far too feckless to do it on your own irresponsible actions. Any economic damage or political extremism that results from No Deal will now be on you. The Brexit side has a workable deal that satisfies most concerns of both sides and will allow the country to move on. Remainers are blowing that up out of spite.
    You are Comical Ali and I claim my five pounds.
  • currystarcurrystar Posts: 1,171
    RobD said:

I take it nothing new was learnt with the release of the legal advice?

It means a huge amount for the future of legal advice to Government

Theo said:

Scott_P said:
    What is incorrect?
    2. We would not have to pay £10 billion a year if we took the Norway option. As Andy Cooke pointed out last night on the same basis as Norway it would be about £4.9 billion. Actually a few of us on here did the calculations last year and the commitments would be around £3 billion.
    3. We would not have surrendered all power and influence. In many areas Norway has far more power and influence within the Single Market than we do as they are not bound by QMV.
    4. The Norwegians do not refer to their EEA membership as ‘integration without representation’. A small number of their politicians are vociferously pro EU and view things that way but many others are not and the population as a whole much prefers the EEA relationship to full EU membership.
    The analysis I read is that on issues that they care about, the Norwegians have far more influence as members of EFTA/EEA than they would as full EU members, but they also rubber stamp quite a lot of regulations and directives that they don't care much about.
  • RobDRobD Posts: 58,941
    currystar said:

RobD said:

Yes, probably not a good precedent to set.
    Theo said:

The Brexit side has a workable deal that satisfies most concerns of both sides and will allow the country to move on.

Keep taking the tablets...

Mervyn King: "May's Brexit deal is a betrayal of Britain"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/12/04/mays-brexit-deal-betrayal-britain/

Julia Lopez MP: "The PM's deal is a deceit on the electorate"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/12/04/pms-deal-slithers-us-indefinite-limbo-deceit-electorate/

Mark Harper MP: "I cannot support a Brexit deal that would clip our wings"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/12/04/cannot-support-brexit-deal-would-clip-wings-should-spreading/

Northwest England?

Levenshulme? Not my area at all. Where did you get that idea from?
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,956
    edited December 2018
    Theo said:

Theo said:

IanB2 said:

Scott_P said:

You won.

Suck it up.

Brexit-supporting MPs will be overwhelmingly voting for this deal. Remain-supporting MPs will be overwhelmingly voting against it. Responsibility will lie with Remain.
    No they won't, see the ERG as the prime example.
  • AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,559

Northwest England?

Levenshulmes posh
  • tpfkartpfkar Posts: 1,545
    edited December 2018
    Firstly it was all the remainers fault that the deal on the table wasn't up to scratch (I knew we could never trust that Mrs May.) Now it seems that the deal is fine, but it's those awful remainers who are sabotaging it by voting against. And of course they selfishly voted to deny the Tories their majority for a hard Brexit in the GE last year - how much more can we put up with them standing in the way of the national interest like that?

Frankly, I wouldn't trust a remainer to make me a cuppa or tie my shoelaces any more.
  • ralphmalphralphmalph Posts: 2,201

Oh really Mr Eagles, the Jerries are diverting their eyes from their own problems. Reading the German press each day always cheers me up.
    Doing the same it strikes me that the countries are interchangeable. What country has a shortage of nurses, social workers, care workers, teachers etc. What country has 20% of working people in poverty and trying to do multiple jobs to make ends meet?

Theo said:

The Brexit side has a workable deal that satisfies most concerns of both sides and will allow the country to move on.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/12/04/mays-brexit-deal-betrayal-britain/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/12/04/pms-deal-slithers-us-indefinite-limbo-deceit-electorate/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/12/04/cannot-support-brexit-deal-would-clip-wings-should-spreading/
    Let us count how many MPs are voting against based on being insufficiently Leave and how many are voting against on it being insufficiently Remain, shall we?

Northwest England?

Youre more a Moss Side girl
    Theo said:

Brexit-supporting MPs will be overwhelmingly voting for this deal.

As things stand that's a lie.
  • The delusion is all yours I am afraid. Of course whatever happens you will be fine in your bolthole.

Northwest England?

I don't know, for some reason when we've had our occasional chats about Manchester I assumed you were from the Levy.
  • RobD said:

currystar said:

RobD said:

Yes, probably not a good precedent to set.
    Interesting question I meant to ask last night. When it comes to these sorts of procedural and constitutional issues, does precedent count in Parliament in the same way it does in a normal court of law?
  • DavidLDavidL Posts: 50,749
    Nigelb said:

RobD said:

We learned that we have an AG who can be tolerably honest.
    Which isn't the worst thing in the world.
    When May goes we could do worse.
  • Sean_F said:

Theo said:

Scott_P said:
    What is incorrect?
    The analysis I read is that on issues that they care about, the Norwegians have far more influence as members of EFTA/EEA than they would as full EU members, but they also rubber stamp quite a lot of regulations and directives that they don't care much about.
    Indeed. They also actually get to propose and modify regulations and directives so it is hardly a one way street.
  • DavidLDavidL Posts: 50,749
    AndyJS said:

Only if the ERG don’t steal it first.

Northwest England?

Levenshulmes posh
    Really? It's gentrifying a bit but not that much.

When my friend gave me directions to visit her place it was like

1) Turn right at Morrisons
    2) Go past the crackwhores
    3) Turn left where there's some burned out cars

Oh really Mr Eagles, the Jerries are diverting their eyes from their own problems. Reading the German press each day always cheers me up.
    Doing the same it strikes me that the countries are interchangeable. What country has a shortage of nurses, social workers, care workers, teachers etc. What country has 20% of working people in poverty and trying to do multiple jobs to make ends meet?
    would it be the one whose rail system doesnt work, has crumbling infrastructure and where the car industry is falling off a cliff ?
  • CD13CD13 Posts: 6,349
    Mr Eagles,

"An alumnus of the University of Cambridge may have just solved the mystery of dark matter."

Notice the 'may'.

I quite liked the phlogiston theory, but nasty facts were its downfall. The jury is out on this so we wait to see if it goes the way of other theories.
    edited December 2018

Northwest England?

Levenshulmes posh

probably is now . Back when Mrs B used to live in the Longsight end of town it was more down to earth.

Pretty much all of them.
  • AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited December 2018
    Every election since 1974 has been held in either the spring or summer because politicians think that voters might be in more of an irritable and bad mood if they have to vote in winter or autumn. It'll be interesting to see what happens if we do have a January or February election. A February election certainly didn't work out for Edward Heath.

Northwest England?

I don't know, for some reason when we've had our occasional chats about Manchester I assumed you were from the Levy.
    Altrincham & Sale West - Brady Country.
  • CD13CD13 Posts: 6,349
    edited December 2018
    Mr F,

'Ill try again in English

"but they also rubber stamp quite a lot of regulations and directives that they don't care much about."

Many EU countries do also. Many don't enforce properly either.
  • malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,670
    DavidL said:

Nigelb said:

RobD said:

Not much though
    malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Nigelb said:

RobD said:

Not much though
    I thought he was being aspirational?
    Theo said:

Theo said:

Let us count how many MPs are voting against based on being insufficiently Leave and how many are voting against on it being insufficiently Remain, shall we?
    To a large extent, Remainers who oppose the Deal are adopting many of the same arguments as Leavers who oppose it. If and when Remain is achieved, those arguments will be dropped.
  • NormNorm Posts: 1,251

Theo said:

IanB2 said:

Scott_P said:

You won.

Suck it up.

Tactically ERG Tory MPs and others in the party who have declared against the deal should reconsider their opposition and support it. It will still fail due to the opposition of the DUP but it will have the effect of switching the spotlight to the likes of Soubry, Woolaston and the other hard line remainiacs who would have to justify why they alone on the Tory benches are choosing to oppose the PM's deal with the EU if, as likely, that is what they choose to do.
  • TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 40,950
    edited December 2018

Northwest England?

He does it because you are a woman (I presume, I spoke to a bloke from Churchill insurance the other day, called Su) and for some reason he is happy to insult women which actually fits with his character all over. It's why he gave himself a break from PB. He has obviously learned nothing.

Plus of course he is too dim to argue the issue on its merits because, despite having two Irish parents, he doesn't understand the first thing about the island of Ireland.
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited December 2018

Another reason to use iPhones and why Android sucks.

twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1070322389811167232
    twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1070324570077519873
    twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1070326122657783809
    twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1070327149205303297

It is as if Facebook management said we really need to copy the Google motto, but misread the Don't bit.
  • Scott_P said:
    The word "orderly" is working hard there.
  • Good afternoon, everyone.

Mr. Meeks, I maintain that the eagles were dicks for not just giving Frodo and Sam a lift.

It is as if Facebook management said we really need to copy the Google motto, but misread the Don't bit.
    Google also seem to have turned it into "Enable Evil".

Another reason to use iPhones and why Android sucks.

twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1070322389811167232
    twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1070324570077519873
    twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1070326122657783809
    twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1070327149205303297

It is why I avoid using Apps whenever I can and, instead, use the web browser to interact with these companies. It does not save me from Google however, because of Android.... :(
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited December 2018

Google also seem to have turned it into "Enable Evil".
    Absolutely.

I have to say having spoken to quite a few devs at Facebook and Google, most come across a totally naive to possible problems rather than setting out to be evil. Most are a bit like Johnny 5 from Short Circuit, need more data, need input (for my latest Neural Net project).

If the corporate money making side of things is like that is a different matter.
  • Mr. Glenn, their Chinese actions and motto do appear to not necessarily be in accordance.

Good afternoon, everyone.

Mr. Meeks, I maintain that the eagles were dicks for not just giving Frodo and Sam a lift.

I'm sure eagles would have been spotted by the Dark Lord.

And, it would have made for a crappy story.

Northwest England?

Youre more a Moss Side girl
    More a Co. Antrim one :)

Moss Side? Never in a million years!!
  • Mr. F, wouldn't matter. They'd just fly to Mount Doom, drop in the ring, and Bob's your uncle.

It would've been a rubbish story, though.
    Having just bought an Android based Hua Wei for my other half and done almost all my shopping on Amazon this christmas, I for one accept our corporate and political global overlords.

• Pulpstar said:

Having just bought an Android based Hua Wei for my other half and done almost all my shopping on Amazon this christmas, I for one accept our corporate and political global overlords.

So the Chinese government now know what Santa is getting everybody for Christmas in your household...
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,049
    TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

He does it because you are a woman (I presume, I spoke to a bloke from Churchill insurance the other day, called Su) and for some reason he is happy to insult women which actually fits with his character all over. It's why he gave himself a break from PB. He has obviously learned nothing.

Plus of course he is too dim to argue the issue on its merits because, despite having two Irish parents, he doesn't understand the first thing about the island of Ireland.
    To be fair to RT, he insults me too, and I identify as male :)

The problem that Leavers have given me is that when they say "Piss off abroad" is that I used to be able to, but now cannot as I only have UK residance rights, so 31 fewer countries to move to*.
  • TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

Actually unless you and Scott are women you will find I am very happy to insult both males and females equally.

As Jonathan Pie said in one of his pieces on mansplaining recently. "If I talk to you in an insulting or patronising manner it is not because you are a woman, it is because you are a fucking moron".

The same applies in a select number of cases on here.
    Pulpstar said:

Especially if they offer some good bogofs.
    Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

The problem that Leavers have given me is that when they say "Piss off abroad" is that I used to be able to, but now cannot as I only have UK residance rights, so 31 fewer countries to move to*.
    I thought you were threatening to move abroad post brexit ?
  • At least 90 people were arrested, and more than three tonnes of cocaine and 140kg of ecstasy were seized. Italian restaurants and ice cream parlours used to launder money were among the premises raided.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46452934

Sounds like asking for sprinkles on top of your dessert might not be what you expected in some of these ice cream parlours.
  • RobDRobD Posts: 58,941
    Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

I’m sure you could still move abroad if you wanted to.
  • Dr. Foxy, you should be like me, an identify as an attack helicopter.
  • Sean_F said:

Theo said:

Theo said:

To a large extent, Remainers who oppose the Deal are adopting many of the same arguments as Leavers who oppose it. If and when Remain is achieved, those arguments will be dropped.
    Both Remainers and Leavers can see that BINO is not worth doing.

Pulpstar said:

So the Chinese government now know what Santa is getting everybody for Christmas in your household...
    You might laugh but I'm going to have 'uuuuuuge points when China's social credit scheme goes global.
    Sean_F said:

Good afternoon, everyone.

I'm sure eagles would have been spotted by the Dark Lord.

And, it would have made for a crappy story.
    And do not forget the Flying Nazguls who struck terror into the hearts of anything living - including eagles one would presume.
  • At least 90 people were arrested, and more than three tonnes of cocaine and 140kg of ecstasy were seized. Italian restaurants and ice cream parlours used to launder money were among the premises raided.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46452934

Sounds like asking for sprinkles on top of your dessert might not be what you expected in some of these ice cream parlours.

If only Kate Osamor's son was there, he could have said it was for personal use.
  • IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,080
    brendan16 said:

Scott_P said:
    Mike Gapes does of course look very Gammon - time to retire and make way for someone more representative of modern day Ilford perhaps? I would happily nominate Sunil!
    He's a committee timeserver who mostly slogs on for the free lunches, and nothing in the world is ever going to change under his watch. His seat is ultra safe for Labour but he's been under potential threat from the Asian membership in his constituency for some time; he'll retire next time, probably, and be replaced most probably by a muslim MP.
  • Pulpstar said:

While the rest of us toil in their underground sugar caves?
    edited December 2018

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

Actually unless you and Scott are women you will find I am very happy to insult both males and females equally.

As Jonathan Pie said in one of his pieces on mansplaining recently. "If I talk to you in an insulting or patronising manner it is not because you are a woman, it is because you are a fucking moron".

As your insults are of the most pedestrian variety and embarrass you more than anything else I am fine with it. But I see that you are very loose-lipped when it comes to women.

And my subtantive point about you being dim remains. Not to understand the dynamic on the island of Ireland as you have demonstrated you don't, disqualifies you from taking part in any discussions about it.
  • Pro_RataPro_Rata Posts: 4,784

Northwest England?

Levenshulmes posh

probably is now . Back when Mrs B used to live in the Longsight end of town it was more down to earth.
    I wouldn't consider Levenshulme to be gentrifying, although it does have a decent little cluster of fireplace shops.
  • Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

I am not saying piss off abroad. That is the last thing I want people to do. I am criticising someone who openly talks about being able to piss off abroad when the actions they are promoting cause chaos in our country.
  • Mrs C, at the start, the Nazgul were just on horseback.

Meanwhile, in puritanical imbecile news: https://twitter.com/peta/status/1070066047414345729
    Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

You would move from god's own county? How could you even contemplate it?

I am not saying piss off abroad. That is the last thing I want people to do. I am criticising someone who openly talks about being able to piss off abroad when the actions they are promoting cause chaos in our country.

But I am a Remainer - it is Brexit that is wrecking the country, and although I am able to go abroad, I have not done so.
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,049

Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

That said, I think I could get a job in Australasia quite easily...
  • Richard_TyndallRichard_Tyndall Posts: 30,846
    edited December 2018
    TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

As your insults are of the most pedestrian variety and embarrass you more than anything else I am fine with it. But I see that you are very loose-lipped when it comes to women.

And my subtantive point about you being dim remains. Not to understand the dynamic on the island of Ireland as you have demonstrated you don't, disqualifies you from taking part in any discussions about it.
    I understand it far better than you do. And given the only woman I have knowingly insulted on here is Beverley whilst I am pleased to have insulted dozens of men, I would suggest your grasp of maths is about as accurate as your grasp of Irish history.

Mrs C, at the start, the Nazgul were just on horseback.

Meanwhile, in puritanical imbecile news: https://twitter.com/peta/status/1070066047414345729

Does PETA stand for People Eating Tasty Animals?
  • IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,080

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

says the man without a mirror.
    TOPPING said:

Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

Yorkshire?

TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

I understand it far better than you do. And given the only woman I have knowingly insulted on here is Beverley whilst I am pleased to have insulted dozens of men I would suggest you grasp of maths is about as accurate as your grasp of Irish history.

Says the man who believes, along with the other Brexiter morons on here (some of whom are teenagers so can be forgiven) that the backstop should or could be junked.
    Assuming we get to Remain after all, do you think Tommy Robinson would get elected as an MEP?

TOPPING said:

Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

Northwest England?

Yorkshire?
    @Foxy lives in the Shires (the proper ones). Not the Provinces.
This discussion has been closed.