Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » So Team Corbyn decide to take a massive gamble and IGNORE LAB

SystemSystem Posts: 11,015
edited April 2019 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » So Team Corbyn decide to take a massive gamble and IGNORE LAB voters

Corbyn and Milne's big gamble: Ignoring the LAB voters who think Brexit was wrong. How LAB voters view Brexit from YouGov pic.twitter.com/o9s38YB2Jv

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 38,937
    edited April 2019
    First.

Of course they ignore them. They're irrelevancies who get in the way of the ideology.

And the ideology always wins.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited April 2019
    Most voters aren't very political (as discussed on the previous thread), and still vote in quite a tribal way. So it's difficult to predict what will happen as far as the Labour vote in concerned.
  • Options
    dkeelingdkeeling Posts: 1
    Not in the least bit deliberately misleading - they’ve decided to follow Labour Party policy that was agreed at the last conference
  • Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,988
    AndyJS said:

Most voters aren't very political (as discussed on the previous thread), and still vote in quite a tribal way. So it's difficult to predict what will happen as far as the Labour vote in concerned.

Yes I agree. The Labour position is all a bit subtle. I'm not sure I understand it myself and I'm paying attention.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,181
    edited April 2019
    AndyJS said:

You've got to admire Corbyn, in a way. Having completely failed to trash Labour with a bizarre uncosted manifesto, or his support for mass murder, or his unabashed anti-Semitism, he hasn't given up. He's still trying to find new and inventive ways to piss off the majority of Labour voters.

If this is as unsuccessful as the rest he might be PM in three months.
  • Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478
    AndyJS said:

Tribalism conflicts will be civilization's downfall. And soon.
  • Options
    nico67nico67 Posts: 4,502
    Clearly Labour ignore all the polling for the last 18 months and decide to chase a small minority of voters . It’s akin to the Tories putting a second vote and remain in their EU election manifesto , in terms of idiocy .

The 25 or so Labour MPs against a second vote are now more important than the 200 who support it , Corbyn is also ignoring the vast majority of the membership.

If Brexit doesn’t happen till October then a leadership challenge is needed to remove Corbyn and find someone who will reflect the party on the EU .

• Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623
    I'm getting bored now waiting for both Labour and the Conservatives to properly split. They know they want to...
  • Options
    noneoftheabovenoneoftheabove Posts: 20,708
    Thinking Brexit is wrong in hindsight does not necessarily mean you want another referendum. It would be likely to cause more division, would be seen as undemocratic by many, and a referendum might end up with no deal which is the worst outcome and extremely unlikely to be delivered by parliament.

Or you might be a cynical Labour supporter who sees Brexit as an opportunity to do maximum damage to the Tories, which you prefer to a referendum.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    nico67 said:

If Brexit doesn’t happen till October then a leadership challenge is needed to remove Corbyn and find someone who will reflect the party on the EU .

Because that worked so well last time. What was it that Watson (probably) said just beforehand? 'If he wins a leadership contest we'll be left looking not only unelectable but fucking stupid.'
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,078
    dkeeling said:

Not in the least bit deliberately misleading - they’ve decided to follow Labour Party policy that was agreed at the last conference

Hilarious.
  • Options
    AmpfieldAndyAmpfieldAndy Posts: 1,445
    Why would anyone be surprised. Labour voters in areas like the NorthEast, Birmingham, Wales, South Humberside didn’t vote Remain or think Brexit was wrong. Not all comrades are equal in Labour.
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,182
    It's not a gamble!

They will go with Ref2 if there is a pre Brexit GE and they calculate at that time that it will work for them electorally.

To make the big pivot now for the Euros would be plain dumb. It would lock them down prematurely and the potential upside - winning the Euros - is unexciting in the extreme.

There is a reason why Tom Watson is the deputy leader.
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,190
    FPT:

@AlastairMeeks said:
    "I fear that @Cyclefree may have strong opinions about this:

http://www.ansa.it/canale_terraegusto/notizie/in_breve/2019/04/29/mi-mette-il-parmigiano-sul-pesce-ma-lo-chef-si-rifiuta_5d05b448-db7e-48e5-a52f-44293b3dfd4f.html"

Parmesan on a fish dish as part of a sauce - maybe. Depends what it's like. Generally, I like my fish simply cooked. This smacks of over-complication but until I've tried it I will reserve judgment.

Parmesan sprinkled on pasta with seafood (calamari etc): an absolute no-no.

Quite as revolting and a culinary faux pas as, well, you know what.
  • Options
    Corbyn has always wanted to leave the EU. And the Tories destroyed. He senses an opportunity to do both. And he's taking it.

Why should he care what Labour voters think? Too many of them - like Labour MPs giving ultimatums to Corbyn about stuff he has to do, which he cheerfully ignores - continue to vote Labour regardless. So they get taken for granted.
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    > @dkeeling said:
    > Not in the least bit deliberately misleading - they’ve decided to follow Labour Party policy that was agreed at the last conference

Welcome to the board, tovarich, and congratulations on penetrating the CAPTCHA defences.
  • Options
    OllyTOllyT Posts: 4,913
    > @dkeeling said:
    > Not in the least bit deliberately misleading - they’ve decided to follow Labour Party policy that was agreed at the last conference

The problem is that many ex-Labour voters/members like myself don't trust Corbyn and the unelected group that surrounds him to do it. They will always worm out of it somehow.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,721
    Let's see if those voters feel ignored. I'm betting they don't, rightly or not. Corbyn's risky strategy seems to have worked to date, why won't it now?
  • Options
    nico67nico67 Posts: 4,502
    > @ydoethur said:
    > If Brexit doesn’t happen till October then a leadership challenge is needed to remove Corbyn and find someone who will reflect the party on the EU .
    >
    > Because that worked so well last time. What was it that Watson (probably) said just beforehand? 'If he wins a leadership contest we'll be left looking not only unelectable but fucking stupid.'

Corbyn went missing during the EU ref campaign and he’s now completely ignoring the vast majority of Labour voters . He needs to go . And Labour need to find someone who can appeal to older voters . Clearly Seamus and the rest of the cabal don’t seem to be able to cope with basic maths . The Tories can’t be beaten unless Labour reduce the huge gap in over 65s voting intention . There are simply not enough younger voters to overcome the over 65s will go and vote even in a hurricane !
  • Options
    QuincelQuincel Posts: 3,949
    We have a primary poll with Warren in 2nd.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2617

Biden - 38%
    Warren - 12%
    Sanders - 11%
    Mayor Pete - 10%
    Harris - 8%
    O'Rourke - 5%
  • Options
    Corbyn and his cohorts are betting that the locals don't matter. All that matters is keeping enough voters behind Labour to win a General Election. That is all he cares about. The Long March is the project
  • Options
    > @Cyclefree said:
    > Corbyn has always wanted to leave the EU. And the Tories destroyed. He senses an opportunity to do both. And he's taking it.
    >
    > Why should he care what Labour voters think? Too many of them - like Labour MPs giving ultimatums to Corbyn about stuff he has to do, which he cheerfully ignores - continue to vote Labour regardless. So they get taken for granted.

Whether one takes a more charitable view of Corbyn and his intentions, the final point is the key - the MPs who have stayed after Tig clearly are going nowhere. Most of the activists and voters don't seem to be going anywhere either, and if they are, it is managable as the Tories are in more acute trouble. If it is a gamble, it is one he can afford to take.
  • Options
    nico67 said:

He needs to go should never have appointed even if the alternative was a one legged chicken with laryngitis.

FTFY...
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    > @solarflare said:
    > I'm getting bored now waiting for both Labour and the Conservatives to properly split. They know they want to...

We got close with the Tiggers, but it may be as far as it goes, with both diminishing and full of internal rancour, but not actually splitting any further. Though it has to be said the Tory problems are more immediate, as Labour at least have further means of staving off confrontation, as today's actions demonstrate.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,261
    > @Cyclefree said:
    > FPT:
    >
    >
    > @AlastairMeeks said:
    > "I fear that @Cyclefree may have strong opinions about this:
    >
    > http://www.ansa.it/canale_terraegusto/notizie/in_breve/2019/04/29/mi-mette-il-parmigiano-sul-pesce-ma-lo-chef-si-rifiuta_5d05b448-db7e-48e5-a52f-44293b3dfd4f.html"
    >
    > Parmesan on a fish dish as part of a sauce - maybe. Depends what it's like. Generally, I like my fish simply cooked. This smacks of over-complication but until I've tried it I will reserve judgment.
    >
    > Parmesan sprinkled on pasta with seafood (calamari etc): an absolute no-no.
    >
    > Quite as revolting and a culinary faux pas as, well, you know what.
    >

Beans-on-Naan

:innocent:
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    > @AndyJS said:
    > Most voters aren't very political (as discussed on the previous thread), and still vote in quite a tribal way. So it's difficult to predict what will happen as far as the Labour vote in concerned.

Surely your first sentence contradicts the first? People are very tribal, so it is quite predictable what their vote will do.
  • Options
    Satirists having a whale of a time with this one.
  • Options
    > @ydoethur said:
    > https://twitter.com/mattcartoonist/status/1123270863426605058
    >
    >
    >
    > Satirists having a whale of a time with this one.

It's their porpoise.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    kle4 said:

It's their porpoise.

I think we should fin-ish these puns here.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,326
    > @kinabalu said:
    > It's not a gamble!
    >
    > They will go with Ref2 if there is a pre Brexit GE and they calculate at that time that it will work for them electorally.
    >
    > To make the big pivot now for the Euros would be plain dumb. It would lock them down prematurely and the potential upside - winning the Euros - is unexciting in the extreme.
    >
    > There is a reason why Tom Watson is the deputy leader.

Yes, that's what I think. The timing - 2 days before local elections - was all wrong. There's a time when embracing a referendum as the only option will be the natural thing to do - when May has finally run out of road or manages to force a crap deal through. At the moment, it would just look partisan - and the hardcore Remainers (who are starting to annoy me, and I'm a passionate EUrophile) would instantly switch to demanding that Corbyn pledges to supporting Remain in any referendum.
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    edited April 2019
    Quincel said:

We have a primary poll with Warren in 2nd.
    https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2617

Biden - 38%
    Warren - 12%
    Sanders - 11%
    Mayor Pete - 10%
    Harris - 8%
    O'Rourke - 5%

Well, really that's just a poll with Biden first and everyone else with a runners-up medal.
  • Options
    Is there something strange going on with blockquote this evening?
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,709
    ydoethur said:

kle4 said:

It's their porpoise.

[Cetacean needed]
  • Options
    TheJezziahTheJezziah Posts: 3,840
    Sticking with conference policy is the best option, those who have been saying the conference position was for a 2nd referendum should be happy we are sticking with it.

• Options
    marke09marke09 Posts: 926
    if you have 15 hours to spare and nothing better to do n Bank Holiday Monday then BBC Parliament will be re showing Election night and following morning from May 1979 - at least there will be some good news for the Tories
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Is there something strange going on with blockquote this evening?

No?
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    viewcode said:

ydoethur said:

kle4 said:

It's their porpoise.

[Cetacean needed]
    We have a winner. Ascend and take your plaice
  • Options
    It does look like there's something fishy going on with other people's posts.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

ydoethur said:

kle4 said:

It's their porpoise.

[Cetacean needed]
    Trust you to mussel in.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

I'm not sure whether you're referring to my awesome punning or this weirdness with extra lines and blockquote not taking properly.
  • Options
    > @NickPalmer said:
    > > @kinabalu said:
    > > It's not a gamble!
    > >
    > > They will go with Ref2 if there is a pre Brexit GE and they calculate at that time that it will work for them electorally.
    > >
    > > To make the big pivot now for the Euros would be plain dumb. It would lock them down prematurely and the potential upside - winning the Euros - is unexciting in the extreme.
    > >
    > > There is a reason why Tom Watson is the deputy leader.
    >
    > Yes, that's what I think. The timing - 2 days before local elections - was all wrong. There's a time when embracing a referendum as the only option will be the natural thing to do - when May has finally run out of road or manages to force a crap deal through. At the moment, it would just look partisan - and the hardcore Remainers (who are starting to annoy me, and I'm a passionate EUrophile) would instantly switch to demanding that Corbyn pledges to supporting Remain in any referendum.

And why would that be a problem for Corbyn since you told us that he told you that he had voted Remain in 2016?
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,502
    > @ydoethur said:
    > It's their porpoise.
    >
    > I think we should fin-ish these puns here.
    >
    > [Cetacean needed]
    >
    > Trust you to mussel in.

It just doesn’t seem Right.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,590
    > @Quincel said:
    > We have a primary poll with Warren in 2nd.
    >
    > https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2617
    >
    > Biden - 38%
    > Warren - 12%
    > Sanders - 11%
    > Mayor Pete - 10%
    > Harris - 8%
    > O'Rourke - 5%
    >

Warren is the dark horse* I think. Probably better for Dem nominee than POTUS, but she does seem to enthuse the base.

*I wouldn't bet mare than a pony though :)
  • Options
    I think those two posts by Cyclefree and Nigelb sum up what I was saying about blockquote.
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527
    That Yougov poll gives no indication as to how important Brexit is to Labour voters. Contrary to what is assumed by the commentariat, other issues will override Brexit for the majority of Labour-inclined supporters - ie even if the vast majority do now prefer Remain, the issue itself is not that important to them.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

> @Quincel said:

> We have a primary poll with Warren in 2nd.

>

> https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2617

>

> Biden - 38%

> Warren - 12%

> Sanders - 11%

> Mayor Pete - 10%

> Harris - 8%

> O'Rourke - 5%

>

Warren is the dark horse* I think. Probably better for Dem nominee than POTUS, but she does seem to enthuse the base.

*I wouldn't bet mare than a pony though :)

Only an ass bets at those odds.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,915
    How can Spurs be 2.16 To Qualify here?
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

I'm not sure whether you're referring to my awesome punning or this weirdness with extra lines and blockquote not taking properly.
    ;)
  • Options
    kamskikamski Posts: 4,239
    But doesn't this look like Labour will eventually support another referendum? Surely the plan must be to say "May wasn't willing to compromise", and then the only thing that can get through parliament will be May's deal subject to a referendum (vs Remain, I assume), and Corbyn would surely have to support Remain in the referendum, anything else would be electoral suicide.

Conversely, the plan for May would be to agree to a Labour-ish deal and make the narrative "Of course, I was always in favour of a Brexit that would safeguard workers' rights and environmental safeguards" and go for all-out attack on the right of her party:
    "They were never interested in Brexit except as a means to an end - the end being making it easier for unscrupulous businesses to exploit workers and trash the environment to make a fast buck. They are neither true brexiters nor true conservatives, they are simply wreckers"
    She probably hasn't got the persuasive power to make it work, but still worth a try.
  • Options
    > @isam said:
    > How can Spurs be 2.16 To Qualify here?

Ajax seem to struggle to keep clean sheets, but go forward well. I think they are worth a punt on to qualify. It looks a fairly toothless Spurs side, even with home advantage.
  • Options
    Completely unscientifically I tend to assume most of us don't get beyond a headline and therefore the big BBC headline of 'Labour agree Brexit referendum position' is suitably vague that most people can assure themselves it means precisely what they want it to mean.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    ydoethur said:

I think those two posts by Cyclefree and Nigelb sum up what I was saying about blockquote.

That we’re incompetent with it ?

Or were you just admiring our killer puns ?

• Options
    Nigelb said:

ydoethur said:

That we’re incompetent with it ?

Or were you just admiring our killer puns ?

For some reason it's coming through on my iPad as a series of disjointed lines with long breaks in them and since I think it most unlikely several regular posters are somehow screwing it up in inventive fashion simultaneously I was wondering if there was a glitch.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,850
    On Topic a higher percentage think Lab stand for Remain than think CHUK stand for Remain.

So no gamble at all TBH
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,256
    > @kamski said:
    > But doesn't this look like Labour will eventually support another referendum? Surely the plan must be to say "May wasn't willing to compromise", and then the only thing that can get through parliament will be May's deal subject to a referendum (vs Remain, I assume), and Corbyn would surely have to support Remain in the referendum, anything else would be electoral suicide.
    >
    > Conversely, the plan for May would be to agree to a Labour-ish deal and make the narrative "Of course, I was always in favour of a Brexit that would safeguard workers' rights and environmental safeguards" and go for all-out attack on the right of her party:
    > "They were never interested in Brexit except as a means to an end - the end being making it easier for unscrupulous businesses to exploit workers and trash the environment to make a fast buck. They are neither true brexiters nor true conservatives, they are simply wreckers"
    > She probably hasn't got the persuasive power to make it work, but still worth a try.

Their objective is to try and be able to say that they might have supported a referendum without ever actually being called upon to do it.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,952
    Hmmm?

Have comments been broken?
  • Options
    > @rcs1000 said:
    > Hmmm?
    >
    > Have comments been broken?

DAMN IT.

Bloody Vanilla.

If I didn't have other things on, I'd change to another commenting system
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    I wonder if Disqus has improved since the last time PB used it.
  • Options
    I've sent an email to Vanilla support.

I'm kinda busy right now, but will look into alternative commenting systems when I have some free time.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

That's easy. No.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Hmmm?

Have comments been broken?

DAMN IT.

Bloody Vanilla.

If I didn't have other things on, I'd change to another commenting system

So it isn't just me? It really is screwed up?
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Oh yeah, you can now like MY posts.

You like your own post?!!!
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,256
    edited April 2019
    > @ydoethur said:
    > Hmmm?
    >
    > Have comments been broken?
    >
    > DAMN IT.
    >
    > Bloody Vanilla.
    >
    > If I didn't have other things on, I'd change to another commenting system
    >
    > So it isn't just me? It really is screwed up?

Yes
  • Options
    Foxy said:

> @isam said:

> How can Spurs be 2.16 To Qualify here?

Ajax seem to struggle to keep clean sheets, but go forward well. I think they are worth a punt on to qualify. It looks a fairly toothless Spurs side, even with home advantage.

Well they are joint top of the Eredivisie with PSV who Spurs outclassed twice, but I hope you are right
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @IanB2

That comment has not aged well...

And you edited it when you realised, I see!
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    edited April 2019
    If you look at how it is reported on BBC, I don't think it is a risk. To the vast majority who aren't engaged, it makes it sound to Brexit supporters like they don't really want to no go through with Brexit and to Remainers like they will eventually get their 2nd vote.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48099901
  • Options
    > @AmpfieldAndy said:
    > Why would anyone be surprised. Labour voters in areas like the NorthEast, Birmingham, Wales, South Humberside didn’t vote Remain or think Brexit was wrong. Not all comrades are equal in Labour.

That's not necessarily true.

Imagine that you're in NE Seat which voted 60:40 for Leave, and which the Labour Party won with 50% of the vote in 2017.

It's quite possible that the majority of Labour voters come from the 40% of voters in the constituency who voted Remain.

It's why the Labour Party's policy of not really having a position (other than to oppose everything the Conservative Party does) is so clever. They're opposed to THIS Brexit. And they will be opposed to all actual Brexits, while being obviously in favour of Brexit.
  • Options
    BannedInParisBannedInParis Posts: 2,191
    "Hold my beer"
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Jezza's socialist utopia get worse by the day....absolutely shocking scenes.

Protesters are run over by Maduro's armoured vehicles as gunfire breaks out, sending civilians running for cover after Juan Guaido calls for military uprising, sparking clashes with pro-regime troops

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6975871/Venezuelas-Juan-Guaido-calls-military-revolt-final-phase-overthrowing-President-Maduro.html
  • Options

Protesters are run over by Maduro's armoured vehicles as gunfire breaks out, sending civilians running for cover after Juan Guaido calls for military uprising, sparking clashes with pro-regime troops

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6975871/Venezuelas-Juan-Guaido-calls-military-revolt-final-phase-overthrowing-President-Maduro.html

What's the difference between Stalin and Maduro?

One is a pseudo socialist and swindler with a ridiculous moustache following a revolutionary leader who for all his lurid claims left the country in an even worse mess than he found it.

Stalin, with all his many faults, was not out to line his own pockets.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,961
    > @rcs1000 said:
    > Oh yeah, you can now like MY posts.

A like button, what is this madness?
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

I think it is still threaded. Which is utterly hideous.
  • Options
    > @rcs1000 said:
    > Oh yeah, you can now like MY posts.

NEVER
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    That's weird. Consecutive posts by @RobD where one was OK and the other wasn't.

(And top trolling by @Sunil_Prasannan.)
  • Options
    Spurs doing a Spurs....
  • Options
    Pineapple pizza!

And a Like button. Oh happy day!
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

I swing both ways. :smiley:

More seriously, I switched to the vanillacommunity site which is less broken.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Pineapple pizza!

It's all downhill from here.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Foxy said:

Pineapple pizza!

I always knew that they were without morality in Leicester. They have an entire museum dedicated to a child killer. But rejoicing over pineapple pizza...
  • Options
    RobD said:

ydoethur said:

Now it makes sense. That would also explain why mine is working.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Don’t encourage him !

• Options
    Nigelb said:

ydoethur said:

Don’t encourage him !
    The key thing about the good Dr Prasannan is he has never needed encouragement.
  • Options
    Speaking of trolling, Biden might be an old timer, but he appears to have an excellent sense (or his advisors do) of how to needle Trump:
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/441301-biden-if-trump-blocks-investigations-congress-has-no-choice-but-to
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,709
    ydoethur said:

One is a pseudo socialist and swindler with a ridiculous moustache following a revolutionary leader who for all his lurid claims left the country in an even worse mess than he found it.

No. He was just interested in wielding God-level power over millions... :(
  • Options
    This is one of the best displays of football I have ever seen
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,282
    ydoethur said:

RobD said:

ydoethur said:

I don't understand why everyone doesn't use the vanilla site. It's so much better and phone-friendly and you get the most recent at the bottom so catching up on threads is easy and intuitive.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

ydoethur said:

No. He was just interested in wielding God-level power over millions... :(
    That was one of the many faults I had in mind.

But then, so did Chavez.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Spurs doing a Spurs....

Ajax look a bloody good team, but will concede, I think. Their away form in the CL has been good.
  • Options
    In fact I'd go so far as to say the PB vanilla presentation on a mobile phone is one of life's small joys.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,052
    Do I not like that?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    TOPPING said:

ydoethur said:

RobD said:

ydoethur said:

I don't understand why everyone doesn't use the vanilla site. It's so much better and phone-friendly and you get the most recent at the bottom so catching up on threads is easy and intuitive.
    And it tells you how many posts have been made since you last looked, and takes you to where you left off. Miles better

In fact one of the worst things about being banned is you have to use the other system!
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,189
    > @isam said:
    > This is one of the best displays of football I have ever seen

Their second half in Turin was the best performance I've seen in many years.
  • Options
    isam said:

TOPPING said:

ydoethur said:

RobD said:

ydoethur said:

And it tells you how many posts have been made since you last looked, and takes you to where you left off. Miles better

In fact one of the worst things about being banned is you have to use the other system!
    Yes and yes and I wouldn't know. Yet.

Then again I think Radiohead are very over rated.
This discussion has been closed.