Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » How each of the constituencies voted at the Referendum

Comments

• Options

nico67 said:

Whatever happens re the Tory rebels they deserve the gratitude of all those who didn’t want a no deal .

Indeed. And the Labour rebels. Whilst CUK and TIG have been a disaster in many ways, they did show that ultimately MPs can be effective parliamentarians without the support of the party whips and patronage. With increasingly authoritarian leaders being selected in both major parties that is an important precedent.
    +1
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,216
    Many of those shadow ministers are too young to recall the reality of the Thatcher years, when naïve young canvassers simply couldn’t comprehend why someone as evil as she could possibly be more popular than Neil Kinnock.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/10/29/beware-writing-labour-baffling-general-election/
  • Options
    When do the parties Manifesto get published? Then hopefully the media wont obsess themselves with Brexit and we get to see what more horrors are in store (from all 3 parties)
  • Options
    kle4 said:

I confess I did have a chuckle at this take on why certain pro-eu politicians are more or less popular
    https://twitter.com/imbadatlife/status/1189106892670492672

No x axis label.
  • Options
    nico67nico67 Posts: 4,502

nico67 said:

Whatever happens re the Tory rebels they deserve the gratitude of all those who didn’t want a no deal .

Indeed. And the Labour rebels. Whilst CUK and TIG have been a disaster in many ways, they did show that ultimately MPs can be effective parliamentarians without the support of the party whips and patronage. With increasingly authoritarian leaders being selected in both major parties that is an important precedent.
    True. It’s been quite astonishing just how many MPs have rebelled and resigned over the last two years . I doubt we’ll ever see this again in our lifetimes.

• Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,231

IanB2 said:

ydoethur said:

Buzzing for this election.

Me too, we could be in for a highly entertaining night, with a number of 1997 style oustings.
    I want to see several major upsets in London.

In particular I want to see incumbents come third in Uxbridge, Hackney, both Islington seats and hopefully Chingford.
    “Were you up for JRM?”
    I would love to see it.

For balance, that tit in Brighton Kemptown needs to go, as well.
    A few changes in Durham and Northumberland would do nobody any harm either. Pidcock, Lavery, et al are hardly ornaments to the Commons.
  • Options
    oxfordsimonoxfordsimon Posts: 5,831
    Am I right in thinking that TBP won't benefit from the broadcast rules during the election period as they didn't exist last time out?
  • Options

Why? Have they apologised for being naughty?
    The oldest pathetic game plan of despots who are devoid of real leadership capability: divide and rule.
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,079
    Can’t wait for the next argument: TV debates.
  • Options

Good but no Ken Clarke means No rejoining the Tory party for me.

I'm less worried about Grieve or Letwin.... would prefer Phil back in.
    Testify, although I shall be campaigning for a Tory in this election campaign, just one.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    ydoethur said:

Me too, we could be in for a highly entertaining night, with a number of 1997 style oustings.

In particular I want to see incumbents come third in Uxbridge, Hackney, both Islington seats and hopefully Chingford.
    I don't think any of those will happen. The interesting seats in London will probably be places like Wimbledon, Putney, Kensington, Cities of London & Westminster, Finchley & Golders Green.
  • Options

Testify, although I shall be campaigning for a Tory in this election campaign, just one.
    Phil Hammond? B)
  • Options

Hammond, Clarke and Gauke can’t be allowed back in. They were intelligent and competent and therefore a threat to the current leadership, who to put it mildly are neither.
  • Options
    Beibheirli_CBeibheirli_C Posts: 7,981

A lot may hinge on whether the "pissed off leave voter" is more flakey than the "pissed off remain voter". The marches of the two polarised viewpoints suggest the one time 48% seem considerably more motivated.

It would amuse me enormously if the ... "p*ssed off Leave voter ..." was annoyed enough that they reverted to old habits and voted UKIP in sufficient numbers to elect an MP.... whilst Farage got nothing.

The irony would be worth having a Kipper in Parliament.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,115

Ken Clarke is retiring. He's voting for his Conservative successor.
  • Options
    CatManCatMan Posts: 2,770
    sirclive said:

When do the parties Manifesto get published? Then hopefully the media wont obsess themselves with Brexit and we get to see what more horrors are in store (from all 3 parties)

I imagine the Tory manifesto won't have anything remotely controversial at all. Keeping the triple lock, 25 years in prison for people caught with a joint, that sort of thing.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,274
    edited October 2019
    MPs now discussing a rumour published by the Sun that 9 December is now already agreed behind the chair
  • Options

Boris restoring the Tory whip to some MPs only, apparently.

As long as Dominic Grieve isn't one.
    That man has done more for this country than you’ll ever do.
    ..and a great deal more than any of the intellectually challenged pigmy apologists for Brexit, who allow themselves to be canon fodder for the most dishonest premier this country has ever had
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

ydoethur said:

I don't think any of those will happen. The interesting seats in London will probably be places like Wimbledon, Putney, Kensington, Cities of London & Westminster, Finchley & Golders Green.
    No of course they won’t.

But it would be (a) fucking hilarious and (b) great news for the country if they did.
  • Options
    SunnyJimSunnyJim Posts: 1,106

Clarke is a funny one, in as much as I genuinely like the guy, but the fact remains he has been at the centre of the two biggest ruptures in the Tory party.

Thatcher in '90 and Brexit.

Grieve, Letwin and Hammond should definitely never be permitted back in to the party.

Rudd's fate seems not to have been decided but I don't really care either way on her future.

• Options

Boris restoring the Tory whip to some MPs only, apparently.

As long as Dominic Grieve isn't one.
    That man has done more for this country than you’ll ever do.
    He has done more to damage it than practically anyone in the last 30 years. And I even include Brown and Blair in that.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,426
    edited October 2019

Phil Hammond? B)
    There's this chap in Staffordshire that's quite good and all One Nation Tories should support.
  • Options

That is an interesting question. Corbyn I guess has nothing to lose - what does Boris want and what does Boris do? Leadership campaign mk2 or does he have to embrace them to show he’s not May?
  • Options
    SunnyJim said:

Clarke is a funny one, in as much as I genuinely like the guy, but the fact remains he has been at the centre of the two biggest ruptures in the Tory party.

Thatcher in '90 and Brexit.

Grieve, Letwin and Hammond should definitely never be permitted back in to the party.

Rudd's fate seems not to have been decided but I don't really care either way on her future.

Rudd did not lose the whip, she gave it up herself in protest. Not sure it would be good optics to reinstate it possibly against her will.
  • Options

That is an interesting question. Corbyn I guess has nothing to lose - what does Boris want and what does Boris do? Leadership campaign mk2 or does he have to embrace them to show he’s not May?
    In Boris’s interest for Swinson to be there but not in Jezza’s.
  • Options
    I believe Labour are already counting their postal votes
  • Options

Phil Hammond? B)
    There's this chap in Stoke that's quite good and all One Nation Tories should support.
    I’ll buy it. Who is it?

If you say ‘Tissue Price’ be aware that you have just condemned him to defeat at the hands of highly parochial and definitely non-Stoke voters in Newcastle under Lyme...
  • Options
    Tories now in some confusion not knowing how strongly to come out against 9 Dec given rumours they may shortly be asked to vote for it,
  • Options

Phil Hammond? B)
    There's this chap in Staffordshire that's quite good and all One Nation Tories should support.
    We have enough Brexit fanboys already
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Phil Hammond? B)
    There's this chap in Stoke that's quite good and all One Nation Tories should support.
    I’ll buy it. Who is it?

If you say ‘Tissue Price’ be aware that you have just condemned him to defeat at the hands of highly parochial and definitely non-Stoke voters in Newcastle under Lyme...
    Yeah I meant him and Staffordshire.

In my defence I've spent most of today in a sexual harassment seminar.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

IanB2 said:

ydoethur said:

“Were you up for JRM?”
    I would love to see it.

A few changes in Durham and Northumberland would do nobody any harm either. Pidcock, Lavery, et al are hardly ornaments to the Commons.
    North West Durham is interesting. Never gone Tory, sizeable LD vote prior to 2010.
  • Options
    I’ve got a feeling that this election is going to be a shitshow of epic proportions.

🍿 🍿
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,612
    Ooh, do you think they'll need me for Skip & Rip?
  • Options

ydoethur said:

IanB2 said:

ydoethur said:

“Were you up for JRM?”
    I would love to see it.

North West Durham is interesting. Never gone Tory, sizeable LD vote prior to 2010.
    City of Durham also.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    ydoethur said:

Off topic, Chris Grayling has to be the worst transport secretary of all time.

He’s completely buggered up the railway network and franchising system and the price we’ll all be likely to pay now is nationalisation.

Even the abject Grayling is a poor second to Ernest Marples.
    Ernest Marples features in this fascinating 1971 documentary about Hyde Park:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umfxgjzz1jM
  • Options

He’s completely buggered up the railway network and franchising system and the price we’ll all be likely to pay now is nationalisation.

"....nationalisation,"

Every cloud has a silver lining.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Phil Hammond? B)
    I’ll buy it. Who is it?

I don’t know what’s more shocking about that post...the confusion over Newcastle under Lyme or the implication that you have seminars on sexually harassing people.
  • Options
    Don’t forget that @HYUFD has assured us that Sunderland Central will go Tory.
  • Options
    Tory MPs now junking their speeches and retreating to generalised waffle
  • Options
    edited October 2019

I’ve got a feeling that this election is going to be a shitshow of epic proportions.

🍿 🍿

We can always hope :+1:

• Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,860

Swinson?
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Phil Hammond? B)
    I’ll buy it. Who is it?

I don’t know what’s more shocking about that post...the confusion over Newcastle under Lyme or the implication that you have seminars on sexually harassing people.
    Top tip, put the sexual harassment complaint forms in the bottom draw, that way you'll get a cracking view of their arse when they go to get one.

This seminar was so tedious, I would have eaten a pizza with a pineapple on it if it meant I could left earlier.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,995
    IanB2 said:

Royal Mail management will now come under a lot of pressure to sort their dispute and head off the threatened December postal strike.

The unions are the problem, not the management
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Phil Hammond? B)
    I’ll buy it. Who is it?

There are so many things I could say to that, but I think I will just let it slide.....
  • Options

Phil Hammond? B)
    Hammond has been deselected and lost the whip and will not be standing again
  • Options
    El_CapitanoEl_Capitano Posts: 3,870
    ydoethur said:

I was referring to the two different seats of SOT central and SOT North. SOT has three seats. SOT Central is basically innercity. SOT North is partly innercity plus small towns and villages. The reason i mentioned these two seats was in response to hyufd saying the tories could pick up strong leave seats where Labour had the seats.

You may have meant it, but as far as I can see you didn’t say it.

Indeed, on paper SOTS should be less amenable to the Tories than SOTN.

So I don’t see your point matches the facts. It’s me and Ystradgynlais all over again.

By the way, will I make people jealous if I say I’m outside on a balcony in shirtsleeves, shorts and sandals?
    Not me because I’m in exactly the same situation.

Just missed the Madeira Organ Festival, exasperatingly. And I need to be home by Sunday to play for Messy Church. I think “Messy Church” means I play Messiaen for the out voluntary, right?
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,760
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Phil Hammond? B)
    I’ll buy it. Who is it?

[Deleted]
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    edited October 2019

To be fair to Chris Grayling, he'd previously buggered up the criminal justice system, since when a fifth of murders are now down to prisoners on parole, so it is not like the PM had not been warned he was a liability.
  • Options

In Boris’s interest for Swinson to be there but not in Jezza’s.
    That’s a fair point. Same with Farage in reverse. Johnson and Corbyn will be trading off opposition leaders like football stickers.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

ydoethur said:

Phil Hammond? B)
    I’ll buy it. Who is it?

There are so many things I could say to that, but I think I will just let it slide.....
    With hindsight, so should I have done...a grossly inappropriate comment made in reply to mine.

Oh, and something about the forms going in the bottom drawer as well.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,744
  • Options
    RecidivistRecidivist Posts: 4,679
    timmo said:

Brom said:

HYUFD said:

The Tories should be hoping to take all the strongest Leave voting seats and the LDs will equally be hoping to take the strongest Remain voting seats

Will it be that symmetrical? I wonder. Apart from on BBC news broadcasts I haven't really picked up the feeling that people in the North are that fussed about Brexit. While my little home counties town supplied quite a contingent to the People's Vote march.
    The North certainly doesn't seem fussed about going on a People's Vote march that much is true.
    Well they aren't marching at all are they. My point was that maybe Brexiters aren't as motivated as all that compared to leavers, so HYFUD may find that Brexit loses the Tories support in their normally strong areas without as much compensation in places that don't generally back them.
    Yes you can certainly make a case that remainers are more fired up - if there were 1m people motivated enough to turn up for a demo then perhaps 5 times that number are motivated enough to vote tactically? 5 million is a lot of votes, enough to swing many constituencies.

Twill be an interesting election....
    Yes. I didn't get this first hand I'm afraid, but I have heard that the Lib Dems fancy their chances in Guildford. There aren't huge numbers of seats like Guildford of course, but even so the Tories can't really afford to go backwards.
    LDs have won Guildford before and it's pretty Remainy.
    LDs will.win Guildford
    Courageous prediction. They were a long way behind in 2017.
  • Options

Sunderland Central is 135th on the Tory target list, if Boris won Sunderland Central he would have a bigger majority than Blair did in 1997 so unlikely
  • Options

The mere mention of a Sunderland seat, and I go all misty eyed at the thought of sprinting students holding the ballot boxes.

Cannot wait for this omnishambles to kick off.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,744

The mere mention of a Sunderland seat, and I go all misty eyed at the thought of sprinting students holding the ballot boxes.

It's always fun until the results come in!
  • Options

Is it Andrea Jenkyns again?
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Phil Hammond? B)
    Hammond has been deselected and lost the whip and will not be standing again
    Yea thanks for that factoid.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

I was referring to the two different seats of SOT central and SOT North. SOT has three seats. SOT Central is basically innercity. SOT North is partly innercity plus small towns and villages. The reason i mentioned these two seats was in response to hyufd saying the tories could pick up strong leave seats where Labour had the seats.

So I don’t see your point matches the facts. It’s me and Ystradgynlais all over again.

By the way, will I make people jealous if I say I’m outside on a balcony in shirtsleeves, shorts and sandals?

Just missed the Madeira Organ Festival, exasperatingly. And I need to be home by Sunday to play for Messy Church. I think “Messy Church” means I play Messiaen for the out voluntary, right?
    Of course.

And don’t forget to play Send in the Clowns as the minister arrives. That always gets a good laugh,,,
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Phil Hammond? B)
    I’ll buy it. Who is it?

With hindsight, so should I have done...a grossly inappropriate comment made in reply to mine.

Many years ago at a previous employer we had to do a questionnaire on the topic of 'sexual harassment hurts everyone' one question was 'Do you have a problem with a woman in a position of authority'? I replied with 'I've never had a problem with a woman in any position'
  • Options
    This debate has deflated suggesting the Sun rumour may be on the money
  • Options

Assuming the Labour candidate in Morley & Outwood isn't an antisemite I'd vote Labour in that seat.
  • Options
    timmotimmo Posts: 1,469

timmo said:

Brom said:

HYUFD said:

The Tories should be hoping to take all the strongest Leave voting seats and the LDs will equally be hoping to take the strongest Remain voting seats

Will it be that symmetrical? I wonder. Apart from on BBC news broadcasts I haven't really picked up the feeling that people in the North are that fussed about Brexit. While my little home counties town supplied quite a contingent to the People's Vote march.
    The North certainly doesn't seem fussed about going on a People's Vote march that much is true.
    Well they aren't marching at all are they. My point was that maybe Brexiters aren't as motivated as all that compared to leavers, so HYFUD may find that Brexit loses the Tories support in their normally strong areas without as much compensation in places that don't generally back them.
    Yes you can certainly make a case that remainers are more fired up - if there were 1m people motivated enough to turn up for a demo then perhaps 5 times that number are motivated enough to vote tactically? 5 million is a lot of votes, enough to swing many constituencies.

Twill be an interesting election....
    Yes. I didn't get this first hand I'm afraid, but I have heard that the Lib Dems fancy their chances in Guildford. There aren't huge numbers of seats like Guildford of course, but even so the Tories can't really afford to go backwards.
    LDs have won Guildford before and it's pretty Remainy.
    LDs will.win Guildford
    Courageous prediction. They were a long way behind in 2017.
    Local factors have made the Tories really toxic
  • Options

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Phil Hammond? B)
    I’ll buy it. Who is it?

Many years ago at a previous employer we had to do a questionnaire on the topic of 'sexual harassment hurts everyone' one question was 'Do you have a problem with a woman in a position of authority'? I replied with 'I've never had a problem with a woman in any position'
    The Tory party traditionally take women in a position of authority from behind.

Admittedly they do that to the men as well.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

IanB2 said:

ydoethur said:

“Were you up for JRM?”
    I would love to see it.

City of Durham also.
    I remember the Cleggasm - City of Durham, Blaydon and goodness knows where else all going to the LibDems. And of course Ealing Central, where they came third.
  • Options
    TheJezziahTheJezziah Posts: 3,840
    Barbarism on the run as socialism continues its epic rise on both sides of the North Atlantic!

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1189210805809627141

Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!
  • Options
    El_CapitanoEl_Capitano Posts: 3,870
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Of course.

And don’t forget to play Send in the Clowns as the minister arrives. That always gets a good laugh,,,
    Never had the guts to do that! Our previous vicar got elevated to Archdeacon. She was a dedicated Trekkie, so at her final service I played her in to the Star Trek theme...
  • Options

ydoethur said:

IanB2 said:

ydoethur said:

“Were you up for JRM?”
    I would love to see it.

City of Durham also.
    I remember the Cleggasm - City of Durham, Blaydon and goodness knows where else all going to the LibDems. And of course Ealing Central, where they came third.
    Don't forget some Lib Dems were talking about gaining Witney in 2010.
  • Options
    Donald Tusk will be retiring at the end of November .

He will be sadly missed by Remainers .

He was always on our side and passionately believed in all that’s good about working together and being part of that bigger European family .

• Options
    CatMan said:
    Looks like it, given the speed that all the false puffery against the 9th from Tory MPs just went, well, puff.
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 19,983
    An election on a Monday - ugh. That’s an outrage.
  • Options

Assuming the Labour candidate in Morley & Outwood isn't an antisemite I'd vote Labour in that seat.
    Imagine being a PBer who had actually voted for Jenkyns. Twice and counting...
  • Options
    nico67 said:

He was always on our side and passionately believed in all that’s good about working together and being part of that bigger European family .

Donald Tusk was impressive. Hard to imagine his successor will do better.

This lady replacing Juncker, on the other hand, will only have to stand upright without swaying to be a distinct improvement.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,190
    CatMan said:
    MNF - West Ham v Arsenal. I wonder if they could put the Exit Poll on the big screen at the end of the game?
  • Options
    So Bozo has a day less than we would have had, had he voted for the 9th yesterday.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

It's always fun until the results come in!
    Or the exit poll!
  • Options

An election on a Monday - ugh. That’s an outrage.

First time not on a Thursday since 1931.
  • Options
    AramintaMoonbeamQCAramintaMoonbeamQC Posts: 3,597
    edited October 2019

ydoethur said:

IanB2 said:

ydoethur said:

“Were you up for JRM?”
    I would love to see it.

City of Durham also.
    Don't forget some Lib Dems were talking about gaining Witney in 2010.
    More interested to see how many former LD voters 'return' to them, having stayed away post coalition. That, coupled with the impact of BXP candidates, may lead to some unexpected seats changing hands Lab >Tory and vice versa.

I'm not expecting to see PM Swinson, and the SNP will throw everything at it to try and unseat her.
  • Options
    TheJezziahTheJezziah Posts: 3,840
    nico67 said:

Yeah was a nice last message from him as well, we were lucky to have him in place.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,060
    Reinstating the “Remoaners” is going down very badly with Con/BXP floating activists on social media.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Barbarism on the run as socialism continues its epic rise on both sides of the North Atlantic!

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1189210805809627141

Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!

Socialism on the rise amongst Democratic and Labour voters is not the same as Socialism being on the rise amongst all voters (good poll for Bernie and Warren though)
  • Options
    nichomarnichomar Posts: 7,483
    Who is the strange woman from labour on ch4 news at the moment?
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

nico67 said:

This lady replacing Juncker, on the other hand, will only have to stand upright without swaying to be a distinct improvement.
    One of the nice little gems from Cameron's memoirs is that both he and Merkel were not keen on Juncker's appointment. Hindsight suggests their misgivings were justified.
  • Options

If you prefer to vote for a Corbyn Labour candidate over a Tory shows you have finally burnt your bridges with the party
  • Options
    nichomar said:

Who is the strange woman from labour on ch4 news at the moment?

Any clues to narrow it down a little?
  • Options

She seems like a pretty bog-standard former union rep from central casting.

https://labourlist.org/2018/03/trade-union-organiser-to-contest-ed-balls-old-seat-of-morley-and-outwood/
  • Options
    If someone in September would have offered me an extension to January 31st , a deal and an election I would have banked that .

My worst nightmare was a no deal , or no negotiated deal and Bozo trashing the EU in an election and destroying future relations .

This way Remainers get one last chance however small , and if it doesn’t happen then leaving with a deal I can accept and move on.
  • Options

Reinstating the “Remoaners” is going down very badly with Con/BXP floating activists on social media.

Not all of them, only those who voted for the Boris Deal and against amending it
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

If you prefer to vote for a Corbyn Labour candidate over a Tory shows you have finally burnt your bridges with the party
    Oh behave you human dildo.

I've said I should be campaigning for a Tory candidate in this election.
  • Options
    HarryFHarryF Posts: 1
    Who is the LD candidate for Cambridge ? Huppert ?
  • Options
    nichomarnichomar Posts: 7,483
    Pink jacket stilted northern accent JC devotee none of which is wrong but I decided to not get up to look at the tv.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

nico67 said:

One of the nice little gems from Cameron's memoirs is that both he and Merkel were not keen on Juncker's appointment. Hindsight suggests their misgivings were justified.
    A drunken oaf dismissed as PM of Luxembourg after his security service was caught rigging elections and who made his country a byword for tax fraud might not have been the smart choice? Who would have thought that, eh?

Which begs the question - why did Merkel not block him if she realised this? I suspect she was merely urbanely agreeing with Cameron to his face to try and change his mind, rather than saying what she thought. If she had had misgivings, Juncker would have been discarded faster than a Labour MP caught talking common sense.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Not all of them, only those who voted for the Boris Deal and against amending it
    In that case, perhaps he could reinstate a few more?
  • Options
    TudorRoseTudorRose Posts: 1,662
    HYUFD said:

Sunderland Central is 135th on the Tory target list, if Boris won Sunderland Central he would have a bigger majority than Blair did in 1997 so unlikely
    Talking of Blair; Sedgefield might be interesting.
  • Options
    So how many Tory MPs with the whip do we go into the election with?
  • Options
    HarryF said:

Who is the LD candidate for Cambridge ? Huppert ?

No
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Oh behave you human dildo.

I've said I should be campaigning for a Tory candidate in this election.
    You should be; will you be?
This discussion has been closed.