Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Bernie edges to odds-on for the nomination as the Nevada caucu

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited February 2020 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Bernie edges to odds-on for the nomination as the Nevada caucuses get ready to start

It’s another big night in the fight for he WH2010 Democratic nomination with the caucuses in Nevada. We should start getting results at about 0300 GMT.

Read the full story here

Comments

• First like France.
  • Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

tyson said:

Sandpit said:

I see this has turned into Coronaviruschat.com again

So what do you reckon, Wilder or Fury tonight? Betfair have them 2.04 and 2.12 respectively, too close to call.

It's either Wilder on a knockout or Fury on unanimous- I cannot see any other outcome.....
    Nah, dodgy American judges. One might give it to Wilder anyway.
    Like the way they managed to get the first fight as a draw, despite Fury outboxing Wilder for a good 9 rounds.
    Even marking that last round as 10-7 doesn’t get you Tom a draw, Fury was way ahead on every commentator’s scorecard.

Let’s hope this is just as epic a fight as the last one.
    You are not possibly suggesting that boxing judges could be bent? Nearly as bad as GGG vs Canelo 1st fight, where GGG definitely won but one judge had it Canelo by 8 rounds.
  • ydoethurydoethur Posts: 66,769

First like France.

Blimey TSE, a new thread to get away from my zinging retort is a bit excessive!
  • First like France.

Cheating your way to first like France?
  • MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,603

How many of you are actually paying £25 for the Fury v Wilder match?

I am, well five of us are chipping in a fiver each and we're watching it on my mate's new 65" TV.
  • RobDRobD Posts: 58,941

First like France.

I think it means he is going on strike. :p
  • ydoethur said:

Oh dear, a not very important region of the UK loses and its a bit of handbags...

I was cheering for France.

Welsh Rugby Union fans are the pineapple topping on the wonderful pizza that is Rugby Union.

They've become increasingly bitter since 2003.
    Why? Because we keep winning?
    Since that glorious night in 2003 when we became world champions.
  • speedy2speedy2 Posts: 981
    Well if Sanders wins Nevada tonight it will be the first state that he will win that he didn't last time.

That will definitely break the log jam and make him the favourite.
  • First like France.

Nah, the French were awesome today, we needed a match like that after the turdfest Scotland and Italy produced earlier.
  • Jesus Christ, the fight costs $85 in the US.
  • MaxPB said:

I am, well five of us are chipping in a fiver each and we're watching it on my mate's new 65" TV.
    The fight is way past my bedtime.
  • SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,614
    On topic, this market is still under-round, although less so than it has been. The back prices of the ten layable candidates add to 96.1%.

ydoethur said:

Oh dear, a not very important region of the UK loses and its a bit of handbags...

Welsh Rugby Union fans are the pineapple topping on the wonderful pizza that is Rugby Union.

And how much have you won since? *innocent face*

Or at least, since the extraordinary talent that was Johnny Wilkinson who kicked you through the semi final and final retired?

Jesus Christ, the fight costs $85 in the US.

And they’re expecting two million subscriptions.

Although to be fair, it’s not on at 5 in the morning in the US.
  • ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Or at least, since the extraordinary talent that was Johnny Wilkinson who kicked you through the semi final and final retired?
    We've been to two world cup finals since 2003, we were cheated by an incompetent TMO in 2007.

How many finals have the Welsh been to since 2003? Or indeed since 1987?
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited February 2020
    Sandpit said:

The thing I find most annoying about boxing PPV vs UFC, is UFC stack their big PPV cards with lots of really top quality fights. Boxing it seems most of the time like the undercard is whoever is cheapest to fill the slots.

e.g. the 2nd fight from the top on the bill is basically two heavyweight nobodies, one of which AJ put away in 2 rounds. The 3rd fight includes a boxer doesn't even have a wikipedia page.
    edited February 2020

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

We've been to two world cup finals since 2003, we were cheated by an incompetent TMO in 2007.

None. We’re not at our best in world cups.

However, five Six Nations trophies to England’s three and four Grand Slams to England’s zero wave hello.
  • If Leicester win this, and Liverpool win their next four matches, then they'll win the title at Goodison.

It can't happen can it?
  • ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

However, five Six Nations trophies to England’s three and four Grand Slams to England’s zero wave hello.
    Minor trinkets compared to the Webb Ellis Trophy.
  • I had to open my gob didn't I?
    edited February 2020

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Minor trinkets compared to the Webb Ellis Trophy.
    Winning a Grand Slam and beating England at the Millennium Stadium is worth all the world cups in the universe.
  • Paging our local worrywart...

Dramatic surge in UNTRACEABLE clusters of coronavirus cases around the world sparks dire warnings from disease experts that 'containment methods are not going to work'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8032385/Coronavirus-experts-say-NOT-rising-numbers-infections-fear.html
  • tysontyson Posts: 6,049
    MaxPB said:

I've bought it....with a 4.00 alarm call....

It's not on 5 live

Paging our local worrywart...

Dramatic surge in UNTRACEABLE clusters of coronavirus cases around the world sparks dire warnings from disease experts that 'containment methods are not going to work'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8032385/Coronavirus-experts-say-NOT-rising-numbers-infections-fear.html

Erm, how do they know they are there if they are "UNTRACEABLE"?

Unless it's an acronym. ;)

Sandpit said:

The thing I find most annoying about boxing PPV vs UFC, is UFC stack their big PPV cards with lots of really top quality fights. Boxing it seems most of the time like the undercard is whoever is cheapest to fill the slots.

e.g. the 2nd fight from the top on the bill is basically two heavyweight nobodies, one of which AJ put away in 2 rounds. The 3rd fight includes a boxer doesn't even have a wikipedia page.
    I don’t really watch UFC but that’s a fair point. They’ll put three or four big title fights on the same bill.

I guess the more disjointed way that boxing is governed and promoted (and all the massive egos involved) makes it more difficult to organise everyone around the same event.
  • MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 24,601
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

2011 was to be our year. However, someone with a quintessentially Irish name, Alain was selected to referee against France. It was not that he was biased but Sam Warburton was red carded in the 19th minute when anyone who didn't have a quintessentially Irish name like Monsieur Alain Roland would have shown yellow. Yes it was a very careless off the ground tackle and Warburton should have seen ten minutes in the bin. Eventually a very poor France proceeded to the next round.

Not that I am bitter.
  • IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,094
    RobD said:

They mean clusters that can’t be traced back to a source, as was done with the British/French cluster and that guy from the ski chalet.
  • AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670

First like France.

I've backed the away team for every match this weekend.
  • nichomarnichomar Posts: 7,483
    RobD said:

The source is untraceable not the victims

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

2011 was to be our year. However, someone with a quintessentially Irish name, Alain was selected to referee against France. It was not that he was biased but Sam Warburton was red carded in the 19th minute when anyone who didn't have a quintessentially Irish name like Monsieur Alain Roland would have shown yellow. Yes it was a very careless off the ground tackle and Warburton should have seen ten minutes in the bin. Eventually a very poor France proceeded to the next round.

Not that I am bitter.
    It was a text book red. Complaing about it isnlike being an England fan complaining about Cueto correctly being called in touch.
    I've chickened out a exited the Fury Wilder market even though clearly Wilder will win.
  • Alistair said:

First like France.

I've backed the away team for every match this weekend.
    So when I get shouted at for swearing between 3pm and 5pm tomorrow I can blame you?
  • MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 24,601
    edited February 2020
    Alistair said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Not that I am bitter.
    It was a text book red. Complaing about it isnlike being an England fan complaining about Cueto correctly being called in touch.
    Tip tackle? From what I saw through the rose tinted spectacles issued to the whole of Wales on that Saturday Clerc barely left the floor.
    Alistair said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Not that I am bitter.
    The commentator on the night called it one of the most controversial decisions in the history of the World Cup. Even today the Italian only got a yellow for a similar offence.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yLpptT_nCp0
  • If Leicester win this, and Liverpool win their next four matches, then they'll win the title at Goodison.

It can't happen can it?

Shocking from VAR in the first half, can't comprehend how Leicester didn't get any penalties.

Now we *urgh* rely upon Manchester United winning at Old Trafford in order to get the title at Goodison. Urgh.
  • Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,047
    RobD said:

That isn't what I take from it. What I take from it is how the heck does the disease pop up somewhere like that? Assuming it can't teleport. It's a conspiracy that needs a theory. Were the Iranians experimenting with the corona? Do they really have it or are they just using a fake outbreak to control society more and crack down on dissent? Is it an American bio weapon they are trying out on their enemies (in which case look out for it to hit Russia soon)?
    nichomar said:

RobD said:

The key point from the Mail story is that apparently only about half the Brits from the ship were on the flight destined for ‘Butlins Wirral’ with the remainder, variously, having:

- decided to stay on the ship
    - got fed up waiting for the UK rescue and gone on the flights to other countries, presumably then to make their own way home
    - refused the UK flight and quarantine as they wished to travel home themselves and be with family

which doesn’t bode well if, as happened in with the US and Japanese passengers off the same ship, a bunch of them subsequently become ill

RobD said:

That isn't what I take from it. What I take from it is how the heck does the disease pop up somewhere like that? Assuming it can't teleport. It's a conspiracy that needs a theory. Were the Iranians experimenting with the corona? Do they really have it or are they just using a fake outbreak to control society more and crack down on dissent? Is it an American bio weapon they are trying out on their enemies (in which case look out for it to hit Russia soon)?
    Or just maybe it is possible to travel from China to Iran?
    IanB2 said:

RobD said:

Who on earth travels from China to Iran?
  • IanB2 said:

RobD said:

People who wish to travel between China and Iran.

What mad kind of question is that?
  • 7 airlines fly direct from China to Iran.
    edited February 2020

IanB2 said:

RobD said:

Religious tourists possibly. The city of Qom in Iran, where the first deaths occurred, is a Shia Muslim shrine.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qom

Also, both countries are on the old Silk Road, lots of trade between them.
    Sandpit said:

IanB2 said:

RobD said:

Religious tourists possibly. The city of Qom in Iran, where the first deaths occurred, is a Shia Muslim shrine.
    I see. Well you learn something new each day. It's a wonderful country to visit apparently, the people are delightful and hospitable. Just not on the tourist trail I wouldn't have thought.

IanB2 said:

RobD said:

A planeload of people every day from Guangzhou, several planes a week from shanghai, one weekly from Beijing, and a few each month from Urumqi, Shenzhen and Chengdu, apparently, plus any others willing to change plans at Doha.
    edited February 2020
    IanB2 said:

nichomar said:

RobD said:

The key point from the Mail story is that apparently only about half the Brits from the ship were on the flight destined for ‘Butlins Wirral’ with the remainder, variously, having:

- got fed up waiting for the UK rescue and gone on the flights to other countries, presumably then to make their own way home
    - refused the UK flight and quarantine as they wished to travel home themselves and be with family

which doesn’t bode well if, as happened in with the US and Japanese passengers off the same ship, a bunch of them subsequently become ill
    HMG surely have the passenger manifest. They know who they are looking for.
    edited February 2020

Sandpit said:

IanB2 said:

RobD said:

I see. Well you learn something new each day. It's a wonderful country to visit apparently, the people are delightful and hospitable. Just not on the tourist trail I wouldn't have thought.
    Like so many countries, lovely people but terrible leaders. There’s lots of places to visit in Iran - when there isn’t a war going on.
    Sandpit said:

Alistair said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Not that I am bitter.
    The commentator on the night called it one of the most controversial decisions in the history of the World Cup. Even today the Italian only got a yellow for a similar offence.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yLpptT_nCp0
    The IRB had censured refs for failing to red card players for tip tackling all tournament. Every player who tip tackled during the tournament got a multi week ban.

There was a massive ref meeting prior to the semi finals where the IRB pointed out tip tackles where auto reds.

Tip tackle? From what I saw through the rose tinted spectacles issued to the whole of Wales on that Saturday Clerc barely left the floor.

Sandpit said:

IanB2 said:

RobD said:

Nevertheless perhaps a more credible theory than that the Iranians had been sitting on a top secret load of test tubes containing Coronavirus and used the unrelated outbreak in China to release it by infecting a bunch of their own people?
    IanB2 said:

Sandpit said:

IanB2 said:

RobD said:

Nevertheless perhaps a more credible theory than that the Iranians had been sitting on a top secret load of test tubes containing Coronavirus and used the unrelated outbreak in China to release it by infecting a bunch of their own people?
    Only a tiny bit more credible. :)
  • rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,778
    speedy2 said:

Well if Sanders wins Nevada tonight it will be the first state that he will win that he didn't last time.

He's definitely the favourite now!

My current view is that unless you see at least one, and possibly two, of Biden, Bloomberg, Buttigieg and Baemy drop out before Super Tuesday, then Sanders is the nominee.

Indeed, even if one drops out, I think he remains favourite.

That being said, I think the internal pressure on the four moderates to come to some kind of arrangement is going to be absolutely enormous. Buttigieg, for example, will probably be offered DNC support for a competitive Senate seat in 2020.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and forecast that neither Baemy not Biden contests the Super Tuesday states.
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,981
    edited February 2020
    Alistair said:

Now the 2015 world cup was a world cup where the refereeing was perfect on every occasion.

Alistair said:

Now the 2015 world cup was a world cup where refereeing was perfect on every occasion.
    First up against the wall when the revolution comes.

We'd have totally beaten Arg too given the rank performance they put in against Aus.
  • Alistair said:

Alistair said:

Now the 2015 world cup was a world cup where refereeing was perfect on every occasion.

We'd have totally beaten Arg too given the rank performance they put in against Aus.
    I'm hoping Craig Joubert backs Yes in any future Indyref, No would win a landslide.
  • IanB2 said:

nichomar said:

RobD said:

It doesn't quite say that. Some people live abroad so I'm not sure why they would want to be airlifted to the UK. Others elected to stay with (presumably non-British) family members.

Alistair said:

Alistair said:

I'm hoping Craig Joubert backs Yes in any future Indyref, No would win a landslide.
    The thing that grates about Joubert's absolute and total howler is that it overshadowed what an absolute and totally biased performance Joubert put in over the 80. A ref who never willing witnessed the lower ranked team beat the higher rank team.
  • rcs1000 said:

speedy2 said:

My current view is that unless you see at least one, and possibly two, of Biden, Bloomberg, Buttigieg and Baemy drop out before Super Tuesday, then Sanders is the nominee.

That being said, I think the internal pressure on the four moderates to come to some kind of arrangement is going to be absolutely enormous. Buttigieg, for example, will probably be offered DNC support for a competitive Senate seat in 2020.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and forecast that neither Baemy not Biden contests the Super Tuesday states.
    I'm confused, if you're expecting Biden, Baemy and Buttigieg to drop out who do you expect to be left? Just Bloomberg? Seems unlikely to me.
  • MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 49,962
    eadric said:

Riots in Iran over coronavirus quarantine

https://twitter.com/AlirezaNader/status/1231285543817924609?s=20

State of emergency in Italy

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1231271761758621697?s=20

It's like a Netflix thriller series, come hideously to life

And even more hideously, you aren't getting the pay-day from it......
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 595
    edited February 2020
    eadric said:

Riots in Iran over coronavirus quarantine

https://twitter.com/AlirezaNader/status/1231285543817924609?s=20

State of emergency in Italy

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1231271761758621697?s=20

It's like a Netflix thriller series, come hideously to life

How long before Britain is sealed off "Children of Men" style?
  • NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,265

I'd not have thought so either, but I know several people who've been - as you say they like the people and it's much more cosmopolitan in eheran than one might expect, while offering a feast of cultural history.

That said, I wouldn't set off there right now...
  • eadric said:

OMG look, in news no-one expected, China now admits the virus did NOT start in Wuhan seafood market, which is just 200m from a laboratory investigating viruses in bats.

My God, where did this virus, which came from bats, actually originate?

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1180429.shtml

I really respect your knowledge and interest in this issue but maybe time to dial the panic down a bit
  • rcs1000 said:

speedy2 said:

It's kind of weird to see the current delegate leader, who got that way *before* his lane consolidated, rated at only 11%. I think the markets are taking Bloomberg way too seriously.

I think KLOBUCHAR drops out unless she has an unexpected SURGE, she just doesn't have the money to compete nationwide. Then Biden and Buttigieg need to make a deal. That's easy if Biden does well in SC, he can give Buttigieg the VP slot and promise not to hang on if his health fails, and if he bombs it's also easy as he can't really go into Super Tuesday after losing everything.The problem is if Biden beats Buttigieg in SC but is still kind of meh, it's not really obvious what he can be offered to persuade him not to roll the dice on Super Tuesday.
  • CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    FPT @Benpointer

Yes - that Peter Piot. That was a sensible discussion, reported well by the Mirror. None of the alarmist bullshit that Neil Ferguson is spouting on channel 4.

Peter accepts the inevitability of it spreading, notes that it seems more like H5N1 than SARS and worries about the ability of the NHS to cope with a pandemic.

Rational and reasonable in my view

Charles said:

Charles said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

Sandpit said:

Coronavirus - Two Iranians tested positive in UAE.

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/health/uae-confirms-two-new-cases-of-coronavirus-bringing-total-to-13-1.982752

Now 13 confirmed cases in UAE, and 28 in Iran including five fatalities.

IMO this is now way out of control in Iran.

“Potentially 400,000 deaths in the UK”

“Are we over-reacting?”

https://twitter.com/zachary31411891/status/1228548058713120768?s=21
    Yes. Yes you are overreacting.
    Lol. Then I am happy to be in the same category as Dr Neil Ferguson, coronavirus expert at Imperial College London, as against the care home wage analysts of PB

Incidentally, if it does kill 1-2% of humanity, that means the virus is exactly following the plot of US drama series The Leftovers, where 1 in 50 people suddenly and inexplicably vanish. The series documents the strange and profound effects this might have on those that remain. It’s quite good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Leftovers_(TV_series)
    Neil is not a “coronavirus expert”

He’s a theoretical epidemiologist. He’s been very active on Twitter since the beginning making silly statements and attracting attention
    Almost as if panicking like a headless chicken attracts more attention than being calm and rational.
    His personal interest is best served by becoming the media go to guy.

This is the person you should listen to (this particular statement is old but it was the first I pulled up with google). I’ll worry when he gets worried.

https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/newsevents/news/2020/coronavirus-comment-expert-reaction-peter-piot
    Do you mean this Peter Piot?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-become-pandemic-bigger-threat-21460108
  • NigelbNigelb Posts: 61,589

eadric said:

OMG look, in news no-one expected, China now admits the virus did NOT start in Wuhan seafood market, which is just 200m from a laboratory investigating viruses in bats.

I really respect your knowledge and interest in this issue but maybe time to dial the panic down a bit
    Knowledge ??
  • eadric said:

A study posted on a Chinese website is not "China admits".
  • eadric said:

eadric said:

If it weren't for me, none of you would have even HEARD of this virus, and you'd still be talking about wage levels in care homes.
    Now that is just plain silly.

Diamond Princess at the heart of the issue is a ship my wife and I have spent 33 days on between Canada and China in the last five years and we have followed the crisis on board daily

Furthermore your comment insults the intelligence of posters on this forum

You need to get a sense of perspective or lose creditabilty
  • Nigelb said:

eadric said:

Knowledge ??
    I was being polite but in view of his reply I do wonder how credible he is to be honest
  • kjhkjh Posts: 10,468
    eadric said:

eadric said:

If it weren't for me, none of you would have even HEARD of this virus, and you'd still be talking about wage levels in care homes.
    What? You think none of us watch the news listen to the radio or read newspapers? It is not like it hasn't been in the headlines every single day.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 595

rcs1000 said:

speedy2 said:

It's kind of weird to see the current delegate leader, who got that way *before* his lane consolidated, rated at only 11%. I think the markets are taking Bloomberg way too seriously.

I think KLOBUCHAR drops out unless she has an unexpected SURGE, she just doesn't have the money to compete nationwide. Then Biden and Buttigieg need to make a deal. That's easy if Biden does well in SC, he can give Buttigieg the VP slot and promise not to hang on if his health fails, and if he bombs it's also easy as he can't really go into Super Tuesday after losing everything.The problem is if Biden beats Buttigieg in SC but is still kind of meh, it's not really obvious what he can be offered to persuade him not to roll the dice on Super Tuesday.
    I'm guessing a Buttigieg/Klobuchar ticket is out of the question after the last debate?

Is Sanders really as certain to lose against Trump as the DNC fears?
  • MysticroseMysticrose Posts: 4,688

eadric said:

eadric said:

Diamond Princess at the heart of the issue is a ship my wife and I have spent 33 days on between Canada and China in the last five years and we have followed the crisis on board daily

Sean always gets in a flap.

I'm out in Malaysia at the moment. Fewer than 5% of people are wearing masks and the atmosphere is very chilled. Is that complacent? Not really.
    eadric said:

eadric said:

If it weren't for me, none of you would have even HEARD of this virus, .
    A glorious combination of egotism, hubris and supercilious sanctimony

Nigelb said:

eadric said:

Knowledge ??
    I was being polite but in view of his reply I do wonder how credible he is to be honest
    He’s always in a flap about something. Especially on a Saturday night.
  • eadric said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

Chillax dude.

I have perspective. See my earlier post today.

I reckon our best bet is just to accept this is going to happen, and tell people with the bug to stay home and take their chances. That way we do not savage the economy or crash the NHS.

In the end it will be the inevitable choice, if this does become a massive pandemic. And we will survive just fine.

In the meantime, this is the biggest news story in the world. Not commenting on remarkable developments is a bit daft, on a political betting website.

I hope you and Mrs Big G remain fit and well and go cruising for decades to come!

And now I have some grim domestic shit to deal with. Later.
    Thank you but we have sailed our last cruise having been on many across the world and apart from visiting our eldest son and his wife in Vancouver in May, our international travel days are over and we have no regrets whatsoever

Indeed there is nowhere left we want to visit to be fair
  • TGOHF666 said:

twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1231302024005869569?s=21

Are the UK Labour Party organising these caucus or something?
  • kinabalukinabalu Posts: 38,859
    Alistair said:

I've chickened out a exited the Fury Wilder market even though clearly Wilder will win.

By KO. The 9th.
  • eadric said:

eadric said:

Yes, this highly engaged forum of politics geeks that follow the news will have not even HEARD of the number one news story of the last month had it not been for you.
    eadric said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

In the meantime, this is the biggest news story in the world. .
    No it isn't. I'm in Malaysia right now and fewer than 5% are wearing masks. Probably fewer than 1%. Everyone is going about their daily lives. Plenty of suggestion that the virus requires cold conditions to multiply but even I've been surprised by the nonchalance out here in a country with a considerable Chinese population.
  • TGOHF666 said:
    Is this collapsing into a farce handing Trump another win, surely the democrats are not that idiotic but then I do not know US politics

https://youtu.be/09LTT0xwdfw

😱

eadric said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

Chillax dude.

I reckon our best bet is just to accept this is going to happen, and tell people with the bug to stay home and take their chances. That way we do not savage the economy or crash the NHS.

In the end it will be the inevitable choice, if this does become a massive pandemic. And we will survive just fine.

In the meantime, this is the biggest news story in the world. Not commenting on remarkable developments is a bit daft, on a political betting website.

I hope you and Mrs Big G remain fit and well and go cruising for decades to come!

Thank you but we have sailed our last cruise having been on many across the world and apart from visiting our eldest son and his wife in Vancouver in May, our international travel days are over and we have no regrets whatsoever

I really do believe that cruises are quite disgusting...and if any good comes out of the Conavirus it is to hit this sickening business that caters for geriatric Tories hard
  • kinabalu said:

youtu.be/09LTT0xwdfw

😱
    My ears....my ears....are bleeding.
  • tyson said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

Chillax dude.

I really do believe that cruises are quite disgusting...and if any good comes out of the Conavirus it is to hit this sickening business that caters for geriatric Tories hard
    You're just a nasty snivelling little troll aren't you?
  • nunu2 said:

Bernie leads with moderate voters!

//mobile.twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/1231313073039958023

Trumpers for Sanders....
  • nunu2nunu2 Posts: 1,453

TGOHF666 said:
    Is this collapsing into a farce handing Trump another win, surely the democrats are not that idiotic but then I do not know US politics
    It's the caucus system. It's so archaic

IanB2 said:

RobD said:

China is 5he largest purchaser of Iranian oil.

And even if they weren’t, Chinese are present pretty well globally. Like we were a century or so back.
    nunu2 said:
    Bernie is coming. Change is coming.
    @Philip_Thompson

I am not a troll...I think that cruises represent the worst aspects of decadence...they are polluting hulks of metal where people consume vast quantities of resources...long haul trips to hunt wild animals are worse...but both appear top draw a certain type...
    kinabalu said:

nunu2 said:
    The change being Trump's margin of victory in November?
    tyson said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

Chillax dude.

So what do you do for your jollies, tyson ?
  • tyson said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

Chillax dude.

Tyson. I could not care less about your insulting views and ignorance
  • RobD said:

kinabalu said:

nunu2 said:
    Bernie as nominee ensures Trump doesn't just get a majority in the electoral college, he'll get a popular vote majority too.
    RobD said:

Trump is a one term president. It's written.
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,082

eadric said:

eadric said:

If it weren't for me, none of you would have even HEARD of this virus, .
    A glorious combination of egotism, hubris and supercilious sanctimony

Indeed, you and I were discussing this on Jan 28th, and I think that it was mentioned before that.
This discussion has been closed.