Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Ladbrokes make Sturgeon going his year an 11/10 bet

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited February 2020 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Ladbrokes make Sturgeon going his year an 11/10 bet

With rumours swelling that Scotland’s First Minister is to resign, the bookies make Sturgeon 11/10 to have left her post before the end of 2020, however it is odds-on at 4/6 she is still in charge.

Read the full story here

Comments

• First like the SNP next year no matter whom the party is led by.
  • What odds can I get on Alex Salmond succeeding Nicola Sturgeon?
  • IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,083
    Third!
  • squareroot2squareroot2 Posts: 6,287
    Hammers fans must be gutted...
  • BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,281

Could have posted that any time in the past... well, in living memory to be honest, and it would still have been true.
  • Hammers fans must be gutted...

Serves the racist Jew baiting lot right.
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,969
    edited February 2020
  • YBarddCwscYBarddCwsc Posts: 7,172
    edited February 2020
    FPT,

Worse even than Weinstein were the shocking allegations made by his daughter against Australian Labor politician Bob Hawke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-50704179

When raped by another Labor politician, his daughter was told by Bob "You can’t [go to the police]. I can’t have any controversies right now. I am sorry but I am challenging for the leadership of the Labor Party.”
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,068

West Ham are the worst team that I have seen play this season.
  • Pro_RataPro_Rata Posts: 4,784
    Richard Leonard 16/1. :smiley:
  • FF43FF43 Posts: 15,545
    Nicola Sturgeon does sound quite fed up. If she's no longer interested, it's probably a bad sign.
  • BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,281
    I sincerely hope you lose them all! :lol:
  • CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,074

FPT,

Worse even than Weinstein were the shocking allegations made by his daughter against Australian Labor politician Bob Hawke.

When raped by another Labor politician, his daughter was told by Bob "You can’t [go to the police]. I can’t have any controversies right now. I am sorry but I am challenging for the leadership of the Labor Party.”

Whatever happened to the Labour woman whose rape claim was swept under the carpet a year or so back?
  • Angus Robertson isn't even in Holyrood/Westminster, although I agree he'd be favourite if he was. Swinney has already been leader, and I doubt he'd fancy it again.
  • squareroot2squareroot2 Posts: 6,287

Serves the racist Jew baiting lot right.
    Lets not forget Tevez too
  • Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,280
    edited February 2020
    O/T

"Populism isn’t about class

Why do liberal-Left commentators want to believe Brexit was a 'middle-class civil war'?
    BY MATTHEW GOODWIN"

https://unherd.com/2020/02/populism-isnt-about-class/
  • CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Cyclefree said:

FPT,

Whatever happened to the Labour woman whose rape claim was swept under the carpet a year or so back?
    none of the virtuous souls in the Labour Party gave the slightest fuck about them.

So the media lost interest

Apologies for the crudity
  • FF43 said:

Nicola Sturgeon does sound quite fed up. If she's no longer interested, it's probably a bad sign.

She's virtually in a checkmate position.

Her hopes and dreams were for getting and winning a second referendum but following last years election she now knows she can't possibly get one. That potentially plays into the SNP's favour in the long term as it stokes up resentment but for her she's got nothing left to play for, she simply can't get what she wants.

So now that her allies are turning on her getting ready to fight to replace her, what has she got to fight on for? The domestic agenda that she's not that bothered by frankly? Just dragging time out trying to stoke resentment?

She's got nothing much left to do. She may as well go now.
    Charles said:

Cyclefree said:

FPT,

none of the virtuous souls in the Labour Party gave the slightest fuck about them.

You are making my points on this and the previous threads for me.
  • FF43 said:

Her hopes and dreams were for getting and winning a second referendum but following last years election she now knows she can't possibly get one. That potentially plays into the SNP's favour in the long term as it stokes up resentment but for her she's got nothing left to play for, she simply can't get what she wants.

So now that her allies are turning on her getting ready to fight to replace her, what has she got to fight on for? The domestic agenda that she's not that bothered by frankly? Just dragging time out trying to stoke resentment?

The only thing coming down the line is the runaway train of the Salmond trial, which could get very messy.
  • FF43 said:

The only thing coming down the line is the runaway train of the Salmond trial, which could get very messy.
    Always happens when a trial involves someone in the world of politics.

I'm so old I can remember when the phone hacking trials were going to end David Cameron's Premiership.
  • isamisam Posts: 40,731

FF43 said:

Always happens when a trial involves someone in the world of politics.

I'm so old I can remember when the phone hacking trials were going to end David Cameron's Premiership.
    David Cameron's Premiership? Is that where West Villa played Aston Ham?
  • Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 12,880

Does anyone contest that it's very hard to maintain a healthy vegan diet?

Vegetarian, no problem - vegan, very hard to get all the required nutrients.

Am I wrong?

Yes, you're wrong. It's time consuming as one has to plan ahead and prepare almost every meal from scratch with fresh ingredients but it is, by no means, "very hard".

I'm 52 and weigh the same as I did when I was 21. I highly doubt that would be the case if I were subscribing to the morally bankrupt religion of carnism.
  • FF43FF43 Posts: 15,545

FF43 said:

I don't think Sturgeon is so much checkmated as tired of it all. Dampening down expectations of a second referendum doesn't inspire, even if she has clearly worked it out. And she definitely hates having to answer questions on Salmond, Mackay, why hospitals and schools aren't doing well enough.
  • YBarddCwscYBarddCwsc Posts: 7,172
    Cyclefree said:

Charles said:

Cyclefree said:

FPT,

You are making my points on this and the previous threads for me.
    The Bex Bailey claims do seem very odd.

However, it does seem that UK Labour are as incurious as Australian Labor on this particular matter.
    So here’s an interesting counter-factual.

Weinstein was’t good-looking or particularly simpatico.

If the allegations had been made against a popular, youngish, good-looking actor, would they have been taken as seriously and would people have been so unanimously on the side of the women?
  • AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    This is unhinged.

Random news paper fantasises that Sturgeon is in trouble.
    SNP figures rubbish the claim, the fact that they rubbish the claim is to be hen used as evidence that Sturgeon is in trouble.
    Sturgeon does Marr interview and Marr ask if she's quitting. Sturgeon saying No is then used as evidence that Sturgeon is in trouble (WTF?)
    How we have a piece by Tom Harris as evidence that Sturgeon is in trouble?

What next? Tweets by EffieDeans show Sturgeon is about to go?

Angus Robertson isn't even in Holyrood/Westminster, although I agree he'd be favourite if he was. Swinney has already been leader, and I doubt he'd fancy it again.

Party wouldn't survive Swinney again.
    Andy_JS said:

O/T

"Populism isn’t about class

Why do liberal-Left commentators want to believe Brexit was a 'middle-class civil war'?
    BY MATTHEW GOODWIN"

https://unherd.com/2020/02/populism-isnt-about-class/

One of the most spectacular bad takes from Remain voters over Brexit is that Leave voters will live to regret the loss of FOM. A line from Owen Jones' article last week in The Guardian (He was quoting someone else) put it nicely “Freedom is pretty meaningless if you don’t have the resources to be secure."

The one argument that gives me pause for thought over FOM is that it denies people from poorer EU countries the chance to get rich quick over here. I'd be all for that if it were the rich Brits who paid for it, but while they were earning out of it at the expense of British low paid workers, I struggle to see how anyone vaguely left wing over 40 could swallow it - the greatest capitalist invention ever, only possible because Thatcher destroyed the Trade Unions.
    Cyclefree said:

If the allegations had been made against a popular, youngish, good-looking actor, would they have been taken as seriously and would people have been so unanimously on the side of the women?

Almost certainly not, but in that situation the allegations are much less likely to have been made I guess.

Mike Tyson was popular, young and good looking in the early 90s I guess?
  • FF43 said:

FF43 said:

I don't think Sturgeon is so much checkmated as tired of it all. Dampening down expectations of a second referendum doesn't inspire, even if she has clearly worked it out. And she definitely hates having to answer questions on Salmond, Mackay, why hospitals and schools aren't doing well enough.
    That's kind of what I was saying though. She was up for it while she thought she could get another referendum but now that reality has dawned that she can't - what's the point?
  • Alistair said:

Angus Robertson isn't even in Holyrood/Westminster, although I agree he'd be favourite if he was. Swinney has already been leader, and I doubt he'd fancy it again.

Party wouldn't survive Swinney again.
    I don't remember that as an inspirational time. People I know who have worked with him say he's a decent man, but he's not leader material.

His personal circumstances (his wife has a very serious health condition) would probably mean he wasn't up for another go.
  • Cyclefree said:

FPT,

Or the one where John Prescott’s son shat on the desk of a labour staffer who refused to sleep with him.
  • MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 49,958
    FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.
  • Labour might have been able to capitalise on all this if SLAB were vaguely competent.
    Fortunately for the SNP, Richard Leonard is in charge.
  • Foxy said:

Wait til you come to the lane...

Cyclefree said:

FPT,

Or the one where John Prescott’s son shat on the desk of a labour staffer who refused to sleep with him.
    Eeuugh!
  • DavidLDavidL Posts: 50,771

After his spell in charge of education I don't many others will fancy him either.
    edited February 2020

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.
    Boris seems to be doing Nicola's bidding at the moment. He should have agreed to have an immediate referendum. It would have destroyed the SNP.
  • Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,046

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.
    Boris is the least of her worries.
  • Hammers fans must be gutted...

I think we're going to get relegated :(
  • Foxy said:

Norwich have worse goal difference :)
  • DavidLDavidL Posts: 50,771
    eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.
    Boris seems to be doing Nicola's bidding at the moment. He should have agreed to have an immediate referendum. It would have destroyed the SNP.
    Even if that were true, and it isn’t, it’s practically impossible for the UK govt to allow a Scottish referendum while negox are ongoing with the EU about Brexit.

For instance, the EU would rightly say, Do these Fisheries agreements apply to Scottish waters given that Scotland may be independent in ten weeks? What could the UK say?

There won’t be an indyref 2 until the late 2020s, at the earliest
    Not sure about that although I would like it to be true. If the SNP and their little green helpers win a majority in the Scottish elections on a manifesto of a second referendum I really don't see how Boris continues to say no, certainly for not more than a year.

Still a long haul for Nicola though. May next year for the election, then the inevitable haggling, then the campaign. If the SNP win I think it will be in 2022 or 2023. Of course without Nicola they might find it a lot harder to win that majority. Without it its just not happening.
  • Labour might have been able to capitalise on all this if SLAB were vaguely competent.
    Fortunately for the SNP, Richard Leonard is in charge.

Evergreen.
    DavidL said:

eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.
    Even if that were true, and it isn’t, it’s practically impossible for the UK govt to allow a Scottish referendum while negox are ongoing with the EU about Brexit.

For instance, the EU would rightly say, Do these Fisheries agreements apply to Scottish waters given that Scotland may be independent in ten weeks? What could the UK say?

Not sure about that although I would like it to be true. If the SNP and their little green helpers win a majority in the Scottish elections on a manifesto of a second referendum I really don't see how Boris continues to say no, certainly for not more than a year.

Still a long haul for Nicola though. May next year for the election, then the inevitable haggling, then the campaign. If the SNP win I think it will be in 2022 or 2023. Of course without Nicola they might find it a lot harder to win that majority. Without it its just not happening.
    Will the greens still help if the SNP go with the Tories on the budget?
  • rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,771

Cyclefree said:

FPT,

Who hasn't shat on the desk of an underling at one point or another?
  • twistedfirestopper3twistedfirestopper3 Posts: 2,059
    edited February 2020
    Dura_Ace said:

Am I wrong?

Yes, you're wrong. It's time consuming as one has to plan ahead and prepare almost every meal from scratch with fresh ingredients but it is, by no means, "very hard".

I'm 52 and weigh the same as I did when I was 21. I highly doubt that would be the case if I were subscribing to the morally bankrupt religion of carnism.
    I'm older than you. I've lost 5kg and 4 cm off my waist in a year. I'm fitter, faster and lifting more in the gym than I was 10 years ago. Just walked my fitness test and BA Reacreditation when some half my age have struggled. As you say, food planning and prep is key, but by no means a problem. I just feel generally healthier, physically and mentally and as long as you keep off the processed meat substitutes it's cheap as well. The ethical side is a happy bonus too.
  • MonkeysMonkeys Posts: 755

FF43 said:

Isn't I bad for Indy long-term if the SNP leader IS interested in domestic policies and happy comfy jobs for their pals, without think about Indy?
  • DavidL said:

eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.

He says "no", the SNP moan about it, then what?

The SNP aren't prepared to UDI or hold an illegal referendum and the generation quote gives him a figleaf to say no and move on.
  • CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Cyclefree said:

Cyclefree said:

FPT,

Eeuugh!
    If you found that distasteful do not, I repeat do NOT google

Sage Kelly New York Post
  • jos_sjos_s Posts: 2
    The Sun dropped some heavy hints last week and mentioned a legal embargo on reporting possible changes in Sturgeon’s private life. https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5290002/nicola-sturgeon-snp-private-life-rumours-gossip-not-true/. A bit of googling gives an idea and it’s fair to say these rumours are not new.

Of course this might be wrong but if so may explain if her enthusiasm could be waning. Lifestyle changes can diminish political enthusiasm, most recently shown by Ruth Davidson and Tom Watson.
  • Monkeys said:

FF43 said:

Isn't I bad for Indy long-term if the SNP leader IS interested in domestic policies and happy comfy jobs for their pals, without think about Indy?
    No. The two go hand in hand. An SNP leader doing a great job domestically could encourage voters to make the plunge to go the rest of the way.
    Charles said:

Cyclefree said:

Cyclefree said:

FPT,

Eeuugh!
    If you found that distasteful do not, I repeat do NOT google

Sage Kelly New York Post
    There's a moral somewhere in that story...
  • Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 12,880
    The SNP will be fine as long as Johnson, who is clearly indifferent to the interests of the Scottish people, is PM. If a less detestable and divisive figure ascends then the SNP might be in trouble.
  • DavidL said:

eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.

The SNP aren't prepared to UDI or hold an illegal referendum and the generation quote gives him a figleaf to say no and move on.
    Depends if you think the international community would exert pressure. But considering they ignored the PP sending Spanish police to baton Catalans in order to stop their wildcard referendum, that's doubtful. And without some kind of international support, Sturgeon would not consider UDI.

DavidL said:

eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.

Boris is not going to change his stance on another referendum. He has a majorty of 80. Not going to antagonise his MPs.

The SNP are impotent during this Parliament. But with banging a drum of their grievance about London blocking Scotland's destiny, they deprive Labour of the oxygen to mount any meaningful recovery.
    rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

FPT,

The underlings tell me they are just happy it was the desk.
  • DavidL said:

eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.

Boris is not going to change his stance on another referendum. He has a majorty of 80. Not going to antagonise his MPs.

The SNP are impotent during this Parliament. But with banging a drum of their grievance about London blocking Scotland's destiny, they deprive Labour of the oxygen to mount any meaningful recovery.
    Yeah, Boris keeping the SNP grievance machine going does very much do him a favour electorally. Keep Scotland focused on constitutional politics, probably means no SLAB recovery, which means UK Labour can't win a majority. Which leads to Starmer getting asked very uncomfortable questions about doing deals with the SNP, and the Tories putting up posters of him in Sturgeon's pocket.
    I mentioned this was happening in Newham last week, and PB was 100% positive about it. Would be a shame if it only started being bad now it’s the SNP
  • NigelbNigelb Posts: 61,574
    But centrist Democrats and independents really don’t (though the former will vote for him if nominated).
    And he just surrendered Florida:
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/24/florida-dems-uproar-sanders-cuba-comments-117213
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited February 2020
    Nigelb said:

But centrist Democrats and independents really don’t (though the former will vote for him if nominated).
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/24/florida-dems-uproar-sanders-cuba-comments-117213
    Sanders on Sunday did nothing to allay those concerns in a 60 Minutes interview where he was asked about his 1985 comments stating that the Cuban people didn’t “rise up in rebellion against Fidel Castro” because “he educated their kids, gave their kids health care, totally transformed society.”

That will be playing 24/7 on Florida tv ad breaks come the GE. The Cuban population of Florida will be as repulsed as the Jews here about Corbyn, it will be absolutely toxic.
  • isam said:

I mentioned this was happening in Newham last week, and PB was 100% positive about it. Would be a shame if it only started being bad now it’s the SNP
    Out of interest can anyone tell me what Mairi Black's useful contribution to anything has been?
  • isam said:

Same type of artiste? I suspect Flow Job is a million miles away from the Danny La Rue school of drag (if we’re allowed to call it that anymore?). Just as well children don’t know how to Google.....
    isam said:

Was the drag queen sexually abusing the children? If not, it seems there has actually been pretty good progress from my day.
  • DavidL said:

eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.

Yip, Boris says no, the SNP shut up and Boris rules gloriously for a few decades... Or not.

I would certainly not venture to guess how far the SNP would go in pursuit of their dream of an independent panacea.

At the VERY minimum they could; test out the case for ref 2 in court (who knows what would happen), win Hollyrood 2021 (likely), withdraw all their MPs and MSPs triggering a constitutional crisis as Scotland wouldn't have a government, use mass resignations and by election's as a perfectly legal 'indicatory' referendum.

And that's just off the top of my head. We're in for a bumpy ride.
  • Coronavirus: Singapore recovery rate outpaces infections for fourth day in a row
    In all, 53 of the city state’s 90 cases have ‘fully recovered from the infection’ and been discharged from hospital, the Health Ministry said in a statement

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/3052150/coronavirus-singapore-recovery-rate-outpaces-infections
  • ChameleonChameleon Posts: 3,886
    jos_s said:

The Sun dropped some heavy hints last week and mentioned a legal embargo on reporting possible changes in Sturgeon’s private life. https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5290002/nicola-sturgeon-snp-private-life-rumours-gossip-not-true/. A bit of googling gives an idea and it’s fair to say these rumours are not new.

Of course this might be wrong but if so may explain if her enthusiasm could be waning. Lifestyle changes can diminish political enthusiasm, most recently shown by Ruth Davidson and Tom Watson.

Must be tiring to have to live with constant jibes. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/nicola-sturgeons-awkward-sex-joke-18919984
  • SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,614
    Looking forward immensely to Scotland's own Harvey Weinstein trial.
  • They have a point:

SCOTTISH SUN SAYS Having an X-rated drag queen called Flowjob visit Scots schoolkids doesn’t normalise LGBT life

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/5319080/drag-queen-flowjob-paisley-school-lgbt/
  • SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,614
    Joe Biden in to 12.5 for the Dem nomination. He was 18.5 yesterday.

Market still 10% under-round.
  • MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,281
    Delegates after 3 States:

Sanders 43
    Buttigieg 26
    Biden 13
    Warren 8
    Klobuchar 7

So Sanders has 44% of delegates - not that far off 50%.

(4 more delegates still to be awarded in Nevada).

https://edition.cnn.com/election/2020/primaries-and-caucuses
  • PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,842
    MikeL said:

Sanders 43
    Buttigieg 26
    Biden 13
    Warren 8
    Klobuchar 7

Sanders 45
    Buttigieg 26
    Biden 15

Once they're all in.

No delegates for Buttigieg from South Carolina methinks
    Pulpstar said:

MikeL said:

Sanders 43
    Buttigieg 26
    Biden 13
    Warren 8
    Klobuchar 7

Sanders 45
    Buttigieg 26
    Biden 15

Once they're all in.

No delegates for Buttigieg from South Carolina methinks
    It's possible that Buttigieg will get to 15% in one of the CDs, which would net him a single delegate. But more likely after SC, it'll be 30-odd to Sanders and 20 to Biden.

The reality continues to be that, unless we see multiple moderates leave the race between now and Super Tuesday, then Sanders is the nominee.

Nigelb said:

Sanders on Sunday did nothing to allay those concerns in a 60 Minutes interview where he was asked about his 1985 comments stating that the Cuban people didn’t “rise up in rebellion against Fidel Castro” because “he educated their kids, gave their kids health care, totally transformed society.”

That will be playing 24/7 on Florida tv ad breaks come the GE. The Cuban population of Florida will be as repulsed as the Jews here about Corbyn, it will be absolutely toxic.
    Yes, I posted that earlier.
    And of course that applies just as much to (for example) Venezuelan ex pats.
    Younger second or third generation Cuban Americans might well not care as much as you describe, but it will have an effect.
    Australia economist quoted in Guardian...
    The increasing global spread of the coronavirus has increased the risk of greater economic disruption for longer resulting in say a 20% fall in share markets. However, our base case of containment is that Chinese, global and hence Australian growth will rebound in the June quarter (avoiding recession in Australia’s case) although the risk of a delay is significant. Against this background share markets, commodity prices and the $A remain at high risk of more downside in the short-term, but assuming some containment and a growth rebound in the June quarter markets should rebound by then. Easier than otherwise monetary and fiscal policies - with ever more stimulus measures announced in China and more monetary and fiscal easing globally - would add to this. The key things to watch for remain a further downtrend in the daily number of new cases globally and a peak in new cases in developed countries....
  • malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,674
    Pro_Rata said:

Richard Leonard 16/1. :smiley:

missed at least three zero's off that

FF43 said:

If she does go it will only be down to the fact that she was involved in the Salmond stitch up. He has been done up like a kipper but may yet have the last laugh.
  • Cyclefree said:

No.

FF43 said:

FF43 said:

That's kind of what I was saying though. She was up for it while she thought she could get another referendum but now that reality has dawned that she can't - what's the point?
    I don't know where you get idea that there will not be another referendum in the very near future, that is wishful thinking or unionist stupidity

DavidL said:

eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.

Yip, Boris says no, the SNP shut up and Boris rules gloriously for a few decades... Or not.

I would certainly not venture to guess how far the SNP would go in pursuit of their dream of an independent panacea.

At the VERY minimum they could; test out the case for ref 2 in court (who knows what would happen), win Hollyrood 2021 (likely), withdraw all their MPs and MSPs triggering a constitutional crisis as Scotland wouldn't have a government, use mass resignations and by election's as a perfectly legal 'indicatory' referendum.

And that's just off the top of my head. We're in for a bumpy ride.
    Someone on here that has a clue
    rcs1000 said:

isam said:

Was the drag queen sexually abusing the children? If not, it seems there has actually been pretty good progress from my day.
    Carlotta is your typical old Tory living in the last century when there was an Empire and gay meant you were happy.
  • Dura_Ace said:

Am I wrong?

I'm older than you. I've lost 5kg and 4 cm off my waist in a year. I'm fitter, faster and lifting more in the gym than I was 10 years ago. Just walked my fitness test and BA Reacreditation when some half my age have struggled. As you say, food planning and prep is key, but by no means a problem. I just feel generally healthier, physically and mentally and as long as you keep off the processed meat substitutes it's cheap as well. The ethical side is a happy bonus too.
    Most diets are effective simply due to discipline. The rest is confirmation bias.

And most vegans don't stay that way. They go back to a balanced diet. Due to (err) health reasons.
  • @Cyclefree

Thanks for your answer last night.

Very informative.

isam said:

Out of interest can anyone tell me what Mairi Black's useful contribution to anything has been?
    She at least has spoken in Westminster unlike most of the donkeys on the other benches. Can you tell me what useful contribution any Tory , Labour or Lib Dem has ever made.
    isam said:

LOL, and it was highlighted by that old Scottish hating Tory prude Carlotta. How apt she is leading the charge against the LGBT community, the Tory pantomime dame.
  • rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

FPT,

I assumed (hoped) this was a metaphor.

isam said:

Same type of artiste? I suspect Flow Job is a million miles away from the Danny La Rue school of drag (if we’re allowed to call it that anymore?). Just as well children don’t know how to Google.....
    When are you going to tell us that the Corona virus is the fault of the SNP then.

DavidL said:

eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.

Depends if you think the international community would exert pressure. But considering they ignored the PP sending Spanish police to baton Catalans in order to stop their wildcard referendum, that's doubtful. And without some kind of international support, Sturgeon would not consider UDI.
    Now we have the unionist fascists crawling out from under their rocks.
    eadric said:

DavidL said:

eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.

You don’t get Boris. He’s just gonna say No. London has learned from Madrid (minus the soldiers and truncheons). You have to be tough on secessionists.
    Another deadbeat pops up, who gives a toss what that fat buffoon says other than wimpy London snowflakes like you. Where is the fat git, scared to come out in public.

DavidL said:

eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.

Will the greens still help if the SNP go with the Tories on the budget?
    Yes they want shot of Westminster despots as much as SNP
    edited February 2020
    eadric said:

Alistair said:

FF43 said:

Broken.

By.

Boris.

Given they will give away the fishing as their first cave in , I hardly think that matters, you obviously are either extremely dim or just like talking through your arse.
    Germans have good sense of humour............ hat tip to grousebeater

https://twitter.com/Grouse_Beater/status/1232070779224895490/photo/1
  • rkrkrkrkrkrk Posts: 7,881
    edited February 2020
    I hadn't realised that Trump fired the entire pandemic response chain of command. Or that he's requesting a budget cut in the centre for disease control. That doesn't bode well.
    rcs1000 said:

isam said:

Good grief, what kind of ****ed up education did you have? No wonder you grew up thinking it was OK to defecate on peoples' desks!
This discussion has been closed.