Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » How Trump responded when he was asked by Fox New what his prio

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited June 2020 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » How Trump responded when he was asked by Fox New what his priorities were for a second term

Here's the transcript of Trump's response when he was asked what are his top priorities for a second term. pic.twitter.com/XKMawRiXFs

Read the full story here

Comments

• tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,164
    First.
  • PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,841
    edited June 2020
    Hmm !
    Wouldn't jobs have been a quicker and better answer ?
  • logical_songlogical_song Posts: 9,669
    Pulpstar said:

Hmm !
    Wouldn't jobs have been a quicker and better answer ?

Yes, but it didn't feature The Donald.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900
    CatMan said:

FPT: That EU poll might be old but it's pretty similar to this recent one.

Stupid question though - how can we remain or leave when we've already left?
  • MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 43,603
    NHS England Hospital data out

Headline - 67
    7 days - 52 (quite a bit of back dating)
    Yesterday - 9

Regions :

Midlands and NorthWest barely in double digits.
    Others are single digits now

The last 10 days by region -

• CatManCatMan Posts: 2,720
    Andrew said:

CatMan said:

I guess since we are in the transition it's not quite the same as having "fully" left
  • MrEdMrEd Posts: 5,578
    Hopefully, none are serious injuries.

However, how long before we hear the phrase "mental issues" being mentioned?
  • HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,709
    Of course the irony is Trump opposed the Iraq War and Biden backed it, ultra hawks like Bolton have drifted away from Trump
  • dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,835
    Mmm. Not an overt warmonger is probably Trumps greatest achievement.
  • edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,136
    TBF the main decision the president makes is whether to drop bombs on people, and Trump's record on this is better than average. Not dropping bombs on people is an excellent goal for his second term.
  • Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,933
    Mr. Ed, depends on the flavour of terrorism.
  • MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 24,583
    HYUFD said:

Of course the irony is Trump opposed the Iraq War and Biden backed it, ultra hawks like Bolton have drifted away from Trump

Trumps reluctance to road test his nuclear arsenal has been a big positive. There is still time!
  • FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    dixiedean said:

Obama got a peace prize for far less TBH
    Just seen the reports from Glasgow -hopefully not as bad as it sounds
  • RobDRobD Posts: 58,941
    CatMan said:
    Given it was old, and this new one was showing a swing that matches it, I don't think that gives me much confidence in the old one.
    MrEd said:

5 4 3 2 1 - incoming - Germany have raised that to an art form - but they are getting plenty of practice
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited June 2020
    Floater said:

Just seen the reports from Glasgow -hopefully not as bad as it sounds

Sky correspondent saying "serious incident" and police officer sustained serious injuries.

TBF the main decision the president makes is whether to drop bombs on people, and Trump's record on this is better than average. Not dropping bombs on people is an excellent goal for his second term.

The only time I heard of Trump asking an actually sensible, innovative question was when he asked him military advisors what a victory in Afghanistan would look like.

This was in the context of demands for the US to stay until "victory was achieved"...
  • BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,979
    Andrew said:

CatMan said:

It's what people would prefer. It shows quite a lot of regret.
  • isamisam Posts: 40,722
    Controversial interview, cut off by Sky. The revealing claim is that the police don't really bother trying to stop knife crime in black neighbourhoods anymore, as it is more than their officers jobs are worth to risk accusations of racism - hence young black men die

https://twitter.com/suffragentleman/status/1276401100795584512?s=21
    edited June 2020
    Floater said:

MrEd said:

5 4 3 2 1 - incoming - Germany have raised that to an art form - but they are getting plenty of practice
    Individuals from the party scene is their new one.
  • brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352

HYUFD said:

Trumps reluctance to road test his nuclear arsenal has been a big positive. There is still time!
    All the old warmongers are saying vote Biden. That should tell you something.
  • Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826
    On topic that's not even the most stunning part of the interview. What about the part when he says that Biden is "going to be your President"?

Never heard anything like that. He appears to be resigned to defeat five months before the election.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-seemingly-tells-sean-hannity-that-biden-will-win-saying-hes-going-to-be-your-president
    edited June 2020
    Sky - Number of deaths. Police led shooting.

People are already uploading horrific images to the tw@tter machine. Twitter really need to get better to stop this.
  • TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 40,950
    edited June 2020
    Floater said:

MrEd said:

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Let's say I am an islamic fundamentalist but with a balanced mind. Yes, I want to overthrow the west and establish a caliphate and push Israel into the sea. But then perhaps I also want to play for Arsenal and get a good job in sales and I just get on with my life as normal while subordinating my less likely aspirations because, frankly, I don't think it will happen and it would be immoral to try to bring it about through violence.

An islamic fundamentalist who has mental health problems, meanwhile, may believe that attacking people as they are coming out of Morrisons is a sure fire way to achieve that caliphate.

And of course finally let's suppose I am not an islamic fundamentalist at all and have mental health problems. Perhaps I think it would be very interesting to see what happens if I throw a child off the balcony of the Tate Modern.

It's not always an either/or.
    isam said:

Controversial interview, cut off by Sky. The revealing claim is that the police don't really bother trying to stop knife crime in black neighbourhoods anymore, as it is more than their officers jobs are worth to risk accusations of racism - hence young black men die

Think of it from the point of view of incentives -

1) Risk your personal well being for a small effect
    2) Don't risk your personal well being and achieve nothing.
    isam said:

Typical of the media - rather than exploring the view and where necessary challenging, shut it down pdq
    Sounds awful what's happening in Glasgow. :(
    isam said:

I wonder if he fancies trying to get his old job back:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrey_Police_and_Crime_Commissioner
  • kamskikamski Posts: 4,199
    HYUFD said:

Trump did not oppose the Iraq war. A big clue to that fact should be the fact that Trump says he opposed the Iraq war, and mostly he lies.

HYUFD is one of the few posters here who repeats Trump's lies as if they are true.

People are already uploading horrific images to the tw@tter machine. Twitter really need to get better to stop this.

Just looking on Twitter, has this incident happened indoors?
    edited June 2020
    isam said:

As soon as he started mentioning general racial demographics, you know the Sky producers were screaming get him off, get him off. Racist...Racist...

Even the US figures aren't accurately reported. 10 black unarmed individuals killed last year in the US. Of which 5 were attacking the police e.g. tried to run them over in a car, 1 was a black officer whose gun accidentally went off, in 2 cases the officers were charged and 2 no further action.

The problem in the US is that they kill 1000 civilians, but then the public have guns, so the criminals have guns, so the police have guns.
    edited June 2020

On topic that's not even the most stunning part of the interview. What about the part when he says that Biden is "going to be your President"?

Never heard anything like that. He appears to be resigned to defeat five months before the election.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-seemingly-tells-sean-hannity-that-biden-will-win-saying-hes-going-to-be-your-president

He added maybe.

Plus as he showed in 2016 Trump does better as the underdog and written off, it pays for him to suggest Biden has it in the bag and encourage Democrat complacency
    tlg86 said:

Sounds like in a hotel
    edited June 2020
    TOPPING said:

Floater said:

MrEd said:

Let's say I am an islamic fundamentalist but with a balanced mind. Yes, I want to overthrow the west and establish a caliphate and push Israel into the sea. But then perhaps I also want to play for Arsenal and get a good job in sales and I just get on with my life as normal while subordinating my less likely aspirations because, frankly, I don't think it will happen and it would be immoral to try to bring it about through violence.

An islamic fundamentalist who has mental health problems, meanwhile, may believe that attacking people as they are coming out of Morrisons is a sure fire way to achieve that caliphate.

And of course finally let's suppose I am not an islamic fundamentalist at all and have mental health problems. Perhaps I think it would be very interesting to see what happens if I throw a child off the balcony of the Tate Modern.

The point being with the establishment is they push the mental health aspect and try to ignore the ideology
  • logical_songlogical_song Posts: 9,669
    kamski said:

HYUFD said:

Trump did not oppose the Iraq war. A big clue to that fact should be the fact that Trump says he opposed the Iraq war, and mostly he lies.

HYUFD is one of the few posters here who repeats Trump's lies as if they are true.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
    edited June 2020
    CatMan said:

Andrew said:

CatMan said:

I guess since we are in the transition it's not quite the same as having "fully" left
    No. We've left.

The question needs to be rejoin.
    Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

MrEd said:

The point being with the establishment is they push the mental health aspect and try to ignore the ideology
    For example, you could probably classify every single follower of the Austrian Street Artist as "off their meds".

Was WWII just a really, really large mental health intervention?
    edited June 2020
    Floater said:

tlg86 said:

Sounds like in a hotel
    Someone on Twitter says it has refugees in it...

isam said:

As soon as he started mentioning general racial demographics, you know the Sky producers were screaming get him off, get him off. Racist...Racist...

Even the US figures aren't accurately reported. 10 black unarmed individuals killed last year in the US. Of which 5 were attacking the police e.g. tried to run them over in a car, 1 was a black officer whose gun accidentally went off, in 2 cases the officers were charged and 2 no further action.

The problem in the US is that they kill 1000 civilians, but then the public have guns, so the criminals have guns, so the police have guns.
    To be fair to Sky they cut people off like that all the time. Could have been just time for an advert break. Can't miss the adverts just because someone is speaking.
  • eekeek Posts: 24,797
    It's not exactly Politically correct but it is funny

https://twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/1276506365717106691
  • DougSealDougSeal Posts: 11,059
    HYUFD said:

It may shock you HYUFD but Trump didn’t oppose the Iraq War. He lies about that. For example this exchange on The Howard Stern show 11 Sept 2002 -

STERN: Are you for invading Iraq?

TRUMP: Yeah, I guess so. You know, I wish the first time it was done correctly.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-iraq-war/
    edited June 2020

kamski said:

HYUFD said:

March 2003 Trump called the Iraq War 'depressing.' Biden voted for the Iraq War as a Senator.

Middle Eastern or South Asian territories invaded or bombed by previous US Presidents, Bush Afghanistan and Iraq, Obama Libya and Syria.

Trump has not invaded any Middle Eastern nations as president, nor has he sent in troops or bombers to nations the US was not already in.

Bar Sanders he was the least hawkish candidate in reality this year.

Biden would probably be the most hawkish Democratic president since Johnson
  • nichomarnichomar Posts: 7,483

isam said:

To be fair to Sky they cut people off like that all the time. Could have been just time for an advert break. Can't miss the adverts just because someone is speaking.
    It’s happening more and more why start interviewing somebody three minutes before a break then cut him or her off, it’s annoying
  • contrariancontrarian Posts: 5,818

isam said:

The truth has gone completely out the window, partly because nobody in the British or American governments dare tell it.

The truth is that black people are slaughtering other black people at terrible rates in American cities. Far from being a help to black people, Anti-racists have made the situation worse by making it more difficult for police to intervene for fear of being branded bigots.

• Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,042
    edited June 2020

isam said:

I am grimly satisfied (certainly not pleased) that an experienced officer is subscribing to the theory of vicious cycle that I put forward in relation to grooming gangs within Muslim communities, and extended recently to knife and gun violence within Afro-caribbean communities. You start with what is potentially a low level issue. By well-meaning attempts to minimise, deny, hide, or otherwise gloss over it for reasons of social cohesion and not wishing to appear racist, the low level issue, the outcome is an explosion of the same behaviour, and a high level issue. This means our authorities are indirectly responsible for creating the situation.

It is deeply unfair on the communities concerned, because the eventual conclusion we come to is that these are 'cultural' problems. Whereas the actual problems are an inevitable result of certain people being immune from negative consequences for certain actions. If all people with green eyes were immune from punishment for shoplifting, eventually we'd see a massive rise in that behaviour amongst people with green eyes.

isam said:

The truth has gone completely out the window, partly because nobody in the British or American governments dare tell it.

The truth is that black people are slaughtering other black people at terrible rates in American cities. Far from being a help to black people, Anti-racists have made the situation worse by making it more difficult for police to intervene for fear of being branded bigots.

Eveybody loves George Floyd, but nobody loves the (black) victims of his many crimes?

edited June 2020
    Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

MrEd said:

Yes I understand that it happens. And it is often a necessary but not sufficient factor. But by the same token, many seek to ignore the mental health elements completely as well.
  • DougSealDougSeal Posts: 11,059
    HYUFD said:

kamski said:

HYUFD said:

March 2003 Trump called the Iraq War 'depressing.' Biden voted for the Iraq War as a Senator.

Middle Eastern or South Asian territories invaded or bombed by previous US Presidents, Bush Afghanistan and Iraq, Obama Libya and Syria.

Trump has not invaded any Middle Eastern nations as president, nor has he sent in troops or bombers to nations the US was not already in.

Not true. Contrary to what he says Trump has escalated drone strikes and he’s not even reporting the numbers anymore - Trump revokes Obama rule on reporting drone strike deaths http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47480207

isam said:

I am grimly satisfied (certainly not pleased) that an experienced officer is subscribing to the theory of vicious cycle that I put forward in relation to grooming gangs within Muslim communities, and extended recently to knife and gun violence within Afro-caribbean communities. You start with what is potentially a low level issue. By well-meaning attempts to minimise, deny, hide, or otherwise gloss over it for reasons of social cohesion and not wishing to appear racist, the low level issue, the outcome is an explosion of the same behaviour, and a high level issue. This means our authorities are indirectly responsible for creating the situation.

It is deeply unfair on the communities concerned, because the eventual conclusion we come to is that these are 'cultural' problems. Whereas the actual problems are an inevitable result of certain people being immune from negative consequences for certain actions. If all people with green eyes were immune from punishment for shoplifting, eventually we'd see a massive rise in that behaviour amongst people with green eyes.
    Another classic was the withdrawal of policing from the traveler communities.

As a result, the criminals in the traveller communities took control. They levied "taxes" on their fellow travellers, and had "community justice" (aka, beating up people they don't like). And, of course, their various criminal enterprises flourished.

Finally, we got the string of court cases we have now.
  • OnlyLivingBoyOnlyLivingBoy Posts: 14,911

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

MrEd said:

For example, you could probably classify every single follower of the Austrian Street Artist as "off their meds".

Was WWII just a really, really large mental health intervention?
    I thought the Nazis spent more time *on* their meds than off them. Didn't the Wehrmacht run on methamphetamines?
  • Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,933
    Lady G, welcome to PB.

Sadly, little surprise with that far left bullshit.
    TOPPING said:

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

MrEd said:

Yes I understand that it happens. And it is often a necessary but not sufficient factor. But by the same token, many seek to ignore the mental health elements completely as well.
    I am sure the Islamic fundamentalists are more than happy to exploit peoples mental health weaknesses.

What we should be asking is who radicalises them and how.

No curiosity on the part of our media at all.......
  • NerysHughesNerysHughes Posts: 3,346

isam said:

Th problem is if the police in attempting to stop knife/gun crime in these areas happen to injure/kill a black youth than there will be riots similar to 2011. It is a completely mad situation.

I still find it odd that the BLM movement does not seem interested in Black on Black murder.
  • OllyTOllyT Posts: 4,911
    dixiedean said:

I think I'll hang on till November before saying too much!
  • LostPasswordLostPassword Posts: 14,772
    eek said:

Yes, I know that a lot of previously street homeless asylum seekers have been put up in hotels in Glasgow, so this does seem likely.
  • eekeek Posts: 24,797

eek said:

Yes, I know that a lot of previously street homeless asylum seekers have been put up in hotels in Glasgow, so this does seem likely.
    Yep, it does seem to be the case here - the hotel is one that I think would have been happy to take the money rather than closing completely.
    edited June 2020
    DougSeal said:

HYUFD said:

kamski said:

HYUFD said:

Not true. Contrary to what he says Trump has escalated drone strikes and he’s not even reporting the numbers anymore - Trump revokes Obama rule on reporting drone strike deaths http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47480207
    Obama started military actions in 2 other nations, Syria and Libya, than he was left with and used plenty of drones. Publishing the civilians your drones blew up does not change the fact you blew them up.

New military conflicts started by Trump 0
  • Terrible incident.
    LadyG said:

They're trying to rename entire London parks and neighbourhoods now

https://twitter.com/SpecCoffeeHouse/status/1276493464310624256?s=20

"The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea suggested that the park, underground station and entire district could end up being renamed."

Cotton socks to be banned next due to the material's troubled past ;)
    Well, the police appear to be describing this as a suspected terror incident
    Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

MrEd said:

I am sure the Islamic fundamentalists are more than happy to exploit peoples mental health weaknesses.

But that would lead to asking about "clerics" in prisons, where they come from and who funds them.

All BadThink questions.
    Pulpstar said:

LadyG said:

"The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea suggested that the park, underground station and entire district could end up being renamed."

I'm still waiting for the demolition of the pyramids.
    Assailant is among the dead
    Patel talks a tough game, but right now she is being 'appalled' by some incident or other on a daily basis.

'Crackdowns' are promised, people are hauled over coals, but nothing seems to change.

Under pressure?

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

MrEd said:

But that would lead to asking about "clerics" in prisons, where they come from and who funds them.

All BadThink questions.
    Not just in prisons.

Patel talks a tough game, but right now she is being 'appalled' by some incident or other on a daily basis.

'Crackdowns' are promised, people are hauled over coals, but nothing seems to change.

Under pressure?

How do you expect to crack down on deceased lone wolfs that have already been shot dead?

And this isn't happening on a daily basis.
    OllyT said:

dixiedean said:

I think I'll hang on till November before saying too much!
    Wait until late January to be safe!

I'm worried (not so much about war) about what a dead duck President Trump will do in the two months between losing an election and handing over to his successor.
  • BluestBlueBluestBlue Posts: 4,556
    edited June 2020
    LadyG said:

This terribly shameful association is why the Dutch insist that their country be referred to officially as the Netherlands... :wink:
  • FF43FF43 Posts: 15,542

Frankly they should close the beaches and be done with it

A mass brawl at my local beach in Ogmore by Sea, that has made the news.

There is a beach near me with direct access via a ladder down a vertical cliff face. There is a half mile walk from the road to the beach. Yesterday I counted 30 cars parked on the road, a rather narrow lane. And we are technically in lockdown.

Why can't British people behave themselves?
    I don't think most people deliberately flout lockdown. They lack imagination. They all individually decide they want a day by the sea. Having made the journey to Bournemouth or wherever, they aren't going to turn round and go back again. So they squeeze in. Whereas there will be nicer, and certainly much less crowded, places nearer home that they never thought of.
    Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

MrEd said:

Well it's a good question. There are many flavours. And plenty of literature out there.
  • MattWMattW Posts: 18,080
    Floater said:

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

MrEd said:

All BadThink questions.
    Not just in prisons.

AFAIK they would be funded by either the Prison Service or the NHS, just like all the other prison chaplains. There are presumably some volunteer chaplains, though.
    FF43 said:

There is a beach near me with direct access via a ladder down a vertical cliff face. There is a half mile walk from the road to the beach. Yesterday I counted 30 cars parked on the road, a rather narrow lane. And we are technically in lockdown.

I don't think most people deliberately flout lockdown. They lack imagination. They all individually decide they want a day by the sea. Having made the journey to Bournemouth or wherever, they aren't going to turn round and go back again. So they squeeze in. Whereas there will be nicer, and certainly much less crowded, places nearer home that they never thought of.
    I would have thought a long walk in the countryside away from everyone to take in the expanse would be far more appealing than sitting on a beach jammed in like a sardine?
    Let's hope they haven't buggered up the numbers ;-)

LadyG said:

This terribly shameful association is why the Dutch insist that their country be referred to officially as the Netherlands... :wink:
    And from now on eggs Benedict will be served with 'Freedom-aise' sauce
  • rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,038
    LadyG said:

THAT is some bloody good news in an otherwise very depressing state-of-affairs
    So, one less reason to keep the schools closed?

Let's hope they haven't buggered up the numbers ;-)
    Misplaced decimal, should have been 15%.
  • glwglw Posts: 9,535
    HYUFD said:

DougSeal said:

HYUFD said:

kamski said:

HYUFD said:

Obama started military actions in 2 other nations, Syria and Libya, than he was left with and used plenty of drones. Publishing the civilians your drones blew up does not change the fact you blew them up.

New military conflicts started by Trump 0
    Trump came very close to starting a war with Iran, explicitly saying that any casualties from an Iranian response to the assassination of Soleimani would be met be an overwhelming retaliation. Iran fired missiles at bases in Iraq, and service people were injured, but the DOD sat on that fact for a few days to give Trump time to cool down. In the end 29 Purple Hearts were awarded for injuries related to that Iranian attack. That the DOD has to do such things to stop a lunatic like Trump sparking a war is concerning.
  • BluestBlueBluestBlue Posts: 4,556

LadyG said:

And from now on eggs Benedict will be served with 'Freedom-aise' sauce
    François Hollande is too ashamed to show his face in public...

LadyG said:

How long before Great Britain as a name is under attack for connection with slavery?

That's where we are going. I give it a couple of weeks.
    Floater said:

Well, the police appear to be describing this as a suspected terror incident

Floater said:

Assailant is among the dead

No "we can't talk about this due to sub judice" arguments thankfully then.
  • NigelbNigelb Posts: 61,557
    I must be spending too much time online, but I want to know how this ends...

https://twitter.com/backt0nature/status/1276019791401287682
    LadyG said:

FF43 said:

I have a news photographer friend who was sent to Bournemouth yesterday. He said the tension was palpable - and divided by race. Poles, blacks and Irish were threatening each other as they crowded onto the sands.

He predicted violence, and he was right: there were three stabbings this morning.
    The Irish are travelling to our beaches?

No 14 day quarantine I suppose.

• algarkirkalgarkirk Posts: 10,341

Under pressure?

Contrarians can work out for themselves that no Home Secretary in a free society can prevent someone taking a decision to slay a group of people around them with an ordinary, easily obtainable object. The promised crackdowns are not intended for consumption by people who can think for themselves.

Home Secretaries are always under pressure. It's their job to announce the crackdown and take the blame.

• FF43FF43 Posts: 15,542
    RobD said:

FF43 said:

I would have thought a long walk in the countryside away from everyone to take in the expanse would be far more appealing than sitting on a beach jammed in like a sardine?
    I think that anyway. But even if you just want to bask in the sun, you could find some green space to do that, away from the crowds and the virus.

Under pressure?

Very much so and a reshuffle on the way.

Why are we talking about Patel - Glasgow is in Scotland, isn't it?
  • Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 48,909
    RobD said:

Pulpstar said:

LadyG said:

They weren't built by slaves! Too much geometric precision.
  • BromBrom Posts: 3,760

isam said:

Boulton would have hated every second of that. Worst part is this was an experienced expert in his field as I'm sure Boulton would have loved to write him off as some crank.
    LadyG said:

THAT is some bloody good news in an otherwise very depressing state-of-affairs
    I posted this a few days back
    Pulpstar said:

Another thing
    Doctors now know to be much more cautious before putting people on a mechanical ventilator and also for people to lie on their stomach. There's the remdisivir advance and probably a number of other small ones in the treatment too.
    So the death rate from the virus should have dropped for equal prevalence compared to prior.

The collorary is that any calculation of "R" from deaths will skew low.

RobD said:

Pulpstar said:

LadyG said:

Alien slaves.

RobD said:

Pulpstar said:

LadyG said:

They were built for the Goa'uld.
  • Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 48,909

LadyG said:

You never heard of North Holland and South Holland?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Holland
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Holland
    Floater said:

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

Floater said:

MrEd said:

All BadThink questions.
    Not just in prisons.

No one is disputing we have an issue with radicalisation in the UK and yes prisons and elsewhere can be problematic (Belmarsh, it was described to me some time ago, was in essence just a madrassa).

But there is no quick fire solution. You can't lock up an ideology. You have to fight a culture war. And win.
This discussion has been closed.