Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The football season should be completed even if matches are be

Comments

• Options
    TGOHF666TGOHF666 Posts: 2,052
    eadric said:

TGOHF666 said:

If Boris comes through this with minimal side effects the pressure to lift the lockdown will rise.

This could be a bonus.

That’s.... an unusual take
    He wont have to take precautions either - he will be the bull at the front of the herd of immunity.
  • Options
    eadric said:

So how long do we give it some idiot appears on 24hr news saying why did Boris get priority for test?

Within seconds on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/GrahamMegennis/status/1243498808169947136
    A mad Remoaner, of course. They are psychotic

A somewhat ironic comment there.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,980

eadric said:

Stupid thread but I'll forgive Mike. Putting players and all their staff at risk is idiotic and grotesque.

Fucking hell: https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-boris-johnson-tests-positive-for-covid-19-11964493

He's very overweight. Eeeeeeeek.

He looks fairly healthy in the video he posted. Hope he recovers quickly.

He didn't. He looked awful last night. A friend said to me just now, 'well you called it with what you said to me last night.'

I said he looked knackered. Now we know why.

And this 'it's mild' thing. Just be careful. This bastard virus only reveals its deadly hand as the pneumonia sets in.

I wish him a full and speedy recovery. We need him.
    He might simultaneously be knackered and ill. So you may have been right originally, too.
  • Options
    geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,171
    Andy_JS said:

eadric said:

Fuck. Boris positive. Pregnant wife.

Maybe 50% of us do in fact already have it, as the Oxford study speculated.
    It must be raging through the population like wildfire.
    kinabalu said:

TOPPING said:

Great post.

:smile:

I am suffused - suffused.
    With virus?
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,334
    kamski said:

eadric said:

Here’s a thing.

Italy has now been in lockdown more than 2 weeks. 2 weeks is the presumed maximum incubation period for Coronavirus. Therefore, any Italian testing positive now, caught the infection SINCE lockdown

How? Where? Why? What’s their age, what do they do, what’s their daily routine?

If we had answers to these questions (eg people are catching it in supermarkets) we would be able to adjust our own behaviour and limit the spread.

They could well be catching it in their lockdowned homes from family.
    f

Lots of people still going to work in Italy, and a lot more were going to work before "non-essential" businesses were closed just 5 days ago.
    And I spent a very pleasant couple of days in close proximity to 50,000 people at Prestbury Park getting on for three weeks ago.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    The dodgy Oxford "50% report"....I bet 50% of the cabinet have it or had it.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Pensioner Jezza was in close proximity only yesterday.

• Options
    edited March 2020

So how long do we give it some idiot appears on 24hr news saying why did Boris get priority for test?

According to Sky he was tested on the suggestion of Sir Chris Witty.
    Bloody queue jumper. Its not what your know, its who you know ;-)
  • Options
    eadric said:

Here’s a thing.

Italy has now been in lockdown more than 2 weeks. 2 weeks is the presumed maximum incubation period for Coronavirus. Therefore, any Italian testing positive now, caught the infection SINCE lockdown

How? Where? Why? What’s their age, what do they do, what’s their daily routine?

If we had answers to these questions (eg people are catching it in supermarkets) we would be able to adjust our own behaviour and limit the spread.

Presumed being the operative word. Although there are still increases in the numbers it is not still rising day on day.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,930
    Some ghoul phoning me about life insurance. Told him to f off.
  • Options
    Downing Street said Mr Johnson had been tested on the advice of his chief medical officer Professor Chris Whitty, having been experiencing "mild symptoms" on Thursday.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-boris-johnson-tests-positive-for-covid-19-11964493
  • Options
    Watched the video, Boris sounds in good spirits.

I think after a couple of weeks of poor comms, they have got the slogan right now and are consistently on message with it. Is it another Big Dom creation?
  • Options
    eadric said:

I think most of us "remoaners" understand very well why the PM and others involved in coordinating the response gets prioritised for testing.

Please don't take a few people on Twitter and assert it's representative of the broader group - it's childish.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,880
    Get well soon Boris.

Raab!!!
  • Options

eadric said:

I think most of us "remoaners" understand very well why the PM and others involved in coordinating the response gets prioritised for testing.

Please don't take a few people on Twitter and assert it's representative of the broader group - it's childish.
    Just representative of mad Remoaners. Nothing more. ;)
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,303
    edited March 2020
    Reposted from the last thread:

ydoethur said:

nichomar said:

The PM TEST POSITIVE

Blimey!
    Please tell me this does not mean Dominic Raab is now running the country...
    Aaagh! Terrifying point!

But not yet, I think:

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1243496858095411200
    It still brings him alarmingly close.
    ydoethur said:

The last Prime Minister to die in office was Viscount Palmerston in 1865, who was 80 years old at the time. Admittedly Campbell-Bannerman (died 15 days after resigning) and Winston Churchill (severe stroke) had narrow squeaks of it. (By contrast, in that same time six US presidents have died in office: Garfield, Arthur, McKinley, Harding, Roosevelt and Kennedy.)

Given who would replace him, I am suddenly very anxious that Boris Johnson should not break this 155 year duck.

Get well soon Boris

A tale is told of the great wit and anarchist John Wilkes, who was sitting next to the Prince of Wales, the future George IV, at a dinner in Paris. Suddenly, Wilkes stood up and proposed a toast to the health of His Majesty King George III. After the toast had been drunk, rather ungraciously on the part of the Prince, he turned to Wilkes and asked, 'tell me, how long have you taken an interest in my father's health?'

'Why, since I had the pleasure of Your Royal Highness' acquaintance,' came the reply.
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,907

Get well soon Prime Minister.

Meanwhile, Dominic Raab was last traded at 20 for next Prime Minister.

As distasteful as it is to bet on someone becoming sick, Raab is into 11 now, Gove is 28.
  • Options
    MysticroseMysticrose Posts: 4,688
    Eadric this thing is clearly highly infectious. We think lockdown is safe? And yet we know it's live on plastic for 72 hours and cardboard for 24 hours. That's every single home delivery that is a potential contaminant.

Disinfect everything through your door.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,933
    TGOHF666 said:

Sounds like Mike had a book he is talking up.

Having watched some of the closed doors Champions League games I'd say why bother without fans.

I’ve been watching the Australian league wo fans, and it doesn’t seem to bother me at all
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549
    TGOHF666 said:

If Boris comes through this with minimal side effects the pressure to lift the lockdown will rise.

This could be a bonus.

Taking policy decisions on the basis of what happens to a sample size of one would be unwise.
  • Options
    LostPasswordLostPassword Posts: 15,313
    Following on from the food discussion earlier, this isn't great news.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-northern-ireland-52058613
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,709
    eadric said:

Boris must be very scared he’s given it to his pregnant wife.

The prime minister needs some kindness right now.

I really dont understand this supposed risk to pregnant women. It doesn't seem to feature in other countries advice, and there has been no news cases of bad outcomes in pregnancy.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    eadric said:

eadric said:

There will be two groups of people on Twitter saying ‘why is he getting tested so quick, he’s not a nurse blah blah’

Corbynites, and Remoaners
    Their conspiracy theory that he wants to kill of all the old Gammon and the poor, to leave more for the rich like him has taken a bit of a hit. I am not sure you infect yourself if that is your plan.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,329

DavidL said:

That is really bad news. Here's hoping for a rapid recovery.

On the football I am torn. I can't help feeling it is f******* hilarious that Liverpool might be denied their first Championship in 30 years but I do agree some distraction would be a benefit.

Well there’s a theory that I’m prepared for that to happen as it sends United bust.

Imagine being a highly leveraged football club reliant on merchandise and sponsorship to pay the interest and PIKs and suddenly all of that dries up, plus if the season is voided then it’s another season without CL football.
    We're not actually as highly geared as we were a few years ago but all clubs are going to take a serious financial hit over this. I've heard that some people even wear Liverpool tops, presumably in an ironic kind of way.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,668

felix said:

If the games were played under the strictest social distancing rules it would put an end to professional fouls at a stroke :smiley:

You'd still get players diving in the box.
    No, I think it would be excellent.
    You'd eliminate doubt about most offences, and substantially improve the passing game.
    To avoid congestion, you'd probably need a rule limiting the number of players teams could have on each half of the pitch at any one time, too.
  • Options
    eadric said:

Watched the video, Boris sounds in good spirits.

I think after a couple of weeks of poor comms, they have got the slogan right now and are consistently on message with it. Is it another Big Dom creation?

Definitely.

PROTECT THE NHS

Three words.

And three phrases.

Stay home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.

Get Brexit done!
    He was particularly on-message at the end of his video.
  • Options
    isam said:

TGOHF666 said:

Sounds like Mike had a book he is talking up.

Having watched some of the closed doors Champions League games I'd say why bother without fans.

I’ve been watching the Australian league wo fans, and it doesn’t seem to bother me at all
    Its stopped too now though.
  • Options
    eadric said:

eadric said:

There will be two groups of people on Twitter saying ‘why is he getting tested so quick, he’s not a nurse blah blah’

The point is that MOST Corbynites won't, and MOST Remoaners won't.

Were Corbyn to get the virus, say, some Tories would be gleeful on Twitter and on here. But it is important to note that MOST would not.
  • Options
    I am not sure I even want to start to think about just how many really high ranking people probably have it now.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,930
    Boris probably shouldn't be working, he needs his whole body to fight the virus.
  • Options

eadric said:

eadric said:

Were Corbyn to get the virus, say, some Tories would be gleeful on Twitter and on here. But it is important to note that MOST would not.
    Most remainers, certainly, but most Corbynites? Hmm.
  • Options
    TGOHF666 said:

This could be a bonus.

Give it a rest. This lockdown is not lifting anytime soon
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,668
    Sandpit said:

As distasteful as it is to bet on someone becoming sick, Raab is into 11 now, Gove is 28.
    That's just silly.
    Boris' age group has much better odds of pulling through than that.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Boris probably shouldn't be working, he needs his whole body to fight the virus.

I still can't believe the designated survivor is Raab. It has to be Gove. There isn't anybody in that cabinet who is as well equipped to take on board crazy amount of information and make rational decisions.
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

Ludicrous over-reaction. Johnson is not in a high risk group, has mild symptoms only, and would receive the best possible treatment if it deteriorated. For there to be large movements in the next PM market based on that has to be huge over-steer.
  • Options
    Boris only 50 odd - likely no existing conditions and likes a jog and horizontal exercise.

Will be very unlucky to croak it.
  • Options

eadric said:

eadric said:

Given the length of time Corbyn has spent in Johnson's company in the last 48 hours, you would have to assume he is now highly likely to have become infected. The despatch box is I think less than two metres wide and they were directly facing each other.

Much though I dislike the man, I really hope he doesn't get it. Even though he looks pretty fit it would be seriously bad news at his age.
  • Options

Already happened and the unsurprising idiot was Adam Boulton
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,714

Pulpstar said:

I still can't believe the designated survivor is Raab. It has to be Gove. There isn't anybody in that cabinet who is as well equipped to take on board crazy amount of information and make rational decisions.
    It's probably because Raab is one of the youngest senior cabinet members.
  • Options
    Despite some carping from the sidelines the team of Boris, Matt and Rishi have done a lot to give confidence and hope. Raab would lower the mood at your average funeral. The loss of either our CSO or CMO would also be a blow.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195

There was finally a tweet from Alistair Campbell I could agree with (Boris and Charles of course should be tested, as should front line NHS staff)
  • Options
    TGOHF666 said:

Boris only 50 odd - likely no existing conditions and likes a jog and horizontal exercise.

55 - 56 in June. He is older than he looks.
  • Options

Boris Derangement Syndrome....some of the media really would have been on Hitler's side if Boris had been in charge of WWII, such is the level of their hatred towards him.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

eadric said:

I really dont understand this supposed risk to pregnant women. It doesn't seem to feature in other countries advice, and there has been no news cases of bad outcomes in pregnancy.
    How are you feeling, Foxy?
  • Options
    felixfelix Posts: 15,124
    kinabalu said:

So what was all that crap about CORBYN should be staying at home?

WTF has that got to do with anything?
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Pulpstar said:

Pretty sure Sunak is younger.
  • Options
    RobD said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

I don't think you've met enough Corbynites on forums other than Twitter or whatever. I find their starry-eyed "Jeremy was the first one who INSPIRED me!" baffling and even infuriating. But MOST are basically fine.
  • Options

RobD said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

I don't think you've met enough Corbynites on forums other than Twitter or whatever. I find their starry-eyed "Jeremy was the first one who INSPIRED me!" baffling and even infuriating. But MOST are basically fine.
    I'll have to take your word for it.... :D
  • Options
    Video had 2.1m views when I started watching it and 2.5m when I immediately rerun it!
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,008
    Andy_JS said:

Pulpstar said:

Could be that Gove a) stabbed Boris in the back and b) is a friend of Cummings. Boris is known to bear grudges, and it's just possible he regards Cummings with some suspicion.
  • Options
    felix said:

kinabalu said:

So what was all that crap about CORBYN should be staying at home?

WTF has that got to do with anything?
    You are missing the incisive, killing insight in that comment.
  • Options

eadric said:

eadric said:

Good point.

As with the stories of people misbehaving under the lockdown rules, they are the tiny minority and the risk is of these stories being over-amplified so more people think they are normal behaviours.
  • Options
    What do we think Trump’s reaction would be if he got Covid-19?
  • Options
    TGOHF666 said:

Croak it ? What is wrong with you
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Foxy said:

eadric said:

I think the CMO said because so much was unknown about CV and that many diseases are very dangerous to a pregnant woman and their child, they were just erring on the side of extreme caution on this one.

I believe have had a new born contract haven't we?
  • Options
    eadric said:

Foxy said:

eadric said:

If you look at the varying advice, it seems the experts simply don’t know yet. Not enough data. So they’re erring on the side of caution in the UK

One thing is for sure: this is a terrifying time to be heavily pregnant. When you deliver you’re probably going to be in a maxed out hospital full of corona sufferers.

Very tough.
    Portland Clinic? King Edward whatever it is? Really??
  • Options

I am not sure I even want to start to think about just how many really high ranking people probably have it now.

A decapitation strategy the LibDems could only dream of.
  • Options
    Of course if and when Boris gets over this (soon, I hope), it might have a negative effect on lockdown compliance as some people might well think "if that fat old tosser gets it and survives, I will be fine".
  • Options
    numbertwelvenumbertwelve Posts: 5,478
    TGOHF666 said:

The thing I find so puzzling about this virus (though not an expert and I’m sure someone much more qualified could explain to me why this is the case) is why some people seem to go through hell and back with it and others seem to have a bit of a bug that apparatus to be akin to the common cold. I’m sure genetics and the state of someone’s immune system play a part here, but it’s a bit of a strange lottery of a virus.
  • Options
    Slightly amazed to see that this thread was started ages ago...

Football season is done. Plenty of examples from the past about how to manage the outturn - promote teams up, don't relegate. Rebalance the leagues next season.
  • Options
    JFNJFN Posts: 13
    eadric said:

Foxy said:

eadric said:

If you look at the varying advice, it seems the experts simply don’t know yet. Not enough data. So they’re erring on the side of caution in the UK

One thing is for sure: this is a terrifying time to be heavily pregnant. When you deliver you’re probably going to be in a maxed out hospital full of corona sufferers.

Very tough.
    A friend just messaged me about this. It's because SARS had a link to higher miscarriage rates so the British Fetility Association(Board?) are advising people not to conceive at the moment.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

TGOHF666 said:

And very overweight. Bet his BP isn't great therefore, which is an associated high risk underlying health condition.

I'm not a fan of Boris politically although I think he's handled this crisis really well the past 7-10 days. But I would NOT wish this on anyone (except perhaps paedophiles and rapists but that's a different ethical question).

I wish Boris a speedy recovery to full health. We need him back at the helm right now.
  • Options
    numbertwelvenumbertwelve Posts: 5,478

TGOHF666 said:

The thing I find so puzzling about this virus (though not an expert and I’m sure someone much more qualified could explain to me why this is the case) is why some people seem to go through hell and back with it and others seem to have a bit of a bug that apparatus to be akin to the common cold. I’m sure genetics and the state of someone’s immune system play a part here, but it’s a bit of a strange lottery of a virus.
    Oops, typing too quickly on my phone. “Appears to be akin”
  • Options
    Didn't Foxy say it was better to test a few days after symptom onset?
  • Options

Slightly amazed to see that this thread was started ages ago...

Football season is done. Plenty of examples from the past about how to manage the outturn - promote teams up, don't relegate. Rebalance the leagues next season.

Indeed. I'm pretty sure all the clubs will simply agree that Liverpool have won the PL.

Kind-of more important than risking the lives of your (very expensive) players and staff.
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,081

Eadric this thing is clearly highly infectious. We think lockdown is safe? And yet we know it's live on plastic for 72 hours and cardboard for 24 hours. That's every single home delivery that is a potential contaminant.

Disinfect everything through your door.

Or just, you know, wash your hands after?
  • Options

Seems to have worked this time.
  • Options

Holy shit the scriptwriting in this series

And we thought the Brexit drama was high octane....
  • Options

eadric said:

Foxy said:

eadric said:

Very tough.
    Portland Clinic? King Edward whatever it is? Really??
    Sorry to be recidivist about this but the King Edward VII has a great wine list (BBR).
  • Options
    JohnLilburneJohnLilburne Posts: 6,014

TGOHF666 said:

Maybe it's genetic. If you had an ancestor that liked eating bats, you're OK.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Uh-oh indeed.

There are some MPs who might not fare brilliantly with this.

As indeed, I might not. Lest the bastard virus thinks I'm mocking it.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

The test is Fake News...the doctors are deep state agents...they are trying to stop me winning in November...

No, I think he would shit himself and have a meltdown.
  • Options
    If all our MPs die, who takes over the country?
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

HM is safely in seclusion at Windsor, waiting in the wings.
  • Options

Yes, that is what virology advised me. Having mine today.

In order to have a positive result on a swab, it must have been taken yesterday.
  • Options
    eadric said:

Foxy said:

eadric said:

Very tough.
    A friend of my daughter is due to give birth to her first child next week. She is terrified of going into hospital. Also from what I vicariously recall of the process a restriction on the ability to breath would be sub optimal.
  • Options
    All this stuff about remoaners. Seriously. We are way past that now.
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,251
    Floater said:

He is elderly and if reports are to be believed not in the best of health.

It happens to be the scientific advice, do you think you know better?

Key worker though.
  • Options

Don't worry. Still a few days left to cancel your 3 month free trial of OS2020 and roll back to the safety of OS2019.
  • Options
    geoffw said:

A decapitation strategy the LibDems could only dream of.
    Just been texted with the thought that this is another British First! First major country's leader etc....
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Maybe this is Big Dom's masterplan after all...it wasn't kill the oldies, it was kill the MPs and civil servants.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

TGOHF666 said:

And very overweight. Bet his BP isn't great therefore, which is an associated high risk underlying health condition.

I'm not a fan of Boris politically although I think he's handled this crisis really well the past 7-10 days. But I would NOT wish this on anyone (except perhaps paedophiles and rapists but that's a different ethical question).

I wish Boris a speedy recovery to full health. We need him back at the helm right now.
    The other thing about when he recovers, and if SKS doesn't get it, is that Boris will rule for 1,000 years. The equivalent of Queen Elizabeth visiting the East End during the blitz.
  • Options
    squareroot2squareroot2 Posts: 6,360

I know what the reaction on PB would be 😀😀😀😀😀
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900
    ydoethur said:

They'd need to recall previous MPs. Fate has decreed that Chris Williamson will be PM.
  • Options
    eadric said:

He did?? He’s such a dick.

A lot of journalists are having a very bad plague.
    They've spent the last four or five years instinctively opposing the government, all their works and all their evil deeds, and have completely missed the point that they now all need to be on-message and supportive of the war effort.

In 1982, they'd have be leading the news with the 200 'academics' who wrote a letter to the Guardian supporting the Argentinians, complete with fawning interviews and commentary.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,828

Sandpit said:

Ludicrous over-reaction. Johnson is not in a high risk group, has mild symptoms only
    From what I've heard generally most cases start off quite "mild".

The first day or so all you have is a dry cough and possibly a sore throat. Around days 2-3 the fever kicks in with general "flu-like symptoms - aches, chills etc.

Around day 5 onwards is when it gets to the lungs and things can rapidly deteriorate from there... Most who need mechanical intervention do so from around day 8)
  • Options

Don't worry. Still a few days left to cancel your 3 month free trial of OS2020 and roll back to the safety of OS2019.
    Ahhh back to the days of worrying about the latest polling and spending too many hours watching Baby Yoda gifs.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    TOPPING said:

ydoethur said:

TGOHF666 said:

The other thing about when he recovers, and if SKS doesn't get it, is that Boris will rule for 1,000 years. The equivalent of Queen Elizabeth visiting the East End during the blitz.
    Ah A thousand year Tory Reich in effect?

• Options

The test is Fake News...the doctors are deep state agents...they are trying to stop me winning in November...

So he'd just carry on and behave exactly the same as he has every day of his Presidency, then?

You've got to admire the stoicism.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

eadric said:

Foxy said:

eadric said:

Very tough.
    A friend of my daughter is due to give birth to her first child next week. She is terrified of going into hospital. Also from what I vicariously recall of the process a restriction on the ability to breath would be sub optimal.
    I would think the manager of the maternity unit has been in a state of high anxiety and double plus squared infection prevention for some weeks now.
  • Options
    Floater said:

TOPPING said:

ydoethur said:

TGOHF666 said:

We're ten years in. ;)
  • Options
    WhisperingOracleWhisperingOracle Posts: 8,503
    edited March 2020
    GIN1138 said:

Sandpit said:

Ludicrous over-reaction. Johnson is not in a high risk group, has mild symptoms only

The first day or so all you have is a dry cough and possibly a sore throat. Around days 2-3 the fever kicks in with general "flu-like symptoms - aches, chills etc.

Around day 5 onwards is when it gets to the lungs and things can rapidly deteriorate from there... Most who need mechanical intervention do so from around day 8)
    However, speaking as not an expert on this, I wonder how many cases don't get past stage 1. I had a very unusual and continous kind of sore throat about 10 days ago, with a sensation I've never had before, which has now gone.
  • Options

eadric said:

eadric said:

How could anyone be gleeful about anyone getting this virus? Not even Trump...nope, not even him.
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,251
    edited March 2020
    geoffw said:

With virus?

With pleasure. Not at the bad BJ news, I hasten to stress, but at receiving a "Great Post" from @TOPPING. It's the ultimate PB accolade in my book. And my first since October 2018.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Sandpit said:

A thoroughly depressing post to read. You start off thinking you have a mild case, and it just keeps getting worse.
  • Options
    RobD said:

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

ydoethur said:

TGOHF666 said:

We're ten years in. ;)
    So, two more years to go to beat the Third one...
  • Options

Yet would still wipe the floor against the increasingly senile Joe Biden.
This discussion has been closed.